Tom Holland Imagines

By tom_holland76

This is a book of imagines about Tom Holland. Will include ones of Peter Parker as well. Some stories may inc... More

Introduction
I'd Never Forget You
Christmas Miracle
Our First Kiss
Crashing
I'm No Zendaya
Just Ok
Meeting
One Direction
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 1)
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 2)
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 3)
First Look
Far Away
Red Carpet Ready
I Can't Anymore (Part 1)
I Can't Anymore (Part 2)
A Forever Family
The Accident
Moving On
Teenage Romance
Blind Date
Y/N Stark (Part 1)
Y/N Stark (Part 2)
Summer Love
Gone Wrong
Trying
F*ck Boy Holland (Part 2)
What Came After
Co-Star
Years Apart (Part 1)
Skinny
Take Care of You
Accident's Happen (Part 2)
I'll Protect You

So You've Been Lying

6.6K 53 29
By tom_holland76

It's Friday night. I'm sat at my desk studying.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather be out. Like on a date. But my boyfriend of 4 months just cancelled on me. Again. Peter does it a lot.

I'm kind of used to it by now. Which I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Probably not.

My parents were out and I had my music blasting. That was the only way I could study. I had an exam Monday morning. It was probably best that I stayed in and studied.

I was lost in thought when I heard a knock on my window. I ignored it. After all I lived in New York at the top of a block of flats. What could be knocking on my window. I mean there was the fire escape. However I doubt anyone would be there.

I heard it again.

'What the fuck,' I mumbled.

I turned off my music and got up to investigate. I had a blind covering my window. I opened it and took a few steps back in shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

A bloody and bruised Peter. Leant against the railing of the fire escape. Clutching a Spider-Man mask. Wearing the Spider-Man suit. I opened the window. '

Peter what the hell are you doing?' I yelled at him.

It might've sounded like I was angry but in reality I was concerned. How can you not when you see the person you love in that state.

'Let me explain,' he winced in pain.

He moved forward towards the window. Climbing inside and immediately collapsing onto the floor. Cuts on his face. Blood stains on his suit.

'Peter what are you doing. Are you ok? Why are you hurt? Why are you wearing that?'

I had so many questions. They all just kept coming out. He grabbed my hand. Looking deep into my eyes.

'Listen Y/N. Go get your first aid kit. I need help. I'll explain later.'

'Why did you not just go to the hospital?' I asked.

'Y/N please,' he pleaded.

I ran to my bathroom grabbing the first aid kit. Still in shock. Suppressing tears at the same time. I came back into my room and knelt besides him.

'Peter where are you hurt?'

He was clutching his side in pain.

'Everywhere pretty much. But here's the worst,' he grimaced pointed to his side.

'Right take your suit off and I'll help.'

He slipped his suit off. He was left in his boxers. Revealing cuts and bruises all over his torso. His breathing was uneven as he was trying to compose himself. Not letting me see how much pain he was actually in.

I got to work cleaning his cuts. Cleaning glass and debris out of him. Trying to stop the bleeding as fast as could. I didn't want him bleeding to death. I also bandaged him up. Making sure that his cuts wouldn't get infected.

'Peter I'm done. I'm going to move you to the bed. You need to lie down.'

I grabbed his hand pulling him up and slowly moving him to my bed. After I set him down I went and cleaned up the bloody tissues that were still on my floor.

Still thinking of what the hell to say to him. He shows up beaten in a Spider-Man suit. I had so many different emotions overwhelming me.

Walking back into my room I saw he was sat on my bed. Propping himself up with pillows. Clutching his side wincing in pain.

My heart hurt to see him like this. But I still needed answers. I needed to know why he showed up at my window at 11pm. Hurt. As Spider-Man. I sat beside him.

'Peter when were you going to tell me?'

He shrugged his shoulders. 'I don't know Y/N. It's complicated.'

'Well explain then.'

'Right so I'm Spider-Man.'

'No shit Peter. I more so meant this,' I said gesturing to his beaten, weak body.

'Why are you beaten. Who did this to you? Why? I need answers. Whether you want to give them or not.'

He took a deep breath in and sat up a bit straighter.

'Right so I work with the Avengers. I was sent on a mission. It clearly went wrong,' he said laughing through the pain.

'Erm... these guys took me by surprise. Beat the shit out of me basically. I had nowhere to go. I had to come here Y/N. I'm sorry.'

'Peter I don't care that you had to come here. I love you. I will do anything to help you. I'm just confused why you didn't tell me sooner.'

'I wanted to Y/N.'

'Do you not trust me?'

'Of course I trust you.'

'Clearly not enough,' I sighed.

'Is this why you've been canceling plans for the entire time we've been dating?'

He nodded. Hanging his head slightly. He knew he hurt me. Even when he didn't mean to.

'So you've been lying to me. All this time.'

'I was only trying to protect you Y/N.'

'Peter I'm not a child. I can handle myself. I don't need protecting.'

'Y/N you don't understand.'

'What don't I understand Peter.'

'These people after me. These people that did this to me. They will do anything to get to me. And that means hurting the people I love. That means hurting you. Y/N I wouldn't be able to cope if something bad happened to you. Something because of me.'

I took a deep breath resting my head against the wall. I knew he just wanted to do what was best. I understood his reasoning. However it didn't mean that it didn't hurt. He also knew I would have kept his secret.

'Why didn't you tell me sooner?'

He looked at the floor.

'Peter I wouldn't have told anyone. I would have kept it a secret. You know that.'

'I know, but I just didn't want you looking at me different. And all you could see is Spider-Man.'

'You're still the same Peter to me. Who just does some cool shit on the side.' He laughed.

'You'll always just be Peter to me. Yeah the Spider-man stuff is cool too. But that doesn't matter to me. I fell in love with Peter.'

'You mean that?'

I nodded my head. I leaned in closer to him and pressed a light kiss to his lips. I took his hand in mine, intertwining his fingers.

'Y/N I really am sorry.'

'Peter it's fine. I understand now. And all that really matter is your safe now.'

'No it's not fine though. I hate lying. But I knew I had to. I did all of this because I care for you.'

I looked at him with such admiration. We had only been going out for 4 months and he was protecting me from the moment we met. And I didn't even realise. In that moment I loved him even more. Which I didn't think was possible.

'I just have one request.'

'Which is?' He questioned.

'If you go out on a mission please text me when your safe. I just need to know. I'll be worried sick otherwise. And I can't....' I kept rambling on until he cut me off.

'Y/N I get it. You don't have to explain yourself.'

We both looked at each for a couple of minutes. It was silent. However it was a comfortable silence. Everything that we both had to say had been said.

He broke the silence by saying, 'once I can walk again,' he laughed.

'I'm 100% taking you swinging through buildings.'

I looked at him with horror in my eyes.

'Absolutely not. I'm scared shitless of heights.'

'Nah there's no way I'm taking that for an excuse.'

'Peter no.'

'Y/N yes.'

I sighed knowing that there was no way I was winning this. After all he wouldn't stop until I said yes.

'Fine. But I'm closing my eyes.'

'That takes all the fun out of it. How about you just hold on really tight to me and I promise I won't let you go.'

'Hmmm fine,' I said with a smirk.

'I swear to god though. Don't you dare drop me.'

He just shrugged his shoulders in response.

'Peter I'm being serious.'

He looked at me and had a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. I was going to regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 12.3K 51
it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has tons of mistakes and cringe LOL so bare wit...
41.2K 488 25
All imagines of Harry, Sam, and Tom Holland you can think of. You can't forget about Harrison Osterfield! I take requests! 😁
773K 15.3K 47
Welcome!! This is the sequel to my previous imagines book. Same as the other, this book will be centered around Tom Holland. It contain imagines abou...
139K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...