Chemistry

由 ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... 更多

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Brewster

276 12 3
由 ChojisWife

Misha's POV

I look at myself in the mirror as tears start to form in my eyes. 'Wow... I'm really getting married.' I grab a tissue from the box and gently dab my eye. "Nah girl don't start allat crying before the ceremony. I worked so hard on your makeup!" I roll my eyes and laugh as I throw away the tissue. "Okay okay, I get it now come take the rollers out my hair we only have 30 minutes before the wedding starts and I gotta start going over my vows." I sit in the chair as Tia takes out my rollers.

"I'm so nervous T... what if Dave decides he doesn't wanna- OUCH girl what the fuck!!" I feel the chair start to spin. "I know you didn't just say some dumb shit Misha. You are his mate. HIS MATE. Why would he not wanna marry you... y'all already basically have a child together.. not even just that y'all are already engaged. Y'all have been talking about getting marry for so long... why would he back out now?" I look down and shake my head. "He wouldn't.. I know that... I'm just super nervous. Maybe at his bachelor party last night he changed his mind..." Tia rolled her eyes at me. "I highly doubt that."

Dave's POV
(Flashback)

"So we REALLY not finna have a party... at a bachelor party?" I look at Renzo and roll my eyes. "Nigga, I know you heard what I said, sit yo ass down and grab a mf controller." He smacks his lips and grabs the ps4 controller. We all decide to play COD. "So you excited to be getting married tomorrow?" I start shooting the other team in the back. "Yeah I am. Misha means the world to me. I already considered her my wife but now it's gone be official."

It just now dawned on me that I'm really marrying my mate tomorrow. "Damn y'all, ya boy really getting married..." Carter nods his head and laughs, "Now she finally gone be Mrs. Brewster." "Ayyyyye" we all said at the same time and dabbed each other up. "Shit now after we get married I can give her another one of my seeds." "You always talm bout yo seed bro. NOBODY wanna here that shit." I look at Renzo and mug him, "My nigga you can really leave. The door that way." I point to the door and throw up the dueces.

"Alright y'all don't start. We here to celebrate Dave's wedding tomorrow so with that being said, PLEASE, shit THE FUCK up." "Nigga FUCK you." I said. "As I was mf sayin, after this wedding she will be pregnant by... I'll say... tomorrow night because ima be deep in that-" "You do know that's not now it works right?" I look at Cenzo, "First it was ya brother now it's you... both you niggas can leave. Y'all keep interrupting me and I-" "I mean he do gotta point. That's not how pregnancy works."

I look at Carter and almost punch him in his shit. "Y'all must really think a nigga is dumb or sum... I know how it mf works. I'm just saying... ima be in that pussy deep!!" They roll their eyes and we start playing again.

"Alright it's been a couple hours now I'm hungry as hell. What y'all trynna eat?" "Domino's" "Wingstop" "Arby's" We all look at Renzo like he lost his damn mind. "ARBY'S?! Why the fuck you gone say some weirdo shit like that?... You know what ima just order some wingstop because I'm not dealing with yo shit tonight."

Once the food gets here I grab the plates and open up the containers. "I got original hot, Korean bbq, lemon pepper, and bbq. All boneless. And I got ranch, cheese, and honey mustard for the sauces." Everybody grabs what they want and start eating.

"Y'all know tomorrow I'm getting married and y'all gone be my best men. I just wanna let y'all know I appreciate y'all and y'all my niggas. Carter, you my day 1 dawg. We went through Alpha training, shit we been boys since we been in kindergarten together. And Renzo and Cenzo, I only been knowing y'all for a couple months but y'all really been cool. I know we started off bad but y'all took care of my baby when I didn't and I 'preciate y'all for that. Deadass. I'm glad y'all gone be with me on my big day tomorrow. Shit really mean a lot to a nigga. No soft shit tomorrow tho. No tears, nun of that."

"Don't worry about US crying worry about yo self G." I look at Carter and smack my lips, "A nigga is not finna cry." "Bet $50 on it." "Mannn alright. I'll pay y'all $50 each if I cry. And I want my $50 from y'all when y'all look dumb as hell. Ima thug. No soft shit." They all look at me and smack they lips. "Riiight." I hear Carter laughing. "I know you ain't laughing." He looks up from his phone and nods his head. "Sure is. I'm telling T how you finna be crying tomorrow." I smack my lips and pick up my plate. "I can't stand you niggas right now I'm eating in my room."

(Flashback Over)

"Dave... Dave... Nigga!" I snap out my thoughts and turn to Carter. "Nigga fuck you yelling at me for?" He scrunch his face and smack his lips. "Bro the wedding finna start, we gotta go to the alter dummy. "Oh shit!" We leave out the room and start walking down the hall.

The ushers open the doors and everyone quiets down. I walk in with Carter, Lorenzo, and Vincenzo behind me. I see my mom and dad with Brayden in the front row of each side. We get to the alter and I stand on the platform with the Priest. I see my family on left side and Misha's family on the right side of the first 5 rows, the rest of the people are just friends and extra.

The doors open again and I see Tia, Kiana, and I assume one of Mimi's cousins. They all have rose gold dresses on.

I look over and I see Carter staring at Tia as she walks down the aisle. He start tearing up and she starts blushing. I know he can't wait to experience her walking down the aisle to him on they wedding day. But today is me and mine day!

The music starts to play and everyone looks toward the doors. Once it opens the flower girl starts to walk down the aisle throwing flowers and they close the door behind her. I'm starting to get a lil nervous. My hands start sweating a lil and I'm trying to calm myself down. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, once I open my eyes I see my beautiful mate.

Third Person POV

As Misha and Derek step up to the doorway, she starts to get nervous. Derek feels her panic and grabs her hand. "Don't be so nervous Mimi you're gonna start sweating and mess up your beautiful makeup." They both start to laugh. Misha starts to take a deep breath as she hears her wedding music start to play. "I'm so proud of you Mish." Derek says right before the doors open.

As the doors open Misha makes eye contact with Dave and it feels like they're seeing each other for the first time. Misha begins to get butterflies in her stomach and a warm feeling swirling around her body. She starts to walk down the aisle as everyone watches her. Dave can't help but admire how beautiful she looks in her wedding dress.

Without even realizing it, a tear drops down his face. He wipes the tear as he watches his mate and soon to be wife, walk to him. Once she gets to the platform, Dave steps down and Derek give him her hand. They help her onto the platform and Derek goes and sits down beside Brayden.

The music lowers and Dave and Misha stand in front of each other. She politely passes her bouquet to Tia for her to hold. "You look beautiful Mish... so beautiful." She looks down and starts to blush.

"We will now begin the ceremony." The Priest says. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." Dave stopped listening. He just wanted the priest to let the exchange vows already. 'Damn he going on and on with this long ass speech. Get to the point already.' Dave thought. "You may now exchange vows." 'Finally!', Dave thought as he mentally rolls his eyes.

Dave clears his throat before he begins. "Misha, meeting you was the best thing to ever happen to me.. When I first looked into yo eyes I knew this day was gone come. I thought about this for so long and now that the day is here... I just... I can't even put it into words." He grabs her hands. "You let me come into yo world and be apart of it. You accepted me for all my flaws, stuck by my side through my mistakes, and you loved me with everything you had. You accept Kai as she was your own. Even on our dark days you showed me how good life was. You gave my life more purpose and a better meaning.. Thank you for all the love you gave me and continue to give me."

Misha has a huge smile on her face while tears are coming down both their faces. The priest looks at Misha and says, "You may say your vows." Misha takes a deep breath as she closes her eye. When she opens then she sees Dave staring at her with a smirk. "The day we met, I never thought I'd be finding my soulmate. Then once I found you, I didn't even wanna look another man's way. I felt... complete. Everyday you find a way to make me happy, to make me... feel loved. You didn't judge me for my past and I didn't judge you for yours. We accepted each other and learned each other. We kept each other strong in the toughest time of our lives... There is no one I'd want to spend the rest of my life with, no one I'd want to wake up next to and go to sleep with every night, and there's NO ONE I'd want to have kids with. I love you David and I'm so happy to finally be Mrs. Brewster."

Misha and Dave both had tears in their eyes. You can see the love they have for each other in their eyes. "Now is time to exchange the rings." Derek brings up a a board that has the rings on it and Misha and Dave grab the ring boxes. "Now please repeat after me", the Priest says. "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Dave and Misha look into each other's eyes and repeats what the Priest says. "I give you think ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." They put the rings on each other's left hand.

"Please join hands at this time." They grab each other hands and looks not each other's eyes. "By the power vested in me under the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The Priest looks at Dave. "You may kiss the bride." Dave grabs Misha by her face and looks into her eyes. As he's looking into her eyes he sees all the memories they made in this past year flash before his eyes. He licks his lips and smiles as he kisses Misha with all the love he can muster up.

Everyone starts clapping and cheering. Once they pull apart Misha pulls Dave into her arms. "I love you." "I love you too." They pull apart again and hold hands as they walk down the aisle as rose petals fall over them.

(Some time later)

As everyone settles into the reception area. Music starts playing and the doors open and Misha and Dave walk in.

Misha's POV

As we walk through the doors, everyone is clapping for us. "Mr. and Mrs. Brewster everybodyyyyyy!", the Dj says. I smile and wave at everybody. Dave leads us to the table and it had a cake with a 'B' on it and another platter had cupcakes all around it.

"Damn this cake look good as fuck." I look at Dave and playfully roll my eyes. "Yeah it does." The Dj starts playing 'What You Know About Love' by Pop Smoke. "Let's cut the cake together yeah?" Dave picks up the knife and we hold it together. "Oooo wait leg the photographer take a picture of us as we're cutting it. And make sure they recording it too." As we cut the cake they take out pictures. "Here lemme feed you the first piece." I open my mouth and he feeds me the cake with his hand. I suck his fingers as he pulls them out my mouth. "Ooooooh you think you funny now? I got sum for that ass later tonight." I wink at him and feed him his piece of the cake.

Everybody gets a cupcake and the caterers start prepare the food. Dave leads us to the long table at the front of the venue. He pulls out my seat and waits for me to sit down.

As I sit down I see everyone looking at us and I can't help but feel all the love from everybody. Dave kissed my cheek and says, "I love you baby and I'm happy you my wife." I look down and I just know my face is pink.  "I hope people don't think it's weird we did the cake cutting first." I looked over at Dave and he just had a blank face. "It's yo wedding. If they don't like it they betta get they ass on outta here."

"Dinner is about to be served. If you look on left hand side a menu will be there. There are 2 main dishes to choose from. The menu has everything in detail." I grab my menu and look it over.

"I think I'ma get the shrimp pasta with lobster, scallops and salmon." I look over at Dave as he looks at the menu. "Ima get this other one. It got lobster, steak, broccoli, Mac and cheese, shrimp, mash potatoes, AND MF CRAB LEGS."

Once the food gets in front of me my mouth starts watering. As I'm about to grab a shrimp Dave smacks my hand. "Ouch why the hell nigga." I mean mug him and look him up and down. "We gotta make a toast." I look around and see everyone looking at us. I hear Dave mumble under his breath, "Hungry ass." I side eye him and pinch his side.

Dave pours us some champagne in our glasses and each table does the same. "Does anyone wanna go first?" Once he said that my parents, Dave's parents and Tia and Don stand up and walk to the center of the floor by the mic.

My parents step in front of the mic holding hands. "Firstly we just want to say you to make a beautiful couple." I look at my mom and smile as I grab Dave's hand. "I couldn't wait for the day you found your mate. I've been looking forward to that day since we adopted you. Now dad... is a different story." Everyone starts to laugh as my dad nods his head. "I DEFINITELY was not ready for that."

"But once we met David, we knew that he would take care of you. The moon goddess TRULY blessed you guys with one another. You have been though so much together and look at you now. Married. Happy. In love. It's truly amazing how happy you finally are Misha. We raised you and hoped you would turn out to be a good kid. And you became a great woman, mother, and mate." I started to tear up.

"And we are so proud of you Misha. Walking you down the aisle has been a dream of mine and I'm so happy that the man at the end of it is Dave. He makes you happy and that's all I've ever wanted for my little girl. I can't really call you that anymore but you will always be my little girl." I blow them both a kisses as they turn around and walk back to their seats.

Then Dave's parents walk up to the mic. "I don't think we can top that speech." We laugh as everyone looks at my parents and see my dad wiping a tear. "We are so happy to have you apart of our family Misha. Every since I met you I knew my son was lucky to have you." I blow Gina a kiss.

"Once I seen you and my son together for the first time I just knew he was finally happy. He started getting his life together so y'all can be one. I raised him to treat you with the upmost respect and give you all the love he can possibly give-" "-And if he don't, please don't hesitate to let me know." His had made a fist and pointed at Dave mouthing 'you and me'. I start laughing as Dave mean mugs me but I don't pay him any mind. "I most DEFINITELY will."

"We love you both and may the rest of your lives together be filled with love and support." "And babies!", my mom yells from her table. "Definitely that!" I look at Dave and he winks at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and his parents laugh. His mom blows me a kiss and they walk back to their table.

I look at Tia and she has tears in her eyes. "I'm gonna make this quick because I don't want cry on camera." As the cameraman zooms in on her she poses like she taking a selfie." I shake my head as I laugh at her crazy ass.

"But seriously ima make it short. Being your bestfriend has been the most amazing time. I've watched you grow up and we did it together. Now you get to do that with your mate. And I am so happy for you. Today is your day. And this will always be a beautiful memory that we look back on." I get up and run to Tia and give her a huge hug and whisper to her. "I love Tia." "I love you to Mi." I feel a hand on my lower back and see Dave holding our champagne glasses.

He hands me my glass ad Don hand Tia hers. Dave takes the mic off the stand and starts talking. "I want to give a toast to everyone who came out to celebrate with me and my gir- my WIFE." He looks down at me and I start to blush and look away. "She's been with me though it all. Literally though thick and thin." He then turns toward me.

"Thank you for making me a better person. And thank you for not leaving when things got hard. I love you and you always gone be my baby." He raises his glass and everyone follows. "To the Brewsters." "To the Brewsters!" Everyone takes a drink from their glasses. I look at Dave and smile. 'I really love his man.'

The music starts playing and it's 'Real Love' by Mary J. Blige. Everyone gets us and goes to the dance floor. Me and Dave dance as we sing (more like me screaming) the song.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I just want to say I AM SOOO SORRY OT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I've been working on this chapter for a good.. months or so. I honestly don't remember the last time I updated yall ✋🏽😭

But I am here now with a very LONG and AMAZING chapter. This is one of my favorite chapters honestly.

There is more I want to write about Misha and Dave but I don't want the book to be super long. And I also don't want to make a book 2 bc idk if y'all will read it like y'all did this one 😪😭 so PLEASEEE lmk what y'all think I should do.

Please be sure to vote comment and share!! I'd really appreciate it!!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!! ❤️‍🔥😘

(Also sorry if it's late it's 1:21am in LA rn ✋🏽😭 I didn't wanna procrastinate finishing up this chapter anymore.)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.7M 86.5K 51
BOOK ONE OF THE CURSED SERIES "What's your name?" His voice was a delicate murmur in her ear. "Alice," she breathed, gasping as he nipped at her lobe...
222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
19.8K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...