".In My Dream's You're with M...

By Yuna_aaaaaa

You are inlove with a fictional character named Erwin Smith. A Commander of the Survey Corps in an anime name... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1:Lucid Dreaming
Chapter 2:Who Are You?
Chapter 3:Who Is She?
Chapter 4:Training With Him
Chapter 5:Wake Up
Part 6:The Way He Smiles
Chapter 7:Jealousy
Chapter 8:I'am Jealous
Chapter 9:First Kill
Author's Note
Chapter 10:Stay Beside Me
Author's Note
Chapter 11:I Need You Here
Chapter 12:Can You Stay With Me Forever?
Chapter 13:I Know
Chapter 15:Its Just A Dream?
Chapter 16:That Should Be Me
Chapter 17:You're The Only One For Me
Chapter 18:Its Been 10 Months...
Author's Note
Chapter 19:Why Did I Dreamed About Her?
Chapter 20:Suspicious
Chapter 21: I Dont Want Him To Know
Author's Note
Chapter 22: How Did You Know?
Chapter 23: I HATE YOU
Chapter 24: I Dont Hate You, I Love You
Chapter 25: Dandelions
Chapter 26: Let Me Stay
Author's Note
14th❣
Chapter 27: Let him go...
Chapter 28: Hold On I Still Want You
Chapter 29: Hold Me While You Wait.
Chapter 30: Regrets
Chapter 31: I Still Love Him
Author's Note
Chapter 32:The Expedition
Chapter 33: Before You Go.
Author's Note
Chapter 34:The One That Got Away
Authors Note
Chapter 35: Wake Up
Final Chapter
Thank You

Chapter 14:The Truth

632 28 11
By Yuna_aaaaaa

(ERWIN'S POV)
I was walking through the halls wearing a smile, i can feel that this day is a great day for me.

Some of the Cadet's were greating me i just gave them a nod and a goodmorning.

I cant wait to see Y/n.....

I stopped by and saw Y/n and the others are with her, i can see the expression on her face. She seems like shes serious with something, I smiled and walk towards them.

"Hello" I awkwardly greet them but i only heard silence, Levi drinking his Tea. Mike staring at Y/n as Hange was staring at her too. I raised my eyebrows and felt a little uncomfortable about the atmosphere.

"Why are you guys quiet?" I asked Y/n looked at me and gave me a smile.

(Y/N'S POV)

*4 hours earlier*

"Should i tell them that i know everything about whats gonna happen and whos going to die next?"

I cant stop asking myself, i cant stand everybody crying for losing their love ones it hurts me so much.

Seeing Hange lost Moblit, i felt guilty. And selfish for not telling them the truth but now this is the time.

I was walking through the halls then i saw Mike walking towards my path, i smiled amd went after him and ask him for help cause i really trust him.

"Mike can i talk to you?" I asked he quickly nods i smiled and pulled him inside a room.

I told him everything, at first he was mad and upset but then he realized why i didnt told them sooner.

"Im really sorry for lying that i live here Mike" I said, he pat my head.

"Its fine Y/n i understand why you didnt told us sooner" I smiled at him and quickly hugged him

"Thanks for believing Mike"..

*End of flash back*

I was looking down at the ground, i cant look at Hange and Levi straight in the eyes, i feel like im gonna die if i do that.

"Y/n you can tell us whats bothering you" I heard Hange and he patted my head,i feel like im gonna cry any minute now.

I was about to talk but then Erwin walk inside i almost forgot about him silly me.

"Hello" He said with a smiled but all of us were silent, i just smiled at him.

"Y/n wants to tell you guys someting, but i hope all of you wont be angry at her" Mike said, i smiled at Mike he is so nice to me.

"Hurry up brat" I heard Levi said i gulp and im so damn nervous right now.

I look at Erwin's Blue Ocean eyes and smiled.

"Remember the Day that all of you saw me laying outside your base" All of them nooded. I breath heavily.

"Im here to say the truth" All of them looked at me. " I dont live in Wall Maria District, my parents didnt died. And the most important is i dont live here in your world" I saw Hange's eyes widen and i saw Erwin was just looking at me seriously. So as Levi.

I bit my lip to calm myself down to not tear up but i failed, my knees fell down the ground and i cried right infront of them, i can feel that all of them are confuse right now.

"What are you saying?" I heard Erwin and i saw him kneel down and pats my head.

I took a deep breath again...

"I know the truth" I said, Erwin raise his eyebrows at me.

"What truth" Hange then replied.

"I know who will die next, i know what will happen in the next few days" I said all of them gasp, Levi suddenly pulled me up holding my wrist tightly i almost gag because of the pain but i know i deserve this.

"What are you saying Y/n, does it mean you are lying to all of us from the start" He said i saw Mike immediately pulled Levi sway from me but i can see the anger in the Captains eyes.

"Im sorry, this is all my fault" I said and started crying Hange pulled me into a hug i hug her back, i can feel Erwin is still looking at me.

"Its okay Y/n its not your fault" She said i cried even more.

"So it means, you know that will happen all a long? But why didnt you told us Y/n? Why!?" I heard Erwin raise a voice at me, i think im dying but i let go of Hange and looked at him, i hugged him and cried he git confuse because of the way i acted.

"I already know all of you" I said he gasp even more but i didnt let him go.

"Tch" I heard Levi said but i ignored him.

"All of you" I said pointing to all of them " This world is not true, all of whats happening here are just fictional and all of you are just fictional characters" I said.

"what are you-" I didnt Let Erwin finish his sentence.

"I came here because i wanted to see you, i came here because i wanted to tell you how much i love you, i came here to try to fix everything but i cant fix your destinys" I said and cried even more.

Erwin was looking at me confused i dont even know if he hates me, but i can feel like he hates me every inch of me.

"We are not real, all of this are not Real" I heard Hange speak i nodded.

"We are being controlled" Erwin Said.

I nodded, i bit my lip and stood up and ran away. I heard all of them called my name.

I know im selfish but i cant stand the fact that i cant change anything.

I hate myself for lying...

I hate myself for not telling...

I hate myself for being scared.

Even tho i know the truth...

That the man of my dreams will die soon...

And i cant do anything about it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 108 18
Erwin, Hanji, Levi, and Miche get sucked through a portal to our dimension, due to a training mishap. Hiding from crazed fans, the military, finding...
22.9K 747 16
Young Erwin smith currently working his way as the new commander of the Survey Corp after his marriage fell apart without any actual reason is soon m...
327 53 12
AN ATTACK ON TITAN FANFICTION BY MIYAMOTO MAI (ERWIN SMITH) A cowardly life... that caused a lifetime of mistake, doubt, helplessness and guil...
10.2K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...