BOUND ✔

Av Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... Mer

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

22: Sorry

6.6K 503 133
Av Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

John rushed to see a frozen Taehyung near the door with a bloody forehead while a furious Jungkook was trying his best not to go berserk. He also noticed the broken special frame on the floor.

Taehyung's body was visibly shaking and he was breathing heavily at the terrible sight but his legs still refused to move.

Just when Jungkook started walking to him, John quickly grabbed Taehyung's arms and dragged him out of the room.

"Please go to your room, Taehyung shi. Please." He pleaded as Taehyung was still not moving from the spot.

John's voice dragged him out of his trance and he hastily yanked himself away from the hold and ran to his room. Locking the room with his shaky hands, his body slid down against the door, hands came in contact with his mouth in order to muffle his sounds of whimpers and sobs.

His tears were falling like a stream as his mind was playing the scenes again, the harsh tone and the angry expressions of the other were stuck in there. On the topmost, the buried fear of the other was coming out, all because of a single frame.

"H-hyung?" He mumbled out in between his sobs, with a little hope to have some words of courage from the others.

"J- Jin hyung? Baek- Baekhyun?" He called out the name in whispers, sobs interrupting his words but again, he received no answer. He could hear the loud shouting from the outside, causing him to curl up more on the floor. Dragging his knees to his chest, he hid his face in his thighs, wetting the PJs with his tears.

"Any-one? Pl- please.. I- I'm afraid- pl-" He was beyond afraid at the point when he heard loud crashing sounds and was sure that the source was in Jungkook's room. The mafia literally seemed out of his mind at the moment, the things making him fall deeper into the pool of fear that started to dry slowly in previous days.

The loud sounds continued and the same with Taehyung's crying. He was too much in trauma that he didn't notice the blood stains on his PJs, he didn't even notice the throbbing in his head... just one pain was dominant... the one in his heart. For many reasons, some emotions were clear while others were like a puzzle.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"What the hell is wrong Baekhyun? You said it's totally safe." Namjoon glared at the poor engineer who was trying to fix the problem in the system, the problem that caused the temporary failure of the connection with Taehyung.

"I'm trying dude. Though, it's a robot.. even humans can make mistakes." Baekhyun cried out, hands working quickly.

Jin sighed and patted Namjoon's shoulder to calm down him. "It's going to be fine." He assured, though.. he had some bad feelings in his heart as well.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Everything was settled back in place, broken bottles and things were already gone from the room.

A knock caught his attention as he placed the picture in his drawer where the broken pieces and beads of the frame were placed.

"Come in." He answered.

John came inside the room and bowed to him lightly.

"Should I settle the table, Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook nodded his head. John left the room and thus, Jungkook got up to change as well, when his eyes fell on the abandoned laptop on his bed.

The view from the last night made a visit in front of his eyes and he moved his fingers through his locks, gritting his teeth in the process.

The frame was very special because it was the last gift he received from his Yeonjun. On the top, the one he made with his own hands. The reaction was very much expected from him, he wasn't at fault... that's what he thought.

When he reached the dining table, as usual, the chairs were empty and Taehyung wasn't there.

"Call him." He ordered John who quickly nodded and left to call the other.

Reaching the locked room, he softly knocked on the door.

"Taehyung shi?" No answer.

"Taehyung sir?" No answer.

"Sir is calling for you." Again, no answer. Usually, Taehyung wakes up after two or three knocks on the door, but today... it was different.

John sighed, he was aware of the feeling in Taehyung's eyes. He witnessed the fear in those soft eyes with a hint of regret and truly felt bad for the blue-haired but also felt sad for his Sir.

"Taehyung shi? Are you awake?" Even after trying again and again, he didn't get any answer and now, he started to feel fishy and quickly dashed out to the dining room.

"He isn't responding Sir." That's all and Jungkook quickly rushed to the room of Taehyung and knocked on that.

"Taehyung? Open the door!" He frowned when he also received a dead silence from the other side.

"Bring the keys." He ordered John who quickly left to bring the keys, recalling the last time when a similar situation happened.

Jungkook kept on knocking and calling the other but got the same silence. Once John brought the keys, he tried to unlock the door but to his surprise, the door was double locked from the other side.

"Damn!" Jungkook growled and mentally decided to break the knob on the other side.

John silently watched Jungkook as the male was fuming with anger at this point because the blue-haired was now playing with his patience which wasn't so good. 

"Break it," Jungkook muttered with clenched jaw and John quickly rushed to grab something to break the door.

The loud bangs echoed, a very loud and irritating noise, yet the other side was dead silent.

"HURRY UP!" John shivered and started hitting with his full power and finally, the door swung open.

Jungkook entered the room with his clenched fists and jaw but all of his anger changed into worry when he saw the blue-haired on the floor. His head was leaning over the mattress, his whole body slumped over the cold floor, dried blood on his temple that was leading to his jaw, dried tear stains with a wet patch on the sheet where his head was resting... also the blood stains on the PJs.

"Taehyung?" With a very worried look, Jungkook quickly knelt in front of the other, hand gently tapping the other's cheeks to get no response again.

He scooped the boy in his arms and laid him on the bed carefully, hands moving up to pat the cold cheek of the other gently to have the same silence. 

"Dear one? Taehyung!" The said male slightly groaned at the gentle shakes but didn't open his eyes.

John was watching that all from the doorway, feeling equally concerned about the other.

"John! Bring the first aid kit." Jungkook demanded and John was faster to act.

Staring at the limp figure in his hold, Jungkook bit his lip at the other's condition. He didn't feel any more anger that was bubbling inside since he saw the broken frame... but now he felt a pang on seeing the other broken.

"Dear one, open your eyes." He softly said, caressing the cheek of the other, covering him up with the blanket as the other was cold because of spending his whole night on the cold floor.

"Tae-"

"Here sir." John interrupted as he placed the kit on the bed and opened it for Jungkook.

Without wasting a single second, Jungkook took out cotton to clean the wound, feeling guilty for hurting the other in his anger. He cleaned the wound gently and covered up the wound on the temple of the other but his hands stopped moving on the other's forehead when he saw something.

"You can leave now." He said to John who obeyed and left the room after closing the door.

Jungkook sighed before moving his fingers again to wipe the tears that were falling from the corners of the almond eyes of the other. He felt more guilty when the other's lips trembled and more tears escaped his eyes.

"Don't cry.... dear one," Jungkook mumbled and slowly lay beside Taehyung to which the blue-haired quickly took a turn with still closed eyes, bringing his hand up to his chest while other covered his mouth.

An arm sneaked around his waist, thumb rubbing over his clothed stomach gently.

"Don't cry.." Jungkook repeated when Taehyung's body started shaking with his silent sobs. He nuzzled his face in the nape of the other and breathed out the same words again.

"Don't cry please... please." Taehyung opened his eyes, and more tears left his eyes, feeling the same gentle touches... opposite to what he witnessed last night. He couldn't sleep in fear for the whole night, fear that the other might break into the room and shoot him dead right at the spot, and the scene looked more realistic after watching the other go wild. But was that the only reason for him to feel so much afraid?

"I'm sorry dear one... really sorry." Taehyung clutched over the fabric of his loose PJs. The words sounded so genuine again, but why?

"It was a- a mistake. I apolog-"

"I know, I lost myself. It's my fault, not yours." Jungkook continued when Taehyung couldn't complete his words due to his sobs.

"Please... don't cry anymore," This time, Jungkook kissed the ear shell of the other, slightly tightening his grip. 

Taehyung felt like crying more on that but again covered his mouth in order to muffle his sobs. Jungkook noticed that and pulled the other closer to his body, now even he could feel every shake of the petite figure.

"That frame...." Taehyung stiffened at that but felt a bit relieved when Jungkook continued caressing his stomach gently, making him feel better.?

"That was made by... by Yeonjun... the last gift I got from him. He especially learned to make these for long to make a perfect one for our picture that we took when we promised to... to be with each other for the rest of our l- lives." Jungkook was talking in a very low voice and Taehyung felt the sadness in that voice again.

He suddenly felt very guilty for breaking something very important to the other. The reaction of the other seemed very much deserving for him after hearing him out.

Ignoring the jittery feeling, he removed his hand from his mouth when he felt the grip over his stomach and he knew... he knew that other was hurt... so much hurt.

Gently tugging over the other's hand, he turned back, now facing the raventte who was looking at him with a hurt expression, the pain so evident in those dark eyes.

"I- I'm sorry, Jungkook," Taehyung said and Jungkook was slightly surprised at the mention of his name. After all, Taehyung barely called him by his name.

Soft lips pressed against the forehead of the blue-haired, causing him to close his eyes on the touch. "It won't happen again. I promise you... Taehyung. I will never hurt my dear one again." The words weigh so much that Taehyung felt a sudden burden over his chest. He shouldn't be drowning like that by the other's words but he was. The fear he was feeling last night wasn't just because he was afraid for his life.... but also... for one thing.

Another sob left his lips on the bitter realization and out of a sudden, he pushed himself forward, hiding his face in the chest of the other, clutching over the fabric of the other's black shirt tightly, letting out tears of frustration because he was in need of this... this closeness, this affection.. this care.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.." He kept on muttering that Jungkook thought was out of guilt for the last night's incident, oblivious of the fact that other was feeling sorry for playing...

Playing this role, with emotions of both.. as he was well aware of one thing,

he wasn't hating the other anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. 💜 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

246K 13.1K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...
582K 20.4K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
998K 49.1K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...
116K 8.4K 47
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...