Omori x Reader Inserts :Omori:

By OmoriCat

Mostly Omori x Reader. Nothing really special. Hope you like it. Update: Since the game has released, more ch... More

:Um:
:Omoriboy: Games
:Omoriboy: Can You Hear Me
:Omoriboy: Shimeji
:Omoriboy: Stupid Cat
:Omoriboy: Valentine's
:Omoriboy: Sleepless
:Omoriboy: Stressed
:Omoriboy: Dreams
:Omoriboy: Creations
:Omoriboy: Drawings
:Omoriboy: Merry Christmas
OMORI GAME
:Dream Aubrey: Affection
:Dream Kel: Activities
:Dream Hero: Appetite
:Dream Basil: Adore
:Dream Mari: Accompany
:Omori: Attention
:Spaceboy: Looking After
:Unbread Twins: Making Bread
:Aubrey: Time
:Kel: Time
:Hero: Time
:Omoli: ...wait, what?
:Hearts: Hearts Everywhere

:Sweetheart: Elevator Trouble

5K 99 76
By OmoriCat

"Ohohoho! OHOHOHO! O H O H O H O H O-"

"Miss Rosa, could you please keep it down..."

Rosa jumped, startled as she turned around.

"Oh, (Y/n)! (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)..."

"Miss Rosa."

"I apologize for my delightful laughter. I just had a hilarious thought!"

(Y/n) stood there, hands resting in front of them in a polite and formal manner, waiting for Rosa to say what her thought was. She only stared back, staring upwards considering she was a sprout mole, who are small creatures.

"...ohohoho."

Rosa laughed, still staring.

"..."

"..."

"...what was the th-"

"GLAD YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!"

Rosa cut them off, speaking too loudly.

"I just had an interesting thought. Do you remember that wannabe fan named Pepe?"

"Pessi, Miss Rosa?"

"Yes, him. I thought as to why they are considered a super fan if they live in Otherworld while I live here by the castle itself! Ohohoho!~"

Rosa gloated, the bow on her head bouncing.

"If I may, Miss Rosa, it could be that they prefer to live by her ex-lover. Whether it be for getting close to them to get closer to Sweetheart or to gloat that they live by the boyfriend that they used to be with."

Rosa stared, frozen in place as it seems.

"My apologies, Miss Rosa, but I must check in with the cooks and chefs if they need something."

(Y/n) said, giving a small nod to Rosa as goodbye before leaving. Work here was alright. At least for (Y/n), as they served as some sort of servant, but was made to walk around and observe, checking on the others if they need something. Honestly, they don't know what kind of job they have at this point. The uniform they had on was something that a bartender would, but a bit simple.

Black slacks, white button up with a black vest, and a bowtie. The bowtie was pink, which wasn't that surprising, but it helped stand out from the black and white color scheme they wore.

"Hello, Sous Chef Mole."

(Y/n) greeted, walking in as they looked around the place.

"Ah! Hello, (Y/n)! So glad you're here! Head Chef just left to get some of the ingredients himself, but I forgot if preheating the oven is set for 75 or 350 degrees..."

He said, staring intensely at the oven.

"350."

"Thank you, (Y/n)!"

He thanked as he jumped up, pressing the button and setting the degrees.

"May I ask what you are working on?"

(Y/n) took another look around.

"...especially without the aid of the other chefs."

"They had left to retrieve the daily tofu package.

"I see. I assume they left you to do everything yourself?"

"It feels like it..."

He said anxiously, shivering a bit. (Y/n) sighed, smiling to reassure them, crouching down to pat them.

"Would you feel better if I were to help you?"

"Nonsense! I don't need help."

"...alrighty, then. I bid you good luck."

(Y/n) said, standing up and turning around sharply, walking to leave.

"W-WAIT!"

(Y/n) looked over, waiting patiently for him to speak as they stumbled over their words from the sudden movement.

"I-I'll have you know that they only allowed me to preheat the oven!"

(Y/n) nodded slowly, looking around.

"...that is all. Carry on."

He said as he turned to stare at the oven. (Y/n) frowned a bit, but continued walking away, deciding to head on up to Sweetheart's room, or as they call it, the chambers. Hm, how is their relationship? Well, a bit close possibly. Sweetheart would rant to them, but sometimes not before having them go to something for her.

Waiting in the elevator, they look up at the big art of Sweetheart on the wall, her eyes opening up to look at them with red glowing eyes before closing back up, returning back to their sweet smile. (Y/n) had learned from the others that the art would give them an intense stare with those red eyes. Although for (Y/n), lately they just open to look at them before closing once again. It didn't take long for the elevator to arrive at the floor. It was good that (Y/n) could barely feel the elevator lifting up, a bit anxious when it comes to those kinds of transportations.

"OHOHOHOHOHO!~"

A sweet but slightly obnoxious laugh rang through the room as soon as the elevator doors opened. (Y/n) walked in, spotting Sweetheart sitting at her vanity. She looked to be posing, turn her head left and right while admiring her reflection, but quickly frowned once she looked at a certain spot, taking her finger and wiping it on the mirror. (Y/n) went ahead and equipped a cloth, going over to wipe the mirror clean while doing it softly so that there wouldn't be any scratches or marks.

"Oh my! Hello, (Y/n)!~"

Sweetheart exclaimed, turning her body a bit to watch them clean.

"I didn't hear you come in!~"

'Rather an interesting timing for you to suddenly start laughing once I arrived...'

(Y/n) thought, giving the mirror one final swipe before stepping back, hands behind their back. Looking over at Sweetheart, she had turned around, legs swinging over the stool seat to face them. She wasn't wearing her usual attire, but rather a nightgown. Of course it was pink, but was a rather soft pastel pink, slightly ruffled short sleeves and a small pink bow on the center by the neck of the gown. No one has actually seen her in anything other than her everyday dress, not even (Y/n).

Although, way long ago, they did pass by someone who may look a bit like Sweetheart, but dressed in a way that it looked like it was supposed to be a disguise. They didn't ask in case it would offend her, not to mention there are many fans out there obsessed with her to the point of becoming her.

"How are you today, Miss Sweetheart?"

"I am doing wonderful as always! Despite how I am still not finding a suitable lover!"

She exclaimed, coughing a bit to clear her throat as she sounded a bit cranky.

"Is there anything you need at the moment?"

Sweetheart shook her head, standing up to walk away from the vanity.

"Not at all."

She said, flicking her wrist a bit to send them off. (Y/n) was about to head back to the elevator until they heard Sweetheart let out a surprised gasp, gaining their attention. She grabbed the brush that rested on her vanity, jump up to sit directly at the middle of her bed before holding the brush out towards them.

"I would like some assistance in maintaining my beautiful hair~"

She said, using her other hand to remove the bow that was placed on her head, tossing it by her pillows. (Y/n) had a look of surprise, as they walked back towards her, sitting by the edge of the middle of the bed. Once (Y/n) took the brush from her hands, she started taking her pigtails down before turning to face her back towards them. (Y/n) took a moment to look at the brush, noticing how it was silver with many soft bristles. One of those old hair brushes.

"I trust that you will be very delicate when brushing my hair."

Sweetheart said a loud before sitting up straight, waiting. It was a weird thing Sweetheart had asked them to do, as they assumed she didn't want anyone touching her hair or getting close to her. Her hair was rather long, the ends resting on the bed as it trailed outwards. A section of the hair was waving from being bounded by the hair ties, but still looked smooth. (Y/n) started brushing her hair carefully, making sure to brush it all the way to the end, continuing onwards to each part.

"Say, (Y/n)... have you ever had a special someone before? Actually, no. Nevermind."

Sweetheart said, sounding annoyed. It was clear she was thinking about Space Boy- er... Space Ex-boyfriend.

"It's annoying. Once you get used to a nickname, it will never be the same. Sweet... jelly... filled... donut..."

Sweetheart muttered the last part in a shaky, harsh tone, letting out an angry sigh.

"How ironic, really."

She said, going back to her normal tone of voice.

"Ironic?"

(Y/n) questioned, handing the brush back to her.

"A little more brushing."

Sweetheart said, turning her head away from the brush. (Y/n) frowned a bit, but continued brushing her hair anyways.

"Ironic meaning that I literally am a donut."

(Y/n) halted their actions, which cause Sweetheart look over, raising an eyebrow. They quickly resumed, nodding.

"Cool, cool... I didn't know that..."

Sweetheart suddenly pulled away, standing to look at them.

"You don't?"

Her face was scrunched up a bit, flipping her hair off her shoulders.

"No."

(Y/n) said calmly, ready in case she went on to cause a scene and be dramatic.

"Hm. Well now you know."

Sweetheart said before letting out her obnoxious laugh.

"Any other questions?"

Sweetheart said in a mocking tone, hands on her hips as she bent her body forward, a smirk on her face.

"No. I'll be going now. Have a good night."

(Y/n) said, placing the brush on the bed as they began to leave yet again. Something was thrown in front of them from the side, falling to the ground with a big thud. Freezing in place and looking down was Sweetheart's heart shaped mace. Turning to look at her with a panicked expression, she let out an laugh.

"Whoops! It slipped out of my hand! Ohohoho!~"

She continued laughing, slowly calm down as the panicked look still stayed on their face. They were completely off guard and startled, it was a good thing they didn't walk any faster. Their adrenaline was pumping all too quickly from the scare, especially the thought of actually getting hit by it.

"(Y/n)?"

Sweetheart called out in what appeared to be a bit of a worried tone. She slowly walked over, holding her hands out.

"Oh my, I must've scared you terribly! I apologize deeply..."

She said in one of those tones those 80's anime girls who are sad use. She cupped their face, eyes closed as she frowned.

"Seems that you won't be a suitable servant after all if you can't think fast."

Her frown turned into a grin, laughing even louder as she stepped back, holding her stomach as if it was hilarious. (Y/n) only stood there for a moment before turning around, slowly heading to the elevator, getting in, then pressing the button as her laughter still rang.

"Oh my! Don't leave get!~"

Sweetheart chimed with an intense glint in her eyes, picking the mace back up before swinging it at the door. The door was forced open from the heart shaped mace getting in the way, however, the door was still putting pressure. The doors creaked, not opening up. It's a shame none of the buttons had an option to open the door. The elevator made a quick but short drop, enough to pull (Y/n) down.

"No no no no no no no-"

(Y/n) was repeatedly saying, quickly getting back up, pressing the button to go back up. But it still stood in place with the mace still forcing the doors open. Sweetheart tried tugging on the handle of the mace to get it out, but to no avail.

"Does a... does an object by the door really break the elevator?"

(Y/n) questioned aloud, in a slight high pitch voice.

"It shouldn't!"

Sweetheart exclaimed, yanking as hard as she could.

"Well, this is probably a sign then!"

"What do you mean?!"

Sweetheart asked, growling at the fail of freeing her mace.

"A NEW SERVANT!"

"IS NOW THE TIME FOR THAT?!"

"YES! I AM GOING TO DIE RIGHT AFTER YOU SAID THAT!"

"I-I..."

Sweetheart trailed off, falling back as her foot slipped from under her.

"I was joking, (Y/n)!"

She lowered her voice, knowing that had she yelled any louder, (Y/n) would've gone into a more panicked state.

"Why the hell would you joke about that?!"

"I just do!"

(Y/n) tried to calm their breathing down, taking off their vest to make into a ball, pressing it against the mace so that they wouldn't get injured. From the strength of (Y/n) pushing and Sweetheart pulling, the mace moved a bit.

"KEEP PUSHING!"

Sweetheart yelled. (Y/n)'s hand slipped, scrapping up against the mace as they pulled away, hissing in pain. There were a few slashes on their hand from the spikes, which wasn't deep enough to ooze blood, but enough to make the cuts visible.

"(Y/N)!"

Sweetheart exclaimed, eyes widening. The elevator moved quickly upwards, once again knocking (Y/n) down.

"YOUR ELEVATOR HATES ME!"

(Y/n) yelled, getting up while avoiding using the hand that was injured. Sweetheart didn't have to crouch anymore from the elevator moving higher, having a clear view from (Y/n)'s head to their waist.

"Do you think you can go through the gap?"

(Y/n) gave Sweetheart a cold stare, shivering.

"I do not want to risk getting halfway in, only for the elevator to snap shut on me."

Sweetheart rolled her eyes, squeezing her way through the gap.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH SWEETHEART NO STOP DON'T DO THAT-"

"Too late."

Sweetheart said, now standing beside them in the elevator.

"Why did you-"

"I'm fine, see? Now let's g-"

The elevator doors snapped shut as the edge of the mace slipped out, the chain being crushed, cutting the heart shaped spike off of the mace. Sweetheart stood still, hands frozen in the air.

"I COULD HAVE DIED!!!"

Sweetheart screamed, the elevator moving downwards a bit, pushing (Y/n) and Sweetheart down. The elevator then began moving normally once again.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened to the ground floor. Although, they didn't look out. All they did was stare at each other with a blank face. (Y/n) and Sweetheart were in an anime situation. You know, toppling on top of someone.

(Y/n) regained their senses, a bright red blush spreading across their face. They couldn't seem to move, nor could they tear their eyes away from Sweetheart. Sweetheart had a surprised face, one that was more softer than the usual faces she pulls, whether it's her being smug or... yeah, no. She's mostly smug. Sweetheart moved her hand, placing it softly on (Y/n)'s face.

The way she placed it felt different than when she did it earlier, joking afterwards. But she didn't say any smug remarks or teased them. All she did was stare. She honestly looked pretty. Her long hair sprawled on the floor, the soft look on her face, the soft caressing from her hand.

"Sweetheart?"

A voice called out. (Y/n) and Sweetheart looked up at the elevator door, seeing a sprout mole in red armor outside the elevator, looking at the two. The three stared in silence, the elevator door slowly closing.

...

"MAXIMUUUUSSSSS!!!!"

Sweetheart yelled, as she had leaped up from the ground, slamming her fist against the elevator button.

...

Sweetheart had made sure that the sprout mole forgot whatever he saw. Basically threatening to take away his ultimate title if he ever said a word about it. He quickly understood, hesitantly bidding them a good night before scurrying away, the clanking of armor slowly becoming distant. Sweetheart sighed, pressing the button to go back up to her chamber. The two of them didn't say a word, standing beside each other, looking straight at the door.

Ding!

Sweetheart was the first to leave the elevator, heading towards the bed to grab her hairbrush, walking back over to the vanity, sitting down to brush. (Y/n), unsure what to do, grabbed their vest that was on the other side of the door, wrapping it around the broke spiked heart, quickly leaving the elevator. A faint laughter was heard, making (Y/n) look back.

'...that elevator better not have a mind of it's own...'

(Y/n) thought, placing the vest wrapped mace on the floor.

"Come here, (Y/n)."

Sweetheart said, searching through her drawers. (Y/n) walked over, bracing themselves to hear Sweetheart. She lightly pulled them down to sit on the stool by the vanity before turning their palm upwards, showing the cuts. She focused staring at the hand as she wiped it down to clean it, to which (Y/n) cringed a bit from the stinging.

"Maybe it's time I get a new mace."

She stated plainly.

"The spikes were too sharp that it scratched my wall and floors."

(Y/n) could only nod in agreement, unsure of what to say.

"I was joking, sorry."

She said, but paused for a moment.

"...I'm sorry for joking about your job as a servant. You work for me and I shouldn't have talked lowly towards you."

It was hard to believe that Sweetheart was apologizing, especially in a sincere tone.

"Even if I am able to get a new servant, I... don't... want... one..."

She had a hard time getting those words out, getting a bandaid out of her drawer, unwrapping it.

"I forgive you, I suppose..."

(Y/n) said slowly, watching as she placed the bandaid on the clean cut, smoothing it out.

"Thank you, Sweetheart."

Sweetheart nodded, the two of them sitting in silence yet again. Sweetheart was twirling the a strand of her hair a bit, glancing over at (Y/n).

"I'll get going now. Sorry about this whole... situation happening..."

(Y/n) apologized. Sweetheart had a sudden blush on her face, thinking back to the moment where they both fell.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart."

She immediately stood up, staring at the ground with an angry pout, the blush still present on her face as she walked over, hugging (Y/n).

"...goodnight, (Y/n)."

She quickly pulled away before (Y/n) could hug back, head towards her bed, laying down. (Y/n) sighed, walking towards the elevator.

"Just a reminder, your... candidates will be picked in a few days."

(Y/n) said before entering the elevator, selecting the ground floor. As soon as the elevator doors closed, (Y/n) crouched down, covering their face.

'WHAT WAS THAT WHY THE HELL DID SHE SUDDENLY HUG ME?!? SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO!!!'

(Y/n) screamed internally.

"OHOHOHO!~"

Their eyes widened, quickly looking up. Sure enough, the art of Sweetheart on the elevator had her eyes opened, looking down at (Y/n) before closing back up. They gritted their teeth, standing back up to fix their shirt, bowtie, and hair.

"...damn elevator."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 418 28
2 years after the good ending of omori, sunny is going to college and after all that long time he finds kel, basil and Aubrey going to the same colle...
83.7K 2.2K 80
TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thalassophobia, Trypophobia, drowning, chil...
11.3K 317 13
(⚠️SPOILERS ⚠️) The game Omori was written by Omocat (+ The Omocat team) Cover art by Shrimperini on twitter (They're my comfort Suntan artist! go s...
25.6K 431 10
[A small amount of serotonin for you .] ୨୧﹑✧ : Let's make some new memories together, okay? . . . ﹫﹒omori belongs to omocat. storylin...