My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

Oleh NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... Lebih Banyak

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

11. HATE YOU!

4.2K 133 14
Oleh NSTSiYA

The white Lamborgini dashed down the road at high speed. The pointing needle of the speed meter recoiled insanely with the increasing acceleration of the moving car machine. Pie gripped the seat bealt which held her securely in the seat. Her head dunk to the head rest whenever Kim revved the gas pedal madly. After all, she felt that the hours of her life were numbered. She doesn't has any gut to voice out or even talk to that tom. Ever since they left Aunty Inn's place, Kim's face grew redder. She was scarlet with anger, Pie could sense it. She had no clue on why Kim became so infuriated out of sudden.

"Kim watch out!" Pie gasped when her eyes caught a little puppy walked across the road from afar. Kim didn't seem to mind it all, the car kept speeding down the road furiously.

"Oh my goodness!" She pressed her palms to her eyes, definitely didn't have heart to witness the terrible thing that is about to happen.

Few seconds had past but the speeding car didn't hit anything as it kept accelerating. As soon as Pie removed her hands, she took a glance to the back with the aid of the rear side mirror. They puppy was safely untouched neither harm to the its death.

"Kim slow down the car! Are you insane!" She sputtered. The nagging fear that overwhelmed her truly got to her nerves. What ever it took, Kim seemed didn't bother with her words, the furious speed hardly shown any declivity.

Soon Pie could breathe rightfully when the magnificent gateway of the bungalow came to her view. Kim was the first to push the control button somewhat a mini remote control from inside the car and the gate slide open slowly making a shrill cracking frictional sound when two metal bodies touched . Just in the blink of her eyes, the white Lambo jerked forward again and then safely parked to its own place.

Kim was the one who got out of the car. Pie watched Kim fiery made her way to her door's side. Her heart palpitated wildly as she could foresee what was going to happen. Next thing she knew, Kim already swung open the door at her side. That tom's hand caught her wrist which later forced her to get out from the car irrefutably.

"Kim, it's hurt." Pie groaned loudly as Kim's grip getting tighter. She wasn't ready at all when Kim dragged her forcefully entering the house. It caused her to walk limply by Kim's side. At certain point, Pie felt like she wanted to cry out her lungs. Kim never been this aggressive yet she felt like she was being abused by her own fiancee.

"Kim! What did I do wrong?"Pie burst out just to get a devastated silent response from that tom.

"If you were mad at me for the expenses, I will pay them back!" Once again Kim didn't seem bother to listen to Pie neither the matter wasn't actually the cause of Kim's anger.

Still being caged by Kim, Pie reluctantly followed that tom to wherever she led them to. They walked across the spacious living room and ended up at the kitchen. Pie thought Kim would let her free straight away but she was so wrong. Despite of thinking they would have a talk about what ever matter which cause the vent of Kim's anger, that tom pushed her into the nearest lavatory.

Clueless yet startled with Kim's odd action, Pie just stared to furious Kim with her puzzled mind. That tom didn't step in, letting herself trapped alone inside.

"What are you going to do with me." Pie embraced herself, frightened with Kim's blazing stare.

Keeping her mouth tightly shut since the beginning,Kim reached out her hand to the water hose. Pie watched Kim turned on the faucet causing the water gushing out fiercely from its mouth. She had no idea on why and what was the purpose of Kim did so.

"Kim.." Pie braved herself to voice out but before she could proceed her arranged question, Kim had first motioned the furiously gushing water to Pie's face down to the her whole body.

"KIMM!" Pie yelped in her shock. The spreading water obscuring her sight yet some of it chocked her to breath well as it entered her nose down to her throat.

"KIM STOP!" Pie curled herself down to cold floor. She drenched to her skin that none pieces of her clothes left dry on her shaking body.

"Why you did this to me? What did I do wrong?" Tears rolled down shamelessly through her wet cheeks that Kim couldn't differentiate they were the stain of water or a frightened cries of the confound girl.

The water hose dropped from Kim's grip as she realized what has she done to the girl. Pie on the other hand hugged her own knees, forming herself into a protective ball. She seemed terribly shock. The tense of fear enveloped the whole space.

Noticing that Pie sobbed bitterly in her utmost scared invited the urging guilt inside Kim's. She was about to soothe the frightened girl when suddenly the flashback at the stall came to her mind again.

"I did this to clean you from the dirty touch of the rat." Kim spat.

Pie only peeked up to check for Kim presence again when she heard that tom's footfall slowly disappeared within the thin air.

"Who was the rat?" She queried to herself.

"Did Kim refer it to Mike?"

*************************************************************************************

Three days had passed, summing up this day as the first week of Pie's life as Kim's fiancee in pretend. They didn't talk neither see each other so often as the consequences of the conflict. Pie still couldn't figure out why Kim fumed irritably what more to relate it with Mike. What did she do wrong actually?

Does it mean Kim being jealous? It nearly seemed impossible! Kim doesn't even like her. What is the use of that tom to envy her friendship with Mike? Does the Earth had rotated opposite to its axis which caused everything turned upside down and bizarre? Or does Kim really suffer from a sickness that she had not tell her yet? A nagging fear enveloped Pie whenever her theory of saying Kim's having a bipolar syndrome came to haunt her mind. Who knows someday Kim reached a limit where she wouldn't able to control herself and ended up harm her to the worst? What if Kim did something out of mind? However, Kim doesn't seem to have any problem previously. She looked normal except for the last Sunday. It wasn't Kim. It's a monster.

Even though she supposed to be mad or at least remain frightened with Kim as the consequences of last Sunday's incident, Pie still woke up early in the morning to prepare the breakfast. Realizing the awkward moment when they both sat together, she returned to her room as soon as she done preparing the breakfast for Kim. She will just go down again to the kitchen when Kim left the house. However, whenever Pie came to check whether Kim has ate the prepared meal, it just disappointed her when Kim left it untouched. Around 6.30 p.m or any minutes around that time, Kim would usually arrived home from work. Things went so different since the beginning of this undissolved conflict. Kim never had her dinner at night. In fact, that tom never stepped her feet to the kitchen neither the other part of the house. All Pie noticed, Kim will come out from her room in the morning to go to work and go straight to her room right away once she returned from work. Why did she behave that way? Why?

Pie had her breakfast alone again this morning. She was about to keep the milk back into the fridge when her eyes laid on a slip that was stuck to its door frame. It's her saving account statement. Kim had banked in the supposed amount of payment she should receive. As what she did request to that tom, she doesn't want to have a cheque for each payment. That's why Kim made an account for her in order to ease the transaction process.

"Thank you." Pie whispered to the air, hoping that Kim would hear her appreciation to that tom for fulfilling the promise.

*************************************************************************************

Pie jumped out of her bed startlingly once her eyes laid on the digital clock. It showed 9.30 a.m. Today is yet another brand of new day and still the conflict remained unsettle. She woke up late this morning which mean she missed her daily routine of preparing breakfast for Kim for the first time. Lazily she dragged herself to the window which was actually overlooking the house's magnificent yard. Kim's Lamborghini was still there in the garage. How could that be? Wasn't she suppose to go to the office at this hour? Just when she was about to ponder more deeper into her mind, Pie remembered that sometimes Zee did pick Kim to work. That was when they had to go to the site together. Without missing a beat of her thought, Pie concluded that Kim went to work with Zee today. No doubt.

"It's so bored." She sighed heavily and dropped herself to the bed again. At this moment, she started to realize that her life was so dull without Kim's sarcastic words, life was incomplete without seeing Kim's ugly smirk and after all, she missed the time whenever she could tease and banter Kim to her highest limit.

"You're so egoist Kim." She complained to no one.

"Is it hard for you to say 'SORRY' to me?" Pie growled. If Kim did comes to explain everything to her the reason of her doings the other day, she certainly let that tom to talk to her. If Kim comes to ask for her forgiveness she will surely weigh it considerately but Kim never made an effort to reconcile. Pie presumed herself to be at the innocent side. She didn't do anything wrong but with this long cold war and silent treatment, the guilt slowly wrapped herself too.

"I hate you Kimhan! I hate you for making me feel this way."

**************************************************************************************

"Can I invite my friends to come here?" Pie talked to herself as she chopped the onion and garlic, preparing the ingredient for her lunch.

"But all of them are working right now." She sighed. Ever since she has no one to talk to, she often talked to herself like insane people. Blame this to Kimhan Jittaleela.

"I don't think Kim would allow me to bring anyone here." Pie became upset with the thought. Even if Kim seemed didn't to keep her like a prisoner in the house, Pie always felt like she has been caged here with an invisible chains that tightly riveted to the wall. She has the choice of walking out from this hell house and left Kim like nothing but every time she thought of the deal they had made, Pie pulled back the thought. There's something deep in her inner soul telling her not to leave. Something unusually strange that she couldn't explain it to herself either. Responsibility? No. It's not she's devoting herself to Kim. Ridiculous. What is this feeling?

"RING..RING.." The typical ringing tone of the phone snapped Pie's reverie. Who could that be? Kim? No. Kim wouldn't make any call. Kim preferably choose SMS or chats whenever she wanted to tell her something.

Pie hurriedly grabbed her phone which she left on the island. The name appeared on the screen surprised her a bit. "TAVEE is calling." Her mind translated the written words precisely.

"Hello?" Pie answered the call.

"Hello Pie. It's me, Zee." Startlingly it wasn't Tavee on the other end of the line. Just then it came to Pie's thought that Tavee is Zee's girl friend. It wasn't weird after all.

"Yes Zee, anything I could help you?" She queried politely. Pie could say that she's getting comfortable with Zee and Tavee. They are her closest friends for now.

"Kim didn't come to the office today. Do you know where she has gone to?" The statement that came out from Zee's mouth puzzled Pie momentarily. Where did she go?

"She doesn't come along with you? I thought you pick her to work today?" Pie returned her questions to Zee whose later remain quiet for a few seconds. That tom got startle too probably?

"Zee?" Pie's voice echoed through the line.

"Oh.. No. I didn't come to pick her today. She didn't show up until now." Zee said.

"Kim's car is still here. I'll just go and check her if she is in her room." Pie assured it to Zee. It was because she woke up a bit late today, Pie didn't even realize what has really happening before she escaped herself from her dreamland.

"You better check on her. I'm afraid she isn't well." Zee sounded worried.

"It's okay, just leave it to me." Pie reassured it.

"Thank you, Pie. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me or Tavee." Zee told her before they ended up their conversation.

************************************************************************************

Without any hesitation, Pie unlocked the door of Kim's bedroom. Lucky her that she knew where Kim kept those keys in the house. Once Pie entered the room, she hardly saw anything as Kim's room was enveloped with darkness. It took sometimes for Pie to adjust her sight.

"Kim?" Pie called out softly while tiptoeing to the bed. There she saw Kim laying motionlessly on the bed.

"Kim?" She took her seat at the edge of the bed with her cautious care as not to disturb Kim abruptly.

Pie could sense something gone wrong with Kim when she decided to check for Kim's temperature. Once her palm landed on Kim's forehead, Kim's eyes fluttered open in her utmost shock as if her touch was sort of electrical shock.

"Shh.. I won't harm you." Pie was a bit startle too but she manage to compose herself before she could express her truest feel. Their gazes fixed to each other momentarily that finally Pie noticed Kim's eyes were all red like she's having conjunctivitis.

"Get out of here." Kim's dodged away from Pie's touch. Her sudden action just cause her to writhe in pain. Kim held her head as if her head is going to explode.

"You boastful stubborn tom!" Pie scowled as she got irritated by Kim's reaction.

"If it wasn't me, who will look after you?" Pie brought her hand back to Kim's forehead, checking for that tom's temperature. This time Kim didn't recoil annoyingly.

"Are you having migraine?" Pie stared to Kim's eyes in concern. Tavee did tell her once that Kim has a migraine. Once that tom fell sick, her suffering was so terrible that she couldn't get up from her bed.

"No! I'm having brain tumor." Kim said icily.

Instead of getting irritate by Kim's answer, Pie let out her heartily chuckle in response to it. "You still manage to make a silly joke in this condition huh?"

"It is not funny at all!" Pie squeezed Kim's cheeks hardly.

"It's hurt." Kim rubbed burning cheeks.

"Where's your medicine? Let me get it for you." Pie asked. Kim didn't say much when she beckoned Pie with her chin to a wardrobe at the corner of the room. Willingly Pie made her way to the targeted place and took all suitable pills for Kim.

Kim just watched Pie from afar when the petite lady returned to her side and took her seat at the edge of the bed again.

"Why are you being so kind to me?"She locked her serious eyes to the lady. The two pools of her eyes held an overwhelmed confusion mixed by an enermous guilt.

"Shut up your mouth and take this." Pie handed Kim the pills with a glass of water. When Kim was about to take the pills, Pie retracted her hand away from that tom.

"You haven't eat anything yet right?" Pie looked at Kim with her head cocked to the side and her perfectly shaped eyebrow arched.

"Nope." Kim shook her head fervently.

"Wait here. I'll be back in minutes." Pie instantly get her butt off from the bed and in split seconds the petite girl gone from Kim's sight.

"Why you still treat me this kind Pie?"

************************************************************************************

The thick burnt scent of toast wafted all over the room once Pie's petite frame came to Kim's view. Pie brought a tray of meal with her. Kim's stomach growled in response as she was actually didn't eat anything since last night. If and only if Pie knew it, she lost her appetite since the day of their conflict.

"Let's have your brunch first." Pie put the tray aside and aided Kim to sit properly as she place another pillow to Kim's back for support.

"This is your favorite. Crunchy toast with nutella and also hot chocolate." Pie excitedly served the food for Kim.

"Why you did this to me?" Kim asked once again still with her icy expression. There's something unexplainable that she couldn't read from Pie's face. How could Pie be this kind when she had treat her to the worst previously.

"You aren't that well. Don't talk too much." Pie took the plate of the toast and handed it to Kim, ignoring those icy stare. "Eat something before you take your meds." She added.

"Don't you hate me?" Kim's question made Pie averted her eyes at any instant which later met Kim's.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" Kim flooded her with the next query.

"Why did you avoiding me all this while?" Instead of answering Kim, Pie asked the long kept thought out of her puzzled mind causing Kim to run away her gaze from that girl hastily.

"What did I do wrong to you that you have to be so mad at me?" Pie queried, whose later caught Kim to stare back to her with her frowning look.

"Tell me Kim. I deserve an explanation for it." She urged.

"I won't allow you to go back to your place right after this second." Kim's lips pressed into one sharp line as she dictated her authority.

"You're so mean!" Pie frowned. Every one of Kim's words nailed her into a coffin of grief. Kim has cut out all her connection with the outside world and what more terrible right now was this tom tried to snip her connection with her family too.

"If you want to meet your sister, just ask her to come here." Kim stated. "Only Hongyok could step her feet to this house. Other than that, none of your friends are welcome here." Kim came out with the new rule.

"Why? I still want to meet Aunty Inn and my other friends. You can't do this. It's my right to go anywhere." Pie bursted out, nearly came to the verge of crying. She didn't care if Kim saw her as a weak girl. That tom was too much yet so cruel in arranging this insane life.

"You have to listen to me. You're my fiancee." Kim said stern. Pie saw Kim gulped several times every time she uttered her words. Kim surely wasn't in a good state of health.

"I'm just your fiancee in pretending and I am not even your wife. How could you say that to me." Pie's face become redder as she tried to hold her fuming anger.

"Just please listen to me for these 100 days." Kim's tone slowly faltered. Pie noticed that Kim held her head again, their argument must have invented Kim's headache even more.

"Can you do that for me? Please listen to me and endure this rule for these counted days." Kim said again this time more to pleading.

"Can you?" She queried again to Pie.

Pie hated it when it came to the point when her heart easily softened to Kim. It wasn't suppose to be that way. In fact her heart should not consider anything in return.

"I have never met a cruel person like you." Pie scowled.

"Come on. Eat this. It won't be crunchy anymore." She motioned Kim to take the toast from the plate.

"I assume that you will stay with me until the end of the hundredth day." Kim tensed face slowly turned bright even though her facial expression held an obvious pain look.

"I hate you!" Pie grunted. How could she be this soft to Kim? It wasn't her truest intention. This is insane.

"It's good to hear that everything has turned back to normal." Kim sighed in relieved. Pie glared to Kim for the statement that the tom made. How could Kim presume everything easily like that when she don't even say that she has forgave her?

"Who said we are good?" Pie's eyebrows arched perfectly as she spoke to Kim.

"Don't you say that you hate me?" Kim gazed to Pie bewilderedly. "It's the normal thing that you often said to me." That tom added as to support her saying.

"Ugh, I hate you!" Pie rolled her eyes to her annoyance.

"I know that. You don't have to say it again and again to me." Kim said and then took a bite of the toast.

"It wasn't crunchy anymore. Could you make another fresh one for me?" Kim complained.

"Just eat it. Don't complain too much." Pie retorted. "You need to take your pills and then you could go back to sleep." Pie watched Kim finishing the food that she brought for that tom. It was just so good that she could finally talk to Kim even though Kim came up with another ridiculous rule that she wasn't really agree with.

"Could you give a massage to my head. It would help a lot." Kim requested.

"Meh, you're too much!" Pie grumbled. The annoying Kim has came back to the house. Is this what she really missing for all this while? She regret it now.

"I thought it suppose to be your concern, my dear sweetheart fiancee?" Kim joshed.

"I hate you!" Pie stressed out.

"Oh, that's my girl." Kim went along.

"I'm not your girl!" Pie protested.

"Oh my bad. You are a GOLD DIGGER." Kim flashed her lopsided smirk upon saying the 'GOLD DIGGER'. It did add a dramatic effect on her statement as Kim saw Pie once again rolled her eyes irritably

"I HATE YOU KIMHAN JITTALEELA!" Pie's shrill voice echoed through the room. The cat and dog had returned to the house and get ready to turn everything upside down again.

*****************************************************************************

A/N : I'm sorry if you find my use of language wasn't really smooth and perfect like any other writers did. English is not my mother tongue for the first place yet I'm still trying to improve it every day. Thank you so much for ever spending your time on my story. I hope this story still could entertain you even though it wasn't really good compared to the other fan fictions. (^_^)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49.3K 1.9K 75
This is just a fan made story. whatever and whoever characters involved in this story doesnt affect their real life.
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
46.3K 1.5K 41
a story about the second wife's daughter and the original daughter which lives together in one house.after the marriage of her dad and the second wif...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...