Daddy

Por yeahokaymf

I was currently straddling him, desperately trying not to roll my hips into his toned stomach. Joel." I whim... MΓ‘s

Chapter 1: First Encounters
Chapter 2: Really?
Chapter 3: Blues to Greys
Chapter 4: I'm not a princess. I'm not.
Chapter 5: Okay, fine I am.
Chapter 6: A date?
Chapter 7: Naughty brat
Chapter 8: Note to self: Don't roll my eyes
Chapter 10: Ouchie
Chapter 11: Rules? I don't do rules.
Chapter 12: Bad girl
Chapter 13: Behave yourself
Chapter 14: Safe Word
Chapter 15: PINEAPPLES!!!
Chapter 16: Lingerie troubles
Chapter 17: Finally
Chapter 18: Potty
Chapter 19: Night Changes
Chapter 20: Boyfriend Blues
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Surly Mistaken
Chapter 23: Punishment
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Yes, please Daddy
Chapter 25: The Surprise
Chapter 26: Happy Birthday, Joel!
Chapter 27: Naughty, Naughty
Chapter 28: It's Playtime, babygirl

Chapter 9: Netfix & Chill?

68.9K 1K 992
Por yeahokaymf

We pulled into my driveway and thankfully my heart was calming down. I thought about my many many movie options. I had a lot of movie prescriptions, mostly because I chose not to have cable. I had Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO, Starz, and yes Disney Plus.

I would probably let him pick though, it always took me a solid half an hour to decide. That's why I usually gave up and ended up watching Spongebob or The Power Puff Girls.

Don't judge me.

My car door opened and I jumped, not even realizing Joel ever got out of the car. He was standing with his hand out to me, an amused smile on his face. I took it, loving the feel of my hand in his once again. We walked to my front door and he waited for me to open it, probably assuming that it was locked.

I never really got into the habit of locking my door. Nothing's ever gotten stolen before, so there's really no point.

Or so I thought.

I opened the door and walked in, and he gave me a look full of displeasure as he followed.

"You need to remember to lock your door princess." He told me in a stern kind of tone, shutting and locking the door for emphasis.

"Why?" I still asked curiously. "Nothings ever been stolen before." I let him know.

I gasped when he pulled me against him, and brought his face closer to mine.

"I don't care, I need to know that my little princess is safe." His mouth was next to my ear, his lips barely grazing it as he spoke, which was about all I could think about.

"I- um, o-okay." I agreed with a scarlet face, wanting him to kiss me so very badly. I really hoped I'd get at least one from him at some point tonight.

He gave me a satisfied smile and I shakily returned it, willing my heart to calm tf down while shrugging off my jacket. I threw it on my loveseat, and winced when I saw the mess that was my living room.

"It doesn't usually look like this." I fibbed.

He just hummed in a way that made me think he didn't believe me.

"Where do you keep your garbage bags?"

I looked at him startled. Garbage bags?? "Why are you gonna clean up or something?"

"No princess." He said walking closer. "You are."

I took a step back. "Um, no I'm not. I thought we were gonna watch a movie."

He only smiled, catching my arm again, and pulling me close. I looked up at him with a frown, ready to yell at him for constantly tugging me around. However, his suddenly soft eyes caused the words to die in my throat, not expecting such an expression. I looked away instinctively, eyes instead trailing down to his lips, and I couldn't help but notice how soft they looked. I didn't even realize I was leaning closer until he caught my chin to prevent me from moving anymore, and looked up to see now very dark eyes.

"I'll give my sweet little princess a kiss, after she's a good girl and does as Daddy says."

Daddy?

My knees shook, and I probably would have fell if it weren't for his strong hold around my waist.

Why was my body responding so weirdly to that? I never thought I'd be the type of girl that would get turned on by a Daddy kink, but here I was. Turned all the way on.

I swollowed thickly, wtf was happening?

"Do you like that princess?" He smirked, bring me back to reality.

"No." I immediately lied, and put both hands on his chest and pushed away, needing to get away for a second. Thankfully he let me go, letting his hand slide down my body before actually dropping completely. I sped walked into the kitchen whole body burning up from arousal.

I numbly grabbed a garbage bag from the pantry, and took a few deep breaths to compose myself.

Why was I so wound up from him calling himself Daddy? That definitely wasn't in 50 Shades of Grey. I thought he would call himself "sir" like Christian but instead he chose Daddy.

Why did I kind of... Like it?! Why did I want him to tell me what to do? And why did I want to do the opposite to see what he would do about it? What if I told him to go screw himself, and that we were going to watch the movie now whether he liked it or not. Would he spank me? Would I let him?

Okay, I really needed to think about something else, this wasn't helping.

I took one last deep breath, and walked back into my messy living room, opening the garbage bag.

It would only take me a few minutes to clean up all my candy wrappers, and the few clothes I had laying around. Which is the ONLY reason I was going to clean up. It wasn't because he told me to, or because I wanted him to kiss me, that was for sure.

I cleared my throat, turning my attitude back on full blast when I noticed him watching me.

"Are you just gonna sit there and watch me?" I flung, hand on my hip.

"Yes." He simply answered. "Now hurry along if you want that kiss princess." He winked, picking up my Roku TV remote.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Maybe I don't want it anymore."

It was an obvious lie, I definitely DID want it.

"You're getting one whether you like it or not." He informed with a dangerous smile.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, fighting a blush, instead bending down to pick up a few wrappers.

"Don't keep me waiting too long, kitten. Daddy's not a very patient man."

I froze, just about to throw the trash in the garbage bag. My toes curled, and I fisted the wrappers in my hand, fighting my arousal.

I threw the trash away, shooting daggers at Joel as I did so. I didn't know what he was trying to do but he needed to stop. I ignored him as I went around picking up all the unnecessary empty snack items on my floor.

I wasn't gonna fall for any of this. For all I knew, he went around calling himself Daddy to just any girl that decided to give him the time of day. He probably turned them on with weird, confusing words and then eventually got them to sleep with him. Well that's not gonna happen to me, I wasn't just any girl!

I walked a little heavy into the kitchen when I finished, feeling Joel's eyes on me the entire time. I dropped the garbage into my garbage can, and walked back into the living room.

I quickly picked up all my clothes next, thankful that it was already starting to look better.

It took me all of two minutes before I had a pile of random clothing in my arms, including my jacket, and I walked upstairs to my room to put them in my hamper. I was more than happy to finally be able to escape those prodding eyes, I couldn't believe he actually watched me the whole time... Aside from picking a movie out on Disney plus at one point, he really just sat there and watched me.

Aside from that, now that my living room was clean, he was gonna give me a kiss.

I've only ever kissed three men in my life, and I still really didn't know what I was doing when it came to anything beyond a peck. Fudge what if I messed it up??

I shook that from my thoughts and got my toothbrush to brush my teeth quickly.

I would only be kissing him though, nothing else. I wasn't easy whatsoever, no matter how attractive he was. That's what I kept telling myself anyways, I really didn't know how anyone could ever turn someone like Joel down. I probably wouldn't to be honest, I'd literally let him do whatever he wanted with me.

Aaaaaaand that thought was scary af.

I finished, and wiped my mouth with the back of my long sleeve, then dashed out of my attached bathroom. I looked at myself in my lit up full sized mirror to make sure that I looked okay, before walking back downstairs. Trying and failing to not
seem eager about what was gonna happen next.

I walked over to him slowly my excitement immediately turning to anxiety as soon as I saw him. It didn't help that he, of course, watched me intently as I made my way over to him.

I blushed and sat down next to him, looking down at my fumbling fingers waiting anxiously for him to make the next move.

"Princess." He purred.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly feeling dry and I looked over at him.

"Come here."

I was pretty close already, so I gave him a confused look but he didn't say anything, just looked back at me with glowing eyes.

Still confused, I scooched myself the tiniest bit closer to him, and yelped when I was suddenly grabbed and lifted onto his lap. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is this okay?" He asked with soft bright blue eyes, one arm around me as I sat sideways on his lap.

Usually I wouldn't be okay with this so quickly, but I had to admit his lap was extremely comfy. I nodded shyly, looking away again. He was so close now, it made me really nervous. His right arm was wrapped around me, and the other one was lifted to tap my chin.

I gulped but looked over bashfully.

"Verbal answer please baby."

I blushed at the appellation but answered automatically. "Yes, it's okay."

His smile reached his eyes, and I smiled too without even realizing.

I thought he might lean in and kiss me, but instead he turned his head to find the remote. He only pushed a button, and I looked over at the TV to see Moana smiling back at me.

"Moana? Really?"

"Yes princess, she's my little sisters favorite. I thought you might like her too." He smirked.

I watched his lips as spoke, and I wanted to kiss him. They looked really soft. He promised he would after I did what "Daddy" said.

I shivered.

I cleared my throat. "I do like Moana, she's my third favorite princess."

He chuckled. "Who are the first two?"

"Mulan is first and Tianna is second." I smiled. I loved them both so much, I wish I were them.

"We'll watch those next time."

"Tonight." I told him.

"Not tonight princess, it's getting too late."

I frowned. By the time the movie was over it'd only be around 10:30.

"I usually don't go to sleep until like 1 or 2AM." I informed him, through squinty eyes.

"I didn't ask you when you usually went to sleep, princess."

He was giving me those eyes again, and I turned away from them, deciding to look at Moana instead.

"Oh princess, I know you didn't just roll your eyes at me." I heard him say in a dark tone.

I froze.

__________________________

A/N: hey wassap hello, how are ya?

Please expect a few updates for this chapter I don't particularly love it. Next chapter is fun so I promise it won't take as long.

Hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry for the cliffhanger I'd hate myself too 😂💜💜

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

45.1K 896 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
14.2K 469 36
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
2.6M 58.7K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
1.9M 60.6K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...