Sunflower | h.s

By 2ghostsinahallway

She stood out like a sunflower in a field of roses, She felt like she didn't belong yet she failed to see she... More

- Authors Note -
Trailer!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
untitled

47

236 9 43
By 2ghostsinahallway

Use these images as visuals for the house. Feel free to picture it however you want, but this is just so I don't have to describe the house as much haha! Purely to your imagination but here's my personal view.

Also, throughout the paris chapters I'll be putting some pictures at the top to help you visualise haha! I'm looking forward to these chapters, be ready ;))

-

Aaliyah Moreno

The air outside was hot. Very hot. Even though I was dressed for the type of weather it never meant I was ready for it. Back in England the best we'll get is about 30° usually.

Harry had his arm over my shoulder as we walk to the place we were staying in. The place we walked through was absolutely stunning. The car was parked upon a slope outside as my eyes were met in view of the most stunning apartment I'd ever seen.

It was sunset over here, mid-day ish. It was Autumn but the air was so still, the trees had changed colours but the leaves hadn't fallen off yet.

"When Niall said I should expect high quality stuff I didn't thing this high of quality." I say while keeping my eyes fixed on the setting suns orange glow painting itself across the white canvas that is the house.

"You haven't even seen the inside yet." Harry said.

"Oh and I suppose you have?" I say while raising an eyebrow and laughing slightly.

"My agent sent me pictures. But I don't doubt that it isn't beautiful." He says before taking my hand. I let him pull me along up the stoned stairs. I didn't disagree with him, the exterior was a sight to die for so I did have high hopes for the interior.

As we make it up to the door I feel Harrys left hand cover over my eyes as his other one fumbles to put the key in the lock.

"Wait, but you haven't seen the house either?"

"As I said, my agent sent me pictures."

"Yeah, but I'm real life?" I ask making him pause before opening the door. He chuckles to himself and rolls his eyes before taking my right hand and putting it over them. I squeal out of giddiness as Harry pushes the door open. My eyes were covered by his hand, not allowing any light to peak through.

I felt my heart pace quicken out of excitement as we both hold onto each other's arms for support. I feel Harrys arm out by the sides of him for support to step up into the house.

We are both met with a blast of air conditioning, either that or the house was very big, allowing a lot of cool air to circulating around. I feel Harry tug on my arm lightly to help me step up into the house.

"Okay, okay wait up." I say while feeling around the doorframe to know where to walk in.

"I got you." Harry says, as he does I feel him trip over slightly.

"Spoke too soon." I say making us both laugh. We leave out bags just behind us out the door, but for now we just wanted to take in.... well

This.

"Okay ready." Harry asks squeezing my hand gently.

"Ready." I exhale out. I don't know why I was so scared, it's a house.

"Okay. 3." Harry starts.

"2." I say after him.

"1" we say together. And with that we removed our hands from each other's eyes. I feel my jaw drop as I gasp.

I look around the room that consisted of white walls which contrasted with black railings in which separated the stairs from a gap down the the floor. There were many plants around the room, very tall plants. I walk further into the centre of the house very slowly as my head faces no where else but up. My eyes are met with a huge dome in which looked up at the sky  and was protected by some sterdy, wooden panels in a nice decorative form.

"Holy crap." I hear Harry say. I bring my eyes back down, level with the walls. I feel my eyebrows furrow slightly as I realise Harry isn't near me.

"Harry?" I ask as I walk round the giant living room and round the corner into another room. As I walk in I immediately am taken back

"Holt crap." I re-quote his words. This place was to die for. This was the kitchen that connects with another, yet smaller living room. It was more of a homy one whereas the other looked like a work one.

"I can make us pancakes now that I know how to." He says as he turns around to face me and interlock our fingers.

"You didn't listen last time I told you. We ended up kissing." I laugh.

"I don't recall such a thing." He says sarcastically as he pretends to look puzzled.

"Let's go have a look upstairs." I say

I tug at his hand lightly as I lead him back into the open space. We make our way to the bottom of the stairs that we're supported with black decorative bars. The stairs were wide and took a while to get up but as we made it to the top, it was all worth it.

The suns setting beams bounced off all the walls up here as the few doors were illuminated also, making them go from a dark forest brown to kind of like a milk chocolate.

I disconnect Harrys hand from mine as I wander down the wide hall, this place was huge. I push open the oak wooden door at the end of the long hallway to be met with the sunset coming through and reflecting on a light pastel pink room.

I push the door open wider to be met with a large bedroom and a bed in the centre of the room that over looked the entire city. I never felt my legs carry me faster until I felt my knees on the bed as I climb over to stand on the balcony.

I lean my arms on it and push myself ever so lightly as I feel my stomach press against the railing.

"Careful." Harry says while walking up to stand beside me. As I look over all the buildings I see the top half of the Eiffel Tower In the distance, it was so much prettier in real life as it contrasted against the now setting sun.

"C'mon. I saw a pool earlier." Harry says in excitement while rubbing my shoulders lightly. I was still soaking in the view I had my eyes on at the moment.

"Okay, give me 5 minutes." I say.

-

I look at myself in the mirror with the dress hanging loosely over my legs and the straps hugging my shoulders. I spin to the side and examine my features which I now recognise thanks to Harry pointing them out, they were small but they were now extra things I began to love. I never realised I had a freckle above my lip but it was now something I never couldn't not notice.

I walk downstairs barefoot and out towards the back door. I pull open the bifold doors to be met with Harry sat in his usual white open, flary top. This time he was wearing Jean shorts as sat on the ledge and rested his feet on the grass on the other side of it.

"Hi Harry." I say quietly. He didn't turn back, he just kept his eyes facing towards the view that we had. I chuckle to myself lightly before going over to join him.

"Hey Aaliyah." He says before turning his head to me.

"You look stunning." He says as his cheek go a slight tint of pink.

"I like your jorts." I say.

"My what?" He asks and raised his eyebrows while laughing.

"Your jorts. You know, Jean shorts." I say in return.

"Come on styles you should know this." I say while nudging his leg lightly. Our laughter dies down as we both face out toward the city.

I close my eyes gently and feel the warm breeze caress my skin. My hair blows to the side of me lightly, as does Harrys. The view was ethereal. Very floral to say the least. I hop off the ledge and sit on the grass hill with my back against it.

"You're going to get your dress dirty." He says.

"It's okay, I'll soak it." I say back. The buildings merged together from the distance and perspective we looked at them. The colours were very pastel and ranged from pinks, to yellows, even some to blue. We had the Eiffel Tower from the view at the front of the house in our bedroom, and a small scenery of the city around us from the back of the house. I don't think it got much better than that.

I scooch up and lean my head on Harrys legs as I feel his fingers tangle gently in my hair. The sunset sky contrasted with all the buildings that looked tiny from here, it reflected off all the windows and roofs, illuminating them to a golden- orange colour.

"Is this everything you thought Paris would be?" I ask Harry softly. He's wanted to go here his entire life and now he was finally here, I wanted to know if it was everything he'd dreamed of.

"It's so perfect. All my life I've wanted to go here, since the moment I took pictures I've wanted to go here. Now I'm finally here it's just, perfect." He says before standing up.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I watch him walk back into the house.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." He says. I smile lightly as I watch the sun dip further and further down the horizon, this was a sight I would quite happily get used to.

"Okay I'm back." He says.

"Jesus that was quick." I say in slight shock. I turn around for my eyes to be met with Harry holding his camera in his left hand. He walks over and sits back on the ledge with his shoes on the grass, he begins taking his shoes and socks off.

"Big?" I ask looking at his tattoo on his big toe.

"Oh shit." He says as he slaps his palm to his forehead.

"I was plastered that night. I went and did a stick and poke and wrote big on my big toe." He says while laughing. I try and contain my laughter but it doesn't work at all.

"You did that yourself?" I ask

"I've done a few myself." He says as if it was nothing.

"What about you?" He asks.

"What about me?"

"Have you got any tattoos?" He asks while turning his camera on.

"No. I've dwelled on the thought for a while though, I've just never got round to actually getting one." I say.

"I can do one for you." He says while smiling.

"In your wildest dreams styles." I refuse. There's no way I trusted him enough to permanently embed ink onto my skin, I loved him. But...no.

Maybe some other day. He brings the viewfinder of the camera up to his eye as he captures a shot of the sun setting over the village in the distance, most of it was hooded over by trees but it wasn't any less beautiful.

"Shall we head inside? You can clean your dress off." He says while taking my hand in one and his shoes in the other.

I had other ideas.

As he goes to walk into the bifold doors I take a right and walk down the steps of the pool.

"Aaliyah what are you doing." He asks in shock.

"I'm cleaning my dress." I say as I feel my mid thighs get further into the pool.

"Aaly-"

"Have you ever swam in a pool with your clothes on?" I ask. I've never done it before either so thankfully I was in a light dress.

"No but-" he stops himself before sighing out of defeat. I squeal out of excitement.

"We live to die Harry. Just go along with it." I say as I feel my body be consumed by the pool water and wait for Harry to come in. In my head I pictured Harry just walking into the pool down the stairs

Nope

"Harry-" I drag out the word as I see his brain working. He smirks at me before putting his camera and shoes down. He runs up and dives into the pool. I run my head to the side as I feel all the excess water droplets cascade down my skin.

As he comes up for air he shifts all his hair to the back of his head with his right hand. He still had all his rings and jewellery on as he pinches his nose lightly before swimming over to me.

"Quite an entrance if I do say so myself." Harry chuckles as we both swim over to the edge of the pool and rest our arms on it as we look back out to the village.

Our chuckles die down as we soak in everything in front of us.

"I want to show you something." I say as I tug at his hand lightly before leading him to the middle of the pool.

"How long can you hold your breath for?" I ask

"About a minute and a half tops." He shrugs.

"Okay. Can you open your eyes underwater?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He agrees hesitantly. I take his hands in mine as I inhale a deep breathe.

I feel my head suddenly be consumed by the water as the whole world just falls
Silent.
Have you ever been underwater?
Have you ever noticed how time stills and moves so slowly but only ever when you're underwater? Your limbs float aimlessly as they glide along with you. Your hair suspends, floating and tugging gently. Your hands and feet find a rhythm of their own as they break through the water. Time slows down, sometimes it feels as though time isn't even a concept as the blue water keeps you hypnotised. The sunlight refracts around you as you enter a whole other world. You are so bewitched in ethereal beauty that you just don't want to come up for air.

I open my eyes to see Harry looking at me, even though he's blurred he was no less beautiful than I'd ever seen him before. He had no expression on his face, he looked deep in thought as he looked into what he would see as my blurred eyes

I try to comprehend what's happening around me but I didn't get much time before I feel Harrys thumbs caress my cheeks ever so lightly. He was still blurred, but as I felt his nose brush against mine nothing in the world seemed more clear.

I feel his lips press against mine and the world stopped around us, it felt as though time was moving slower than it already had been before.

We both come up for air as we take deep gasps. His hands fine my cheeks again has he places back his lips on mine,

and although we were once again surrounded by oxygen, it felt as though I was still underwater with the breath being robbed from my lungs.

"Let's go get cleaned off and head to bed." Harry says as he breaks the kiss. I nod with my forehead pressed against his.

-

A/N: part 1 of double update! ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
787K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
102K 3.6K 34
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024