𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘! TXT.

By stqrry-night

in which a cold girl helps a nerd only for unexpected drama to happen ❅ ❅ ❅ "Why are you so damn lonely, Ch... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Spin off
Bonus
Spin off (discontinued)
Author's note

35

2K 102 149
By stqrry-night

Choi Jaewon walked side by side Yeonjun as they both entered the hospital. Arriving at the room, they both went inside to see a weak and thin man lying on the bed, eating food assisted by a nurse.

At the sight of the two, the nurse gave a small bow before leaving.

Silence passed for a few seconds before Jaewon's father finally smiled.

"Hey Jae." he whispered softly.

"Hi dad." Jaewon breathed out, a little relieved he could still recognize and talk to her.

She indicated Yeonjun so step forward and they both stood by the bed.

"Is this the boy you're always talking about? What was his name B..Beo..Beomgyu?"

At the sound of Beomgyu's name, Jaewon's face turned cold, which her father noticed at once.

"What did he do?" he asked angrily.

No one could hurt his precious princess after all.

"It doesn't matter, we aren't together anymore." Jaewon replied.

Another few seconds of silence passed as Jaewon tried calming herself down. When Yeonjun noticed this, he stepped closer to her and held onto her hand, gently tapping his index finger against her thumb.

Jaewon instantly calmed.

This action didn't go unnoticed by Jaewon's father who felt at once that Yeonjun was a good man.

"So who are you?" he finally asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun sir, Jaewon's friend." Yeonjun quickly introduced himself, bowing and feeling a little nervous.

At the word 'friend', Jaewon's father raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

"Nice to meet you." Yeonjun muttered, hoping the girl's father liked him.

"Hey! We're here too you know!" a sudden voice called and 4 boys stumbled into the room.

A smile formed on Jaewon's face, which also didn't go unnoticed by her father, as the rest of TXT fell into the room.

The members bowed at once to greet Jaewon's father who simply chuckled.

"And who are all of you?"

❅ ❅ ❅

"Right how about sleepover at my house?" Taehyun asked as the group walked.

They had all spent a few hours at the hospital talking with Jaewon's father and reliving old memories. It had been fun to hear Jaewon's most embarrassing childhood moments.

"Yes! I want to!" Soobin grinned, arm over Jaewon's shoulder.

Jaewon tilted her head, facing Taehyun.

"Sure." she replied.

"I'm down." Yeonjun answered but his eyes were fixed on Soobin and Jaewon.

Taehyun noticed this and gave a silent laugh before glancing at their maknae.

"I'll ask my mom." he sighed.

Turns out, Huening Kai's mom was fine with it so everyone headed to Taehyun's house. Surprisingly, it was nearby and so the group was there in no time.

"I'm home!" Taehyun called as everyone streamed into his almost mansion looking house.

"Rich." Jaewon scoffed and Taehyun gave her a cheeky grin.

"How do you think we went to Japan?" he asked.

Everyone already knew Taehyun was the richest among them. As his parents were constantly traveling for their business, Taehyun usually lived in this huge mansion by himself but he was very mature for his age and was trusted to stay alone.

Although Taehyun did lack parent affection and felt lonely sometimes, he was still okay with it as he had TXT and Jaewon as friends to make up for the absent feeling in his chest.

"Hello master Taehyun." a few maids bowed.

"Master?" Yeonjun asked, smirking a little.

Taehyun mysteriously grinned.

"Right we can hang out together until we decide to sleep. If you want another room to sleep in, ask me I'll take you to the guest room...unless we all want to sleep together in the living room or lounge."

"Let's just stay together." Heuning Kai peeped up, looking a little afraid.

"Right you're scared of the dark."

"Hey-"

The next few hours passed by quickly by playing games and having fun. Turns out Taehyun had pajamas for everyone - including Jaewon thanks to his mom's leftover clothes - and everyone had quickly changed into them.

Choi Jaewon felt weird with her clothes. It felt so wrong for someone as poor as her to be able to wear silk and rich as this. It just didn't feel right.

She came downstairs, didn't notice Yeonjun staring at her, and the group of friends all sat together in a circle ready to play truth or dare.

Why? Because truth or dare was their best and only option.

"Right truth or dare?" Yeonjun asked, spinning the bottle and watching as it landed on Soobin.

Soobin pouted.

"Truth."

Yeonjun sighed a little, probably hoping Soobin would have picked dare but smiling nothenless. 

"What's something you hide from your parents?" he asked, leaning back and stretching his legs out.

"The fact I take Jaewon to school every morning." Soobin sighed after thinking for a few seconds.

"What?" Jaewon looked up at the sound of her name.

"Why do you hide that from them?"

"Cause they're going to start questioning stuff like 'oh is she your girlfriend? or 'are you sure you're just friend?'." At Soobin's exaggerated answer, everyone burst out laughing.

"Whatever." Soobin rolled his eyes before spinning the bottle.

It landed on Taehyun who stiffened.

"Truth or dare Kang Taehyun." Soobin asked, grinning now.

"Dare." Taehyun replied quickly, recovering himself from the momentary shock.

"Do an impression of one of us until we can figure out who it is." Soobin told him.

Taehyun sighed and nodded before standing up.

His face became a neutral expression and started walking around a little glaring at everyone. He then started pointing the middle finger causing some to laugh.

Jaewon rolled her eyes as everyone called out her name and Taehyun's face changed to almost a puppy like one, grinning and nodding.

"My turn!" he spinned the bottle.

It landed on Soobin again who pouted again.

"Seriously?" he asked no one in particular.

Jaewon laughed, finding this game a little interesting as she had never played it before.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Soobin exclaimed this time.

"Couple dance with Huening!" Taehyun said almost as if he had been waiting for it.

"NO. Why do I have to do it!" Huening Kai whined as Soobin reluctantly stood up.

Yeonjun played a random song for them and they both started awkwardly dancing with each other, Soobin yelling out random things as they did so.

Everyone laughed, finding them hilarious as Huening Kai stood almost still with an unbearable expression on his face.

Finally the song ended and the two practically ripped their arms off of each other although everyone could see they lowkey enjoyed it.

"Truth or dare?" Soobin asked when the bottle spun and landed on Jaewon.

"Umm dare." Jaewon replied, slightly nervous.

Soobin smirked.

"Kiss Yeonjun's cheek."

Yeonjun sat up straight coughing as Jaewon glared at Soobin, cheeks turning a little pink, surprising everyone.

"Soobin don't be stupid." Taehyun shot at once, nearly shoving the older male over.

"Ok ok! How about you do a cover dance for a kpop group or something?"

"Ahh why?" Jaewon whined but stood up anyway.

Something about Jaewon no one ever knew was the fact she actually loved to dance.

(A/N: Please remember this )

"What song?" Yeonjun asked, still blushing form Soobin's previous dare.

Although Yeonjun lowkey wished she did it, he understood the fact that the girl still deeply cared about Beomgyu and respected her.

If she didn't want to, then she didn't want to.

"Anything is fine." Jaewon replied, tucking in her silk top to her shorts.

Yeonjun, not really caring, just played a random song. Maria by Hwasa started playing and everyone noticed Jaewon gulp.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." Soobin told her quickly.

"Nah it's fine. I haven't danced in forever anyway."

At the girl's words, TXT exchanged glances with each other, all thinking the same thing:

She used to dance??

The song started moving on and Jaewon waved her hands a bit, warming up a little before the main chorus played. Gathering her long black her, she tied it up, allowing a few strands to fall loose before finally dancing.

( A/N: She danced like her for the main chorus )

When Jaewon was finally done, she untied her hair and fell down to her seat next to Yeonjun breathing heavily. Sweat was visible on her forehead as she pushed her hair back and spread it around a little.

Finally she caught sight of the rest of the boys staring at her with wide eyes and open mouths.

"What?"

As if they snapped from a trance, they all looked away from her, avoiding eye contact and coughing.

"You...You're really good." Yeonjun found himself stuttering.

He had never been so amazed before.

"How come you aren't in any dance teams or such?" Soobin asked, still looking a little dazed.

Jaewon shrugged.

"I had started dancing when I was young since I wanted to be a k-pop idol and felt that if I practice dancing now, I could be better for the future. But then I stopped after my mother passed away." Jaewon's voice got quieter towards the end.

"I didn't really feel like doing it anymore afterwards."

Soobin understood everything she said and sighed, feeling remorse for the girl as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

They both shared a look and Jaewon smiled, a warm feeling growing in her chest.

She was glad she had a friend like him in her life

"Your mother passed away?" Huening Kai asked with a quiet voice.

Jaewon glanced at him before realizing no one except Soobin knew about her mother.

"Right I guess it's time to tell you guys why I'm known as 'The cold queen' of our school."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 4.8K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
34.1K 2K 30
❝𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧.❞ TXT a very popular boy group decided to go on a hiatus on their holiday. The boys found theirselves...
2.8K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
8.9K 1.4K 16
𖠵 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ! ❛ 𝗕𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗚𝗬𝗨 is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and wealthy student choi soobin is gay and lov...