Finding Sanctuary (ArmyxAloha...

By insanity_shows

After the death of his parents, Aloha has been living with his grandparent but is slowly starting to enter a... More

What Comes
Down Below
Trace of Evidence
Intuition
Ready For the Worst
Alew
Crying On The Inside
Take you with me
Tell me
Welcome Home
Serendipity
Is This Really It?
I Promised You
I'm Addicted to You
Cold War
Parts of Another
For the Better
When We are Older
This is our Sanctuary

On our Own

1.1K 22 43
By insanity_shows

Army POV:

I'm not gonna lie, last night was tough. Aloha getting hurt...I just can't take it any longer...
I make breakfast for us as he waits in the living room, watching tv. I finish and bring our meals to where he sits and place his down on the coffee table.
"Thank you." His voice spoken so soft, it was barely audible for me to hear.

The moment is silent and all we do is wait. I'm not sure what he's waiting for but...in my tension,
I do know what I'm waiting for. This information can change his life. It's the news he has always wanted to hear. It's just. I'm being to attached. I don't want to tell him because he will actually leave. I'm being selfish....but telling him this is the best way.

"Aloh-" I stop and stare directly into his- apparently, I have been focusing a lot on my thoughts. He's starring at... "what is it?" I tremble and look away before I fall back on the confession. He continues to question my action, so I stand and abruptly walk to my room so I can gather a little more time.

"Army?"

You have to tell him. Tell him. Tell Him, Tell Him, Tell Him. Why aren't you doing this? This is what he wants! This is what you have been protecting him for. It's for him. It's for him. It's for him. Go out there and tell him. You can't keep holding onto him!
You don't even know what you are with him!!

I shake and fall into a panic. Back against my bed I rest my hand upon my chest and breathe in as calming as possible. "I can't! I can't let him go!"
Voice shaking and heart racing, I stay on the ground and curl to a ball, blocking out my insecure thoughts.
"Army..?" Go away! Not now, please Aloha.

I hear his cautious footsteps approaching until they halt in front of my legs. He gives one gentle kick and sits down beside me. "You mind telling me what's wrong?" I found a way. "...Nothing. I want you to run away..." I could have worded my sentence better but I'm filled with grief that I somehow couldn't manage. "You- You want me to- to what!?"

I stand; walking over to my dresser and pull out an envelope; handing it to him so he could look. He takes and sees the money I have for him to take.
"...You want me to leave?" He cracks his voice nearly sounding heart broken. "You'll be old enough to live on your own in a few more months. Just please, take the opportunity to leave now." I walk away but he grips my wrist in a rather violent manner.

"No. Army...There is another way I'm sure!"

"No there isn't. You won't go to police. You're scared that they'll win. It's an adults word against a..."
I can't say it... "drugged up teenager who sucks off any boy who has what I want." He slams the envelope down on to the ground and storms out of the room. "They'll call me Crazy! Make up a lie just like my grandfather did! Take me home and leave me there forever! Adults won't care because I'm nearly an adult...so you want me to just leave and get as far away as possible, Is That What You Want!!? For me to leave!? Leave you behind..?" He cry's with tears dripping down his face once he entered back into the living room.

"NO! In Fact I Want The Opposite!! I Want You To Stay Here With Me!! But that's not going to be possible. They'll continue hunting you...they'll do anything to hurt you....I can't Have That Happen!!"
I burst down and walk over so I can hug him and rest my face on his shoulder.

"...there are people here...who will..drag you down...
Because of your past..." Aloha nods and hushes me.
"I'm not leaving. That's out of the question." I sob once again and tighten my grip around him.
"...please. Diver, your grandparents, and anyone else will just haunt you if you end up staying..."

"I'm willing to le-" I push him away with him ending up on the couch. I climb on top and pin him;
leaning down to his ear, so he can actually listen.
"I'm not. I want you free from this town. I will drag you to that Damn Train station and see you off! I won't take This Anymore!! Aloha!! I Love You Too Much To Let Anything More Happen To You!!!"

I sit up and wipe my tears from my face with him still down and looks to be petrified. "You love me..?"
Is all he said and sits up to look into my eyes.
A heavy blush runs across my face as I look away.
"You're hearing things....Just take my money and go..." He suddenly slaps me across my face; making my face turn a bright red-

"Don't make it sound like I'm some one night Hooker!! I'm not. I'm sorry if you're mad with me but I don't care. I'm not going unless you come with me...runaway with me..." He holds my face and kisses the target of the blunt strike he made upon my cheek. "...Aloha..." I take his hands off and was about to make my leave but he forces himself onto my lap and starts kissing me over my face than on my neck, trying to persuade me-

"Let's leave together. Let's build a new life somewhere far...No one will know us and we can be happy....I'm happy with you...." He gives me one more tender kiss on my neck; making me fall to my back with him taking over...

"I like you. I mean it I do....and I want that like to grow into something more...." he sits up and holds my hand in his. I always thought when he did this...
It makes me feel complete...even though that sounds ridiculous- I view his hand as a perfect fit in mine.
"...what do you see if we do this? Will you actually stay with me? And like me forever or do you think you like me because I'm the guy who cooks for you..."

"...Army, I like you. Not because you're the first person to notice me, but because I actually took the time to know you,..." he goes down to plant a kiss on my neck- "...care in the exact same way for you,..."
He goes down further to my chest- "...cherish you're kind personality....and,...Love you..." he slips his hands up my shirt making me shiver from his touch-

"I see a house for us. I see our future. And I see you beside me..." Aloha straightens his back and pulls off his shirt in front of me. I blush yet couldn't look away- "I'll stay with you, if you stay with me." He begins pulling my pants down but I keep them in place before he could take them off-

"...are you even ready?" I question his judgement. I don't want him to regret this the next minute. He should actually desire this than force himself.
"Are you going to runaway with me and make a new life...?" Aloha... "I said I love you. If we leave together then I'll be leaving my past behind. Doing this is a celebration~ for our new beginning."

...Our new beginning...

"You'll starve if I leave you." I snicker than he expresses a giggle until I finally pull him down; smashing our lips together, for a long lasting kiss.
While he and I make out he manages to take off his shorts and boxers along with mine in the end-
We kiss a while longer until he finally pulls away and looks down, beginning to blush...

"Will yo-you...?" He mutters with me nodding and gripping his hips. "I don't want you getting sorer." He laughs nervously and finally sits down onto my shaft that enters him without a problem-
"Aah~ Army~" he huffs and cocks his head back thrusting himself forward a few seconds at a time-

I hold tight onto his waist and move them back and forth so he doesn't have to as much.
"Huh!~ Army...Don't- don't stop~" He thrusts faster against me and leans forward to plant his arms down on the couch with his hips continuing to bounce with slow and fast movements. "Just relax..." I groan and start shoving him harder down onto my shaft where he screams and begs me to pleasure him more.

I sit up with him in my lap and thrust up into his area where he cries and begs me to go faster with every hit I made. "You're still in pain..Don't move as much." I tell and bite on his neck with him releasing a loud pleasing moan. "You-You fe-feel so- good~" he managed to say through every thrust-

I travel my hands down his sides where he groans and purrs wanting me to touch him again. Instead I carefully swing his body around and lay him on his stomach with his ass still in the air. With a teasing tendency, I stroke up his back where he ends up arching; rising himself a little higher.

"Army! Just- Just~" he didn't have the chance to finish. With a harsh thrust I enter and begin pounding into him with many cries escaping his lips. "Army- Army~ haah~ Ah!~" he ducks his face down into the cushion and continues moaning there before he gets to loud.

"Harder!~ Army, Har..harder...~" he begins thrusting his hips back against me which times my thrusts with his making it much more pleasing for us both. However, I still wanted to see his face~ every expression he makes, I wanted to see it. Turning him around, he lays on his back as I now enter once again. "Fuuu!~ Army!" He brings me down with his arms hugging around my neck but I continue satisfying his needs. "Have to scream and little louder~"

I trace my finger over his bottom lip. He follows my command and moans loud against my ear saying sweet words that make me thrust harder against him; then feel his hands drag down my back which drives me insane- "Auh~ hu~ Arm-Army...I'm..I'm- Aah~ Harder!~" he suddenly cries until I feel myself beginning to reach my climax. "Re-release in me~"

He commands, than ends up getting what he wants. I shoot my load into him and he ends up giving up one long lasting gasp of bliss~ "oh, geez-"
I exasperated and fall down onto the floor, so exhausted that it didn't even hurt. "You...all right?"
Aloha questions turning to his side so he can look at me while I'm on the floor.

"Just- just fine- only...tired..." I breathe through every word wanting my air back! "Was, was it- good?" He asks me. Honestly I should be the one asking him that. "Aloha, I'm exhausted..my back hurts, so yes, It was Fantastic." I actually mean it.
I'm not stating it in a sarcastic way. It was the best ever. "...can we do it again?" He smiles with glee and tries pulling me in but I slip away and lay back down.

"Later...I want to preserve our energy for tomorrow." He pulls on his boxers and rests beside me on the floor; nuzzling close against my neck and shoulder.
"So, we're actually going to do this?" I nod and plant a final soft loving kiss upon his head. "Yeah. We'll be leaving this town by tomorrow sun down."

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 20
Scarlet was normal, she made good grades, had some friends, lived a good life. Until Aloha. When she met him, things got complicated. Her family's pa...
64.9K 783 14
One-shots of you in the Splatoon world! I've begun rewriting a lot of them (which will be marked with an old or new label). Read with caution because...
32.1K 695 17
Aloha has come to realize that he may need a little help showing his team how to become a little serious in battle and who better to ask then Team Or...
17.6K 405 17
A second part of 'So Much More' Army and Aloha have been living their best lives together as a couple, it's been Great! But something ends up in the...