Ice Skates & Volleyball | Hai...

By The_Whatever_

You never thought that ice skating would lead to you joining a volleyball team, much less falling for anyone... More

0͜͡0͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

0͜͡2͜͡7͜͡

11.3K 566 50
By The_Whatever_

Phone Call

☆☆︎☆

After successfully placing in the ice skating preliminaries (first place, a.k.a. gold) much to no one's surprise, you were spending time with the Shiratorizawa due to them having to leave first. After that it was with Nekoma, Bokuto, and Akaashi, but eventually they left as well. You'd talked to Yuuri and the others too but their coaches were calling them, none too pleased with them just hopping on a plan and fucking off to Japan.

Eventually you made your way to your family spending some time with them before you had to return to the studio.

***

Almost a week later on Thursday you're with the Nekoma volleyball team for their prelims.

"Kuroo!"

The captain turns around to you call and eyebrow raised, next to him is Kenma, his face way too close to the PSP in his hands to be good for his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Are their any breakfast plans for the team tomorrow?"

Kuroo shakes his head "Nah, we're supposed to eat before we get to school."

"Tell the team to leave the breakfast to me, yeah? I have an idea."

Kuroo nods "Alright then."

You flash the two a smile "Alright, cool! I'll see you two tomorrow, bye Kenma, Kuroo!" You wave to the two of them before all three of you go in your own directions, Kenma and Kuroo to the boys volleyball gym and you to ice skating practice (Due to your coach learning about the volleyball team's prelims she let them have the week off for more volleyball practice).

***

Oh... you were late. So late, Nekomata and Naoi were going to have your head. (╥﹏╥)

You race around your room, hurrying to try and get dressed, unfortunately for you... You were making quite a bit of noise.

"Nii chan..." A whiny voice causes you to pause in the midst of throwing a black t-shirt on.

"Gou?" You hastily finish putting on the shirt as you grab the Nekoma jacket and hurrying to put that on as well. "What are you doing up this early? Go back to bed." The boys were having an early practice to get themselves warmed up for the tournament and as of know you were late and you still had to get the boys breakfast together.

"You were loud," Gou let's out a yawn as he rubs his right eye, blearily looking up at you with his left. "Why are you up?" He grumbles. You pick up your brother careful not to smoosh the stuffed animal in his left hand.

"I have to take care of some volleyball stuff." You pat Gou's back as you make your way to his room. You lay Gou back down in his bed and tuck him in, Gou yawning once more. "Get some rest, kay? That when you wake up later on you'll be well rested and ready to take on the day."

Gou curls into his blanket a quiet sigh leaving him as he grips his pillow "Mhm."

A smile comes over your face as you card your fingers through his hand, "Get some sleep Otouto." After making sure Gou is back to sleep you quietly get up and exit his room.

You make your way downstairs waving good morning to the busy staff that you come across. Before scurrying towards the getabako and grabbing your shoes. At the small closet by the getabako you grab a skateboard instead of your roller blades. You call out a goodbye to the staff as you leave your house and make your way to Nekoma.

After arriving at your destination you hurry towards the volleyball gym. Not too far from the door is Naoi with a sheet of paper.

"Oh! Y/N, perfect."

"Hm?" Naoi hands you the slip of paper in his hand and you read the Kanji on it in slight confusion, it would be one of two things' their Kanji being so similar, "Torino?"

"It's actually read Karasuno."

"Ah, my bad..."

"It's fine." Naoi claps his hands together a small smile on his face "Can you call the number on there and let them know about the Fukurodani group training camp?"

"Oh.. Sure." You give Naoi a smile which he returns with a nod, "Let them know your calling on behalf of Nekomata san!" Naoi calls back before walking into the volleyball gym.

You make your way to the building and enter the staff room, saying good morning to the few teacher in there. Walking towards the phone you read off of the paper and input the number into the phone.

It rings for a bit before someone picks up. "Hello, is.." You pause for a second as you read the paper "Takeda san available?"

"Sorry, he's not there at the moment, just stepped out in fact, may I ask who this is?"

"Oh, how impolite of me. I am L/N Y/N calling on behalf of the Nekoma boy's volleyball team in Tokyo, do you think you can carry a message to Takeda san on my behalf?"

The male on the other end pauses for a second "...I can. Give me a second."

"Of course."

There comes a sound of shuffling from the other side and a yell of "Vice!" before it goes quiet. Soon another voice comes on the line.

"This is Takeda, how can I help you?"

"Oh, this is L/N Y/N calling on behalf of Nekomata for the Nekoma boy's volleyball team in Tokyo. I am the manager of the team and was told to inform you of a training camp being held by the Fukurodani Academy group, an association of schools from across the Kanto region that hold practice games from time to time." You look back at the paper and continue reading off of it "Nekomata san has asked," Naoi "Me to inform you and ask if Karasuno would be willing to participate."

"O-oh, thank you! That's so-" The male on the phone's voice wavers and it sort of sounds like he's tearing up. "So sweet!" The male pulls away from the phone and you can't help but want too sooth the male in a way, you blame Gou for that. His slight blubbering reminding you of your brother.

"Of course, but don't thank me," You assure "This was all Nekomata san's idea."

-

A/N: Some sibling fluff because my older brother is an asshole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 108 12
This story was made by @MyLove2020 on AO3 The cover was also made by me
879K 30.2K 69
Not many Haikyuu x male readers so i thought why not make one! Oikawa Y/N, much like his older brother, loves volleyball, not to the extent of needin...
155K 4.2K 29
What were to happen if you started a new school with your twin brother and met the popular guy? Is everything going to work out or will it crumble? R...
1.2M 36.4K 41
"Volleyball is the most important to me", Oikawa said while rejecting you. He always considered having a girlfriend an obstacle in improving. So why...