My famous little one

由 CamrenIsDating

Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their frie... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60-the end

58

926 31 0
由 CamrenIsDating

Camilas pov

We are doing a random pop up show at a mall, the mall was packed with our screaming fans. We were singing all of our songs because we will not be preforming for a while, so this is an extra long show with a Q and A, we talk to our fans for a while and sing all the songs we have, even some unreleased songs.

I was dancing with Lauren as I was singing

"I want a baby!" I sing instead of the actual lyric, Lauren rolls her eyes with a smile as the fans scream.

"Give me a baby!" I also sing, she wraps her arm around my waist and whispers in my ear

"We talked about this" I smile and nod

"I still want a baby" I whisper as Dinah was now singing, she nods

"In the future" she said, I nod and she pecks my lips

We are now talking to our fans

"Camila, are you and Lauren trying for a baby?" A fan asked

"No!" Lauren said, I pout

"In the future we will but not now, we are way to young and I'm not ready" Lauren said, I pout even more and kick my feet.

"But Lolo I want a baby!" I whine in my baby voice

"You are the baby! And we have a dog!" Lauren said, the fans giggle at our little argument and I huff and cross my arms.

We talk with the fans a little more, we then leave the stage and go get changed for the meet and greet we have planned.

Lauren's pov

Camz and I were getting dressed in the bathroom, she gets on her knees in front of me and I go wide eyed.

"Camz! Our friends are out there" I whisper, she smiles and undoes my jeans

"Then be quiet" she said, I look at the locked door

"Okay" I mumble, she smiles and starts to give me a blow job

I gulp as I was getting close and camila knew, she smiles and I push her head a little more down, then the door knocked.

"You two ready?" Ally asked, i sigh

"Almost!" I say a little breathy

"Okay, we have 5 minutes" Ally said

"Okay! Be out in a second" I say, she then leaves after a quick 'okay' I look down at camila and smile.

I grab the sink and put a hand over my own mouth as I come down her throat, she gets up and carries on getting ready like nothing happened, I do my pants up and put my shirt on.

We walk out and go to the meet and greet, we meet so many lovely fans we talk with them for a while and take a few pictures.

After the meet and greet we all go get something to eat and then home, camila and I play with Cleo, watch some tv and then go to bed.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13.7K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...