Lexi (Discontinued)

By ZaynismRules

Alexis 'Lexi' Morgan is not your usual teenager. She was on top of the food chain. Was being the keyword, bec... More

Introduction
1: Lexi
2: The Invitation
3: My Hero
4: She's My Sister
5: Dress to Impress
6: Flashbacks
7: Time-Chaser
8: No or Yes Catfight?
9: We're Unbreakable
10: Better Be Absent Than Tardy
11: A Night To Remember
13: A Brit Invasion
14: Miami Fantasy Break
15: You Should Go

12: Girl's Night Out and Sleep Over

13 2 0
By ZaynismRules

Lexi

[Chapter 12: Girl's Night Out And Sleepover]

Last night was one of the best nights.

Who would think a group of popular yet definitely crazy teenagers step to a 'Teacup' and have so much fun out of it? Believe me, dinner and a couple of swigs made the whole crew blowing the kiddie ride to a death trap - a couple of water balloons and, obviously, water did the trick.

Another thing, Zach had this protective aura on me and Jax, oh that boy is plain irresistible. After the Pop the Balloon performance, Mr. Heir went a bit distant and gone before all of us did, saying something urgent caught up at home and stuffs. That leaves me with Zach, Jake and Emery.

That's when the lunch bell rang, breaking me out of my puddle of recollections.

As usual, Grace and I treaded for the busy cafeteria.

Grace was not in the mood of anything outgoing. The bestie I have beside me is in depth of deep depression this time of the day, where the sun is on its peak!

"Spill" I muttered to the walking zombie. Undoubtedly, my girlfriend and her lover boy had some kind of a fight; she won't sulk like this if they haven't.

Her disheartened eyes diverted from the cemented floor to send me a glimpse, "Lucas..." she trailed and I thought of adding just for the gist of it, "Is a dirtbag"

"Lexi,.. we fought alright... he is so stupid," At last you see the light... Sing with me everyone. "He haven't even thought of getting tickets beforehand"

I stopped walking and so did she, "Look..." pausing for more emphasis and dramatic approach, "Talk to him about this, nothing will happen if you rant it to me, you of all people should know how Lucas gets on my nerves"

She sniffed getting a bit teary eyed but snapped, "But seriously, at least he ought to expect that a mass of people to gather and initiated to grab some tickets in advance"

"Well, he should, I don't know" I shrugged and began to march turning to the huge doors of the lunchroom. Lucas is an idiot, he would not thought of anything about buying coupons in advance. I did have my eyes fall off their sockets as I saw the rope of a line last evening but lucky for me, Zach and Jake aren't that stupid enough to not take some extra tickets.

"...we got a verbal argument in the middle of the entrance and that's why I ended up ditching the carnival...wait, Alexis? Are you even listening?" I haven't even realized that my friend is not yet done with her banters.

"Oh yeah, course" I uttered louder to overpower the noise of the dinning hall.

Grace huffed and sashayed to our seats somewhat irritated at my ignorance. I swear I tried my best listening to her rants, but I got the attention span of a monkey.

I looked at her back figure walking away from me and flick through our table. There sat the others, Zach, Lucas and Jake are long waiting with their trays in front of them. I wonder why they join us every lunch though is it all because of the Shelby incident? Or for Jake, is it Emery?

They are too feisty for each other; I will be there when the two fell for the trap, not to help but to laugh at them, hysterically. That Jake is not the type to settle down and that Emery is not the type to even try to settle.

I got myself a chocolate drink before making my way to our lunch table. My eyes are deceiving me, my bff Grace Hastings who, may I add, is depressed and supposed to be in a silent treatment with Lucas Lint is, now, is doing some fangirling just in front of the dirtbag.

Note to self: when bff Gracie ask for advice, flip her off. She'll have it her way anyhow.

A couple of minutes, Emery arrived, "Hey, I'll take this" sitting beside me opposite the team leader, Jake.

"Hi Emery" Lucas beamed which earned a small smile and hello.

Lunch is not as good if the best buds wouldn't free the demon inside them, I meant their funny and cocky tales.

My friend beside me curiously asked out of nowhere, "Where's James?"

"Ask Nicole" I said nonchalantly. James and Nicole are pretty close.

"She's not with him" Grace furrowed scanning the other table. Why does she need to know where James is at this moment anyways?

"Must be misplaced" Zach raised a mocking eyebrow, answering without much hesitation. He completed his tease as he tried to look under our table sending us to our own chuckles.

The comedian in Zach is again unfolding in its own risk. My, my.

- - -

I settled with some skin tight white skinnies and my black Nirvana shirt, Grace along with both Emery and I planned to have some girl's night out on a school night. Bad idea? Guess not.

Our parents are out for a business dinner with some managers and be arriving home around midnight. Girls are girls, we get bored. Anna knows it and that is the reason she asked Grace's mom to make her stay here for the night.

Little did they know that good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. Evil laugh.

Okay, that is a bit wicked, but then we thought of having some dinner outside after watching The Hangover. Not as badass as you thought, I know.

I descended down the long set of stairs turning to the living room where Grace and Emery waited, "Ready to go?"

Emery and Grace stood in their casual get ups and nodded in unison, "Yep"

We pace towards the main door and just before I turn our doorknob open, it swung. There appeared Liam.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" he surprisingly asked.

He passed his way as I responded, "We'll grab some dinner, want to come along?"

"Dinner?" he scoffed.

Emery shook her head and walked to our Volvo, calling me over her shoulders, "Lex come on!"

"I'll get you some take outs, stay here" I uttered and sashayed with Grace to the silver ride, Ems standing beside it.

"No can do" Liam shut the door and jogged ahead of us.

I shuffled my feet to the driver side and started the car. Grace beside me gently closed the passenger door and off we go, "Let's go to some Japanese, Hai?"

"Hai" Emery flat toned while Grace creased her forehead, "What?"

'Hai' is just a simple Japanese word for 'yes', and we studied the language three years ago - well, at least Emery and I.

"Just drive" Liam chuckled at Grace's misunderstanding.

- - -

"You're kidding me" Grace gasped in surprise. Emery stayed silent as I widened my eyes at the lingering news.

She should've been shocked as I do; we're home after some good Nihongo cuisine. Grace, Emery and I sat unblinking at the supposed discussion chats at Redfield High's student portal - more like an fb account just open for the school youth.

There's this Atom Ellis whom the whole student body is all talking about, who is he?

I don't really know. He's just the new boy.

A girl's slumber party is nothing if there's no stalking so, the three crazy girls got a plan of researching this Mr. Ellis.

"Geez, isn't he too late for attending classes?" Emery shook her head while typing her fb account.

As you think of it, she has a point. Why would he enroll to Redfield when it was almost two months?

"Lex" Liam called, tossing our bedroom door agape.

"Why?" The young lad earned our attention.

He stepped in the carpeted flooring and diffidently smiled, "I ran out of shampoo?"

I scoffed and pointed, "In the bathroom"

As soon as he left Grace instructed my sister, "His name's Atom Ellis as in E-L-L-I-S, there"

My sister did as told and searched for the unique name, who would want their child to be named as Atom? As in the small kind of molecule? The parents should have been addicted to science and chemistry to name their kid like that. How unfortunate.

"So?" Emery asked in uncertainty. There were some Atom's in the world.

"Try the first one" I said pointing the profile with some tanned man in the picture. His name was indeed Atom Ellis but as we scrolled down and read some of his posts, he was in the other side of the world, Thailand.

"He's not the one, he lives in Thailand!" I negated and continued, "try the others"

"She might be anyone Alexis" Grace informed.

I shrugged, "I know but there's nothing bad in looking into every Atom right?"

Grace huffed, "Whatever, hey click this"

Emery's chat box then popped as a person messaged her, "Urgh" she blew.

"Who is Elliot?"I curiously asked reading the chat, being that nosey sister that I am.

Elliot: Heyy!

Meh back hurts..

How's you?

How's your day?

Share please

?

?

"A very annoying person" she deadpanned as Grace chortled, "Emery got some stalker there"

She glared at Grace, "No way!"

"Alright, Jake will certainly blow his head off anyways" My bestie surrendered, scrolling down the long list of Ellis. She glanced at my sister and teased, "The young lady is blushing"

"Oh please, spare me" Ems chuckled.

I thought of it for a moment not minding the exchange of Grace and my sister and something just got me the hint, "Is he the 'annoying' boy?"

Emery was caught off guard, eyebrows raised, she might think that I exhausted my brain just to remember this Elliot person, "Geez, you have no idea"

I giggled and nudged her side, "Last time in the cafeteria, no one even blessed his presence. You're too bad Ems"

She shrugged disinterestedly, "Whatever"

"Who is he?" Grace still drawled.

"He is the junior boy last time, the lean slender one" I tried to explain but certainly failed.

"Back to Atom?" Emery broke not wanting us to dip into her personal space.

"Hey I got some tricks on my bag" Grace murmured way too fast, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Grace" I whined not wanting to mess with somebody I don't fully know.

Emery's eyes glittered at the fantastic idea of pranking someone, sure she'll break a leg, and my sister is a genius prankster if I may say. That little head of hers is not working as normal as those of normal people, very creative and flexible. "Let us!" she giggled like there's no tomorrow. She sure change her mood swings too easily.

The older sister in me defied the thought, "Isn't it too mean, guys? Like seriously"

Grace and Emery shook their head in unison, "Of course not!"

"Hey Jinx!"

"Jinx again!" the two are crazy, definitely crazy.

I disturbed their laughing session using Ems own set of words, "Back to Atom?"

"Aight" Ems saluted and muffled a good cackle.

"The prank is reserved for later" Grace reminded focusing on the fb account that was just clicked to be viewed, receiving a nod from my crazy little sissy.

This other profile wasn't anything wordy and jam-packed - it was private.

"What are we looking at here?" I broke the seconds of silence.

Grace shifted from the tan couch where we seated and uttered, "The image, I guess"

"What about the image?" All I see is a 1x1 sized full body profile picture - imagine how small his face is back there, smaller than a pinch of salt!

Emery deduced, "Well, he does great stunts if it's him in the photo"

"Right" I voiced, whoever he is, that hand stand is certainly amazing. Dancing is one of my dreams, but don't get me wrong, I'm still no professional dancer. It takes a whole lot time to practice and my all my leisure time goes to watching television or chatting with Ems til my throat dries.

"Look, isn't that place somewhere in London?" I whispered, okay, I barely pass topography but the surrounding of the said image is somewhat close to what I imagine London would be.

My guess earned the two crazier girls laugh their tongues out. "What? I was just saying" I snapped.

Grace who recovered first mumbled, "There is this two things, either you love 1D so much that you know every place in London or you favorably fancy geography class"

Emery laughed harder trying to muffle, "Definitely 1D."

"I'm serious, am I?" I fight the urge to smile and giggle with them because I know for sure that they are in all laws, correct.

All three of us are soon absorbed in estimating on who the new boy is when the chat box popped up the second time around.

"Oops" my sister expressed.

Elliot: Dude

Heyy

??

Talk to me

-_-

Ayaa

It says.

"Let's go give him some shenanigans now" Grace exclaimed slightly bouncing from her seat.

"Why are you so hyped about it?" I curiously asked my companion nudging her in the process.

Grace shrugged, "I don't know, maybe because we have a whole lot of time to do pranks"

"Who's doing pranks?" Liam probed, catching our attention, as he returns the bottle of shampoo in the bathroom.

Emery chuckled too happily handing me the laptop, "We are discerning of kidding some guy"

She got lost behind the doors and went back with a scary looking doll in hand, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

The white dressed a meter tall doll with a candle stick in hand is way too creepy, what do they think of doing with it?

My easy-go-lucky cousin jumped to Emery's bed which is nearer from the couch and looked at Ems with his wide grin, "No tricks are fun without me"

Oh men, it was just 8 in the evening, this joke they'll be about to execute is beyond me. Good riddance, that Elliot needed a ton of luck apparently.

"Close the lights!" Grace shrieked in too much excitement.

We settled back at the couch as Liam peeked behind us, "We might need some really cool sound effects"

"Of course" I muttered, this is getting fun though, don't blame me.

Emery got my phone and opened the flashlight as did Grace, "Ready?"

I looked back at Liam who nodded holding his phone for some spine-chilling special effects.

"Wait!" Grace stopped us from video calling the Elliot guy. She spun to our study desk and got some post its.

She confidently plastered a good amount just to cover the webcam. This is bad, God forgive me now.

"All set" I gave my cheekiest smile and the plan started.

What is the plan? Well, well, Emery is the plan and Grace got her idea as fast as a blink.

Grace video called Elliot guy who in turn answered way too fast. Gutsy, are we?

"Hey?" He uncertainly uttered.

We muffled our evident laughs at the confused boy. I'm really sorry, this is way too fun right now.

The young lad muttered again, "Emery? Where are you?"

My sister then answered hiding her giggles, "You can't see me?"

"Nah,"

"Come one what do you see then?" She probed knowing that Elliot would only see something black.

"Black?" the oblivious boy responded making our bedroom filled with laughter.

"Omygod, who are those?" he tried asking clearly unaware of the fact that he is being pranked.

Grace couldn't help herself but said, "That wasn't black, it was pink!" Then again we laugh our guts out, the post it was surely pink but understandably he would see it as black. Oh Grace.

"Uh...Emery?" he muttered.

I took the hint to set the doll just in front of the web camera and stood in front of Grace, not wanting to be seen by the victim.

Liam got the clue too and played his eerie effect as Emery removed the post it.

"AHHHHHHH!" Grace and Emery shouted as they spot lighted the scary looking figure. Good thing mom and dad aren't around, or else they would've come with a mild heart attack.

"Oh dude that's creepy, are you alright?" Elliot replied.

The special effect made the whole act more hair-raising, my cousin left for a moment and showed us a 'Chucky' figurine which he stole from our parents' room - well, borrowed is a better word.

All lights closed again and I held the killer doll nearer the camera and whispered, "On the count of three, you guys scream and light it up"

They all nodded and I began, "One,... Two... Three!"

The look on the poor boys face was priceless, sending us bursting in hilarity.

"Who's that girl in white dress behind you?" Emery frightened.

Elliot got his back, "Guys, you're scaring me now"

We chuckled our asses away and around past 9 in the evening, we were tired and clicked the 'x' button without our goodbye - he didn't know us anyways, except for Emery.

"Goodness, this is a great prank" Grace said as she lay down on Emery's bed.

Emery slept beside me, we cuddled on my single sized bed as Liam excused himself to the guest room downstairs.

This night was definitely fun, never knew pranks are that amusing - now I understand why both Ems and Liam fancy it.

- - -

A/N: This is a filler chapter, but hoped you appreciate it... J

There's not much Zach moments and Jax moments but it this is needed for my new character to be introduced, not Elliot,... but remember Atom???

The next update will be the uproar of this Atom Ellis, sounds cool yeah?

And BTW, drama is near. Just want to let you guys know.

Please vote and comment lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 318K 44
Highest Rank: #1 in Romance, #2 in Humor What happens when you're walking down the street, with one of the best coffees in hand, turn around for one...
479K 16.3K 48
[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoying elder brother and a family that loved...
349K 11.5K 46
"Who the hell are you little girl?" He asked. "A human unlike you jackass," I snapped immediately, surprised by my own answer. His grip loosened as h...
8.7K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...