Gardener

By HowdyYowdy

Being the more mild friend of Yuji Itadori, you always spent your time in the gardening club at school. Very... More

Enter Gardener
Ichi- Local Gardener
Ni- Local gardener gets kidnapped.
San- Gardener goes to Tokyo
Yon- Tokyo and Roppongi
Go - Local gardener gets teased by Gojo
Roku- Local Gardener meets an Egotistical King
Nana- Garderner sees friend again
Hachi- Gardener wants to make a garden
Kyuu- Local Gardener sees pretty eyes
Juu- Gardener learns a Jujutsu techniques
Juuichi- Local Gardener buys a phone
Juuni- Local Gardener buys two shovels
Juusan- Local Gardener realises his cat might hate him
Juuyon- Local Garderner realises his cat loves him
Juugo- Local Tall Giraffe tells someone they're cute. Fails.
Juuroku- Gardener realises he has muscular man tiddies
Juuhachi- Gardener finds out the cinemas was not a great idea
Juukyuu- Gardener accidentally commits a murder or two
Nijuu- Gardener didn't kill two people
Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher
Nijuuni- Gardener contemplates his actions
Nijuusan- Three people see (M/N)'s tiddies. Loves them.
Nijuuyon- Gardener sees a Jellyfish
Nijuugo- Gardener sees Crackhead lose it
Nijuuroku- Gardener gets glass in his face.
Nijuunana- King of Curses wants to kill a Gardener.
Nijuuhachi-King of Curses swaps a dress without a Gardener knowing
Nijuukyuu- King of Curses gropes Gardener's thighs
Sanjuu- Gardener sneezes while King of Curses plans to fuck
Sanjuuichi- Gardener chills with a Decapitated Head
Sanjuuni- Gardener is disgusted by a rotten finger in his cats mouth
Sanjuusan-Gardener kisses a vessel to make the pain go away
Sanjuuyon- King of Curses tries to kill a slightly suicidal gardener and fails
Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily
Sanjuuroku- Gardeners Cat gets a bit of revenge
Sanjuunana-Gardener just wants to marry a cute boy. Why is it so hard?
Sanjuuhachi- Gardener threatens to choke a teacher with his thick thighs.
Sanjuukyuu- Gardener forgets his shovel to beat up people with.
Yonjuu- Gardener adopts two curses for a day, chaos ensues.
Yonjuuichi-Miwa admiring the Gardener's chest. Shes's a fan.
Yonjuuni- Gardener wounds the teacher's pride.
Yonjuusan- Gardener buys food to heal the broken heart.
Yonjuuyon- Gardener hurls a shovel at a Witch
Yonjuugo-Gardener can speak gay
Yonjuuroku- Gardener doesn't like remembering drowning.
Yonjuunana- Kitty loves to eat arms.
Yonjuuhachi- Sensei goes Creative Mode.
Yonjuukyuu- Gardener's lovely thighs protected by Teacher from Danger
Gojuu- Gardener is not happy.
Gojuuichi- Cutting ties with a Mother
Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs
Gojuusan-Gardener finally calls People by their first names
Gojuuyon- Sleepy Gardener breaks Nanami
Gojuugo-Kiss the Gardener Nanami
Gojuuroku- Gardener might have Snapped
Gojuunana- Falling in Love with A Gardener
Gojuuhachi-Gardener laughs and gets embarassed
Gojuukyuu- Happy Baby Gardener
Rokujuu-Miwas gets a Gardener Sugar daddy
Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.
Rokujuuni-Zoo date with a Gardener

Juunana- Tiddie Gardener meets True Tiddie Man

6.1K 307 103
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N]

There were a two or three more weeks until the exchange event and currently Kugisaki and I were buying drinks from the vending machines. There were very few since people weren't really allowed in. I got my favourite drink before leaving temporarily to go wash it in the canteen. Weird of me to wash my drinks that came from vending machines but I do. I put my drink under the tap and let the water run over it. I thought I heard some commotion so I quickly headed back over.

Coming back, I came to see someone who looked similar to Maki next to a tall buff guy. The lady smiled at me before insisting we all called her Mai because she didn't want to be associated with her twin Maki. I casually started drinking my drink while watching Kugisaki and Fushiguro stare down Mai and the other person. When I heard Mai provoke us by asking if we felt sorrow for Itadori who 'died'. I knew he was alive but I was not a fan of the way she egged us on.

She thought we were even possibly glad when she said that him being a vessel was a nice way of saying a half curse monster. She thought we would by Itadori being by our side and calling himself a Jujustu sorcerer. I was going to throw some hands if this lady didn't shut up. The other guy told her not to bring up useless topics. He wanted to know if we were worthy to replace Okkotsu. Suddenly, he asked Fushiguro and I a question. It took a moment to process correctly and I asked him to reiterate it. I blinked a few seconds and silently started tapping my empty brain. He ripped off his shirt before getting into a pose. My eyes went to his muscular bodies. Those tiddies were on point. I wondered if mine could just be as good.

"Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death right here and drag Okkotsu or the third years out. By the way my type is a tall woman with a big ass" The guy proudly said.

"Why do I have to talk about my type of woman with a guy I just met?" Fushiguro asked as I nodded.

"Your right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy like you." Kugisaki said to Fushiguro.

Still, I casually finished my drink and threw it away while Fushiguro told Kugisaki to shut up. He didn't want her making this more confusing. The other guy finally introduced himself as Aoi Todo and he was a third year. With that he introduced himself and said we were friends. He told us to hurry up and answer before saying it was fine to have taste in men too. I raised my hand before bluntly asking how specific we should be and if it was alright to whisper it. He was alright with it so I walked up to him and leaned slightly up to whisper in his ear.

"I'm gay. Like every day but I appreciate tall women with a big ass so I respect your opinion" I bluntly said.

With that, I passed his test and I turned to Fushiguro to give his answer. Todo continued on saying that a person's fetishes reflect who they are and he didn't like boring men. He would hate it if his last exchange year was boring. Kugisaki asked why this was his last exchange year to which Fushiguro said that only third years and under could join this event. I stepped the side while Todo asked the other male again what his type was and Kugisaki pointed out how Mai had a nice summer outfit even if it pissed her off personally.

In case of a confrontation, I started fetching some seeds from my back pocket and came across a packet labelled as Poison Ivy and another of Roses. I may be much better physically but clearly Todo was on another level. Eventually Fushiguro gave his answer saying that they just needed an unshakable character. I applauded him for that while Kugisaki said it was a good answer and she would've killed him if he said big boobs. For some reason Todo started crying as he said that he was disappointed before charging at him.

Fushiguro yelled at both of us to stay away before he tried to block and was sent flying into the ground. I wanted to go after him but he told me to stay out of this. If he's sent later to the hospital because he's injured then I'm going to call him out on his words. For now though, it looked like Kugisaki picked a fight with Mai. What was up with these guys and picking fights? I had to step in the fight between him and Todo using my Poison Ivy where I had to assume Todo would be before using the roses to hold him back. I wish I practiced more with my plants.

"Sorry, you sure you don't want me to step in? I know you might have a thing or being smashed into walls but we don't need you in the recovery ward." I said.

"I can handle myself, I've been holding back. I'll show him what I can do." Fushiguro said

"That doesn't make sense but fine. Why would you hold back if your body will be injured?" I asked bluntly.

Unfortunately, at that moment Todo broke through and I had to back off from the fight. Thankfully, before Todo could aim a punch at Fushiguro, Inumaki stepped in with his technique to stop the fight. His voice made us all stop moving like a command. Panda stepped in and kicked Todo back to which Todo greeted him with a smile on his face. He left a message for Okkotsu to come too which Panda replied he doesn't speak human language.

"At least I know I won't be bored the whole time. You, what's your name?" Todo asked.

"Just call me (M/N)." I said.

"Good meeting you"

With that Todo left to find his jacket while I got down on my knees next to Fushiguro and told him that I was right about him getting injured. He told me to be quiet and said he needed to head to the infirmary. I put my hands above him and tried to close the wound on his head by using the reversed technique which worked but only sealed the wound on his head and I was basically out if energy from training and gardening. I helped him get to the infirmary afterwards and stayed by his side before picking up my phone to cal Ieiri.

"Something tells me a catastrophe is going to happen at this event which will lead to a bigger catastrophe."  I said, pulling out my phone to call.

[Third]

Miwa just finished taking a selfie with Gojo and was bowing while thanking him until Gojo's phone started ringing. Gojo fished the phone out his pocket before answering it and speaking for a minute before hanging up. Miwa couldn't help but look at the caller Id.

💕❤️Free Food Gardener❤️💕

"Ano, do you mind me asking who is Gardener?" Miwa asked

"Hm, he's a really sexy gardener. He's really got the farmer's body and all but best of all is that he gives free food. Sweets as well. You should go watch him garden in the morning. A good way to start the day." Gojo smirked

"I haven't met him..." Miwa blushed, fangirling in her mind about a farmerboy.

"You probably should"

Gojo moved his hand to pick up the call and asked what (M/N) needed. This made (M/N) realise he called the wrong person and apologised after stating his reason. He hung up right afterwards before Gojo could even reply. Gojo sighed and said he had to go now before leaving Miwa to completely fangirl about the possible relationship they had. No one could stop the girl from her perverted fantasies of the two men as she ran back. Forgetting the tea.

A/N: Remember when I refused to say the contact name. Now we have it :) I feel like Gojo is comfortable making weird comments about (M/N) when he is not there but soon, he might start being friendly even with (M/N) next to him. Like friendly flirting? Oh yeah someone asked to see (M/N) with a shovel and his hat so I added it. Thanks for reading!

If I ever feel uncomfortable with these drawings being up then I'll take it down. Some things have happened before that. Oof. I'm not a great artist. I don't even have a solid style lol.

Anyways rant over,

It's not well done but tiddies, oppai, tiddies. The cat is badly drawn but maybe I'll add him later properly. He's kind of cute. Solid 4.5/10

Anyways take care! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 4
❛ 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭' 𝖣𝖨𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖠𝖡𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴. ❜ ᥫ᭡▐ 𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌 ; making your imagination ...
19.7K 326 23
A story were a bad boy Minho unexpectedly falls for the nerdy Jisung ©️cupofnoodels2023
70.7K 2.3K 15
❛❛ 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 ❜❜ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝⇢[l/n] [y...