𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 ೃ⁀➷ 𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗶...

By svfttachi

❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏| 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝟐| 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑| 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟒| 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟓| 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟔| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒
𝟕| 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟖| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟗| 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝟏𝟏| 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟏𝟐| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟏𝟑| 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟓| 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟔| 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝟏𝟕| 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝟏𝟖| 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟗| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟎| 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟏| 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀
𝟐𝟐| 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒
𝟐𝟑| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟒| 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟐𝟓| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟔| 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐘
𝟐𝟕| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟖| 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝟐𝟗| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟑𝟎| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝟑𝟏| 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝟑𝟐| 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟑| 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟑𝟒| 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟑𝟓| 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝟑𝟔| 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝟑𝟕| 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟑𝟖| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝟗| 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 (𝐈𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅 (𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄)

𝟏𝟒| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

3.6K 149 32
By svfttachi

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

ANOTHER well done monster serve of Oikawa's landed flat on the other side of the net, leaving everyone on the opposite team speechless like the star setter usually did. Rin was excitedly clapping her hands alongside the cheers from the Aoba Johsai pep squad beside her.

It was the second set, and the score was twenty-four to ten with Aoba Johsai leading in both points and number of sets won. One more point would claim their victory for the first game of the day. Rin watched as Oikawa prepped himself for the next serve, spinning the ball in his hand and bouncing it against the ground a couple of times.

As soon as the whistle blew, a spark flew into Oikawa, prompting him to run and jump to do another monster serve. However, the serve flopped terribly, hitting their side of the net and falling to the ground which brought some embarrassment to Oikawa. Rin tried to hold in her laugh as she watched Iwaizumi glare at Oikawa.

The third year setter was probably daydreaming about beating Shiratorizawa again hence why his serve failed for once. Nonetheless, when the other side served the ball over the net, Matsukawa easily received the ball, letting it glide to Oikawa. Oikawa quickly bounced the ball behind his head to Iwaizumi who was already in position to spike it.

Despite being up against three middle blockers, Iwaizumi didn't let their height or the length of their blocks get to him. His olive green eyes widened on a spot on the court where there was no defense. Iwaizumi's hand went directly to the ball, spiking it with as much force as he could give a volleyball. The ball broke past the middle of the block and landed on the ground behind the blockers, earning the final and match point for Aoba Johsai.

The turquoise wave beside Rin was going crazy over the victory that Aoba Johsai just scored so easily. Rin was also happy to have experienced Aoba Johsai's win right before her very eyes. It wasn't that tough for a top four tier school, but it was still exhilarating to watch.

When Rin spotted the boys leaving the court, she decided to head out as well in hopes of meeting the sweaty winners. As she walked down a narrow hallway, passing all kinds of players and managers, Rin accidentally bumped into a taller boy wearing a black and orange jersey.

Rin stumbled a little before regaining her balance and so did the young first year standing in front of her. He had a natural stoic expression on his face, and fresh, raven bangs hung over his forehead. What really caught Rin's eyes were the solid, dark blue orbs on his face. The boy immediately blushed upon taking in Rin's gorgeous appearance.

"Oh... uh... I'm so so–"

"Please excuse me! I wasn't looking where I was going!" the boy exclaimed, bowing almost immediately.

Rin was speechless at the sight of the younger boy bowing down to her. She was sure she was the one to mess up, but here he was, being a polite boy. The bow gave Rin a chance to catch his number which was on display on his back.

Number 9. Black and orange jersey.

Her eyes widened upon realizing just who was bowing in front of her. This was Kageyama Tobio, Oikawa's rival in setting from his middle school days. If Oikawa knew she was talking to the kid, he wouldn't take it so easily.

"U–Um... I apologize for running into yo–"

A sweaty arm wrapped around Rin's shoulders, and she could already feel the tension in the air. Oikawa's fierce, brown eyes were narrowed as he squinted down at Kageyama. Soon, a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Well, if it isn't a certain Tobio-chan. Has your team gotten tired of you already?" Oikawa asked teasingly. "Leave the kid alone, Shittykawa, and get your sweaty arm off of the girl," Iwaizumi chimed in, entering the hallway with his arms crossed, "Nice to see you again, Tobio."

"I–Iwaizumi-san! I–I should get back to my team."

With that, Kageyama scurried off, and Rin pushed Oikawa off of her, wiping the sweat off of her neck and shoulders. Iwaizumi didn't hesitate to smack the back of Oikawa's head, earning a wince from the childish captain. Rin sighed as she watched the two of them argue about the incident that just occured.

Rin put on a smile, despite watching the bickering happen in front of her.

"Congratulations on your first win! You both did good, especially Iwaizumi-kun's final spike," Rin spoke up, interrupting their arguing. "It wasn't that great, but thanks anyway," Iwaizumi replied, still refraining from saying Rin's name.

Rin nodded and scratched her head awkwardly. Oikawa glared at Iwaizumi who just sniffed a little in awkwardness.

"So, um, your next game is after lunch?" Rin asked. "Yeah, we were just about to head over to the burger place across the street. Do you want to join?" Oikawa suggested, slinging his sweaty arm back around Rin's shoulders.

"Mm... burgers do sound tempting. Ah, what the heck, let's go!" Rin exclaimed.

She grabbed hold of Oikawa's hand and began to lead him down the hallway towards the entrance to the gymnasium. Iwaizumi sighed and followed behind the pair, feeling a spark of jealousy form in tbe pit of his stomach. How hard was it to say Rin's name out loud? It's not like she was going to hurt him if he said it, so why was he so scared of it?

The trio crossed the street from the gymnasium to enter the burger shop which stood right in front of their eyes. Iwaizumi was the last one to enter, and he widened his eyes at the sight of both Oikawa and Rin with their mouths open and drool forming. Sure, the smell of greasy burgers was delicious as it wafted in the air, but Iwaizumi was shocked to see that come out of Rin so easily but Oikawa not so much.

After ordering their burgers, Oikawa, Rin, and Iwaizumi sat down at a booth with Oikawa sitting in front of Rin and Iwaizumi, claiming he had to sit alone. Rin didn't mind, even if she was a little hurt from the lack of her name being called by the boy sitting next to her. That wouldn't change her feelings towards the boy so easily.

"Can we talk about how amazing my serves were during this game? I mean, they are usually always great, but today, they were shocking!" Oikawa began to talk about himself.

Iwaizumi sat in the corner of the booth with his hands in his club jacket pockets as he listened silently to both Oikawa's egotistical comments and Rin's quiet laughter. Soon, the burgers were sat on their table, immediately bringing out everyone's eyeballs from the sight of the juicy deliciousness sitting there.

Everyone ate in silence until Rin spoke up, "Today has been a good day so far. I woke up to find my dad with my favorite breakfast, you guys won your first match here, and now we're devouring burgers."

"Hey, I'm curious, Rin-chan. How come when Iwa-chan and I went to your house those two times, you were by yourself?" Oikawa asked, noticing she mentioned her father. "Oh... My dad... he's a big businessman, so he's always traveling around to get all of the good deals with different companies. The house always just has me, so it was definitely a surprise to see him here for once," Rin replied, smiling a little.

"That's nice. He's here, but why are you here instead of with him? If it were me, I'd want to spend every minute I'd have with him before he leaves again," Iwaizumi commented, sipping on his water. "Well... I already promised you guys I'd watch your games today, and I'm not one to break promises, no matter what situation arises," Rin replied with a nod.

"Those are some trustworthy words you just spoke, Rin-chan. I like that, but we would have been okay if you had to cancel to hang out with your dad," Oikawa stated, a little upset. "Eh, it's fine! He understands my relationship with you and Iwaizumi-kun," Rin reassured, going back to eating her burger.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa glanced at one another, acknowledging the same thing about Rin and her promise to them. Despite being friends for so long, the boys didn't know much about her home life, so it concerned them when she chose them over her father. They both wanted her to do whatever she pleased and not to always be there for them, but on the other hand, they were happy to have her sitting here and munching on her burger happily.

Soon, the three of them finished their food and drinks and tossed their trash away before heading out. Rin yawned a little, feeling full after the big breakfast and lunch. She was definitely going to regret eating so much later, but right now, she was content with the day she's had. Her arms naturally hook with Iwaizumi's and her head rests against his shoulder, bringing out a small smile from Iwaizumi.

Oikawa glanced their way and tried his best not to squeal loudly since it would definitely startle Rin and stop this cuteness. Instead, he led the pair behind him back to the gymnasium just in time for their next match.

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
72 16 8
milk bread wasn't his favourite food until he had hers. Warnings: -Alcohol and drug abuse -strong language -graphic descriptions of blood •Oikawa T...
13.3K 318 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
220K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...