Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ

1.4K 34 36
By imbreathinglol

hey flowers~ so i didn't do that much rereading to make sure there weren't much mistakes, but i hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoyo's POV

   I woke up to my alarm and thought "oh shit. i'm alive today."  I grabbed my phone, hissed at the brightness and checked my schedule for today.

————————————————————

Tuesday

5:00 am~ wake up
5:30 am~ start doing breakfast
7:00 am~ serve breakfast
7:40 am~ breakfast ends and clean up
8:00 am~ managers finish cleaning and get changed into manager outfit
8:10-8:30 am~ prepare gym for practice matches and any extra stuff
8:35-8:55 am~ help team prepare for match
9:00 am-12:00 pm~ practice matches
12:00-12:10 pm~ clean up a bit and change
12:15 pm~ start on lunch
12:50~ serve lunch
1:35 pm~ lunch ends and clean up
1:50 pm~ change back into manager outfit and head to gym to prepare for practice matches
2:00-5:00 pm~ practice matches
5:10-8:30 pm~ free time
8:40 pm~ start on dinner
9:50 pm~ serve dinner
10:45 pm~ dinner officially ends and clean up
11:30~ lights out
practice matches(morning)
9-10~ karasuno(managing) vs. nohebi
10-11~ johzenji(managing) vs. itachiyama+kamomedai
11-12~ nekoma(managing) vs. inarizaki
practice matches(afternoon)
2-3~ shiratorizawa(managing) vs. johzenji
3-4~ date tech(managing) vs. aoba johsai
4-5~ fukurodani(managing) vs. itachiyama+kamomedai

————————————————————

   "Holy shit. These hoes have my day more organized than my entire life. What the hell. Can they plan out my life like this?" I muttered out. It was currently 5:10 so I decided to go take a shower and do my morning routine. I chose my outfit that I would wear when I don't have my manager outfit on and threw that on.

his outfit

   I grabbed my phone and checked the time. "5:23? shoyo you are amazing. you finally did something in the right timeframe for once in your life." I continued to insult myself in my head as I headed to the cafeteria.

   When I got there, the kitchen light was on. "huh? none of the managers should be up yet.." I headed to the kitchen. "Hello?"

   "Holy Mary mother of Jesus," shrieked a voice. "Mori-chan? What are you doing up?" He sighed and leaned his head back. Why was he on the floor?

   "I woke up too early and didn't want to take a walk so I decided to wait for you to come since I knew you were the main chef," he explained. "Ohh~ You should've texted me, you could've came to my dorm baka." I put my hand on hip as he chuckled. "That would've been a great idea, but I woke up at like 3:30 and my mind was in no way to function."

   I shook my head and sighed as I mentally facepalmed. Then I went to the cabinets and got two aprons. "Since you're here, would my lovely boyfriend like to help me make breakfast?" I asked as I held out an apron. He smiled and nodded then took the apron.

  "So~ What should we make?" I asked. "How much time do we have?" I checked my phone. "We have to serve at seven, so... a little over an hour and a half." He thought for a second then finally spoke. "Oo we should make..."

>Time skip an hour and 20 minutes later sponsored by the fact that there will be a different chapter for everyday<

Me and Mori-chan were putting all the plates and cups on everyone's spot when the girls came barging in. "SHO-KUN/SHO-CHAN GOMEN! WE OVERSLEPT!" They all yelled as they bowed.

Me and Mori-chan looked at them, then at each other then busted out laughing. They all looked confused as we calmed down.

"Guys, it's fine. Look, Mori-chan helped me. You guys' hair is what I'm more concerned about," I said eyeing at their monstrosity heads of hair. They all looked at each other than blushed in embarrassment. I laughed at them a little.

"Come sit down, I'll do it for you. Can you put the rest of the food down, Mori-chan?" He nodded and I gestured for the girls to sit in the seats. I started on Mizu-chan's hair as the rest of them watched me do my magic and ate the breakfast.

The breakfast they made btw

   Mori-chan put the last plate down as I finished doing Mai-chan's hair. Thank the gods they at least brushed it free of tangles or else I would've been here for five hours. I texted everyone to come to the cafeteria as breakfast was done and like obedient dogs everyone came into the cafeteria not even five minutes later.

(A/N: let's just say for certain reasons that the coaches don't eat with everyone else)

   "You have them whipped don't you Sho?" teased Kaori-chan. "Yes I do. Want me to prove it even more?" I asked her. The girls nodded and even Mori-chan who decided to stick with us. I smiled as I took my apron off and went to the front of the cafeteria that had a stage.

   I smirked at the girls and Mori-chan who looked at me in anticipation. I then brought my hands to my mouth to make a megaphone with them and gave the group one last smug smile.

   "DADDIES I NEED YOU TO BE QUIET!" I yelled as loud as I could. It went quiet and all of their heads turned to me. The girls and Mori-chan gave me a silent round of applause with admiration. I turned my attention back to the boys who were staring at me because I wasn't done.

   "Oh faithful followers~" Then Date Tech, except Taka-chan, and Sachi-chan came before me and bowed. "Yes, Shoyo-sama?" they said in unison. I smiled as I looked back at my group and they were BEYOND shocked that I had to hold in my laugh. But everyone else's reactions were even funnier. Damn this is fun.

   "It's nothing, I just had to prove something. Be good boys and go finish your breakfast yeah?" "Hai, Shoyo-sama!" then they went back to their tables. I jumped down from the stage. "The rest of you can talk now," I said and it was kinda shocking at how fast the room became noisy again.

   I strutted back to my table and I heard praises. "Holy." "Shit." said Hana and Kiyoko as I approached them. I bowed theatrically and giggled. I patted Mori-chan's head as I sat back down. "Yeah, that made me feel way more powerful than it should've." "Shoyo, when the hell did you get your own personal servents?! WE'VE BEEN HERE TWO FUCKING DAYS!" yelled out Toka-chan.

   I winked at her then shrugged. "A seducer never tells his secrets." I heard gasps and squeals come from my friends and boyfriend.  Then the rest of breakfast continued with us cracking jokes and giggling while I had my head on Mori-chan's shoulder.

   When breakfast ended, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him I'd see him later. When all the teams left, we(the managers) started to clean up. We finished a minute early before the schedule but feel proud about that extra minute.

   We said our quick "see you later"s and headed back to our dorms. I changed into my manager outfit and set my regular clothes on my bed. I grabbed my phone, notebooks, and pen then headed off to the gym.

   When I got there, I put my stuff on a bench and filled all the water bottles and got all the towels. I felt like an NFL wife until I realized that I 1) live in Japan and 2) have more than like 50 people simping for me and would do anything for a kiss. When I snapped out my realization, I saw Toka-chan and Yoko-san bringing out the pole.

   "I'll go get the nets!" They nodded and I went to the storage room to get the nets.

>Time skip to when they finish setting up sponsored by the way every chapter is gonna have like 2500+ words in it from now on<

Me and the girls talked while we waited on a bench for the boys. After 5 minutes, my team and Nobebi came. I did a quick wave to the Nohebi team as I went to my own. "Ok guys, go start stretching then do 20 jumping jacks, 20 push-ups, and run in place for one minute. After that come back to me. Go!" I clapped my hands together and they yelled, "Hai!" and ran off to do exactly what I told them.

"Jeez, ginger. You want to take my position?" teased Coach Ukai. "No thank you, Ukai-san! I have a lot on my plate already," I said back. He laughed then we went to the bench and I opened up my Karasuno notebook.

After 5 minutes, I had the team standing in front of me. "Alright guys, so first of the day is Nohebi. They're a pretty good team and they have a strong bond with each other. But if you guys practiced what I told you to and you learned how to put them all together just a little bit, we'll be fine. Are we gonna win?" They nodded. "Alrighty! Hands in!" They put their hands in.

"KARASUNO FIGHT!" and then they walked off into court. They look so cool~ This'll be my first time in combat so it'll be exciting on how they all play.

Karasuno won the first set 25-23

Toka-chan and Mizu-chan gave them water and towels as I read over my notes and remembered what I saw. Then I gave them feedback and words of encouragement.

We won in the end and I cheered them on. I gave them all some water, towels, and told them how great they did. I checked the time and saw that it was almost time for me to go to Johzenji. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the team.

"I have to go to another team now, but you all did awesome and remember to keep trying hard. I believe in all of you as well as love you all. Yes, even you two my favorite couple. Well, I'm gonna say bye to Nohebi real quick. Bye! Try your hardest all day!" Then I waved and ran off to where Nohebi was resting.

"Hey there snakes. You guys did great," I said while smiling at them. "Thank you, Shoyo. Though, you seem quite happy your team beat us," voiced out Akihi-chan. I giggled. "Well, no duh. My efforts didn't go to waste. Well, I have to skedaddle. I'll see you all soon!" Then I waved to them and ran to the gym where my new boyfriends, the hot germaphobe and his friends, and the two guys I gave head to are gonna be.

•At the Johzenji vs. itachikamo gym•

When I arrived, I checked the time. It was 10:01 phew. I wasn't late. It was one minute, no one cares. "Hey guys!" I called out to the Johzenji team. "Shoyo-kun! You're here to manage us for a little right?" asked Akeha-chan. I nodded and went to a bench then opened out my other notebook. "Can you guys give me a brief description of what you all can do?" I asked them. They nodded and by the time I got all of their information, it was time for the match to start.

"Alright, for now just play like you normally do and I'll give any feedback the next set or timeout." They nodded and went onto the court. I sat back down with Runa-chan and Hana-chan. "I'm excited to see them play," I whispered. "Yea, they're something." I giggled and started to go into analyse mode as Zuma-chan served.

>Time skip to the match ending sponsored by me not being able to describe matches or give any actual information about volleyball<

Johzenji won 25-21

"Holy shit, Shoyo. You're advice really worked and payed off," said Yuuji-chan. I rolled my eyes then stared into his soul. "No duh. Did you doubt me, tongue piercing?" He gulped and shook his head. Then I went back to my sunshine self. "Good! Well, I sent a picture of my notes about your team to Hana-chan. If there's anymore questions you have for me, all of you have my number. I'm gonna go say hi to them real quick and then leave. Bye!~" I waved to them then went to Hot Germaphobe and co.

   "Hey guys~ You all did great by the way," I said while smiling. "What did you tell them between breaks Shoyo-san? I could barely receive 60% of their spikes," Moto-chan said while wiping some sweat off. "hot fucker." "Oh, it's a secret Moto-chan." Then I winked and put my index finger on my lips. I mentally high fived myself when I saw him blush.

"Well, I gotta go now! I'll see you guys at lunch. Bye babes~" Then I ran out to the other gym to my favorite cats.

•At the Nekoma vs. Inarizaki gym•

When I got to the gym, the teams were stretching. "Hey, kitty cats!" I called out to them. "Hey Shoyo/Sho/Chibi-chan." I waved to them and went to sit next to Coach Nekomata. "Coach Nekomata, can you tell me a brief description of everyone's skills?" He turned to me and nodded. I started to write down his words and when he finished the first set was starting.

Inarizaki won the first set and I told Nekoma what they could do in the next one while giving them water. As the second set started, Coach Nekomata started talking to me.

"That was really great and solid advice, kid. I didn't even think of those things. How'd you figure all that out?" I smiled at him. "I just have a gift I guess hehe."

   In the end it was a close game, but Nekoma won. Hehe of course they did~ I'm just amazing like that.

   I passed out towels and waters. "Great job guys! I gave Coach Nekomata my notes so make sure to use them wisely." "HAI!" I giggled at them. "Well, I have to go wash up and start on lunch. I'll see you guys in a little," I waved to my cats then I walked over to the exist which just so happened to have my favorite foxes right by them.

   "You guys did great. I'm proud of you all. I gotta go now though! Bye~" And with that I ran out and headed back to my dorm.

•At his dorm•

I put my notebooks and stuff on my bed and got my clothes that I put there earlier. I went into the bathroom and took a quick 5 minute shower, changed, decided to wear my earrings, and tried to tame my hair at least a little bit.

When I gave up trying to fix my hair, I sighed grabbed my phone and left for the cafeteria. "i'll make sandwiches. they're easier and i don't feel like doing too much. especially when they have to go back to practicing like 20 minutes later."

•In the cafeteria•

As expected, I'm the only one in here for now. I put on some music, tie my hair, wash my hands, then get started on the sandwiches.

   After like 10 minutes and 30 sandwiches in, the other girls came in. "Heyy~ Come on, we're doing easy lunch today. Sandwiches!" They cheered and started to help me make the sandwiches. We all sang along to my playlist and honestly, I had a lot of fun making sandwhiches.

>Time skip to when all teams came in and the lunches got served<

   Me and the other managers when they started bringing up how good I sing. "Sho-chan~ Come on, one song pleasee," begged Toka-chan. I took another bite of my sandwhich and shook my head. "Toka-chan no. Remember the last time I sang? Because you and Yoko-san were screwing in my car, I had to pick a song to sing BY MYSELF. Though, it wasn't that bad since I fucking killed it. But in front of all of these boys that are simping for me? No, I would like to walk this week thank you." Then I took another two bites of my sandwhich as she groaned.

   "We'll all give you 20 bucks," said Yoko-san. "Oya? Oh say less. What song?" I asked suddenly intrigued since I'll be getting $140. They told me what song to sing and I held out my hand for them to pay up. They all rolled their eyes, but gave me my money.

   "Easy money," I said as I stuffed my new $140 into my pocket and went to the stage. I went behind the curtain to find a microphone.

   "Ah! Here it is." I grabbed it and went back to the front. I turned on the microphone. "One, two. One, two. Oh ok, it works. Let me just..." I connected my phone to the cafeteria speakers.

   "Hey guys. So you're wondering why I'm up here. Well, I just got paid $140 just to sing a song. And please don't attack me after I finish this song. Thank you," I bowed. "author-chan, lei-sama. please let me have the ability to run as soon as i finish." (*sigh* fine i need you to be in good shape anyways. continue)

   "thank you lei-sama." I looked at my so called friends who were mouthing to hurry up. I sigh as I finally started the music.

for time and word space purposes, i'll give a brief summary.
he sang 34+35 by Ariana Grande, boys got hard, girls were cheering, shoyo running to his dorm for dear life😀

When I got into my dorm, I closed and locked the door behind me. I slid down and caught my breath. "thank you lei-sama for giving me the power to run." yes yes shoyo. no need to thank me.

I said some more thanks to author-chan as I checked the time. "1:29? that gives the boys a lot of time to calm down. i'll go change and then read some yaoi until it's time for me to go manage shiratorizawa."

>Time skip an hour and 26 minutes later sponsored by my commitment issues<

After a while, I checked the time again and saw that it was 1:50. I finished up my lollipop and threw away the stick. Then I got all my stuff, put on my shoes, and headed to gym 5.

•At the Shiratorizawa vs. Johzenji gym•

   I walked into the gym as quietly as I could and sat next to Coach Washijo. People were telling me that he's mean, but he's really nice. I mean yea he has a scary face, but I've seen worse.

   "Coach, could you tell me a bit about everyone's skills?" I whispered to him. He nodded and gave me what I needed as I wrote everything down.

   After he was finished, there was still a little bit more time left so I decided to make my presence known to the hopefully not-horny boys.

   "Guys! Can you come here for a sec?" They all turned their heads to me and walked to me. I stood up on the bench because I was just a tad bit intimidated by their heights.

   "Alrighty eagles. You guys are called an elite team, but I have yet to see it with my own two eyes. I expect you to exceed my expectations okay? I'll give you all tips and feedback during the first time-out or after this set. Go try your hardest!" "HAI!" I giggled at them and waved them off. They walked off and I was just amazed at how every team seems to look cool as they walk off onto the court after my pep talk.

   When the whistle blew, I multi-tasked between seeing how my pretty boys played and how the eagles played. Johzenji is doing so good huhu. I feel like a proud mom or something.

    Shiratorizawa is indeed incredible, but they still have some things to work out. One painfully obvious thing they're doing is being 95% dependent on Katoshi-chan. Sato-chan's guess blocks are incredible, I could never. Yes I could. Lol.

   Anyways, after the first set that my pretty boys won, I gave the team advice and feedback on their performance. I wiped off some sweat just cause I couldn't resist. "shoyo, stop being a horny bitch for two minutes. goddamn."

   The last set went on for a while until I realized that I had to go so I tapped the refree to blow the whistle really quick. "Gomen guys. I have to go now but I left all the notes for Shiratorizawa boys with Coach Washijo. And for my pretty boys you guys are doing great. Ok, I gotta blast! Bye!" I waved to them and walked out of the gym as I heard bye's.

   "time to see my team of cuties."

•At the Date Tech vs. Aoba Johsai gym•

   I walked into the gym and saw the teams drinking water and stretching a bit. "Hey guys. Am I late?" I asked Date Tech. "Nope you're just on time, Shoyo." I smiled at Coach Oiwake and sat down next to him. I took out my notebook and clicked my pen.

   "Okay, I need you all to tell me your specialties and a brief description of your skills." They nodded and Ji-chan started.

   When they were all done telling me the information I needed, the first match needed to start. "I need you guys to play how you normally do and I'll give you feedback and tips on the time out and at the end of the set. Go on. You got this!" I smiled at them to top off the pep talk and THEY ALSO PULLED OFF THE COOL TEAM WALKING ONTO THE COURT THING. I'm so giving every team I manage a pep talk now, this is amazing.

>Time skip to when the match finished and obviously Shiratorizawa won sponsored by me eating cookies 'n cream ice cream at 12 in the morning<

I handed out towels and waters to everyone as I complimented everyone. "I gave all my notes for you guys to Coach Washijo. Is there any extra questions you would like answered now before I go?" I asked the team as I checked the time and picked up my notebooks.

"C-can I hang out with you during free time?" I thought for a second about what I would be doing. "Hm, sure you can. I'll text you my dorm number later, Tsuto-chan." He blushed then nodded. "Any more questions?" "Paradise~ Can we all come hang out with you in your dorm?" "Why not? I'll leave my door unlocked, but if I'm in the shower by the time you guys get there then just knock on the bathroom door and I'll come out." He nodded.

"Great. Now that that's settled, I have to get to the last match of the day. I'll see you guys in a little!" I waved to Shiratorizawa as I went over to Aoba Johsai.

"You guys did really good," I complimented. They turned to me and I smiled. "Thank you Chibi-chan~ Do you wanna hang out with us during free time?" Haji-chan smacked him in the head and I giggled. "Gomen, Kawa-senpai. I'm hanging out with Shiratorizawa already. Maybe another time?" He looked sad but nodded. I gave him a hug. "Cheer up! You look like I just rejected you or something." I laughed at him. Then I gave a hug to the rest of the team.

"I'm gonna go now. You guys can text me later! Bye~" I waved to them and left the gym. "holy shit shoyo. HOW DID THEY ALL SMELL GOOD DESPITE BEING SWEATY SOXHZKZB what would they smell like after- NO! bad shoyo." I sighed and walked over to the owls. "i'm tired. i need a nap. or an electric scooter. yea. that'd be cool."

•At the Fukurodani vs. ItachiKamo gym•

   I took one step in the gym and it's like Kota-chan SENSED me or something. "HEY HEY HEY SHOYO!" he yelled as he came and picked me up. "so i guess he forgot about this morning."

   "Hey, Kuto-senpai," I said as I patted his back. "Bokuto-san, let go off Shoyo." Kota-chan let me go and told Kei-chan not to toss to him in the match. Kei-chan sighed and turned to me.

   "Hey, Shoyo." "Hi, Kei-chan. Can you give me a quick run-through on everyone's skills?" He nodded and we went to a bench then told me all the information as I wrote them in my notebook.

    When we finished with that, it was time for the match to start. I gave a small pep talk to Kota-chan so that he's not in his 'emo mode' then I talked to the rest of the team. "Okay owls, you guys are gonna play how you normally do in this set and then after this set, I'll give you feedback and tips. You guys got this!" "HAI!" THEY DID THE COOL WALK OFF SLMSHXKZHXKX!!! My happiness is indescribable when I know that I'm the reason they're so pumped.

>Time skip to after the match and Fukurodani won because Shoyo's advice is always good sponsored by me waking up when class starts<

   I complimented everyone on their work when I passed out waters and towels. "Great job everyone. Thank you for listening to my advice. I'm going to leave my notes with Kei-chan. Do any of you have any questions you would like me to answer right now?"

   "Can we hang out Sho-kun? We have free time next so it'll be fine." Kota-chan... Why must you look like that? WHY MUST ALL OF LOOK LIKE IF I SAY NO, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A KICKED PUPPY.

  "I-I'm sorry, Kuto-senpai. I'm already hanging out with another team during free time. We can hang out another time alright?" His hair drooped along with his mood. The aura from the team all of a sudden turned sad. "whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoi- OH RIGHT!"

   I went around the team and kissed them all on the cheek. "Please don't be sad you guys. I promise we'll be able to hang out another time. So don't be sad okay?" They were all blushing from my kisses and nodded at my words. "Good. Now if you guys need anything extra, don't be scared to text me. I'm gonna go now, but I'll see you guys at dinner!" I waved to them and headed over to big dicks and co.

   "Sachi-chan~" I called out. He flinched but then came to me. "Hai, Shoyo-sama?" "Can you tell everyone to clean up the gym when I leave?" "Hai." "Good boy~" I then patted his head and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I went around and gave Kora-chan, Mota-chan, and Suka-chan a kiss.

   "Do you want me to give you a kiss too Kiyo-chan? Or no?" He blushed but then nodded. I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Alright, I have to go take a shower now so bye~ GOOD JOB EVERYONE!" I waved to everyone in the gym and then went back to my dorm.

   "is it bad that i hope they come while i'm showering? probably."

>•Time skip to when he's in the shower sponsored to me not understanding algebra and using mathway for answers•<

   I was just singing Tag, You're It by Melanie Martinez in the shower when I heard a knock on the door. "HOLY SHIT! Oh, sorry. I'll be out in a second." I turned off the water and realized I forgot my fucking clothes. I sighed and hoped no one was in my room.(A/N: the bathroom is connected to the room if you were confused)

   I wrapped my towel around my waist and opened my bathroom door. As soon as I stepped out they all looked at me, I froze. "they're all in my fucking room... for what?"

   I opened my mouth but I couldn't say anything. So they just stared at me while I stared at them. This went on for a good five minutes until I could finally find my words.

   "E-eto, Ita-chan.. My clothes. Behind you. Please." I pointed to where my clothes were and he picked them up and walked over to me then gave my clothes to me. I bowed slightly and thanked him. I turned around but my feet and the floor was wet so of course. I. Fucking. Tripped.

   "Owie. Why am I getting hurt so much today?" I rubbed my arm and then realized.

The towel fell off when I fell.

I'm naked.

8 guys that like me are now seeing me naked. 

They all are horny teenagers.

They all probably have 7+ inches.

They see me naked in front of them.

I'm fucked.

>Time skip to 8:40 and after 3 hours and 25 minutes of a consensual gang bang sponsored by my stupidness<

   "I hate every single one of you," I said while on Katoshi-chan's back. We're going to the cafeteria because no matter how hobbled I am, I still have to make dinner. "That's not what you said not even ten minutes ago, Shoyo~" "Satori. If you think I won't send the coaches and teams to jump you right now, you are painfully mistaken," I said while giving him a glare.

   He nodded and threw his hands up in surrender. "We'll help you make dinner as compensation, Shoyo." "REALLY?! YAY! I'll text the girls. You guys are forgiven."

   We walked into the cafeteria and to the kitchen. Katoshi-chan put me on the counter and I texted the girls that they don't have to come make dinner.

   "Alright my lovely servants. You guys are making dinner today, so I'll give you guys instructions since I'm pretty sure you guys don't know one thing about cooking. Are you guys ready?" "HAI!" "Good, now you guys have to..."

>Yet another Time skip but to when they finished with everything sponsored by my cold closet<

   I texted all the boys that dinner's ready and I heard them all come into the cafeteria. I sent Shiratorizawa out except for Sato-chan because my ability to walk was still non-existent at the moment.

   He princess carried me to the manager table and put me down. Then Tsuto-chan got me food. I could tell that everyone has been staring at me since Sato-chan carried me out of the kitchen.

   "Which ones and how long?" asked Hana-chan. "The whole team and like three and a half hours. The how we got to that point is a long story I do not feel like explaining." Then I shoved something that finally wasn't a big dick into my mouth. The girls squealed and kept asking questions on how good they were and stuff.

   After an excruciating 55 minutes of being interrogated and teased, dinner finally ended and I forgot I was fucked. So when I got up to put my dishes away, my knees buckled. "ACK-"

   I got surrounded by people asking if I was okay and I just sighed and grabbed the person closest to me. Who just so happened to be Taka-chan. "Taka-chan can you take me to my dorm please?" I gave him my puppy eyes and I saw him blush slightly then nodded.

   He picked me up then put me on his back and for once I was happy about a person being tall. He put my dishes away and I told him where my dorm was and he ran. I giggled as all the boys behind me just shouted but didn't bother to chase us.

   When we got to my dorm, I convinced him to stay with me. He left to go take a shower and stuff and came back after an hour.

   "After I text some people goodnight, can we cuddle?" He nodded and I wiggled closer to him on my bed. I smiled and texted everyone goodnight. I put my phone on the charger and then wrapped my arms around Taka-chan. He held me closer and I buried my face into his chest. He smells really good.

   "Thank you, Taka-chan." "Of course. Goodnight, Shoyo." "Goodnight."

   "i hope i can at least limp tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~5478 words~

holy shit. i did it. i wrote all this in one in a half days. anyways i know it sucks ASS towards the end but i hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. also thank you guys so much for 9.7k reads! i appreciate it a lot and all of you guys that voted for my chapters. i love you all and i hope you have a good morning/afternoon/night<33

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 79 20
[Hiatus] Started hiatus- 11/2/21 ended 1/5/22 This is a Kagehina fanfiction. In this story Kageyama and Hinata have already told each other that they...
2.5K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
13.1K 367 32
hello!! I would like to state this I'm not the same person who wrote the fukalen fan fiction! I'm one of their friends! This is a PERSONAL GAY SHIP t...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...