𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘! TXT.

By stqrry-night

in which a cold girl helps a nerd only for unexpected drama to happen ❅ ❅ ❅ "Why are you so damn lonely, Ch... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Spin off
Bonus
Spin off (discontinued)
Author's note

32

2K 93 79
By stqrry-night

Choi Jaewon put the box full of fried chicken down as Yeonjun unpaused the movie.

After Jaewon had cried her life out, she had decided to let Yeonjun stay over the night as it was late outside ( despite the fact they lived next to each other. Jaewon maybe just didn't want him to go ). He reluctantly agreed and the two decided to order food and watch a movie together.

Without looking at her, he handed Jaewon the chicken before reaching into the box again to take some meat for himself.

Jaewon, surprised but thankful, bit into the savory food before nodding.

The chicken was good.

3 hours later, the chicken box was empty, the movie was over, and Yeonjun and Jaewon were asleep in each others arms.

❅ ❅ ❅

Choi Beomgyu didn't even know Jaewon had returned to school the next day when until he saw her sitting with TXT as usual.

As much as he wanted to leave his own popular table and embrace his girlfriend, he didn't, knowing that if he left, people would probably stop calling him popular.

So, with a sigh, Beomgyu remained seated as he watched the usual drama between Kai and Jisoo unfold.

Choi Soobin was overjoyed to see his friend and was quick to hug her when she sat down next to him.

Chuckling a bit, Jaewon gave Soobin a small pat on the back before taking the lunchbox Yeonjun handed to her.

Choi Yeonjun's fingers accidently grazed against Jaewon's as he handed his second smaller lunchbox.

An electrifying feeling spread through his fingers and he nearly darted his hand back in shock. Cheeks turning red, Yeonjun looked away from the oblivious girl before opening his own food and taking a bite.

This never happened before

❅ ❅ ❅

Everything was back to normal before anyone knew it.

Jaewon returned to school and continued studying with Taehyun resulting her to getting pretty good grades as she used to.

Although her father was still hospitalized, Jaewon had been able to save up and pay for the bills meaning she didn't have to take extra hours in her part time job anymore.

Yeonjun and Jaewon started becoming closer too after their night together at the girl's house and TXT noticed more and more often how Yeonjun's eyes would light up or how his cheeks would turned pink whenever they met.

The only difference in Jaewon's life was Beomgyu.

It was crazy how much the boy had changed this year alone even though it just started a few months ago.

Beomgyu didn't walk Jaewon to school anymore and now only Soobin picked her up every morning. He didn't take her out on too many dates as he now hung out with the popular kids after school as well. Beomgyu didn't exchange many words with Jaewon when they were in school either.

It didn't even look like they were dating.

Choi Jaewon sighed, holding her phone as she exited the school building. She was going to text Beomgyu first for once.

Gyu 💕

Jaewon
Are you free today?

Choi Beomgyu looked down surprised. Jaewon had never texted him first. It was making him feel all warm inside. Smiling, he opened the app to reply 'yes' when Jisoo grabbed his hand, forcing him to stop writing.

"Oppa hang out with me today." she said, pouting.

Beomgyu pulled his hand away from her grip, disgusted on the inside but giving a guilty look on the outside.

"Sorry I'm going out with Jaewon." he replied before texting.

"Jaewon?" Jisoo scoffed.

"Why are you even dating that bitch?"

Beomgyu froze and look up, shocked.

"Excuse me?" he asked before closing his mouth.

Jisoo was extremely popular as she was amazingly beautiful and dated Kai ( which apparently made her even more famous ). Talking back or disagreeing with what she said could lead him to being kicked out from the group.

"She is a bitch. You know how mean she was to everyone before you came?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

Beomgyu closed his eyes, annoyed. He already knew how cold and mean Jaewon used to be, heck he even experienced it himself! But he also knew deep down she was actually a good person.

but he couldn't say anything to Jisoo

"Do you want me to hang out with you or something?" he asked, frustrated but doing his best to hold his tongue.

"Oh Beomgyu...I want you to break up with her."

Choi Jaewon glared at Beomgyu's reply before angril stuffing the device into her pocket and walked towards class.

Gyu 💕

Jaewon
Are you free today?

Beomgyu
No sorry. I'm with Jisoo

"Hey!"

At the sound of the familiar voice, Jaewon spinned around to catch sight of the blue hair weirdo. Unknowingly, a smile drew upon her face as she waved to him.

"Let's walk home together." Yeonjun breathed out, panting a little as he had run here to try and catch up to Jaewon before she left.

"Sure." The girl responded with shrug and they both set off together.

As they walked back, a sudden thought dawned on Jaewon. She bit her lip and glanced towards Yeonjun who wasn't looking at her and instead looking at a bird perched on a tree surrounded by sticks.

Her question might be an invasion of privacy. She didn't know if they were close enough for her to ask him that-

"What's wrong?"

Blinking, Jaewon noticed Yeonjun was staring at her now. Their eyes met and both looked away at once, blushing without warning.

A few seconds of silence passed.

"Just thinking about random stuff." the girl finally answered.

Yeonjun risked a glance towards her, curious as to what she could possibly thinking of.

But then he caught sight of her pink lips nearly sparkling to catch his attention and he looked away.

How badly he wanted to touch them, place his own lips against them.

But that was wrong. She had a boyfriend. Someone had already managed to take her for himself.

"Why do you live here?" Jaewon finally asked, deciding to voice her question.

At Yeonjun's surprised face expression, she bit her lip and looked away while Yeonjun went crazy at her action.

"This is a really...undeveloped part of Seoul. How come you live here?" Jaewon asked, rewording her question.

"Oh." Yeonjun mumbled, memories filling his head as he thought of his answer.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" the girl quickly exclaimed, shaking her hands when she saw Yeonjun's pondering state.

"It's okay. You told me about your dad, I should at least tell you about my life." Yeonjun replied, grinning a little.

A few seconds of silence passed again as Jaewon continued to watch Yeonjun.

He had tucked his hands into the pocket of his pants and his blue hair was moving around, becoming messy thanks to the wind. A thoughtful look was settled on his handsome face and his plump pink lips were almost pouting because of it.

He's really good looking

Jaewon's eyes widened at her own thought and she looked towards her nearing house, blushing.

I have a boyfriend...who's even more good looking!

Although who was more good looking was arguable, she decided not to think about it anymore.

They both came to a halt when they arrived at Yeonjun's house which was surprisingly right next to her's.

The girl and boy both stood still for a few seconds, neither really wanting to part ways just yet.

"Do you...perhaps want to stay for a bit?" Yeonjun asked, blushing a little as he asked.

Jaewon nodded a little and both headed into his house. Besides Beomgyu, this was the first time she was going into a boy's home.

"Just leave your shoes here." Yeonjun said, pointing at the shoe rack next to the door.

The girl nodded and took off her shoes before putting them on the rack next to a pair of clean white sneakers.

"You can just lay your stuff down."

Jaewon nodded and did as he said, putting her backpack and jacket on the sofa which was small but comfortable looking.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Yeonjun asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

"No thank you." Jaewon politely refused.

Yeonjun nodded and backed out into the living room. Pulling out a lollipop from literally nowhere, he handed it to Jaewon who took it in pure happiness.

It had been a while since she had a lollipop.

To Jaewon, lollipop's had become an addiction when she was younger. The sweet and sour taste melting into her tongue was a relief to her similar to how drugs and alcohol was a relief to others. The taste distracted her, it made her think of something other than her parents and she loved it.

She really had no idea someone like Yeonjun noticed her addiction.

Actually, Choi Yeonjun noticed everything about her, she just didn't know it.

He noticed how she loved lollipops, especially strawberry ones, but he also noticed other things like how she bit her lip when she was flustered or nervous, how she narrowed her eyes when she was annoyed, or how she scrunched her eyebrows together when she was in class and couldn't understand a thing the teacher was saying.

"Thanks." she said to the blue haired weirdo, sighing in pleasure at the amazing taste of the candy.

A few minutes of silence passed.

"I live here by myself." Yeonjun started.

He glanced at the girl who's eyes were now wide, lips wrapped around the round shape of the lollipop.

He let out a laugh and she quickly pulled out the lollipop, embarrassed.

"How come you live by yourself?" she asked, trying to change the topic but also genuinely curious.

Yeonjun sighed a bit before explaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 88.4K 92
After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy who dreams of becoming a singer, but can...
8.9K 1.4K 16
𖠵 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ! ❛ 𝗕𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗚𝗬𝗨 is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and wealthy student choi soobin is gay and lov...
5.8K 1.1K 34
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞 ¹⁸⁺ | ᴺᵉʷ ᴬᵈᵘˡᵗ | ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ Through Choi Yeonjun, Beomgyu has finally found his way back to his voice and his nightmares also...
141K 7.6K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...