Iron Man 1 [MCU x OC] [Book 1...

By Peyttyy413

This story takes place during the MCU's Iron Man 1 8 year old Stephanie Stark is Tony Starks adopted daughter... More

Before You Read!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Question?? Please Read
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
sequel !!
ITS OUT!!

Chapter twelve

202 4 1
By Peyttyy413

Read authors note at the bottom, when finished with the chapter.

A lot of pov changes or whatever you call them. The movie kinda jumps from place to place.

Not edited 

______________________________________

"What do you mean, he paid to have Tony killed? Pepper, slow down. Why would Obadiah..." Rhodes was on his way to Tony's after Pepper called him freaking out.

"I don't know, but he isn't answering his phone. Please go over there and make sure everything is okay." The two exchanged a couple of words before saying their goodbyes. Rhodes sped up his truck and tried to get to the Stark mansion as fast as possible. He didn't know what was going on but it wasn't good.

__________________

After the paralysis wore off Tony tried to get to his workshop as quickly as possible. He couldn't take the stairs so he stumbled over to the elevator. Even with the paralysis gone, Obadiah had still taken the arc reactor which was the only thing keeping Tony alive. He was sweaty and pale. he looked like a ghost.

When his ghostly figure stumbled out of the elevator, he looked around his workshop for something to help. He eyes gazed upon the arc reactor that Pepper had framed for him. It wasn't a lot of power, but it would work. He made a couple steps before collapsing to the floor. 

He groaned as he forced his arms up to pull him across the floor. When he finally got to the table that had the framed reactor, he grabbed onto a bin that he used to hold himself up. He could almost reach it, he could feel the cold glass against his sweaty finger tips. And when he thought he had it in his grasp, he collapsed. He laid on the cold cement floor of his workshop as he leaned his head up against the table. He took a few breaths. 

How pathetic was this, huh. The great Tony Stark was laying on his floor dying because a machine was ripped out of his chest. Obadiah took everything from him, his trust, his reactor, Stephanie... Stephanie. Tony had bee so wrapped up trying to stay a live he forgot the Obadiah took Stephanie. Oh god, what was going to happen to her. She was a kid. His kid.

Tony looked over once he heard Dummies robotic whining. Dummy, one of his robotic 'friends' was holding the framed reactor in its claw.  Tony reached up and grabbed it and looked up to the robot, who tilted its claw/head a couple times. 

"Good boy." Tony smiled. He used the remainder of his strength to turn over and smash the glass container onto the floor.

_________________

Obadiah stood in front of his version of Tony's suit. Stephanie stood beside him looking up at the monstrous thing. It was a boring grey metal and tall, really, really tall. 

Stephanie broke her stare and looked down to her hands. If she wanted to she could take Obadiah out with just the snap of her fingers, but she knew she it would only cause more problems. She looked up from her hands to Obie's hands. In them he held Tony's arc reactor. Stephanie held in a whimper. She knew that the reactor was the only thing keeping Tony alive, and if Obadiah had it, then what happened to Tony. 

She watched as the man she once called her uncle, walk up to the iron robot and carefully place the reactor inside. She could hear it click into place and power everything up. She straightened up as Obadiah turned to her. 

He took slow steps forward and knelt down in front of her. His face was calm and had a smile as he looked up at the girl. The smile used to have a warm, welcoming feeling but now it just gave Stephanie the chills. He raised a hand a tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. "Oh, Stephanie. Tsk, tsk, tsk" He shook his head. "What am I going to do with you? Huh?" He caressed her small cheek with his thumb, to which Stephanie flinched. She recovered and stood up taller. Looking the man in his eyes. He chuckled and stood up.

"How about this? We are going to play hide and seek." Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Oh, have you never played?" When he got no reaction he turned and started walking back to the suit. "It's simple. I'm going to count to 30, and you are going to hide. If I find you, you lose. If I don't, you win. Okay?" He was now, once again, standing at the feet of his iron suit. His hands clasped behind his back. The room was silent as he waited for an answer, when he got none he turned on his heel only to find the girl gone. 

He smiled. He laughed and looked over his shoulder at his masterpiece.

"Let the games begin."

___________________

"Tony!" Rhodes had finally gotten to Tony's mansion. He was wondering around the house like an idiot trying to find his friend. "Tony?!" He stood in the middle of the living room. 'the workshop' Tony never left his workshop. He turned and ran down the flight of stair leading into Tony workshop. "Tony! You down there!" 

When he got to the bottom of the stairs he looked around the messy place. He spotted Tony passed out on the floor a couple meters away from him. "Tony!" the man cried out. he collapsed beside his friend and picked him up. 

"Where's Pepper?" Tony croaked out. His voice was quiet and if Rhodes had not been listening he wouldn't have heard Tony at all. 

"She's fine. She's with five agents."

"And Stephanie. Where's Stephanie?" Tony started to freak out remembering that once again, the 8 year old was gone. 

"I- I don't know." 

"H-h-he took Stephanie." Tony grabbed onto Rhodes arms and tried to hoist himself up. 

"Okay, okay, Tony. Calm down." Rhodes looked at Tony's panicked eyes, he had never seen Tony so vulnerable. "Steph, will be fine. The agents went to arrest him."

"That's not going to be enough." 

_________________

Pepper and Phil quickly made it to the Stark industry building with five agents trailing behind them. Pepper used her ID to get into the building. They walked into a room with the original Arc reactor, the one that powered Stark Industry's. 

"Section 16. Section 16. There it is." Pepper led the agents over to a heavy yellow door labeled,

Authorized Technicians Only.

She tried to scan he ID, which gives her access to every part of the warehouse, but her access was denied. She tried again. Denied. "My key's not working. It's not opening the door." She watched as Phil was handed a tiny little... ball? "Oh, wow! What's that? It's, like, a little device? It's, like, a thing that's going to pick the lock." Phil placed the device on the doors lock and it started to blink red. 

"You might want to take a few steps back." Pepper listened and hurried back towards the other agents. She plugged her ears as the beeping sped up. The tiny device exploded and broke the doors lock. Leaving it opened for the small team.

Inside the locked room Obadiah's head snapped up to the sound of a tiny explosion. He pressed a button and the eyes of his suit lit up. He smirked and ran towards it. 

At the same time, Stephanie was hiding in a small metal locker. At the sound of the explosion She jumped and whimpered a bit, the sound leading to a series of small flashback from when she was younger. She put a hand over her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut. She didn't know why she was so scared, this was nothing new to her.

________________

Back at his mansion, Tony regained a bit of his strength after putting the older arc reactor back in its place. He was now suiting up and getting ready to battle Obadiah.

Rhodes circled his friend, his mouth form the shape pf an 'O' "That's the coolest thing I've ever seen."

"Not bad, huh? Let's do it." Tony stepped off of his 'suiting up' platform and walked over to his cars. He looked at the blue race car he crashed into a while ago (that he hadn't bothered to clean up) and fired his blaster at it, moving it out of the way. His metal body turned to his friend.

"You need me to do anything else?" Tony's helmet piece clamped down onto his face, it's eyes lit up. 

"Keep the skied clear." He powered up his blaster and shot out of the hold in his ceiling. Rhodes watched proudly as he left.

"Damn!" He turned, only to come face to face with another version of Tony's iron suit. It was hung up by a pair of chains.

"Next time, baby." Rhodes chuckled and hopped into one of Tony's cars and sped out of the garage. 

_________________

Damn there's a lot of jumping around, sry about that. Going by the script lmao.

_________________

Pepper, Phil and the five other agents were walking around a room looking for Obadiah. The agents and Phil had their guns out while Pepper followed in their protection. The group came across a prototype suit. It was built in a bunch of scraps.

"Looks like you were right. He was building a suit."

"I thought it's be bigger." Pepper looked at the suit in worry. The group split up and wandered around the room. 

Pepper looked at a bunch of wires and chains hanging above her. It looked like they used to hold something up. "Pepper?" Pepper jumped as her voice was whispered. The voice was small and and shook a bit.

She looked around the room. She saw a medium sized locker close to her. She walked towards it a cautiously opened the door. She gasped as she saw Stephanie standing in-between a couple lab coats. "Oh, my God." She knelt down and pulled Stephanie into a hug. She pulled away and held the girls small face in hands. "What are you doing here?" 

"He said we were meeting Tony here."

"Do you know where uncle Obie is?" Pepper tried to smile, she didn't want Stephanie to think anything bad was going on. Stephanie shook her head.

"He said we were playing hide n' seek." Pepper looked into Stephanie's blue eyes confused. She stood up and grabbed Stephanie's hand. Together they walked around a bit trying to find the rest of the group. Stephanie eventually took the lead, trying to take Pepper to the exit, but was held back when Pepper stopped in front of a dark area where chains were hanging from the ceiling. They rattled a bit, and in curiosity walked closer, letting go of Stephanie's hand. 

"Pepper, we should leave." Pepper nodded her head and went to grab Stephanie's had again. She turned back to the dark area, looking at it a little longer. Just when she was about to turn away, two bright eyes lit up in front of her. She could see the faint outline of a large metal suit rise up. She screamed and ran way, pulling Stephanie with her. 

She ran over to where the rest of the group was. Not bothering to look behind her since she could hear the large metal clanking of the suit heavy footsteps following her. Her grip on Stephanie tightened as she pulled her along. 

The agents started to shoot at the large metal monster but the bullets were no match. The monster hit them all away. The thing looked back up to see the two girls running through a small hallway. It jumped towards them and ran faster. Pepper pushed Stephanie in front of her as the ran through the exit door. Luckily the robot couldn't fit through. Once they got to outside of the building Pepper got a call from Tony. 

"Tony! Tony, are you okay?" Stephanie couldn't hear if he answered or not. "Obadiah, he's gone insane!" Pepper was facing the building, watching to see if Obadiah came out. She was talking into her phone frantically. 

While Pepper was freaking out, Stephanie release Pepper's hand and look behind them. She had a bad feeling about this. She could hear something getting closer to them, and she started to see a couple cracks forming in the cement they were standing on. Her heart was racing. They needed to get out of their now.

"Pepper?" Stephanie pulled on Pepper's skirt trying to get her attention, but she was still talk to Tony. "Pepper!" She said a little louder. 

"What, Stephanie?" Pepper looked down at the 8 year old.

"Huh? Stephanie? Is she okay?" Tony's voice was easier to hear now that the phone was pulled away from Peppers ear, but that didn't matter.

"Pepper we need to go."

"Wha-" Before the strawberry blonde could finished her sentence, the ground behind the two girls began to crumble. The girls started to back away as the iron robot rose from the ground. Once it was out, the girls got a good look at it. It towered in front of them. It was about 10 feet tall. 

"Found you." Its metal head looked down at Stephanie. Pepper pushed the child behind her as the iron monster raised its fist. Stephanie clutched onto Peppers waist from behind. Her grip tightened as the fist rested in front of her guardians face. "Your services are no longer required." Obadiah's modulated voice sent shivers up the girls' spines. A gun on its wrist powered up. Pepper hugged onto Stephanie as the little girl buried her head into the adults hip. 

"Staannee!" All three people looked up to see Tony in his suit flying towards them. He crashed in to Obadiah and sent the two of them crashing onto a highway, causing a large explosion. 

Pepper and Stephanie looked into the giant hold left behind. 

"Can we get ice cream?" Pepper looked at the child in shock. Why is Stephanie asking a question like that at a time like this?

"What?!"

______________________________

Hiiii!

I"M SORRY... AGAIN. I said I was going to update this weekend, but I didn't. I actually started this chapter yesterday but didn't finish it because I had homework. Then I forgot about, think I already published it. But then today I remembered and finished it. I continued writing this chapter early this morning. Then I took a break. Then I started back up again at 10:30 pm. It's now 12:03 I have school in 7 hours. 

This week I'm going to try and update every other day. So Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then so on. Hopefully that works out. 

Also I apologize if this chapter is kinda all over the place... because it is. The movies switches scenes a lot at this part, which is normal. I'm not the best at doing changes like this, so if you have any ideas on how to get better please let me know.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED.... I wanted to publish this a soon as possible so I did not get a chance to edit it. Maybe during my free periods at school, I'll work on it. Idk. 

He is so precious. I love him so much. Anyway... I love you all, I hope you are eating, drinking, staying healthy. You know the drill. Thank you for reading. ALSO thanks for 200 reads. It honestly means a lot to me. I love you all BYYEE

-Peyty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64.3K 25
"You can't be my kid, I've got way too many responsibilities." Tony crossed his arms and stood his ground. This wasn't just an argument over chocolat...
3.6K 128 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
8.6K 146 14
OVER 60K READS ON FANFIC.NET After her father was kidnapped in Afghanistan, Morgan Stark thought her life was over. But when Tony Stark returns with...
23.6K 764 21
▹ Book One of Femme Fable Series ▹ Pre-Canon - Iron Man ▹ Established Tony x Pepper ▹ Tony Stark's Daughter