A Lovers tale ~ Remus Lupin x...

By sweet_peaches_12

(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ CHAPTER 1 ~
~ CHAPTER 2 ~
~• CHAPTER 3 •~
~•CHAPTER 4•~
~•CHAPTER 5•~
A/N *THANK YOU & SORRY*
~•CHAPTER 7•~
~•CHAPTER 8•~
~•CHAPTER 9•~
~•CHAPTER 10•~
A/N: THANK YOU/UPDATE
~•CHAPTER 11•~
~••CHAPTER 12••~
~*A/N: UPDATE*~
~••CHAPTER 13••~
A/N: Tragic News
~•CHAPTER 14•~
~• CHAPTER 15 •~
A/N: *TINY CHANGE*
~••CHAPTER 16••~
~• CHAPTER 17 •~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N's: Sorry
~Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ * Chapter 22 * ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~

~•CHAPTER 6•~

11.7K 280 220
By sweet_peaches_12

*Your - POV*

I wake to the feeling of two large hands on the lower part of my back. I open my eyes to meet a pale and asleep Remus. I look closer at his feature, taking in the small details of his face. He is handsome, I smile to myself and move in closer to his body heat and caress his jaw carefully not trying to disturb his sleep. I trace over the scars on his face. I want to find out how he got in this state last night and the rest of the scars on his body, but it felt rude and invasive to his privacy. I sigh sadly to myself and look over at the clock that was behind Remus's side of the bed.

11:00 am.

It's too late for breakfast and I don't want to wake him he looks so peaceful. I sigh and look around his room a little. It feels homely, covered in books and papers it suits him. I smile and turn back to him, I hear him groan and move a little. I place my hand on his arm to soothe him a little, but he pulled me in closer. I gasp and move into him to comfortably get into a better position. I move my head into his chest and breath in his scent trying to be careful of the wounds from last night. He holds me in closer and starts to move a little more.

*Remus' - POV*

I feel warmth and movement close to my chest. It feels soft and comforting, I pull it closer to me and breathe in smelling the soothing scent that was so familiar. It smells of Jasmine and feels like silk. I groan and open my eyes to the dim lighting of my room. It hurts to move, last night was a bad one, but it's nice to be in bed instead of that broken bed in the shrinking shake. I sigh in comfort and blink trying to get my vision into a normal state.

I look down to see what this feeling was a see Y/N snuggled into my chest, she is awake I could tell by her playing with the buttons of my pyjama shirt. I smile down and see where my hands were placed. I see that my hands are on her lower back, but only just above the curve of her bottom. I panic trying to see if it would be awkward. I want to pull away but she feels soft and warm under my touch. I sigh and look down at her to see her looking back at me with her massive doe eyes, she smiles at me.

"Mornin'..." She whispers faintly. I smile.

"Morning." I don't want to move but we had to.

"I'm sorry I probably woke you up. We missed breakfast it's already 11." She moves carefully from my arms to sit up. I miss the feeling of her against me, but I don't want her to be uncomfortable around me.

"No, it's fine. Sorry about... Last night." She smiles at me.

"It's fine as long as your okay. I wanted to stay with you so you were safe and would hurt yourself more." I smile at her concern.

Remus: "No, it's fine. It's nice to have someone in the morning." She blushes and giggles a little.

"I guess." She moves to get out of bed. I lean on my side, I look at her and see her stretch her body. Her nightdress lifts to just under her bottom. I swallow hard and look away from her blushing. She bends down and picks up her robe. I look back at her and can't help but look at her. She looks so beautiful even with a little bedhead and a bare face.

She looks back at me and smiles shyly. "I'm going to get some food for us, I think you should try and have a shower and then I'll patch you up again." She says tying up her robe and walking out of the door. She turns to me in the doorway.

"You don't need to. I don't want to take your whole day off away from you." She laughs and shook her head.

"I don't mind, as long as you feel okay. Now I'm going to get the food, do you want what you normally have." I nod and sit up and stretch a little. I grunt at the pain in my back, and she gasps. "Don't overwork yourself, your wounds were pretty bad last night."

"It's normal..." I realise what I said to her and turn to her to see the shock in her eyes at what I just said. "I'm, erm..." I sigh and look away from her. She walks up to me and turns my face to look at her.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me, I want to help you, Remus. I've taken a liking to you and want you to be okay." She caresses my cheek and steps on the edge of her toes and places a light kiss on the bottom of my cheek. "I'll be back okay." She says softly and walks out of my chambers.

She left, I sit on the edge of my bed and groan dragging my hand down my face thinking about what I had just told her. I take a deep breath while thinking to myself.

'YOU IDIOT! What is she going to think now, she going to run away as soon as she finds out what I am.' I groan and head to the bathroom to relax my body a little.

*Your - POV*

I walk out of his room and turn to my room to get my boots to walk out to the kitchens. I can't help but think of what Remus had said before I left. I know he's hiding something, I just don't want to press if it's personal most people want to keep it to themselves.

I leave the teacher's chambers and head to the kitchens. Luckily for me, classes are happening now and I can walk through the halls just looking like this. I head to the kitchens and tickle the pear of the painting. It opens, and I meet with an adorable house elf with huge eyes and floppy ears. They smile at me shaking.

"Can I help you, miss?"

"Yes, please. My friend is not very well and we missed breakfast do you mind if I get some to take up to him?" I say trying not to scare her.

"Of course, Miss."

"You don't need to call me Miss, I'm Y/N. What's your name?" I say sticking out my hand for the elf to shake.

"Winky Miss Y/N." I laugh at her, and she grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.

I leave the kitchen with 2 plates of food and 2 coffees. I turn to Winky and smile."Thank you Winky." She smiles widely and waves aggressively happily at me.

"Your welcome, Miss Y/N!" I laugh and head for the chambers. I open the door to Remus' room and smile until I see Snape standing in the middle of his living room.

"You should have gone to the hospital last night, instead of going to that silly girl." Snape scoffs, Remus looks angry at what he said about me. He stands up.

"She's helped me more than anyone has in a long time. So just leave, Severus." Snape scoffs at him.

"You think she's there to care? Merlin, your gullible. You think a girl like that will like you, come on your nearly old enough to be her dad." Remus grunts at him.

"Just leave now!" His nostrils flare at him. He points to the door and sees me standing in the doorway. I smile at him softly, his face softens and turns back to Snape. "Now, just go. We've got breakfast to eat." Snape looks at me with a lifted eyebrow and looks me up and down very slowly. I feel uncomfortable and walk over to the table behind Remus. I look back a Snape and frown at him.

"Fine." He stoops out of the room and slams the door behind him. Remus turns to me and smiles softly. I smile back at him and place the food in front of him.

"Thank you so much." I smile shyly and nod my head distracting myself with my coffee.

"It's okay. Why was Snape here?" Remus looks at me for a moment and drops his head a little.

"Some potion to help with the pain." I nod and continue eating. "I'm sorry about what happened there, if I've made you uncomfortable I didn't mean to." I shake my head no.

"You haven't made me uncomfortable, I like you. What he said isn't right, don't listen to him I'm not a child." I say a little annoyed at what Snape said about me. Remus smiles and sits back sipping on his coffee.

I finish my food and clean away the mess, Remus places his hand on mine when I pick up his plate. "You've done enough it's fine." I laugh and pick up his plate anyway. "You do this a lot don't you."

"Sorry?" I ask him confused.

"Cleaning after mess even though you didn't make it, helping people, and giving up your time for other people who probably don't deserve it." I walk back over to him.

"It's how I was brought up I guess. I'll always help people no matter what." He smiles at me. I start to bring new bandages and water to patch him up again. "Do you want to take your shirt off? I don't want to hurt you."

"No, it's fine." I nod and bring my hands to his shirt buttons.

I unbutton it carefully, I carefully take his arms out of the shirt and folded it neatly on the table. I clean off the dried blood from last night and patch his chest up. I softly pat his chest and smile up at him, he gives me a lopsided smile and caresses my cheek. I blush and move away from him standing up to empty the water. He turns to me.

"Why haven't you questioned about last night?"

"Because I don't want to invade your privacy, and that I don't think it was the best time last night to question you." He sighs and nods.

"I want to tell you, but I feel like if I do you'll get scared and leave. I don't want to lose you, I have grown to like you." He smiles and looks up at me. I smile at him.

"Well you don't have to, I just don't want you to be hurt. I care a lot about you Remus, I've grown to like you too." I laugh and sit down in front of him.

"I do, I want to tell you. Just please if I do... I just don't want to lose you." I nod, I look into his eyes and see the worry and sadness. Tears were in his eyes, I place my hands in his and stroked my thumb over his knuckles over the top.

"I will never leave you, whatever it is it cant be as bad as you think it is." Tears run down his face, my heart breaks seeing him like this. He takes a deep breath and looks into my eyes.

"I'm a werewolf." He puts his head down, I can hear his sniffles. It breaks my heart more, tears run down my cheeks. I get on my knees in front of him and take his cheek in my hand.

"Please look at me. I don't care whether your a werewolf or not, you are yourself that would never change how I feel about you. Remember that please." I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close to me. I feel his tears land on my neck.

"But I'm a monster." He holds me close and cries into my neck.

"Please, Remus. You are nothing of the sort. This is something that you can't control, I'm here for you no matter what it is." I whisper in his ear to calm him a little. I stroke his back to soothe him. He moves in closer and starts to calm down a little. I place a soft kiss on his neck to soothe him, his gasps and pulls me in even closer.

After a few minutes of silence, he pulls back and places his hands on my hips. I face him and brush away the tears in his cheeks with the back of my hand.

He smiles a little and leans in. I lean into him our lips were only an inch apart he places his forehead on mine looking into my eyes, occasionally glancing at my lips. I give him a small smile and decide to shut my shot. I place my lips on him, they were rough but also soft. I place my arms back around his neck tilting my head a little. It beings to get a little heated, and he pulls me from the floor to his lap. I have never kissed with so much passion before, but Remus brought it out of me. I could feel him smile in the kiss and smile back. We continue to kiss, and gradually we pull back from the kiss but still place a small kiss on each other lips.

We pull back and smile at each other. I blush, still, on his lap, I laugh. He smiles at me, I can see his eyes studying my face. "You're so beautiful." He says while brushing a stray hair from my eyes. I blush even more trying to hide away from him. He laughs and pulls me in closer to him. He places one last kiss on my lips when a knock at the door interpreted.

*TO BE CONTINUED....*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
466 1 30
Fred Weasley story Also this is my first story so it probably sucks 😁 It's super cheesy and dumb in the beginning but I'm to lazy to rewrite it so...
118K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
220K 5.9K 62
Safeiarrah Celeste Phoenix have had a deep liking to her best friend, Fred. She's said nothing about her feelings to him, to anyone at all. He didn't...