The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 46

37.2K 953 255
By amberpoconuts

As we all got back to the house I invited the various vampires in against my mate's very loud protests. It's like they think I couldn't kill them all with a wave of my hand... Okay, maybe not that easily but pretty easily. 

I had to calmly explain that that is not my only protection on the house and that anyone with wrong intentions gets the boot.

I basically have a bubble of my pure magic surrounding the house. Since it's my magic it knows my intentions and knows what I would deem acceptable and not. 

That made my mates relax and the new guests considerably warier.

There seemed to be a mated pair who wouldn't let each other go and another female vampire as well as two other male vampires.

Rose and Enzo simply followed along into the house and the rest trailed behind them.

Damon had stuck towards the back seemingly shitting his pants at the prospect of confronting Enzo.

Kol was immediately dragging an unconscious Wes to my dungeon in the basement while I got the rest blood bags. He better not stain any of my nice rugs...

Once we all sat down Damon made himself known "hello Enzo long time no see" he said sarcastically with a half smile half grimace on his face. Oh, yea that was smooth...He is such a dumbass.

Enzo's head turned towards him and he immediately snarled "you left me in that hell hole, you son of a bitch" he spit out angrily with a snarl.

Damon took a step back with his hands up "I turned off my emotions, I'm sorry it was the only way I could leave" he said while putting his head down in shame.

Enzo sped towards him and threw him across the room. Goddam it do vampires have no manners!? This is my house!

He would have crashed into my wall if I didn't stop him in mid-air.

I glared at Enzo "I don't care if you throw him around but you do not break my house in the process" I said angrily while I dropped Damon to the ground with a huff. What is with Vampires trying to break my damn house?! Not everyone can just compel contractors to fix things!

Enzo nodded before he started to drag Damon outside but he was stopped by one of the female vampire with strawberry blonde hair. Well, this just got interesting....Where's the popcorn!?

She glared at Enzo as she crouched down as if poised to attack "Don't touch him" she said darkly with her veins starting to come out.

Enzo snarled at her but her mate was immediately by her side with his fangs showing as well.

"Ours" they both growled out as they looked at Damon.

"Well shit" I mumbled to myself as Enzo took a step back but not before snapping Damon's neck making the couple snarl at him angrily. To be fair, he did deserve it.

Enzo simply dropped Damon on the floor and walked outside to punch some trees. Damn, am I going to have to buy a bunch of junk just for these assholes to let out their anger....(a tree goes flying past the window) ...yes, yes I am. I thought with an exasperated shake of my head before turning back to the room to see the couple hovering over Damon protectively. Well, looks like it's time to deal with the next problem. 

"So he's your mate?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

The strawberry blonde nodded "we have been searching for him for years" she said as she gently stroked the side of Damon's face.

I smiled at them "so I'm assuming you will want to stick around then?" I asked.

They both nodded without looking up from Damon. They will be good for the dumbass, Maybe they can keep his ass in line.

I looked at the rest of the Augustine vampires "okay here's how it goes. I give you some daylight rings you all answer if I call and do whatever the hell I ask. Normally I would just make you pay me but since you have been with Augustine I'm going to assume you don't have money" I said casually.

They all looked confused and mistrusting but Rose spoke up "she is telling the truth. She hasn't asked me for anything yet and she gave me my ring months ago" Rose said with a shrug.

I nodded as she spoke and noticed the lack of said ring and rolled my eyes "I'm guessing you will need a new one?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. She is not getting a fucking third. At least not without giving me some witchy artifact or some shit. 

She smiled at me sheepishly making me roll my eyes "fine but you owe me another favor" I said as I walked away to go make their rings.

I didn't actually need to make any I have a fucking bucket full of them from over the years, it sits right next to my pendants.

I grab a handful of the remote turn-off ones with tracking and hurried back to the living room.

I really love those rings, they are connected to a book that tells me their locations and any strong loyalties they have. Magic is the fucking best.

My mates had gone to track down the last members of Augustine but Finn was with me being he didn't understand modern times enough to lie properly.

I walked back into the living room to see the couple sitting with Damon on one couch while Finn sat in an armchair and the other vampires stood around the room looking around wearily.

I handed Rose a ring and she grabbed it like it was water and she was in the desert. Danm girl, calm down.

The others looked at me eagerly "now for those of you here I am making my terms crystal clear. With this ring, you all do what I ask when I ask. I'm not some dictator it might be a few small things or one big thing. But the main part is you will never work against me or the originals. I can turn these rings off whenever I please, who knows maybe when you're in broad daylight?" I said threateningly. Did someone order some extra crispy vampires? No? Bummer...

They all looked at me in shock and disbelief. I don't fuck around with my mates safety...

I smiled sarcastically "now you agree to the terms and you get to walk in the sun. I'm not that big of a bitch to just kill you all. As long as you leave me and my mates alone you're fine. Now, do we have a deal?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Slowly they all nodded and I gave them each a daylight ring.

I smiled "okay now how old are you lot?' I asked casually as I sat in Finn's lap.

They looked at me questionably "what is it to you?" one of the male vampires asked confused and slightly suspicious.

I smirked "your age lets me know how useful you'll be. Can't know what favors you can do unless I know your abilities" I said with a shrug.

Most of them nodded but the only other woman besides the strawberry blond looked confused "what?" she asked confused as she looks at the others.

I rolled my eyes "well that answers that question, someone show her the ropes. Now come on, out with it" I said casually while motioning with my hands for them to start talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you guys go. Hopefully, it is good since I literally just wrote it and posted it and didn't have much time to edit. And yes I picked Stiles and Lydia. U guys seemed to really like the idea of stiles and Lydia was the next logical call since I can use a bunch of GIFs now. I thought about malia for a second but then I looked for gifs and there were barely any so Lydia it is. Honestly, I feel like Lydia fits better too but my head has trouble with it since I watched holland roadens vlog series about building the van and it kind of made me see her less like a character and more of a person and now it feels weird to use her as a cast in the book but hey it works better. Don't get me wrong I know actors are people but it's different knowing and seeing it lol.

Now to my questions.

Would you all get mad at me if I kept their names stiles and Lydia? Their names just fit so well in my head lol.

Should I make Lydia a siphon witch with the scream powers or just a straight-up banshee? I really wanna keep the scream tho.

Now for anyone who is sitting there like oh she should know about teen wolf let me explain why that is incorrect. I am doing most of my books off of my book the traveler from now on as an explanation of how they died and where reincarnated. That was the chick at the beginning that plays Isabell on shadowhunters. She is my main character, Siena.

Now they don't directly correlate or anything I'm just using my endgame for that book to explain the beginning for my new books, including this one. In the traveler, the theory is that there are infinite universes and that in every universe most of the tv shows and books are actually people tapping into other universes in their dreams. That's why some universes know about certain other universes and not others because the closer the universe is the more accurate the shows and book are.

So she is in a universe that was far from teen wolf so she doesn't know about teen wolf. There is an explanation for anyone like me who is a straight-up stickler for those details lol.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Updated: 11/15/21 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
230K 4.5K 64
Emily Addams, Caroline's half sister has 9 mates, she is mated to Elijah, Matt, Klaus, Stefan, Tyler, Damon, Kol, Jeremy and Kai. She moved out when...
162K 7.7K 123
There was a daughter of a rich billionaire woman, born under the moon, who had a very cold and nasty personality. She is the boss and doesn't like t...
311K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...