Shattered Feelings (Yandere!D...

By MilzyBryce

You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulle... More

Author's Note before starting!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Day 1: New day
Chapter 2: Day 2: Chilly Morning
Chapter 3: Day 3: New People
Chapter 4: Day 4: Conversation
Chapter 5: Day 5: Bitter Sweet Love
Chapter 6: Day 3: My Mistakes
Chapter 7: Day 4: Starting Off
Chapter 8: Day 5: Wrong Steps
Endless Meme (RaMu's kilLinG gAMe)
Chapter 9: Day 6: Hanging Out
Chapter 10: Day 7: Endless Possibilities
Chapter 11: Day 8: Complicated
Chapter 12: Day 8-9: Matchmaking
Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies
Chapter 14: Day 1: Begin again
Chapter 15: Day 2: Waking Up
Fanganronpa (Ramu's killing game)
Chapter 16: Day 3: Typical
Chapter 17: Day 4: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 18: Day 5: Happy Birthday
Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date
Chapter 20: Day 7: New Job
Danganronpa V: Restart Voice Reveal (Fan game) [Part 1]
Chapter 21: Day 8: The Pianist
Chapter 22: Day 9: Truth
Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness
Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer
Chapter 26: Day 13: Your Secret
Chapter 27: Day 14: Love
Chapter 28: Day 15: Wingwoman gone wrong?
Chapter 29: Day 16: Lucky
Extra • Childhood tatste [Ramu & Byakuya]
Patch Note • Read me (?)
Chapter 30: Day 17: Apologize
Chapter 31: Day 18: Questions
Chapter 32: Day 19: Phone call
Chapter 33: Day 20: Date
Extreme apology for the Disappearance of the Author
Chapter 34: Day 21: Confessions
Chapter 35: Day 22: Our Time
random ramu art in dr style
Chapter 36: Day 1: Rotation
Chapter 37: Day 2: New friends

Chapter 23: Day 10: Survive

1.6K 80 374
By MilzyBryce

A/N: Yes, your hug was sorta enough for Ramu, but she just, idk, wanted another one? It's a comfort thing. (The chapter 22's thingy)

Also, to those who wonders why there aren't Kaede's stats. It's because she needs to get to know you for a few days before the two of you become official friends.

———

"Hey, (Y/N), wakey, wakey." You opened your eyes and saw a pair of blue eyes, belong to Ramu's. "Kirumi made breakfast today, you should go downstairs." The female said as she walked out of your room. I didn't response, and just prepare myself. Getting downstairs, some people weren't there, including Ramu. Well, good anyway, I didn't want to talk to her again, just leaving her some space. "Let's eat!" Aoi smiled and start to consume her food. "See who can eat quicker than me!" Kokichi laughed and start to eat his food too.

For me, just takin' it slowly. I don't wanna choke. After breakfast, it's finally time for my shift. I picked up my bag and... "(Y/N)." I could recognize that voice anywhere, anytime. "What do you want, Byakuya?" I turned around. "I see that you've been talking with Ramu much lately, do you know what's wrong?" The blonde questioned. "Am I supposed to know? Ask her yourself." I rolled my eyes and start to leave for work. Making it to the coffee shop's, I noticed that... The black haired guy is back at it again, and he is talking with Kaede.

"Sup, Kaede." I waved at her and entered the staff room and put on the uniform. After getting out, Kaede's already doing her thing, and I quickly start to serve the food too. Everything was fine... Until... I felt like a pair of red eyes begin to stare at my way. I turned around and saw that guy again. Why can't he just leave? He's giving me a hard time... I'll talk to him later.

After the shift has been done, I told Kaede to walk home first. I then noticed that person was still sitting there. Well, let's hope he isn't gathering my information to assassinate me one day. "Hey. What do you want?" I asked as I slammed my hand onto the table like those bully girls in anime or something. "What...?" The guy stared into my eyes. "I mean! You were staring at me like a creep! What's the matter with you?" I explain. "Ah... Does it seem like so? Apologize." The male said and bow down to me.

This dude need some serious mental check.

"Um, no need for that. Who are you anyway?" I asked. "Oh, my name is Izuru Kamukura. Nice to meet you?" He stared into my eyes, maybe waiting for me to introduce myself. "Uhh... (Last name). That's how you'll call me, Izuru." "(L/N)..." He mumbled and I just shook my face. "Hey! You still haven't explain yourself!" "Oh... Sorry for my rudeness, then. Other people were... boring. But I just saw something interesting in you so... Apologies." Izuru said and prepare himself to leave the shop. "If you don't mind, I'll come here often."

...

Is he like, that one boy who's both cold and flirty at the same time?

Boi.

I don't know how to mentally feel about this.

I decided to just prepare myself and get home.

Going back to that mansion, the first person I greet was Sayaka. "Hi." I let out a small wave and just about to get to my room. "Hey, just to let you know... I'll get back my position... And someday, you'll be on your knees and beg for me to forgive you~ How does that s-" "Shut it, Sayaka." I gave her a glare. I have no idea why she's doing this, but it's getting out of hand... She's just splitting nonsense that doesn't matter to me, and I think that's enough of her. I hate dealing with her right now. "Tch, you think you're so scary?" Sayaka said.

"After seeing me again, you acted like nothing happened... You think after all these years I'd forget? I'll never forget what you did, and I will take revenge!" Sayaka said with anger. "Look! What did I even do to you?! I am so confused!" I shouted up. "You don't know? How do you don't know? I-" "Enough, Maizono. You should go back to your room." You could hear Ramu's voice said from behind. You quickly flee the scene before anything else happen. You didn't wanna talk to anyone at the moment.

"What? You're telling me to stop? She's bullying me-" "Maizono, if you're going to act like this again, I may will have to ask you to leave. Please don't let this repeat."

That's all you heard before going to your own room.

Can this day get any worse? It has been so bad...

Knock knock

"Are you here to kill me? If so, get out." I said in a tired tone. "It's Togami." The other side of the door responded. "That's even worse, go away."

"Seriously? Look, I wanna talk, that's a command." Byakuya turned to a strict tone. "Look, rich kid, I don't care how much money you have, but I'll never talk to you. If you wanna know anything, go and directly ask them yourself." I replied. "Whatever, I didn't want help from you anyway."

After that, you could hear footsteps getting further and further away...

Thank God he left you alone now.

Ramu stared at her phone in distress. She has her own problem, but she was too scared of speaking it to anyone. It was a life or death decision. It was either her or them. She wanna live, but maybe risking it for someone she love is fine too.

..

...

Ramu pick up the gun.

———

Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: 1
Trust: 50
Friendship: 75
Jealousy: -80
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she's a calm person to be around, but she could easily be jealous with other people, she just doesn't show it.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion:

Aoi Asahina•
Relationship:
Love: -96
Trust: -46
Friendship: 0
Jealousy: -100
Note: Aoi is a good swimmer and she had earned a lot of trophies about it too. She's a positive person
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: Quality donut is everything~

Chihiro Fujisaki•
Relationship:
Love: -60
Trust: -40
Friendship: -70
Jealousy: -80
Note: Chihiro has a secret kept to themselves, but you will have to gain their trust so that they would trust you fully. Aside from that, Chihiro likes programming.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: Hm... She seems a bit busy...

Chiaki Nanami•
Relationship:
Love: -92
Trust: -45
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Chiaki loves to play games, and often sleepy. She likes new people so she'd love to have you around.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: I asked if Aoi wanna play game today... We played 'make the donut' game.... It was expected from her.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu•
Relationship:
Love: -95
Trust: -45
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: He seems like a bossy person and you might don't wanna get on his bad side.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: Today Ramu asked me a weird question... Let's, not think about it.

Tenko Chabashira•
Relationship:
Love: -80
Trust: -30
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: Tenko especially like girls and will call every single men on this universe 'degenerate'. Tenko also practices Aikido.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: I hung out with my girl friend today, it was fun! (A friend that's a girl)

Shuichi Saihara•
Relationship:
Love: -40
Trust: -40
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -90
Note: Shuichi is good at investigations and detective solving stuff. He doesn't have any strong opinion on you, so he hope that you are not a bad person.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: Huh... I almost haven't seen (Y/N) today...

Peko Pekoyama•
Relationship:
Love: -90
Trust: -55
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Peko is a secretive person and you definitely doesn't want to get to her bad side.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: Has Ramu always been strange?

Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -70
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: After eating a bunch of food... I got stomachache.

Kirumi Tojo•
Relationship:
Love: -99
Trust: -45
Friendship: -96
Jealousy: -100
Note: She seems like the mom of the house, you can ask her for any requests and she'd appeal to that.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: Everyone seems like they're doing fine...

Byakuya Togami•
Relationship:
Love: -110
Trust: -100
Friendship: -110
Jealousy: -110
Note: Byakuya doesn't like interactions with anyone. He's just blunt and usually spend time on his own. Usually hard to befriend with.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) is being more weird.

Sayaka Maizono•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -60
Friendship: -15
Jealousy: -110
Note: Sayaka loves singing and wishes to be a pop star. She doesn't really like you since you came here, but she'll see if you're the kind of person she thinks you are or not.
Personality: Kanedere + Yandere
Opinion: Ugh... I hate when someone stand up for my enemy but not me. You'll pay, Ramu.

Izuru Kamukura•
Relationship:
Love: -90
Trust: -50
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Izuru is a calm person. He usually says everything is boring, except you. He wouldn't act until something serious happen... So who knows.
Personality: Dorodere + Yandere
Opinion: (L/N)... If that's what she wish, I'll follow.

———
-Your Protector (x2): This is an onetime use item. This item can make you redo your action if you reached a bad ending (getting killed) and move onto the next day. Obtained this ability from Tenko and Izuru. (NEW)

- Revenge: This is an onetime use item... Well, this helps you get revenge on certain characters you wanna pay revenge on. It will harshly decrease your relationship (Friendship, love, etc) with that character. Obtained this item from Sayaka.

-A Favor? Two, Please!: A two-time use item. Which means you'll have the ability to ask one character to do favors for you at any time. But only 2 times on 1 character. It will decrease love/friendship. -2 (minimum); -5 (maximum). Obtained this ability from Ramu.

———

VOTING TIME

1) Ț̵̯̦̄̋a̵̤͒̒l̶͔̗͆̒̕ͅk̶̤̈́ ̵̧̨̣̀͘̚t̶̛̙̠̙o̴̟̞̗̅̽̀ ̵͇̃Ȓ̸̺͍͇ạ̴͕͓̓̇̊ḿ̵̼̭u̷̯͈͒̃ ?
A) Yes

B) No

2) Hang out with....
A) Aoi

B) Chihiro

C) Byakuya

3) Practice Aikido with Tenko?
A) Sure

B) No

4) Do you wanna come over to Kaede's house?
A) Yes

B) No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...
33.5K 916 36
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
18.2K 360 13
!!Warning! This contains Spoilers for Danganronpa V3!! (GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST FIC IT'S GONNA BE SUPER EDGY AND BAD I'M SO SORRY IN ADVANCE-) Kaede...
1.1K 15 14
Reader enjoys danganronpa v3 however.. when playing the game something happens and changes their life for good or bad? I noticed there is barely any...