Abnormal →𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

Twin brothers; One is normal and the other is claimed to be abnormal. Sharing a name and a face was proving t... More

A human of their own
1|Midnight Visit
2|Who are you?
3|That Boy
4|Bully
5|Sorry
6|Dinner, well spent
7|The good-looking chef
8| Oh, the heat
9|Swim and Slip
10| Stranger Danger
11|His twin
12|V
13|Missing hour
14|Sparked emotions
15|Iris
16| Old memories
17| Beautiful
18| Oop, the proposal
19| Dinner served
20| Bro, help
21| Are we dating
22| How to kiss
23| The Gift
24| Dating
25| Imperfect date
26| Talk of the town
27| Forbidden
28|Carbonara
29| Mine
30| Paint me
31| Touch me
32| Jealousy
33| Apology
33.5| First Time
34| Housewarming
35| Price of a kiss
36| Goodbyes
38| Road trip
39| The offer
40|Four obstacles
41|Jung Hoseok
42| Kim Seokjin
43| Min Yoongi
44| Kim Namjoon
45| Broken homes
Final: End or Beginning
V: Accidently, father (1)
V: Cookies & Creams(2)

37| Break in

8.4K 823 750
By moonchiiild_

Break-In

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

V and Jimin angrily barged into Jungkook's house. Anyone could detect that they weren't in the greatest mood. Jimin still looked he had some sort of control over himself, but V on the other hand was furious enough to kill someone with a simple gaze.

V's hand reached Taehyung's collar, before he harshly pulled, "You! Because of you, she left!" He angrily threw the accusation.

"V what the fuck!" Jungkook tried to grip free.

"All you had to do was fucking listen! But of course, you wanna believe Jiah and throw all of us out of your life!" V carries on speaking.

This time, Taehyung felt anger bubbling fresh within him. He was already disheartened about your departure. With a frown, he pushed off V from his body. "It isn't my fault. I did not know Y/n was going to leave."

"Oh please! She fully sent me a text saying how she doesn't wanna see you dropping out because of her!" Jimin also accused, irritation running through his vein. "It's all your fault!"

"Excuse me?! Why the fuck are you blaming Taehyung now?! It's V's fault for making all of us follow his fucked up orders!" Jungkook now spits back to defend Taehyung.

"Are you serious?! You know damn well why V did that!" Jimin roared back. Hearing Jungkook scoff annoyingly in return, the tattooed man pushed the younger male to the wall.

"YOU-" Feeling defeated on the feelings of rage, Jungkook pushed Jimin before grabbing his collar. Both men began throwing hands to one another without care for the twins.

"GUYS! STOP!"

Both Jimin and Jungkook freeze when they hear Taehyung shouting with an increased volume. "Stop fighting!" Taehyung breathes hard. It would've been ignored if it was V, but seeing Taehyung raising his volume than usual, both Jungkook and Jimin calms down.

Taehyung's head was pounding with a strain of anxiety. He had enough of this entire drama. Jiah and her boyfriend, as well as V and Y/n. Now, he did not want Jimin and Jungkook to fight one another for the sake of him as well.

"At this matter, I agree." V retorts.

"It's still your fault." Jungkook clicks his tongue childishly at Jimin. Jimin in return scowls. Their messy hair and ripped buttons from their shirts were evident enough, how mad they were. They both wanted to defend their best friends and was not ready to back down.

"I do not want Y/n to leave. She worked very hard to attend this university." Taehyung mumbles.

"Well no shit sherlock." V rolls his eyes.

"If y'all are done, we need to do something about this." Jungkook begins.

"What can we do? If I could, I would've ripped off that transfer letter altogether." Jimin talks to himself.

There was a small pause in between the boys until Taehyung begins, "Can we go to the director's office and actually rip off the paper?"

The remaining males glare at Taehyung with a jaw dropped, trying to detect any hint of joking from his face. "Wait, Tae... you're serious?!" Jungkook asks in disbelief. "Y-you want us to break in?"

"If that's what it takes to stop the process then, that is it." Taehyung felt desperate to do anything to stop you from quitting permanently.

The boys cracked a smile, liking the idea. "You know what... that's not a bad idea?" Jungkook starts, "When I submitted my dropout letter, it took them about a week to process it."

"If we can catch the letter before the dean could sign it, we may be able to stop the entire process." Taehyung mentions, earning a nod from Jungkook and Jimin.

"But only Y/n can stop that, what we want to do is illegal," V adds.

Jungkook and Jimin blink before sharing a look to one another. "Is it me or V sounds like Taehyung and Tae sounds like V?" Jimin asks Jungkook with a chuckle.

Jungkook nods before going towards V. "Are you Taehyung or V?"

V circulates his eyes before slapping his fingers away.

Jimin's laughter rings before looking at Taehyung. "Y/n changed you so much. The guy who never used to even get a drink from a vending machine without many consideration, suddenly willing to break into the director's office for his girlfriend!"

Taehyung didn't know what to reply to that. He missed you terribly but something tells him that's unnecessary information for the guys. On the other hand, he wasn't sure if V was hurting because Jimin had referred you as his girlfriend. "Y/n is no longer my girlfriend."

"Oh fuck off, she is." V snaps back angrily.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The boys gathered wearing all black and masks, while tiptoeing their way through the dark corridor. There was at least an eight-metre distance between them and their destination, which is the director's office. Their heart hammered in both anxiety and anticipation. Jungkook forced Taehyung to scoot down whereas V was squashing Jimin in between him and the walls.

"V! I swear to fucking God, if you don't give me space right now!" Jimin whisper-yells, even in the darkness, managed to send a heated glare to his best friend. There was a faint light coming from the window, which aided them to visualise each other's faces.

''You scumbag, if you wanna get caught in the fucking CCTV, then go right ahead!'' V snarls back, whisper-yelling.

Jungkook's lungs busted with a high pitched laugh, which was muffled by Taehyung's palm. ''Kookie! Shh, you're too loud.'' Taehyung calmly says.

''I think we should've left these two idiots at home and come by ourselves!'' Jungkook talks, squinting his eyes at V and Jimin.

''What the fuck did you just say!'' Both V and Jimin were on their way to throw themselves on Jungkook. Jungkook instinctively shields behind Taehyung.

Sulking, Jimin snarls at the male. ''Now that I can't see your ugly face properly, you deffo look like a coconut head.''

''What did you just say, you lickspittle!'' Jungkook glared, shoving Taehyung to the side.

''Lick my spit- WHAT?!''

V and Jungkook immediately fall into an uncontrollable wheeze, while a flaring Jimin decided to approach. However, all three males stop when they hear an abrupt, forth chuckle; a slightly broken one. The atmosphere falls into a deep silence as the three males gawk in astonishment to one person, Kim Taehyung.

''Did that just come out of your mouth...''

It definitely sounded awkward, but nevertheless, it was still an attempt of laughter. ''Tae! You just laughed!'' V couldn't keep his voice tamed as he immediately went to embrace his brother. Cupping his face in happiness, ''You actually did it!''

''I did not laugh though, it just came out because I couldn't help it. Kook's blabber was somewhat funny.'' Taehyung says, in all seriousness he himself was surprised that, an awkward sound like snicker came out of his mouth.

''Look Juancock, you did it!'' Jimin elbows the proud Jungkook. After a good few seconds, V realises his position against Taehyung, for which he awkwardly clears his throat. ''Anyways, I wish we didn't look like a bunch of rats trynna sneak into an office to witness you laugh.'' V comments.

Taehyung smiled, loving the less tensed atmosphere in the middle of such stressful work. Emotions were weird indeed. Unexpected and unpredictable. If someone told him a month ago that during a scary situation, you can laugh, he would've given the person scientific reasons why that cannot be the case. However, here he was experiencing exactly that.

''Are we going to keep standing and stare at the cameras?'' Jimin asks.

''We weren't staring at the cameras. We were staring at each other.''Taehyung corrects.

The remaining boys' blinks twice to process that. Seeing them glued with one another, they all scoot from one another. ''Ew, get off!'' They all groan.

''I do not mind, it's quite warm.'' Taehyung forwards a big smile.

''Aww, Tae! You should've told me you wanted a hug!'' Jungkook cheesily stretches both of his arms to embrace.

''I never said-'' And immediately gets squashed.

Seeing the lovely scene, Jimin smirks teasingly at V. If it wasn't for the streetlights from the corridor windows, V could've never observed the creepy smile from Jimin. ''Shall we embrace too and deepen our bro bond?''

Jimin expected V to punch and restore his sanity, however, V mirrors the same expression to rile up Jimin. ''How about a smooch also?'' V talks, perking his lips and coming forward. Realising his mistake, Jimin cringes in six different ways before pushing his best friend.

''Is anyone there?!'' They all hear a random voice, which they assumed was the janitor. Alerted and scared for their lives, four hooded male ran to the direction of the director's office.

Catching their breaths, V questions, ''Do you think he heard us?''

''I don't know but open the damn door! Tae, I thought you have the keys!'' Jimin asks.

"Ah yes. I do." Taehyung brings the key from his pocket. After turning the doorknob, all of them rush into the office.

Jungkook was on his way to turn the light on, until he was stopped by V. "Don't turn the lights on! We will get caught."

"I think there are cameras here?" Jimin asks, turning the phone light on and flash it on the ceiling. 

"WHAT?!" When the rest realised the drill, they all begin to rush in panic. "Are you telling us now?!"

"Guys, don't worry. The cameras are disabled." Taehyung calmly states, before turning the light on. ''The blinds are down, therefore outsider cannot see if we are inside.''

"How do you know?" Jungkook finds himself questioning.

"That reminds me, how did you get the keys?" V asks, all of them searching for the papers already.

"Aly gave me the keys."

"Who's Aly?"

"She is my friend. She's very nice." Taehyung talks, looking for the letter on the shelves and drawers.

"Wah, can you get me her number, Tae?" Jungkook smirked, flipping through the paper. Jimin also made a sound of encouragement until V threw a folder to his direction to hit Jungkook's head. "OWH!"

"I do have her number but I must ask her first if I should give you the number." Taehyung speaks.

Jungkook groans lightly but before he could oppose, his hand brushed through a pile of papers and as a result, dropping them. Reaching to collect them, his eyes catch Taehyung's name. His ID picture and address on the first line confirmed it to be his friend indeed. "Guys!"

"Did you find Y/n's letter?" He could almost detect the desperation in Taehyung's voice.

"No, but I found your transfer letter. Looks like they haven't signed it yet."

Before Taehyung's mouth opened to speak, V angrily came forward to grab the paper and rip into several pieces.

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged looks, eyeing each other to say something. "No one will speak a word about this. Carry on looking for Y/n's letter." V coldly orders.

"V, why did you do that?" Taehyung asked.

"Did you ask me before submitting the letter? Then don't ask me why I did that. I would like you to even try thinking about dropping out." V's words worked as a warning that even made Taehyung still.

"I found Y/n's papers!" Jimin shouts, reverting all the attention to him.

"OMG! Yes!"

Exactly that time, they begin to hear a random footstep nearing the office. Ears peeking and eyes bulging out, the boys begin to curse and rush towards the door. "FUCK! Someone's coming!" V whisper yells.

"WINDOW!" Jungkook points and Jimin also aims to the window rushingly. Putting all the box on the shelves quickly, he also runs around breathlessly. Taehyung, on the other hand, stands with gawking eyes in the middle of pure chaos.

"Tae! FUCKING RUN!" V clutches his wrist and drags to the window.

"We cannot jump from-"

"Oh yes, we fucking can!" V hears no objection before he pushes his brother out of the window without any warning. In a matter of second, Taehyung falls to the cold, grassy ground.

Not giving him any warning, V also jumps on top of him. "OWH!" Taehyung's voice involuntarily screeches. Seeing him too loud, V pushes his palm against his mouth. "I'm sorry, brother!"

At that, another body flies and lands on top of V. This time making both V and Taehyung groan in sheer pain. "Sorry boys!" Jimin cried.

"Here I come!" Jungkook whispers warningly before preparing himself to flight.

"KOOK! NO WAIT!" Three males shout at the same time.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"OWH." Jungkook puts the ice bag on top of his head.

"OWH." Jimin also groans, grabbing the ice pack to place it on top his ass. After all, Jungkook landed straight on his ass.

"OWH." V was heard wincing, grabbing the ice pack from Jimin to place it on his shoulder.

"Give me that. Owh." Grabbing the ice pack and placing it on his crotch.

Seeing Taehyung in pain, V at first felt regretful but now it was more amusing. "Make sure your little chilly is okay." V laughs, along with both Jimin and Jungkook.

"It is not a little chilly," Taehyung replies, not liking the degradation of his manhood.

"We should ask Y/n to confirm that!" Jungkook cracks, high-fiving Jimin with a snicker.

"Yes. She can confirm that, because we had sex." Taehyung simply replies, honestly. 

The comment spread redness through the ears of three males. "Woah. No wonder you guys did not come to the dorm for two days straight." Jimin talks, earning a curious Jungkook to be attentive.

"TWO?!" Jungkook screeched. At first, he was shocked, but gradually he forms a smirk is formed to forward to his best friend. "I'm so proud of you! I bet you had the time of your life." Jungkook walks to sit next to Taehyung, encouraging in a boyish manner.

"Psst, I bet he was very awkward." V comments.

"Define bad. How can I be bad?" Taehyung genuinely asks.

The abrupt question made V contemplate. "Uh, I bet you couldn't even give her an orgasm!" V childishly points.

"She orgasmed nine times for the first time. We tried six different positions. And we stayed for two days in the hotel and spent the whole tim-"

"Okay! Enough! I DON'T want to know!" V stands up, feeling flustered. A peal of awkward laughter bubbled from Jimin to mask the situation, whereas Jungkook only smirked and nodded, feeling proud while fueling further his encouragement.

Taehyung was confused if he said anything wrong. "Yeh~" Jungkook carries on boosting with a smug grin. A pillow flies across the room to hit his head again, it was from Jimin, telling him to shut up.

"Let's stay here overnight. I am scared shitless that everyone is waiting for us at the campus to beat our ass up for breaking in." Jimin speaks.

"Yes." Taehyung agrees.

Jungkook, catching the awkward tension between both V and Taehyung, nudges Jimin. "Ah, Jimin! Help me in the kitchen, shorty!" He eyes him to get the hint.

"Don't call me shorty! And fine." Both get up and leaves the room to go to the kitchen.

V observed Taehyung awkwardly staring everywhere but him. It was a different matter when their friends weren't around. It felt more real and every grudges come back running each time they were left alone.

"So what's your plan now?"

"I do not know." Taehyung answers.

''So, you're going to let Y/n go like this? Is that what you want?''

''That is not what I want.'' Taehyung truthfully answers.

''Then what do you want?'' V rustles.

Taehyung stares at the papers on the table. Your name and picture clearly working as the last straw for Kim Taehyung. With a painful sigh escaping, he answers. ''I want Y/n next to me.''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

unedited and rushed, I apologise for any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 19.7K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
2.7K 164 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...
11.5K 797 46
•COMPLETED• What if Min Yoongi - bad temper, hot, rude, self-centered, cussing machine, blank face, 150% badass, your EX BOYFRIEND but WANTS YOU BACK...