MY LIFE AS A STEPMOM🖤✅|COMPL...

By Amnarhhhh

Asmau's life takes a huge turn when her father arranges her marriage to Abubakar Sadeeq Saleem, a doting fath... More

INTRODUCTION✨
1-ONE🖤
2-TWO💘
3-THREE💚
4-FOUR💜
5-FIVE💙
6-SIX🧡
7-SEVEN💜
8-EIGHT🖤
9-NINE❤
10-TEN💛
11-ELEVEN🖤
12-TWELVE💜
🇳🇬13-THIRTEEN🇳🇬
14-FOURTEEN🖤
15-FIFTEEN💙
16-SIXTEEN🖤
17-SEVENTEEN🧡
18-EIGHTEEN💛
19-NINETEEN💜
20-TWENTY 💖
21-TWENTY ONE🖤
23-TWENTY THREE🧡
24-TWENTY FOUR💜
25-TWENTY FIVE🖤
26-TWENTY SIX💚
27-TWENTY SEVEN💙
28-TWENTY EIGHT🖤
29-TWENTY NINE💙
30-THIRTY💕💕
31-THIRTY ONE❤
32-THIRTY TWO💘
33-THIRTY THREE🧡
34-THIRTY FOUR💙
35-THIRTY FIVE🖤
36-THIRTY SIX❤
37-THIRTY SEVEN💜
38-THIRTY EIGHT🖤
39-THIRTY NINE💜
40-FORTY❣
41-FORTY ONE🧡
42-FORTY TWO💜
43-FORTY THREE🖤
44-FORTY FOUR🧡
45-FORTY FIVE💛
46-FORTY SIX💜
47-FORTY SEVEN🖤
48-FORTY EIGHT💙
49-FORTY NINE💚
50-FIFTY💥
51-FIFTY ONE🖤
52-FIFTY TWO💜
53-FIFTY THREE🧡
54-FIFTY FOUR💔
EPILOGUE🥺

22-TWENTY TWO💖

852 162 58
By Amnarhhhh

ASMAU

"Where the hell is Abubakar?!" I yelled as I felt another, even stronger contraction.

"Ya ma'u, I have called him. He will be here soon, please calm down," Maryam reassured me, her hand rubbing my back.

I hunched over and continued blowing out air, trying to manage the pain. Another contraction hit, more intense this time.

"I'm here," Abubakar's voice cut through the tension as he walked into the house.

"Hayatie, how are you doing?" he asked, concern etched across his face.

"Abubakar, I'm in labor, what do you think? Just take me to the hospital, please!" I cried out, clutching his shirt tightly.

"Okay, my love, calm down," he responded, swiftly scooping me up in his arms and gently placing me in the car. He rushed to the driver's seat and we sped off to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital shortly. As we pulled up, two nurses hurried over with a wheelchair. They carefully helped me onto it, and Abubakar held my hand firmly as they wheeled me toward the labor room.

"Calm down, Hayatie, everything will be fine," he whispered reassuringly.

"You can't come inside, sir. You'll have to wait here, please," one of the nurses directed to Abubakar, and with a last squeeze of my hand, he watched as they wheeled me into the labor room.

ABUBAKAR

I paced back and forth in front of the labor room, wiping the sweat that gathered on my forehead.

"My son," Mami called.

"Yes, Mami?"

"Please, come and sit down. Asmau will be alright, In shaa Allah. So please stop worrying. It's normal for a first-timer. Just pray for them," she added, and I nodded then approached her and took a seat.

Two hours later.

"What's happening, for God's sake? It's been three hours, and still no news," I stood up, growing increasingly impatient.

"Abubakar, calm down, son, please," Aunty said, attempting to soothe me.

"Abubakar, come and sit down. Everything will be fine, In shaa Allah," Abba reassured me, but my attention remained fixed on the nurse rushing out of the labor room, her white uniform stained with blood. I hurried over to her.

"Nurse, how's my wife?" I inquired urgently.

"Please, where are the babies' clothes?" she asked, brushing aside my question.

"Here," Maryam said, handing her the bag with the babies' clothes.

"Has she given birth?" Aunty inquired, worriedly.

"Just be patient, please," the nurse responded before disappearing back into the labor room. Fifteen minutes later, another nurse emerged, wearing a wide smile.

"Congratulations, sir, you are now a dad," she announced.

I gasped, and I could hear Mami repeatedly saying "Alhamdulillah" behind me. I faced the Qibla, gently placed my forehead on the ground, and thanked my Lord. When I stood up, I was overwhelmed with happiness. It felt like the moment when Safeeya, Ansar, and Noorie had come into the world.

"Can we go inside and see her?" Umma asked.

"Yes, please, go ahead," the nurse replied, and we entered the room.

Once inside, my eyes found Asmau, while everyone rushed to the cribs holding the twins.

"Hayatie, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Alhamdulillah, Habibi. Go and see the babies," she smiled.

I got up and approached their cribs. When my eyes landed on them, an indescribable joy washed over me. My prince and princess.

"Yaya, go ahead and hold them," Maryam encouraged.

I cradled my baby boy first, whispering, "Daddy's boy," and he responded with the most adorable smile. I leaned in and gently recited the Adhan in his tiny ear. Then, I carefully picked up my precious little princess and softly recited the Adhan for her as well.

Maryam handed me some dates and Zam Zam water. I chewed the dates to soften them before offering them to both of my babies. My little princess seemed to enjoy the taste. I also gave them a few drops of Zam Zam water. After making sure they had their first nourishment, I carried them over to Asmau.

"My babies," she beamed, reaching out to cradle our little girl.

"What will you guys name them?" Maryam asked, curiously.

"Ahmad and Ayeesha," I replied.

"Afeen and Afeena," Asmau added with a warm smile.

"Masha Allah. Allah ya raya su," Maryam said, and we all echoed "Ameen," our hearts filled with joy.

Asmau

"Habiby, they look like you," I said to Abubakar, gazing at our beautiful twins.

"Oh really? You think so?" he replied, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Yes, I do. I'm the happiest person in this whole wide world right now. I can't believe I gave birth to these two. Alhamdulillah!"

"Indeed, Hayatie. And, by the way, I forgot to tell you that Safeeya wants to talk to you." He reached for his phone and moments later handed it to me.

"Hello, Mummy," Feeyah's sweet voice came through.

"Hi, my darling. How are you doing? How's Noorie, Ansar, and Saratu? I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves."

"Yes, Mama, calm down. We're all fine. Mummy, how are you and our little siblings?"

"They're all fine, Alhamdulillah. They can't wait to see you,"

"We also can't wait to see them. I can't wait to carry them and play with them. When are you guys coming back home?"

"Well, dear, I don't know when I'll be discharged from the hospital, but hopefully soon."

"Okay, Allah ya kaimu ga Ansar."

"Hello, Mummy," Ansar chimed in.

"My champ! How are you doing? How's home? Hope you don't play ball in the house, though?" I teased.

"No, Mummy, I don't. How are you doing, and how are the twins?"

"We're all fine, my son. Where's Noorie?" I asked, and immediately I heard Noorie's voice.

"Hello, Mama," she greeted.

"Na'am, baby."

"Mummy, I missed you. Feeyah and Ansar are always looking for my trouble," she reported, making me chuckle.

"Allah sarki, baby. Don't mind them. Afeen and Afeena won't play with them when we get home; they will only play with you, kinji?"

"Yes, Mummy. I can't wait to see Afeen and Afeena. Can you guys come back home now?" She pleaded.

"No, darling, we can't until the doctor discharges us. But don't worry; you'll soon see your new siblings and me," I reassured her.

"Okay, I can't wait. Bye," she said before passing the phone to Saratu.

We exchanged pleasantries and talked for a few more minutes before saying our goodbyes and hanging up. I looked down and saw Afeen's eyes fixed on me.

"Aww, Afeen, you are so adorable," I cooed, playing with him until he smiled. Then Afeena started crying.

"My princess is awake," I gave Abubakar Afeen and took Afeena.

"Mama, are you hungry?" I asked her, and she continued crying. Luckily, no one was in the room; they had all gone home, leaving only Summaya and Maryam, who would return soon. So, I adjusted my shirt, exposing enough skin, and Afeena started suckling.

Afeena stopped suckling and stared at me before breaking into a smile, making me laugh.

"Abubakar, I've noticed that these two love smiling a lot. They just look at me and smile."

"Well, they love their mother so much, and I'm glad they love smiling. It's Sunnah, babe."

"Yes, Habiby," I replied, looking down at Afeena, who was already dozing off.

"Ayeesha, Mummy loves you and your siblings so much," I whispered and kissed her delicate cheeks.

Don't forget to vote,
Comment,
And share💕💕

I love you all❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 1K 21
A pilot, CEO to his multimillionaire aeronautics company but most importantly a baby daddy. Juggling the three together hasn't only been a tough a th...
1.5K 78 44
She's backkkkk. But this time she has a secret. A huge secret. It's 2 years later and Nyah has finally found peace. She has a new job, a new persona...
112K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
28.2K 3.9K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...