𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘹...

By itz_beauty

❝ ray...aren't you the one holding back? ❞ ❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ Y/n, the Vice-President of the student co... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙰/𝙽
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

1.4K 54 226
By itz_beauty

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hi, guys!" Emma greeted the two young men, who were just standing there as if they were waiting for someone. In this case, they were waiting for us.

"Good evening. I sincerely apologize if we kept you waiting." I apologized as the two of us made our way through the flight of stairs.

"Yo." Ray greeted as he raised his left hand. Norman gave us his signature friendly smile.

"It's okay, we just arrived. Your outfits look great." Norman complimented. Emma seemed flattered by Norman's compliment.

I wore a f/c kimono with flower designs all over it. Emma, however, wore a yukata.

"Thank you." I thanked him and even complimented their outfits as well.

"I wonder what we should do first? It's hard to choose, they all look so delicious." Emma drooled over the various stalls in the festival.

"One serving, please." I requested as the man handed me the food while I handed him the money.

"I'm taking one, too!" Emma exclaimed, grabbing a toothpick and poking it inside of the takoyaki.

"I'll have one as well if you don't mind." Norman did the same as Emma and took a takoyaki from my plate.

I was already used to this. Actually, we always order something and share it. We've been together since elementary, it's only natural.

"Would you like one, Ray?" I asked, offering the serving to him.

"Ray wants Y/n to feed it to him, right?" Emma teased, popping another takoyaki into her mouth.

"That's not true." Ray retorted, averting his gaze as his cheeks lightly turned into a lovely shade of pink.

"You don't want one? It's delicious, though." I insisted. It would be a shame if Ray didn't try it out.

"I said I uhm...want one." he mumbled. I smiled and used a toothpick to grab a takoyaki.

"Of course you do." Norman teased as I held the piece of takoyaki and placed it in front of Ray's mouth.

"Here, Ray." I offered. He hesitantly parted his lips and ate the takoyaki before turning around to look away from us.

After we were finished eating the one serving of takoyaki, we decided to roam around and find something fun to do.

"Do you want to try the candy cut-outs?" Norman suggested, pointing to a huge sign.

"That sounds nice." Ray said. Emma wanted to try it out, so I ended up going with them as well.

"One try, please." Norman requested as he sat down on the picnic table. We all sat down as well.

Ray sat on my left while Emma sat on my right. Next to Emma, sat Norman.

"Which one are you going to do, Norman?" I asked. I'm planning to do a complex flower design.

"I'm going to do the 150-point clover since it looks simple." Norman replied. Emma was going to go for the 3000-point one.

"Don't cheat, Emma." Ray instructed. Knowing Emma, she's definitely going to find one way to cheat.

Norman ended up breaking his piece when he was so close to getting it done. Emma immediately broke hers.

I stared at my piece intensely before tapping it with my finger. After a few seconds, it broke into the design I was going for.

"It's done." I announced.

"I see. Making a shape by directing the force you put into it." Ray elaborated.

"How is that even possible?!" Emma stared at me in disbelief.

"Well, I had a hunch that it might work if I do that and it did." I shrugged. There's no reason besides that, to be honest with you.

"Good one, Y/n. However, you shouldn't have shown off during this battle." Emma cacked to herself.

"What do you mean by that, Emma?" I questioned, confused.

"I'll be using that technique of yours!" Emma laughed like some kind of villain as she attempted to do the same thing I did, only for her piece to be squished.

"Sucks to be you." Ray applied even more salt on Emma's wound as he just finished with his own piece.

We then went goldfish scooping. Emma immediately challenged me, which I accepted.

"Behold! This delicate scoop's judgment blow! Goldfish, tobe fly!" Emma sang as she launched the goldfish in the air.

"Don't launch them into the air!" Ray scolded. I don't think goldfishes should be launched in the air like that.

"But even the goldfish looks like it's full of life." Norman pointed out. He was right, though. The goldfish looked like it was finally having its moment since it did a backflip in the air.

"That's hard to beat." I joked.

"Next up, Goldfish Spin!" Emma, once again, launched the goldfish in the air, but this time, it did a little twirl.

"Seriously, stop that." Ray scolded once more. The goldfish gracefully fell into Emma's container with water.

"In any case, it's my turn." I informed, getting ready to use my scooper to catch some goldfishes.

One goldfish jumped into my container, breaking the scooper I was holding, making it look like a ring.

You know when the lion jumps through a ring of fire or rather, a fire hoop? That's what it did.

About six more fishes jumped into my container via the hoop I was holding, which was my scooper from earlier.

"Stop ruining the game!" Emma screamed, slamming her face on the table. This caused Norman to chuckle.

"That wasn't my intention, but...hey! I don't want to be told off by the likes of you, person who launches goldfishes in the air." I retorted.

"Ah?! You guys!" Emma cried out when the goldfishes in Emma's container jumped in my container.

"What the?" I sweatdropped.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Ray questioned as I approached the nearby lake. I'm surprised a lake was close to the festival.

"I was planning on releasing them into the lake but I remembered that it would be a bad idea." I answered.

"Hm, then what should we do with them then?" Norman asked, approaching me with his goldfishes.

"Let's get an aquarium for the class!" Emma exclaimed, joining the two of us while Ray followed close behind. He also had his goldfishes with him.

"Guess I'll have to convince Mom." Ray sighed. He may not sound like it, but he's willing to help us.

Emma managed to collect 2 goldfishes when she told me to step away. She didn't want the goldfishes to jump in my container like last time.

Norman collected 3 while Ray got about 5. Together, we can at least release 20 goldfishes.

After that, we all felt contented, so we decided to go back to roaming around the festival.

"What's wrong, Ray?" I asked, turning around, making Emma and Norman stop walking as well.

"Oh, it's a target practice stall." Norman pointed out when he realized what Ray was staring at.

"Target practice? That sounds lovely." I commented. There were even four spots for us to shoot in.

"Let's all have a go!" Emma ushered, grabbing my hand, along with Norman's, which made him flustered.

"Stop staring and let's have some fun." I hooked my arm on Ray's and dragged him along with us.

"A machine gun, a handgun, a carbine, and an assault rifle. It's pretty impressive that you have a few options." Ray remarked.

"I wonder if they have a bazooka?" Emma mischievously chuckled. You'll destroy either the cork or the stall.

"I'll be taking the machine gun since it looks pretty cool." Emma excitedly took the machine gun.

"I'll choose the carbine. No reason as to why I chose it. It called out to me." Ray shrugged, grabbing the carbine.

"I'm not good at any of those types of guns, so I'll have to go with the handgun." Norman sighed, hesitantly taking the handgun.

"That'll leave me with the assault rifle." I gladly took the gun. This looks like a safer model of the AK-47.

The bullets, instead of them being actually bullets, they're made out of cork, the ones you see in a wine bottle before you open it.

For some reason, we were all good at using the guns. Even feeble Norman managed to get a couple of prizes.

We continued shooting the prizes and for some odd reason, I kept shooting them at the eyes.

This continued until we managed to get ourselves at least ten prizes each, almost emptying the shelves of the stall.

"Please don't run me out of business." the stall owner pleaded, even getting on his knees.

It was as if we were trained to use the guns, or as if we knew how to use it...how odd, indeed.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"What kind of stall should we run?" Norman asked as he sat on his chair like the good and proper student that he was.

"I don't really know. It's quite difficult to choose. I want it to be food-related, though." Emma replied as she sat cross-legged on her chair.

"Food-related? You just want to eat something from the leftovers." Ray exposed her true intentions.

"Indeed. It would be lovely if it were food-related. I wouldn't want to show off my non-existent talent." I agreed.

"Non-existent talent? You could pretend to do some fortune-telling with your weird hunches. I'm sure that'll freak people out." Ray argued.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea! Let's make a crêpe stall and they could even get their fortune told as a bonus." Emma suggested.

"A crêpe stall with fortune-telling on the side? That's an interesting combination." Norman chuckled.

"The idea doesn't sound too bad, to be honest with you, but who knows how to fry crêpes?" Ray inquired.

"I do." I informed.

"You know how to fry crêpes? It's hard to make good ones." Emma sighed.

"I picked up a thing or two on how to make them after watching my mother." I explained.

"Oh, yeah, your mother works in a famous bakery around here, right? My mom likes to go there often." Ray stated, making me nod.

"Y/n's crêpes are delicious, you know? It's been a while since I've tasted good crêpes." Norman mentioned.

"You've actually tried them?!" Emma questioned. Both Emma and Ray seemed to be in shock.

"Yes, at Stacy's Lovely Bakery. They just melt in your mouth, too. It's the best." Norman answered.

"Wait, you go there often?" Ray questioned.

"Yeah, whenever Y/n and I have our little study sessions or whenever we need to discuss more on Student Council stuff." Norman answered.

"Wait...alone? Just the two of you in Y/n' s room?" Ray interrogated. Emma tried to hold back her laughter but the odd faces she's making as she tries to are quite hilarious.

"Indeed. Sometimes, he only comes over to learn new recipes." I added. Before we could say anything else, Ray had slammed his head on his desk.

"I'm so jealous..." Ray grumbled. With my good hearing, I was able to hear what he said, even though he muttered it under his breath.

"If you want to try them that badly, I'll let you have the first bite." I offered.

"Really?" Ray turned to me, hesitant to accept my offer.

"They're nothing spectacular, though." I retorted. To me, they just taste like regular crêpes.

"Okay, if you lie to me..." his voice trailed off.

"I'm not a big fan of liars, so why would I lie to you, Ray?" I reminded.

"I suppose you're right." he mumbled. Emma and Norman gave him odd stares, but I paid no attention to it.

"So, how about our outfits? We still haven't decided on it, I believe." Emma recalled.

"Oh, yeah, speaking about outfits...Ray, Norman, could you try these on for us?" I requested, holding a paper bag.

"How long have you had those outfits?" Norman sweatdropped.

"A long time ago, I had a hunch that we'd probably be needing them soon, so I bought them." I explained. Good thing I trusted my hunches.

"And I'm guessing you won't stop insisting until we try them on?" Ray guessed, making me nod.

The two of them headed for the male's restroom and got changed there while Emma and I waited outside.

We heard some shuffling from inside the restroom as echoed voices began to get closer to where we were.

"Oh, why aren't you guys wearing your outfits? Did it not suit your taste?" I asked, pouting a little.

"I-It's not like that, it's just that...they don't really fit. They're too tight around my arms." Ray stated.

"Yeah, they're tight on me as well, specifically my chest area. How long have you had these?" Norman asked.

"Uhm...about 3 years ago?" I nervously chuckled, rubbing my nape sheepishly as I awkwardly stared at the floor.

"3 years ago?! We were still 1st years in Junior high!" Emma exclaimed. I should've thought about the idea of their bodies developing...whoopsie.

"What should we put on the menu?" I questioned as we headed back to the classroom to continue working on our preparations.

"Hey, the spot for your stall has been decided." Violet came into the room with some piece of paper.

"Why, thank you. Norman and I could've done it ourselves, but we have quite a lot on our hands already. We really appreciate it." I thanked her.

"Oh, no need to thank me. As your class representative, it's the least I could do for everything you've done for the school." Violet said.

"Did you manage to get a good spot?" Emma questioned, leaning against the table. Violet nodded as she handed Ray the paper.

"Oh, it's a pretty good spot. Location is everything for a shop's business." Ray commented, staring at the paper.

"Right. Now we can start preparing for our stall. Thanks a lot, Violet." Norman thanked her as well.

"No problem. I'll get going now. I got a lot of things to do for the class. Good luck!" Violet walked away.

"Everyone, let's work hard for our crêpe stall, The Crêpe Neverland!" Emma cheered. The Crêpe Neverland?

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Sup, Prez, Vice-Prez!" Barbara and Cislo both cheered as Norman and I entered the Student Council room.

We greeted them back and I turned to Zazie to see him holding up his whiteboard that read, 'We have a gift for you two!', with a mini drawing of Norman and me.

"What a lovely drawing, and what could that gift be?" I asked. I heard Vincent stop typing as he cleared his throat.

"Kindly look at the President's desk." Vincent pointed out. Norman and I turned to each other and shrugged.

On top of Norman's desk were mountains of papers. Norman nearly fainted at the sight of it. Luckily, I caught him before he could fall.

"Why are there so many papers there?" Norman questioned, standing back up with my support.

"You haven't visited the Student Council room in a while, so they ended up piling up. We were only able to answer one request." Cislo explained.

"It's so fun being a 1st year that sometimes you forget you're still a Student Council member, we get you." Barbara understood.

"Indeed. I guess we have no choice but to get to work, right, Norman?" I turned to Norman to see him sweating nervously.

"Sweating won't make those papers go away! Good luck, ya two!" Barbara cheekily grinned.

Norman and I began to get to work. I reviewed the requests and handed them to Norman.

"Someone could get hurt and it will cost too much. No." I finished reading it and handed the paper to Norman.

"Got it." Norman mumbled as he stamped a 'Disapproved' stamp on it. I continued reading the papers.

"Their idea is reckless and dumb at the same time, an absolute no from me." I handed the paper to him.

"Got it." he mumbled once again, stamping the 'Disapproved' stamp on the paper.

"Irrational and meaningless. Not even entertaining and I don't see how their idea could interest others. So far, my biggest no." I said.

"That's quite surprising coming from you, but I trust your judgment." Norman stated, stamping the 'Disapproved' stamp on the paper.

After a while of repeating the process, we had finally finished all the paperwork, even though they were mountains a while ago.

"In the end, only 5% of them were approved, ya really are ruthless, Vice-prez." Barbara remarked.

"What an odd way of describing me..." I whispered.

"So, based on what I've heard from Ruthless, I'll have to change the expenses, am I wrong?" Vincent asked, pushing his glasses up.

"You're calling me Ruthless now?! And I thought I was being kind..." I sighed.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"I'm pooped." I sighed, collapsing on the couch of the living room. My mother giggled as she placed something on the coffee table.

"Today must've been a long day, huh? Feel free to rest as much as you want. I'll even bake you some cookies if you'd like." my mom offered.

"Indeed, it has been a long day. About the cookies, that would be lovely. Thanks, mom." I thanked her.

"No problem, sweetheart." my mother gently smiled at me as she began to prepare the ingredients.

Oh, yeah, speaking of ingredients...

"Mom, I'll be back in a bit. I forgot to tell something to Emma, Norman, and Ray. If you don't mind, I'll come back down for the cookies." I informed her, standing up, and running up the stairs.

"That's fine. Don't run on the stairs, though. You might end up tripping. I'll just bring the cookies to your room." my mom replied.

"Thanks!" I thanked her as I entered my room and grabbed my phone from my back, unlocking it in the process.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Antenna 💩: weird hair sticking out

Antenna 💩: weird hair thing on head

Antenna 💩: hair won't come down

Antenna 💩: hair go up no go down

Antenna 💩: why no go down hair??

Antenna 💩: wait this ain't google oop-

Edgy wannabe 🖤🥀: AHAQHAHQHA

Feeble man 👴🏻: It's okay Emma. You're perfect just the way you are, ☺️👍🤗.

Antenna 💩: aww ty Norman

Antenna 💩: stfu Ray

Queen 🌺✨: Guys, about the ingredients, who should go??

Antenna 💩 there's a nearby mall where i live

Antenna 💩: it's not that far

Antenna 💩: i think

Edgy wannabe 🖤🥀: while we're at it, what should we do since the outfits can't fit?

Feeble man 👴🏻: It'll be nice if we could wear something that could match our stall 😇😄🤫.

Queen 🌺✨: So, we need ingredients and the outfits

Queen 🌺✨: How about splitting up? We could go there on the weekends if everyone's free.

Edgy wannabe 🖤🥀: sounds good to me

Antenna 💩: i'm free as well 👻💃

Feeble man 👴🏻: It's a plan, then 😁👌👍.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"There's nothing but chaos without me. We nearly forgot about the ingredients." I sighed.

"Y/n, I'm coming in to bring you the cookies." my mom knocked on my door quietly before peeking in.

"Are you done?" she mouthed. I nodded and she entered my room, placing the plate of cookies on my desk.

"Try not to eat too much, we'll still be eating ice cream for dinner. Of course, you'll have to eat your meal first before eating ice cream." she reminded.

"Indeed." I replied, closing my phone.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2K 11
{ COMPLETED } Y/N L/N, a quiet Person without Friends and a lack of Emotions, goes to UA for they're Mother's Sake. But.. how did Y/N get Hanahaki? C...
663K 24.7K 31
Y/n l/n has always wanted to save people and keep her family safe, even though she has a pretty destructive quirk. Will she be able to prove herself...
10.5K 320 6
✎ ⤷" 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂�...
865K 31.8K 59
You're a girl who wants to be the best hero they can be, even if you have to risk your life for another. You stumble across a boy who changed your po...