In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

By aweshesugly

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 12 - Make You Mine
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 14 - Possesive
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 18 - Spencer
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 23 - Lost and Found
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime

1K 25 59
By aweshesugly

Hello lovelies, I just wanted to say that you guys are so funny and your comments make me laugh. Thank you for making my day better with them. I hope you enjoy this chapter, im kinda scared that its bad but im not even going to think about it ahaha.
I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Xoxo, M

You woke up to the sound of a tv playing in the background, your whole body feeling as if you just got hit by a train.

You opened your eyes and saw a woman staring over you, observing you as you got back into consciousness.

"Well hello Miss Y/N" said the woman with the black hoodie and sultry eyes, you didn't recognize her at first, but as you kept looking at her features she became more and more familiar.

"Lindsey?" you asked confused and honestly kinda still drugged up.

"The one and only" she cooed as she walked to the back of you, starting to reinforce the restraints that you didnt realize she had on you until this very moment.

"Where are we? Why did you bring me here?"

"Oh, im just following orders darling" she said as she began to get close to your face, leaving only inches away from your eyes.

"Its not personal or anything."

She began to walk out of the room when you heard a phone beginning to ring. She smiled and walked over to it, giggling a bit as she saw who it was.

She picked up the phone and looked at you while spilling a bunch of "okays" and "mmhms" to the person on the other line.

"Okay, let me get her" she said as she began to move the phone to your ear. "Its for you."

"Hello?"

"Hello my love..."

You felt your heart drop at the sound of that familiar voice that you ahd tried so hard to forget about, you began to feel sweaty as you realized she was the one behind all of this.

"Cat?" you whispered into the phone, getting scared shitless as you began to wonder what she was going to do with you.

"Yes! Its me" she said with a laugh, then you heard someone else in the background. "Guess who else is here with me..."

"Spencer?"

"BINGO!" she yelled into the phone, then you heard some sort of stuggle on the other end.

"Y/N? Y/N are you okay??" asked who you thought was Spencer, immediately stating your resentment towards him along with answering his question.

"I still think you're a piece of shit, but im okay. I think. Where am I? Where are you?"

"We are at the prison where Cat is being kept, you were gone almost 12 hours and no one had heard from you. In that time, Cat arranged a meeting with me."

"I want to talk to Rossi" you said hearing enough of him, you were still incredibly pissed off. Not a good time you know that but, you just couldn't help it.

"Im afraid thats not possible Y/N. Its not part of the deal" he said in a soft tone, probably not trying to cause you more distress.

"What deal?"

"Why dont you ask Cat yourself?" he whispered as he put the phone on speaker, you began to hear Cat's twisted little laughs as she continued on her rampage.

"Well, my dear Y/N. Imagine my suprise when I found out that you had been fucking one my worst enemies. But then again I get it, hes really hot. I still made it my mission to end your little rendezvous before it was too late."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that the only reason your little Spencie ended things with you is because I told him to do so, if he didn't you would be dead right now..."

You felt relieved as you found out that Spencer didn't want to end things with you, but he still got with that cop in Philadelphia, so at this point it didn't matter why he ended it with you.

"What do you want from me Cat?" you yelled into the phone as Lindsey began to put it on speaker herself.

"I WANT YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH!"

"Cat, you know very well that I cant do that...." you answered as you began to shake. You knew what she was about to make you do, and you werent ready for any of it.

"Yes you can! Actually I would like to add another request to the deal before we begin" she said spesking to Spencer now. "I want the whole team to be connected on this call, I want to make sure everyone knows what kind of person your sweet Y/N truly is!"

"Cat, pleasee" you whispered beginning to cry uncontrollably, you just wanted to live a happy life after everything that happened. You thought the universe had given you a second chance, now you see that it was only the beginning of your end.

"Okay Y/N, go ahead and tell them the story."

"WHAT STORY?!"

"Our story" she whispered and you immediately realized what she was asking of you. You swallowed the lump on your throat as you pulled yourself together, beginning to recollect all that had happened between you and Cat.

Taking in a deep breath, you first wanted to apologize to those who were affected by your mistakes.

"Penny... If you're hearing this, I just want to let you now that I am so sorry, and that I love you so deeply."

"Go ahead, Y/N" said Lindsey beginning to pull out a gun and pointing it to your temple.

"Y/N amore mio, Im right here!" you hear Rossi say at the top of his lungs. His voice brought you peace, he knew how scared you were of loosing the team, he knew everything about you really. You knew he would defend you if anything were to happen.

"Rossi, im scared" you confessed with a shaky voice.

"I know Y/N, but its time to tell the truth. Just give her what she wants" he replied calmly, giving you the courage to confess your past.

"I-It. It all began when I had just turned 17 years old. My best friend had just been killed by his father and I was in a deep depression because of it. His father was never caught, he ran away before the cops got any evidence against him. Because of this, I began to despise men, to the point where I wouldn't speak to my own father. Even though he did absolutely nothing wrong. Later on in the summer, I met Cat. She shared the same hatred for the gender, she hated them maybe a little more than I did. As we found more and more things in common, I slowly started to fall in love with her. The years went by, and my hatred for men slowly started to fade away, I had even began to have a good relationship with my dad. For Cat though, it was different. She just became angrier, I knew it was because her father left her, and all I wanted to do for her was make her happy. I wanted to help her forget about all of that resentment she had inside. So, when she asked me to move somewhere far away with her when I was 19, I thought it was her chance to start over. I obliged and moved with her to California. It was all sunshine and rainbows at first, we even spoke of getting married in the Spring" you sighed as you knew what part was coming next.

"She began to make a lot of money out of the blue, hundreds of thousands to be exact. I grew suspicious at what type of job she had received, I honestly just thought she became a stripper. I wasn't against it, I just wanted to know why she wouldn't tell me about it. So one day I decided to go through her emails, I was absolutely horrified at what I saw. Cat had hundreds upon hundreds of emails from men requesting to get their wives and even their children murdered by her. I was scared shitless of course and decided to confront her about it. When I did, she explained to me that she was only killing the men who asked her to do those terrible things and tried to convince me that she was doing the world a favor. I grew disgusted by her and the way she spoke about killing. It sounded like she really enjoyed it. That night while she was sleeping, I packed up my things and tried to head back to my hometown. Thats where she hit me over the head with something and I woke up in this tiny little white house in the middle of no where. There were men in chains next to me as I woke up, I saw them get tortured while I waited for Cats return. She finally came back and started to teach me how to hack into computer systems, banks, cameras, and you name it. She kept me in that little house for 2 years before she ever let me go outside. And when she did let me go outside, it was only for me to seduce the men she was trying to kill. One day though, everything got out of hand. Cat found out where my best friends father had run off too, and took me to him. I ended up stabbing the bastard twenty times." you said in a cold voice as you finished the story, not even caring at this point who was listening. All you cared about was one person, and that was Penelope.

"And just like that, I became a murder and she deemed me a monster. She told me I was just like her and that I didn't deserve to be happy after what I did. She said it so often that I grew to believe her, making me hate myself as a result. It went on for four years before we all got busted. I had gotten really good at hiding transactions for the dark web during this time and Cat was very proud of me for being successful at it. So when I saw that someone had hacked into my system, Cat immediately wanted them to be destroyed. I quickly realized that this person was a fed, so i sent them a little virus and named her "the dirty dozen." And just like that, without thinking I made the person who I know love the most a target to one of the most dangerous group of hitman these country has ever seen."

"Y/N?" asked Spencer clearly in shock at your confession. "You were the one who made Garcia a target?"

You began to cry louder at his words, guilt and regret filling up your mind as you built up the courage to speak.

"Yes" you whispered and tried to frantically apologize, as if that was going to fix anything.

"PENNY, I AM SO SORRY. IM SO SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" you shouted as Lindsey began to take the phone away from you, she took it off speaker and put it up to her ear.

"Well, did y'all hear her nice and clear. You guys had a seriously disturbed killer in your team and none of you figured it out. She was hiding In Plain Sight.." she exclaimed and hung up the phone, you began to scream and choke on your own sobs. You felt so defeated. Even if you got out of there alive, your life as you knew it, was completely over.

"Dont worry sweetie" said Lindsey with a smile."Im not going to kill you yet."

"Just do it" you said as you felt this excruciating pain in your heart. You wonder what the team was saying about you right now, how disgusted they must feel to know who they accepted as their own and even considered family.

"Oh honey, Im not going to give you the pleasure of a quick death" she said walking away to another room in the what you thought was a cabin.

You started to look at your surroundings, trying to remember every single detail just in case they let you live. You knew that wasnt very probable, but a girl can dream.

You could hear sirens in the distance, a smile came to your face at the thought of the team still coming to look for you after what you confessed to them.

Lindsey came running to you, getting the phone that was on the table and dialed a number quickly.

"I can hear them coming!" she said yelling into the phone. "WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!"

She waited for the person on the other ends response and slowly turned over and looked at you. She looked back and forth between you and the gun. You closed your eyes as you realized what she had in store for you, hoping that god or the universe or whoever could forgive you for the pain you've caused others.

As you were accepting your fate, you heard a door swing open loudly.

"FBI! LINDSEY VAUGHN PUT YOUR HANDS UP" you heard Morgan scream out, his voice making you feel a glimmer of hope that you could survive this.

You saw Lindsey walk over to you quickly , her gun aimed at you as she hung up the phone.

She fired two shots and ran out of the room.

You immediately felt excruciating pain on your left shoulder and leg, your vision turned blurry as you tried to yell out to Morgan.

Instead, you saw Spencer enter the room, screaming out your name at the top of his lungs.

"Y/N! Y/N, baby you're okay. You're gonna be okay" he said frantically as he tried to remove the ropes of your hands and legs, your body collapsing as he finally untied you off that cold metal chair.

He held you in his arms as you started to loose consciousness, your mind going a million miles per minute as your life started to flash before your eyes.

"Angel, pleasee. Please dont leave me" you heard him say as he caressed your hair, your heart aching at the sight.

"I-I, Spencie I dont want to die" you said barely making sense, his eyes immediately meeting yours.

"Im not ready yet" you exclaimed as loudly as you could, tears falling down your cheeks and his as your face started to turn pale.

"I love you, I didn't want to hurt you. Please dont leave me!" he kept repeating that over and over until you couldnt even hear him anymore, his voice being replaced by ringing in your ears as you stopped feeling the pain that prohibited you from speaking any longer. You felt him hug you tight as your vision finally faded into a deep and empty darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Powerless By MJ

Fanfiction

893K 16.7K 32
When a vicious and well-connected serial killer escapes from prison with a vendetta against the BAU, Strauss makes the decision to send them away unt...
126K 3.9K 43
❝ 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 �...
379K 6K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...