Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ

1K 33 15
By imbreathinglol

Shoyo's POV

   While everyone else was at lunch, I decided to go to my dorm. I got some skittles and milk so that I wouldn't be super hungry and that I'll be able to live until dinner. I opened up my dorm door while chewing on three skittles. I walked into the bedroom and saw my suitcases and duffle bag in there.

   I put down my skittles and threw away my milk trash then I went to go get some comfy clothes out of one of my suitcases. It's not like I have to do anything but talk and cook dinner today. I debated on whether I should wear a shirt under my hoodie or not and I just chose the latter in the end. I would like to be comfortable for the rest of my day after all.

   I grabbed my clothes and shower stuff then went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and adjusted the knobs to make it to a comfortable temperature. Then I stripped myself of the clothes that I threw on and stepped into the shower.

   I let myself soak in the hot but not TOO hot water for a minute. Then I grabbed my loofah and plshhed, as I like to call it, some of the dove soap on it. Dove smells really fucking good sometimes I don't get some guys' fragile masculinity when they call me out for it. Like it's not my fault I smell like vanilla and lavender while you smell like an old uncle.

Anyways, I lathered up my loofah and then started to scrub my body. After I finished with that, I rinsed of my loofah and my body. I stayed in the water for a couple minutes more then I turned off the water and got out.

I got dressed and decided to put away my stuff since I still have a little more time until lunch ends.

His outfit:)

the hoodie is tucked in and there's undershorts under the skirt. he wants to be comfortable not seductive.(at least not rn)

    After like 5 minutes, I already finished. "what the hell? was i that devoted to finish," I thought in my head. I sighed then decided to join everyone else in the cafeteria since there's like 20 more minutes left and I have nothing else to do. I took my phone off the charger, grabbed my airpods, put on my shoes, then headed out to the cafeteria.

3rd Person

   Shoyo opened the door quite loudly but he didn't notice since he had airpods in. When he saw everyone staring at him, he tilted his head in confusion. Even though he knew it was because of his outfit, he's not gonna say anything. He just shrugged then looked for the managers team and Karasuno. When he found both, he walked over to the managers table with a little pep in his step teasing the staring boys whenever his skirt came up a little bit.

   When he got to the table, he paused his music and smiled at the girls. "Hey girlies~ Which table is Johzenji?" Shoyo asked. Hana pointed to the Johzenji table. "Thanks! I'm gonna go to my own team but I'll see you guys dinner yeah?" The girls nodded and Shoyo waved to them as went over to Karasuno's table.

   The girls giggled and smirked at the simping boys and went back to talking among themselves. (A/N: the coaches decided to eat in their rooms since the cafe was too crowded or whatever excuse) The cafeteria then became pretty loud by everyone talking and the main topic being the smiling ginger.

   Speaking of, Shoyo attacked Yamaguchi from a back hug. "AHH- *big breath* Jesus Sho-chan did you want to kill me?" breathed out Yamaguchi. Shoyo dramatically gasped and said, "Me?!? How rude!" Then they both started laughing until a certain crow captain cleared his throat.

   "Shoyo, what are you wearing?" asked the captain in a tone that cause the team to shiver. Though, Shoyo was smug. "Clothes, Daichi." said Shoyo in a monotone voice. That sent even more shivers down the team's spine, though Kageyama and Tsukishima would never admit it.

   "Uh bunny? I think he meant WHY you're wearing that," Suga said trying to calm the tension. Shoyo looked at Suga then smiled, calming the team down in response. "Because it's comfy. Plus don't I look cute?" Shoyo twirled causing the skirt to go up, but to the boyfriends' demise he was wearing shorts.

   "YOU LOOK VERY CUTE MY KOUHAI!" yelled the simps. Shoyo giggled at their passion in that sentence and said a thank you. "Oh guys, I have to go. I'll see you all tonight at dinner though," said Shoyo as he checked his phone. "Where are you going?" asked Tsukishima. "Oh I'm going to another team. Ok I really have to go now, I love you guys!" Then Shoyo gave his boyfriends a quick side hug and kiss on the forehead and his friends a hug. And he ran off to Johzenji's table.

   "Did-" Kageyama started. "Yeah, king. Shoyo just left us for another team." They all then came to that realization and looked to where Shoyo ran off to. Kinoshita and Narita just wanted the tea.

Shoyo's POV

   I went to the table that Hana-chan pointed at earlier. I guess they didn't notice me, so I slammed the table with my hands. "there we go," I thought as they turned their heads to me. "Hey! Now that I have your attention, do you boys mind if I hang around for a little bit?" I asked. They shook their heads and I sat on an empty seat beside a cutie and a haircut kinda like Tsum-chan.

   "Soo~ What's all of your names?" I asked looking at all of them and dragging out the o. The one with a haircut kinda like Tsum-chan tapped me. "I'm Terushima Yuuji, the captain. Nice to meet you little cutie." As he talked, I notice something on his tongue. I didn't say anything but just squeezed his cheeks. I guess he got the hint and stuck his tongue out.

   "NO WAY! YOU HAVE A TONGUE PIERCING?!" I said in shock and jealousy while putting my finger on the stud. He just did a squished smile and nodded. I took my hands off of him and smiled softly at him as I rested my head on my hands. "Yuuji-chan. You are now officially my favorite person. I always wanted to get a tongue piercing, but never got the chance," I told him. The cutie next to me laughed.

"It was actually Numajiri-san who did the piercing. Oh that's Numajiri right there. And I'm Futumara Takeharu," he said while pointing. "I see~ The cutie's name is Akeha-chan~ ANYWAYS! Rin-chan how much do I have to pay you to give me a tongue piercing?" I said staring at him, it wasn't that hard as he was sitting in front of me. He looked taken back but then smiled.

"Nothing, you just have to make out with me," he answered with a confident tone. I heard a few gasps but me being me I smirked. "Bet. When and where?" He turned red. "i guess he didn't expect me to answer that way," I thought. He was about to say something but the lunch bell rang, indicating that it was the end of lunch.

I told them I'll wait for them in their room and walked off to the hall before anyone could bother me. When I got to the door, I laid on the couch and crossed my legs.

I was scrolling through Tiktok for like 5 minutes before I heard the boys come in. I sat up straight and smiled at the boys coming in. Then they quickly introduced themselves and sat down. After I got everyone's number, I put my phone on my side and remembered something.

I gave a smirk to Rin-chan and said, "So Rin-chan when and where do I have to makeout with you? I'm not gonna give up the opportunity to get a free piercing especially when they're that good," I said. He blushed but then said, "Right now. I want you to do it right now." I shrugged then went up to him.

I plopped myself on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Ready whenever you are. Just don't get addicted~" I said smugly. He smirked and said, "I doubt I will." Then he leaned in and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him access to my mouth.

He explored my entire mouth and then our tongues fought for dominance. I decided to let him win. After I think a minute, I pulled away and wiped my mouth of drool. "Now that I've paid, when do I get this piercing?" I felt something poke my butt and then laughed. "You might wanna take care of your little friend before you answer me, Rin-chan." I got off of him and he blushed as he ran out of the room.

I laughed and after I calmed down, I saw everyone on their knees. I raised my brow and they said, "Please give us a turn and make out with us!" I then giggled. "And what do I get out of this? I don't think any of you are one of my boyfriends and I don't see me getting dicked." They looked at me slightly red and shocked and after like ten seconds, Zuma-chan(Bobata) spoke up.

"Wait, one of?" "Yes, one of. I'm poly. Anyways, besides that what do I get out of making out with you all. As I said before, none of you are giving me any dick and are not dating me. Rin-chan is giving me a tongue piercing, which is something that I've wanted for too long. So, I'll ask again. What do I get out of doing this?" I said while crossing my arms.

"If we went out with you or 'gave you dick' in return would you let us?" asked Yuuji-chan. I thought for a second. If I get railed now, it would have to be a gang bang with it ending with me being handicap for a couple days and a sore jaw. On the other hand, they radiate big dick energy. Plus I would feel Yuuji-chan's tongue piercing if he were to eat me out. Decisions, decisions. OH! I GOT IT!

"Ok- AH- You're back Rin-chan! I didn't even notice you. Anyways, I have a proposition. Would you like to hear it?" They all eagerly nodded and I smiled. "Okay, I will make out with you guys. Not now, but sometime soon since there's six people here. Anyways, in return I get dicked down AND Yuuji-chan has to eat me out. Wait.. You guys are now my boyfriends. I like all of your personalities plus you didn't force yourself on me. Anyways, do we have a deal?" They all nodded so fast, I thought their necks were gonna break.

I smiled at them and got up. I kissed all of their cheeks and foreheads. "Unfortunately, I have to go now. I'll see you all at dinner, loves. Please try to stay out of trouble~" I winked at them then left.

Once I walked a little bit, I fell onto my knees. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHOYO! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!!! THANK WHO THE FUCK GAVE ME THAT MUCH CONFIDENCE!" I continued to ramble in my head for a few minutes until I calmed down and got off my knees while dusting myself off.

I slapped my face and fully regained my composure. "phew. ok time to go meet my favorite cats~"

~Johzenji when Shoyo left~
3rd Person

"Holy shit," voiced out Terushima. They all collapsed on the floor. "Holy shit is right Terushima-san," said Tsuchiyu. "Are we actually dating Shoyo now?" asked Higashiyama out loud on accident.

They all shot up and looked at each other.

"HOLY FUCK WE'RE DATING SHOYO NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2025 words~

heyyyy! i finally put SOME spiciness in the story after like 20 chapters. when was the last really spicy chapter? sugahina? other than that it was all flirting😭✋ i mean at least we can add people to the boyfriend squad. OH! incase your wondering abt the harem chat. shoyo added the simps he knows there. so basically every team that he met so far. ok lemme go work on the next chapter. love you guys<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 503 27
FANFIC Umm Ok Hinata is a girl but no one knows YETTT and they find out and shit yay🫂🤱 ---- --- -- -- - - (I change my writing style in chapter 3...
2.5K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
76.2K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
13.5K 123 13
▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPED✅ smut✅ you said you wanna cry...