Where Your Eyes Lie [JenLisa]

By mandunini_

(ONGOING) Note: A behind-the-scenes kind of fanfiction. This is a work of imagination. Blackpink, a four-memb... More

about story
the cat lady
the eyes that couldn't lie
the messy one
the tease
the jealous one
the one worth the trouble
the scared one
the one with Lisa's birthday pt1
the one with Lisa's birthday pt2
the human chanel
the one with a crush
the concert in macao
the special thing
the kids
the cowards
the girlfriend
the runaway girl
the injured runaway girl
the next chapter
the soju girls
the new era
the tiring days
the punishment
the reward
the party
the human
the one in her head
the four of them
the gays
the mommy's girl
the spontaneity
the spontaneity pt2
author's note

the album

6.2K 236 36
By mandunini_

A/N: Happiest birthday to our angel, Jendeukie!

I guess we'll just have to wait for Lisa's birthday for Jenlisa to breathe, huh? Lmaoo. Anyways here's an update!

-

"I get that it's more like us, but we need to show a different side of us," Jennie argues.

"And we can show it through the album itself," Lisa pouts as she's slowly losing confidence. It's just really hard to go against Jennie Kim because first, Lisa would do anything for her. Second, she's confident in everything she says and knows what she's doing. That makes her intimidating sometimes.

"But the title track is crucial. We'll also be making a music video for it, so I'd go with Lovesick Girls. We need to show them that we don't need our usual, strong title track for it to empower our group. We need to show that we're the ones empowering our own music."

"Well, Jennie's right," Teddy nods, then shifts his gaze to Lisa, "Why don't we promote them at the same time, though? Because Lisa's right too. It's a powerful one that suits you girls so well."

"Right," Jisoo agrees with her thumbs up.

Jennie discreetly searches for Lisa's eyes, and when she did, feline eyes instantly softened as if making peace. Lisa hides her grin as she looks away, pretending to be thinking.

"We still need to come up with a name for the album," Chaeyoung rests her elbows on the table as she frowns slightly, concentrating really hard.

"I know. It has to be extra special Oppa," Jisoo tells their producer seriously, "It's the album that our blinks have been waiting for years now."

"We need an album name where people would go, like," the look on the maknae's eyes changes as she narrows it with a hint of smugness, snapping her fingers, "like, 'Oh! It's the album of BLACKPINK!', something like that!"

Jennie bursts out laughing, or maybe giggling, but agrees with a nod, "True. So why not name it The Album instead?" she jokes, but the way the three looked at her somehow got her laugh fading and replaced with an expression that screams deep thinking.

Teddy shifts in his seat uncomfortably at the sudden silence, as if the four girls have found a way to communicate through their minds. Some kind of telepathy, perhaps.

-

"Jen," Lisa whispers, brushing brunette hair out of the girl's face while trailing kisses on her bare shoulders.

"Not now, hun," Jennie responds with a grunt while facing the other way to get back to sleeping. Jennie's too tired, which is basically because of Lisa's doing, well, in a good way.

Lisa sighs and considers just leaving a note for the sleepy girl because she really has to leave now for a shoot, but just when she was trying to remove Jennie's tangled legs on her own, the brunette turned to her, burying her face on Lisa's shoulder blades.

"Ni, I need to go," she whispers affectionately to the girl, but her arms snaking on Jennie's waist was saying otherwise.

"Okay," Jennie answers, but does the exact opposite of letting go by wrapping her arms around Lisa's nape. She giggle's when Lisa groans while pressing their naked bodies closer.

The result was Lisa almost coming late to her schedule with a fuming manager that couldn't really get to stay mad at the girl for long, especially when the Thai promises to be early next time with puppy dog eyes.

It got Lisa worried the next day, though, when the whole group got called to the 7th floor of their company unexpectedly. She worries if her manager ratted her out to the bosses, but knew she's very much adored by their staffs that they would take her side over the company itself, as long as it wouldn't harm the girls.

They were met with YG's new COO inside the meeting room, eyes serious as they silently went inside one by one.

"Good day, Mrs. Yang," Jisoo was the first one to greet her, followed by the girls.

[A/N: Fictional character since I'm not sure who's their boss rn lol]

"Morning girls, you seem nervous," Mrs. Yang states her observation with a warm smile this time, "I suppose it's because of your old memories here with the former bosses?"

"Yes, actually," Jennie laughs, a little nervous, as she's the one seated closely to Mrs. Yang. "We'd only be called here when there's a serious case that involves us, which makes Sajangnim angry."

Lisa was seated beside her, who also looked tensed.

"Well I'm not angry, but I can't assure there isn't a serious case that concerns me," Mrs. Yang sighs, sliding a folder placed in front of her towards the four.

Though nervous, Rosé was the one who got the guts to take out the paper inside it. "Dispatch?" she reads the running head of the paper, eyes wide.

The group felt as if a bucket of cold water has been thrown at them, most especially the secret couple.

Jisoo's often the most collected one during times like this, but even her breathing went ragged as she feared for her members.

But to their surprise, they've only seen pictures of Jennie and Mino which was dated a month ago.

"Uh huh. An insider told us that dispatch is suspecting Jennie's relationship with Mino."

Jennie's eyes widened, "But we're just friends!"

"Jennie, you can trust me. If there's anything you wish to tell me, you know you can tell me, right? It's my job to protect you girls, and it's not like you still have a dating ban," the COO mutters, looking at all four of them.

"There's nothing going on, I swear," Jennie desperately says, even to her members.

"I can attest to that. They're really just close," Jisoo defends her, while Mrs. Yang sighs and nods her head.

"Has this been publicized already?" asked Rosé, eyes furrowed as she looks over the paper once again.

"No, you know dispatch wouldn't reveal anything without negotiating first. Besides, I think they're still looking through it as they still haven't contacted us. Good thing we were informed beforehand by a source," Mrs. Yang intertwines her hand on the table, as if in deep thought, "You'll have to be careful now, girls. Especially you, Jennie, now that they've got their eyes on you once again."

Once again.

That simple phrase burned through Jennie's mind. She hates how her privacy kept getting invaded, like she can't have a personal life now that she's become a public figure. Of course all of them feels it, but the latter had been a victim of it once.

And the thought that her relationship with Lisa could be exposed...

Jennie bit her lip, glancing at her girlfriend, who she didn't realize has been silent all along.

Lisa looked lost in thought, and when Jennie tries to hold her hand under the table, she was surprised at how cold it is. She hears Lisa release a deep breath as their fingers interlaces slowly, with Lisa's thumb caressing the back of her hand.

Their group was silent on their way back to their dorm, but the moment they were finally alone inside their place, it was Jisoo who spoke first.

"God I really hate dispatch!"

"Oh, I hate them with passion," Jennie says as her body collapses on the couch, "I was so nervous."

Lisa lifts the girl's legs as she sat on the couch, then placed those legs on her lap, massaging it silently, as if to help lessen Jennie's stress.

"I can't believe they're thinking I'm in a relationship with Mino," Jennie pinches the top of the bridge of her nose, "He's like a big brother to me."

"But it's better than them finding out the real deal. We can't have you two undergo that shit all of a sudden," Chaeyoung paces back and forth in front of the three, making Jisoo dizzy so she pulls the blonde to sit beside her.

"It's not believable anyways. I mean... I can't even believe you're mine," Lisa finally uses her voice, and she used violence. It's brutal how Jennie had no choice but to melt and smile her widest.

"This is much better than what they could even think of," Jennie swung her legs down as she sat to rest her head on Lisa's shoulder, clinging to her arm.

"What's this show, Chaeng? I feel like unsubscribing," Jisoo comments on the side, making the Australian laugh while the two glares at them.

"Anyways, I think even dispatch wouldn't dare expose us if they know..." Lisa says thoughtfully, "I mean, there's too much risk on their side too. Isn't there some kind of rule that stops them from outing idols?"

"I know what you're saying," Jisoo agrees, crossing her arms, "Just be careful, okay? It won't be easy, but we've got your back, you two."

"Thanks Chichu," Lisa grins, cupping her unnie's face so she could smother her with kisses, while Jisoo felt lifeless letting Lisa do it as she pleases.

Somehow it reminded Jennie and Rosé of Lisa with her first cat, Leo. The way he's so done with Lisa and would just let her rain him with kisses just to get it over with quickly.

"Unnie, you know I've got your back too. No need to tell Lisa about it," Chaeng murmurs, tapping her back while glancing at Lisa still raining Jisoo with kisses, before storming off to the kitchen.

Jennie chuckled, deciding to step up, she crossed her arms, "Manoban. Bedroom."

As if Lisa's ears perked, she raised her head with a grin and saluted, "Yes, ma'am!"

Jisoo sighed dramatically, "Thank God."

-

"I think I'm in love with your black hair," Jennie murmurs, playing with Lisa's dark hair while the latter is enjoying the attention like a kid being tucked in bed.

"Just my hair?" she fakes a frown.

Maybe dyeing her hair black is the best decision she's made these days, since Jennie couldn't take her eyes off her more.

"Of course I-" Jennie bit her lip, feeling shy once again, so instead of continuing what she's started, she just dipped her head to feel Lisa's plump lips against her own.

They've exchanged those words a lot of times before, as friends, of course.

I love you.

Sure Jennie knows she feels it, but why is it so hard to say it? As if she ain't ready for love. She hates how she can't relate entirely to that unreleased song that they've been recording lately.

She was just trying to move her lips in sync with Lisa, trying to make the rhythm deeper, when the latter gently pulled away as she sat up.

"You haven't eaten yet," she frowns.

Jennie smiles at her thoughtfulness, caressing the corner of Lisa's lips with her thumb, "I was in the middle of it. Will you let me finish?" she asks, and almost falling back into Lisa's lips if only the Thai didn't dodge hers.

"No, Nini. You haven't been eating right lately again. You're being too hard on yourself when working out. You have to slow down, baby."

Jennie lets out a deep sigh, finally backing away and looking away, "You're too worried about me when you're the one going through something maintaining your privacy about the lawsuit-"

"That's why I'm not filing one anymore."

"You're just too good for your own sake," Jennie juts out her bottom lip while pushing away dark strands of hair from Lisa's face, "You're too good for me, too."

"Yah, don't say that," Lisa sighs, slowly intertwining their fingers, "We're just right for each other."

Jennie smiled a little at that, "I guess we'll have to be really careful now."

"Or maybe not," Lisa grins, "What's wrong with idols from the same group flirting a little in public? We're good friends!"

Jennie chuckles, "Yeah, good friends who fuck."

"Let's just go get you some food," Lisa laughs while pecking her lips, "I'll cook."

"Yah Lalisa..."

"Kidding, Chaeng cooked earlier let's just heat it up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 344 24
Can the love between Jennie and Lisa hold up private from their own fans? __ __ __ __ !! Everything is purely FANTASY. Nothing is based on true even...
979K 22.1K 64
The media and their fans wants to know the real truth behind JENLISA. There are bunch of evidences like photos and videos roaming around the internet...
31.1K 1.1K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
60.6K 1.9K 31
Sometimes the one you want is the one you least suspect.....Jennie Kim craves order and structure. As the member that held BLACKPINK together, it's h...