Beneath The Stars | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memori... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kodak
Chapter 2: Markers
Chapter 3: Late
Chapter 4: Past
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: Business
Chapter 8: Favor
Chapter 9: Fun
Chapter 10: Wander
Chapter 11: Nights
Chapter 12: The Call
Chapter 13: Good Day
Chapter 14: Plain
Chapter 15: Versus
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Match
Chapter 18: Camp
Chapter 19: Been Away
Chapter 20: Earfquake
Chapter 21: Luck
Chapter 22: Growing
Chapter 23: After Show
Chapter 24: Analog
Chapter 25: Tipsy
Chapter 26: Confuse
Chapter 27: Fixed
Chapter 28: Oblivion
Chapter 29: Soirรฉe
Chapter 30: Yours
Chapter 31: Satisfied
Chapter 32: Avocado
Chapter 33: Whisper
Chapter 34: Fraud
Chapter 35: Canvas & Paintbrush
Chapter 36: Odd
Chapter 37: Forgive & Forget
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Reunion

313 11 5
By tylersgaptoof

The OG's

Travis
y'all motherfuckers pack up your things

Steve
for what to be exact?

Jasper
we going to camp niggas, i miss you guys sm 😭

Callista
omfg, it's been years 🥺

Rocky
lol, make that months. ur just hiding from us @Callista 🙄

Callista
uhm sorry, i didn't mean to handle 3 jobs with a condition 😶

Kali
where are we gonna camp though?

Syd
@Kali u already know where it is, okaga.

Solange
let's just go to the beach for a change, @Frank will be the driver 😙

Frank
Oh no, i won't. who fucking planned this in the first place will drive

Crystal
i know a place, i'll contact her and make sure y'all niggas are going 🙄

Travis
let mr. turkey do the driving, he's just reading this.

my car isn't big enough to fit for all of us

Solange
@Callista how bout' ur car?

Callista
fine

Jasper
hmm cumback baby 😙

Travis
Alright it's all settled. @Crystal update us.

After an hour, I started to packed up my things in a double C luggage, some shorts, boxers, shirts, cap and sandals. Then my phone vibrated.

Callista, The Crybaby

don't scratch my car Okonma.

okay, as you say so Miss Roberts
Read 10:25 AM

I made my way to her house and texted her that I'm already in here. I saw her went out the door and signaled me to come in first.

Her house was still the same just like the first time I saw this, her paintings are still there even mine.

"Where are you going?" She strictly asked.

I didn't realized that I was following her to her room.

"Sorry, I'm just kinda used to–"

"Well now, you should stop and wait for me at the couch over there" She raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed on what she said. Just a kiss will ease off her angry ass away, but that was years ago.

"Here's the key" I heard her as she handed it to me.

I smiled while seeing her wearing my shirt, it was still big for her small body.

"Why are you smiling at? you're staring at my–"

"Chill down, I've already saw and tasted that. It's just...... you look cute while wearing my shirt" I laughed.

She made a face at me.

"You nigga weird" and went upstairs.

"Are you done packing your things?"

"Not yet, just picked them up and remind them that I'll be at the back seat" She shouted from her room.

I started to drive at Solo's house, Crystal, Kali, Syd, Travis, Steve, Frank and Jasper's. I drove back to Callista's house and helped her with the foods.

"What are you guys doing there?" She asked confusingly at the back.

"Duh, sitting and breathing. What else?" Syd replied.

"That's supposed to be my seat–"

"Nah, but we're here first"

"Well it's my car"

"We know, but we don't see any reserved for Callista here at the seat" Frank replied from the back.

I heard she grunted and took a seat at the shotgun next to me.

"I already told you nicely about my seat" She said.

I let out an awkward laugh, "I kinda forgot" doom.

We reached the destination on what Crystal said, I parked the car and helped others with their things. We got two rooms, one for the guys and one for the girls.

I picked the bottom while Rocky is at the top bed and changed my clothes. We all went out where the girls at.

I saw Callista was having a hard time carrying a bag coals. She let me helped her, I think she's in a good mood today.

The others were taking a picture and I am with her if she needs help.

No feelings, hehe.

We called everyone and started to eat, her cooking skills never changed at all. I sat next to Rocky's left and Callista was at the corner, I noticed that she doesn't have any utensils.

"Here, use mine. I'll get another one at the box" I handed as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You don't have to, I'll use my hand to eat" She said and filled her plate.

I felt Rocky nudged my side, "You're being too gentlemen nigga"

We spent an hour taking a rest for later's activity.

"Wow, you're awake now" Frank said.

I looked at my side to see Callista, yawning.

"Ya'll want to play volleyball?" Crystal said to us.

Me and Frank went quiet for we don't want to.

"I'll join" Callista replied and quickly remove her shirt revealing her shape that still haven't change and tied her hair in bun.

Reminds me of duvet days with cookies and warm milk.

"Tyler!" I snapped back.

"Bro, you've been staring at her for a while" Frank laughed.

"Me? The fuck no, why would I do that?" I looked away, not trying to be obvious. Shit just got real.

We decided to ride on jet ski, but only 6 are available and we're like 11.

"By pair everyone"

They all swiftly pulled each other arms, making Me, Syd and Callista left.

"Can I at least ride on my own?" Syd whispered at me. I quickly shake my head as sign of no.

"Turkey agrees with me to go solo riding" She shouted. My eyes widen for I didn't agree with it.

"That's great, you and Callista will pair up" Travis replied. Callista just nonchalantly wear a life vest and sternly looked at me.

"Come on Gregy"

It was already night past 10, we're still here outside for the campfire. Foods are served by Callista.

"Can I run you away and be my personal chef everyday?" Kali said.

"Bitch, I couldn't handle another job" She replied as everyone laughed.

"Frank and Solo are so fucking lucky for they have Callista years ago" Steve munched on his food.

"We are... legitimately lucky for that girl, like urgh! Back in high school at her boarding house, she would always cook for us–"

"But it depends on her mood though" Frank replied.

"How about you T?" Jasper asked me, they went quiet especially Callista.

"Of course, how could I be not?" I answered as they reacted. She was just smiling while staring at her cup.

Not after an hour, we decided to sleep at our own beds. I kept on switching sides for I can't seem to sleep.

I went out and sat myself with the sands, while the waves are crashing. A thoughts of the girl still made me curious. I want to know her so bad to get over Callista, somehow.

"What are you doing here?" I got surprise who said it, to see Callista standing behind me.

"Can't sleep" I replied as she sat next to me.

"Same"

Silence hugged us for about a minute.

"I heard you're planning your golf brand store at Singapore" She broke the ice.

"Ah yes, I asked your brother about it and said that he will help me" I replied.

She nodded until a cold breeze blew us, making her shiver.

"Damn, I forgot my coat, I'll be back–"

"Oh no, you can share with mine" I looked at her, I can feel that she was hesitating to accept it.

"Well, okay as if you say so Mister Innovator of LA" I smirked.

"Whatever 'wrapped all in one' girl of LA" I shotted back and laughed.

"I wish Brent was here" She said changing the topic.

I looked at her while she was just staring at the sea.
Bunch of stars reflected the water.

I bit my insides for calming down after hearing that name.

"Why didn't you take him with you?" I asked.

"He got errands to do" She answered.

I nodded and remember how we used to face this years ago. We really hate that shit and seeing each other are limited. But at the end, it was all worth it.

"Y'all can see each other after that–"

"You have no idea about it, it's just too hard to explain"

"Well, I'm here to listen"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 93 17
Did someone say EARLY 2010's wattpad and tumblr? Yes I'm writing imagines and YES some will be cliche. But they're about T...so come read the tea๐Ÿ˜‚ ยฉ...
30.2K 1.2K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...
54.7K 2.9K 31
I hope you find your wings...
9.5K 119 22
what happens when you fall in love with someone you can't be with, and be in a love triangle of two boys you don't like back, in a rollercoaster, wil...