Dangerous Run

By Storyismything

The sad part about losing your dear ones is that you change for the good or for the worst. It all happened i... More

~Notice~
1||The Bakery||
2||Ill||
3||Prank it up||
~Post~
4||Party||
5||Harrased||
6||Cozy||
7||New student||
9||Video call||
9||Coffee||
~Note!~
10||Great storm||
11||Study||
12|| Peck||
13||Spilled||
TOP 21 HIP-HOP CHRISTMAS SONGS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LISTEN TO 2020/2021
14||Plan||
15||Tom||
16||Bad news||
17||Promise||
18||Bitter Truth||
19||Trouble||
~HELP ME!!~
20||Sin||
~Q/A~
21||Liam||
22||Bond||
24||Troy||
25||Jessica||
26||Baker||
27||Wrong||
28||Thoughts||
29||Kiss|
30||Tease||
31||Point||
32||Something||
33||Save it||
34||Broken piece||
35||Dark||
36||Dead||
37||Sweet||
38||Ache||
39||Against||
40||Reasons||
41||Gang||
42||Caught||
43||Twist||
44||Vibe||
For all my wonderful readers out there!!
45||Confessed||
46||Stuck||
47||Soft||
48||Tease II||
49||Ain't||
50||Who?||
51||Not what it seems?||
52||Shot||
53||Hope||
The end?
END NOTE+ new book update
Bonus chapter

23||Rage||

2.8K 84 31
By Storyismything

.The darkness keeps us sane.

L I A M

She scanned me up to down, finding me out strangely. I chuckled and went to hug her, ignoring her groan.

"You've become less fat." She commented dropping the grocery bag on the counter. I rolled my eyes at the back of her head. She's always complaining about how I looked like. Nothing new. I chuckled when Ariana stoke her tongue out at me agreeing with mom.

"This is the way I am mom. I am not slim neither am I fat. Just between the average." I said coming close to her. She scanned me up to down again before releasing a sigh. 

"I was just kidding. Please help me with the grocery bag or I'll die alone. This silly girl doesn't like helping me." She said referring to Ari.

"Hey!" Ariana pouted. "I help sometimes." She said using the fork to cling the plates in annoyance. 

"Oh yeah, how?" Mom asked shooting her with a glare. By the glare, I mean a serious, playful face. 

"I help to consume food. That's a job and please appreciate it." I burst out laughing clutching hold of my tummy in laughter. Damn right!

"Do you see this girl? She's got to be kidding me." Mom muttered hanging her apron on her waist. 

"What? It is not easy you know. Getting muffins, pasta and mashed potatoes in your mouth. I can teach you if you want to. It takes skills." 

"Lord please help me. Do you see how I suffer from your sister? She's driving me nuts." Mom told washing the fruits. I kinda did find it interesting. A new place and new people. My home and my family. Where I belonged. I fit just right in. 

"It's okay mom. Please don't die." I begged still laughing. "Yeah, momma. Please don't die. I still need cookies to fill in my tummy. Don't we baby?" My sister said rubbing her tummy. 

"Whatever. Get ready for bed soon." 

"Goodnight." She said waving at me and mom.

Ariana

 The sunlight hit my eyes making me groan. Doesn't the sun like me? I rubbed my eyes sleepily as the smell of pancakes hit my nostril. 

Pancakes? 

I ran down hurriedly taking careful steps not to fall. The amazing smell kept my nose ringing in joy. My eyes gliding down the cold metal reel. 

"Mommy? Are those pancakes for me?" I asked taking a small peak at the round fried flour. My nose aching and my tongue watering just at the sight. 

"Chill baby. You just woke up and you're already begging and asking for pancakes. You need to go take a bath and no sweetheart, these pancakes are not for you." She said. 

*Heart tears and breaks* 

"B-but..they have my name on it. Is there another Ariana in this house?" I asked, my voice wavering. 

"O my gosh! I'm super sorry sweetheart. I was just teasing you. I promise they are yours. Please don't cry." She consoled kissing my chubby cheeks. I sniffed and smirk. Goal accomplished!

"C-can I take a bite?" I asked eyeing the pancakes. She sighed. "Only if you go freshen up and you can take as many as you want." She said flipping another round. Fair enough.

...

"Mhmm." I moaned licking my lips when the sweet taste of honey stained my lips. "You know, As a girl, you're not supposed to do that if you're in front of a boy. Don't ask me why-

"Why?"

"Because boys of your age are sinful and dirty-minded children now." (Just like you reading this) She explained wiping my mouth with a solvent.

"Okay. Thank you for the pancakes." I said putting the plates in the sink. "Anytime. Can we talk honey?"

"Yes, momma," I told sitting down back on the chair. She sighed rubbing her temples. "You must have found out about Liam." She told softly.

"Yes, he's my brother! He's super nice and so funny. But he says the bad words and- mom! He has a tattoo of my name. He's also handsom-"

"Slow down there ice pups," Momma said giggling. "He's not your real brother. Well, he is but from a different father."

"He told me that," I said confused about where this was leading to. 

"Are you, Ariana, ready to accept Liam?" Momma asked, her eyes slightly teary. I nodded my head and stretched my hands to hold hers. 

"I love both of you," I said referring to Liam and momma. "But I also love papa too. I know he did wro-."

"Please don't say his name in front of me. He disgusts me." She said with scorn. I nodded understanding her. 

"You may still love your father but I forgot my love for him when I found out he cheated on me with Jackie. Now Liam is back, Please don't say his name. I hope Liam can replace that love you had for your ex-father. Please...forget about that man. No matter how hard it is, I want you to know what I'm here for you so is Liam and Chloe. With your friends." She explained. 

I sat in shock comprehending what I was going to say. Forget papa? How am I suppose to forget about the man that is my papa? I love him

"I'm going to the bakery. Wanna come?" She asked hanging her handbag over her shoulder.

"No, but can I stop at Chloe's house?" I asked wearing my sandals. 

"Okay. I'll pick up when I'm done baking some pastries at the bakery." 

After wearing my sandals, We walked to the car and got in, settling my seatbelt as random thoughts ran in my mind. 

"Try to," Momma told. I sighed, my head snapping back at the calm but busy streets as we hit the road. My mind racing with different thoughts and ideas that I couldn't stop thinking about even If I wanted to. 

My new brother

Papa's death

And keeping up with my grades and social life.

It's like being a teen was harder than being an adult. The weird but sad truth was that papa's death looked totally normal to everyone. No one said a thing and momma didn't even tell me where papa's grave was. 

"Thank you." I politely said once the car came to a halt. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car, waving at my mommy's car as it droves away. 

I slowly walked to Chloe's house, this being my 6th time coming here. I rarely come here because of..well, Chloe's dog. Rage. 

I know right? A weird name for a female dog. 

But it goes the same for Chloe. She rarely visits my house only on rare occasions which never happens by the way. 

I knocked on the white mahogany door that seems to bring Chloe's house's colour bright. Her parents do know the perfect colours for a choice of house. Not as mine, her house was much bigger than mine. Like a pumpkin place. 

The door was opened and her brother came into view. Jake.

"Hey, Ari. You didn't say you were coming." He said motioning for me to come in. I smiled sadly staring at their house that was again decorated. They change their style of rooms and house every week. 

"I'm sorry. I forgot to. Actually, I just made my mind up that I was coming tha-."

"It's okay. You're always free to visit anytime you like. Well, except if I'm horn-"

"Hey, sis." Chloe's voice emerged from the brown staircase. I looked at her. She was wearing black shorts and a black oversized hoodie. She looked like she just had a glow up.

"I don't see your handsome mother of ducks anywhere? Didn't come?" She laughed. She then went ahead to smack Jake at the back of his hair.

"I came fast before you can open that broken piece of hell hole and complete your sentence." She mumbled but I heard it. He groaned and flew me a wink going into their kitchen while I just stood there and watch, like a dummy. 

"Please, don't mind my brother's manner. He has a bad manner of welcoming female guests." She said dragging me into her room. Again, but the same, it was the 2nd time entering her room which again, was 3x bigger than mine. 

"Tell me more about this hot dog!" She screamed throwing a pillow at my face. I giggled and adjusted myself on her bed. 

"He's out of town but he'll be back on Monday."

"Well, then, be expecting me on Monday. Liam and I have some serious business to do." She told throwing me a playful wink.  I giggled, my eyes secretly scanning her room. It was painted pink and brown, not really that fancy or anything. Her room was very neat.I never saw Chloe as a clean person. 

"Take in the view, sis." Said Chloe proudly. She was rich even in her dreams but though, she doesn't show it. 

"What do you wanna do?"She askes taking out her laptop. I bounced on her soft fluffy and bouncy bed. 

"I don't know. We can do whatever you want. Or we can watch a movie if you want." I recommended scooting close to her to get a view of what she was doing on her laptop

"I've been so obsessed with the new movie that just came out. It's a sci-fi movie and it's super good." Her laptop rebooted, showing a white light at the side. 

"Oh."

What's a sci-fi movie?

"Don't tell me you don't know what that is." Her eyebrow raised. 

I shook my head. "It's kinda of like a movie that involves robots, androids and spaceships and all. It's does with technology an-

She lost me there. 

"I-i don't feel like watching a movie. Why don't we do something else please?" I begged. I wasn't going to spend all my time watching 'sci-fi' movies even if I didn't want to.

"Okay. We can do tik toks. My fan has been begging me to do this for like a thousands times and I'll be featuring you if only you allow me to tag you." She closes her laptop.Moving to one of her fancy closet, she draws out a ring light and a camera. 

"Okay." I simply said bouncing off her bed. I grab my phone and film some behind the scenes of my next tik tok video then posts it telling them about Chloe collabing with me. 

"Ready?" She asks getting in front of the camera and I join her. The music comes up called 'Renegade' and the tik toks starts."

"That was amazing. Look at how my phone is blowing up!!" Chloe sqeauled showing me her phone. 

3k likes

I check mine and it shows 8k likes. I smile and show Chloe mine. She huffs and rolls her eyes. "That's alright." She said a bit of bitterness in her voice. 

"I'm tired." I said in distress. Chloe pop right next to me on the bed replying to comments. I watched her. After a while of watching, she finally turned to me. 

"I need to take a nap." She announced. She places her phone next to the bedstand and pulls the cover below her neck, the A/C automatically turned on. 

What was I going to do now?

I sighes walking away from her room and going downstairs. I don't understand why everyone is just...moody? I wish Liam or Lin was here with me. 

"Where are you going?" Jake askes from over the couch, his hands behind his head. I looked at him. 

"Outside." I told. 

I walked outside not waiting for his reply at all. Why is Chloe acting strange? I kicked a stone that was on the pavement watching it hit another road. 

"Hey, rock. Wanna play?"

Rock;- *Silence*

"Of course. You're a rock. You can't talk. Silly me." I chuckled instantly regretting coming here when Chloe wasn't even ready to talk to me or look at me. 

"Hey, Princess." I turned around to see Lin eating an ice cream cone. I ran to hug him startling him a bit. 

"HEY!" I yelled pecking his cheek. He giggles and hugs me back, patting my shoulder. 

"What are you doing alone on the street?" He asked intertwining hands with mine. I looked behind his shoulder expecting-

Nevermind. 

"Where is Adrian?" I asked shyly. 

"What the fuck do you want from me now?!" A voice appeared. 

A/n

I FREAKING LOVE this chapter! It looks unique and this is the longest chapter I've written so far, not gonna lie. Hehehehe

Question of the day

Why do you think Chloe is behaving like that?

I've grown to love writing now but next week, I'm gonna be very busy because I go to school. Anyways, That won't stop me from uploading. 

P L S V O TE A N D C O M M E N T ! ! !

~

Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727 2 27
She was the only cop who couldn't be on his pay check, and that was very rare in the mafia world. Especially for Xavier De Luca, the one who wasn't a...
375K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
756 39 18
Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definitely knows her worth. Jasmin has been thr...
2.6K 583 44
DILLON'S P.O.V "Sweet dreams, Ariana." I whispered in her ear, causing her to shudder. "And just remember, I mark off those who are dead to me. Who n...