DISCONTINUED - Teen Titans X...

By Nivado111

Ranked - NUMBER 1 in #teentitans (2020-2021) A new hero has joined the Teen Titans, and his name is Y/N (Your... More

Chapter 1: Meet Your Family
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: A Proper Meet and Greet
Chapter 4: The First Battle
Chapter 6: The Origin
Chapter 7: The Enemy
Chapter 8: The Enemy Part 2
Chapter 9: The Enemy Part 3
Chapter 10: The Enemy Part 4
Chapter 11: A Fun Trip
Chapter 12: A New 'Friend'
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: The Unworthy Sister
Chapter 15: The False-Alarm Trident
Chapter 16: His Name Is Aqualad
Chapter 17: Mr. Perfection
Chapter 18: Afraid of the Light?
Chapter 19: Why Do You Feel That Way?
Chapter 20: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 2
Chapter 21: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 3
Chapter 22: It's Bar Night
Chapter 23: Manufacteredness
Chapter 24: It's An Overload
Chapter 25: Not Again
Merry Christmas from the Teen Titans!!!
Chapter 26: Feeling Worthless
Chapter 27: The Real Effect
Chapter 28: Had Enough
Chapter 29: These Times Are Difficult
Chapter 31: Moth-Eaten Wasteland
Chapter 32: Kitten
Chapter 33: From Your Heart
Chapter 34: Her Ex
Chapter 35: Pinwheel
Chapter 36: Nevermore
Chapter 37: Are You On My Side?
Chapter 38: 'Cause It's Breaking News
Chapter 39: Wrong Turn, Too Early
Chapter 40: The Brains Behind The Case
Chapter 41: Tokyo On The Fritz

Chapter 30: Close Trust

666 14 29
By Nivado111

Outside Titans Tower - 12:45 AM

Terra is sitting by the rocks of Titans Island, knees up near her chest, using her powers to skip rocks across the water.
A familiar male voice startles her.

Y/N: Couldn't sleep?

Terra flips herself around at the speed of light, to find Y/N standing 15 feet behind her.

Terra: Uh, yeah... something like that.

Terra gracefully pivots back around to face the ocean, reflecting off the moonlight. Y/N approaches her and sits down next to her on the rocks.

Y/N: Now, listen...

Terra rotates her head to glance at Y/N, who is staring off into the night sky.

Y/N: I've got, a lot of explaining to do, but I'll just narrow it down to (Turns to face Terra) I'm sorry.

Terra continues to look at him, as he motions his gaze back towards the night sky horizon.

Y/N: You probably think I'm some sort of freak who doesn't give a damn about his friends, but let me just say... I love anybody that steps into my perimeter... and that includes you.

Y/N smiles at Terra, meaning it sincerely. Terra smiles back, before saying;

Terra: I forgive you. I... always thought I was the one doing something wrong.

Y/N: Oh no, no, no. This one was all me. I'm the one being a douche over here. I'm all to blame.

Terra: Are you sure?

Y/N: Positive. If you were doing something I didn't like, you'd be hearing about it.

Terra giggles. The two superheroes revert their vision back to the ocean. Terra uses her powers to skip another rock, making Y/N chuckle.

Y/N: So, this what you do in your free time, huh?

Terra: Well, it is one of the things.

Y/N stands up to his feet and picks up a rock from beneath him. He cocks his arms and chucks it forward, causing the rock to complete 10 full skips across the water.

Terra: Wow...

Y/N: I know, I've been practising.

Terra: Hold on, let me try and skip 5 rocks this time. Let's see you compete with that.

Terra stands up and prepares to use her powers of Earthbending to try and accomplish her mission of skipping 5 rocks. Her powers begin to activate, but they move something that she did not intend to move.

Y/N jumps as the ground beneath him raises. Terra, unfortunately, does not notice this until he is thoroughly up in the air.

Terra: Oh my gosh! I- I'm so sorry!

Y/N: Hey, listen. It's okay. Just concentrate and lower the rock down.

Terra replies with a shaky voice.

Terra: Ok.

The blonde girl closes her eyes and raises her hands above her head, surrounded by a yellow aura.

Y/N: That's it. Just concentrate.

The piece of land, along with Y/N, begin to gracefully drift down toward the ground.

Y/N: See, it's okay.

Terra: Are you okay?

Y/N: Don't worry, I'm fine. Are you okay?

Terra takes in a deep inhale before saying,

Terra: Look, I can't control my powers. And sometimes I tend to spiral out of control.

Y/N: That's fine. Like we said, with a little training, you could obtain full control.

Terra: No, it's... not like that. You have to promise to keep it a secret. Please do not tell anyone!

Y/N: Hey, Terra, calm down alright. If it means that much to you, then okay, your secret's safe with me.

Terra: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: Well, I think I'd oughta be heading up. You coming, or you want to stay down here?

Terra: I think I might stay down here for a little while. I think sleeping on the couch can wait.

Y/N: (Laughs) Well, I'll see you tomorrow.

Terra: See ya.

Y/N begins to walk up the pathway leading to the Titans Tower entrance, leaving Terra sitting there by herself against the rocks.

Terra: (To Herself) He... trusts me?

The Next Day - Ops Room - 8:30 AM

The Titans are sitting out in the Ops Room doing the activities of the day. Beast Boy is eating tofu eggs, Cyborg is cooking meat, Starfire and Robin are watching TV cuddled up with each other, Raven is reading a book, and Y/N is playing acoustic guitar... somehow.

Starfire: Y/N, you are a magnificent player of the guitar.

Y/N: Thanks Star.

Cyborg: Where'd you even get that guitar?

Y/N: Found it in the storage room. It's in pretty good condition.

Raven: I didn't know you could play.

Y/N: It's been a while, but I still got it.

The newest teammate then comes strolling in through the Ops Room door.

Beast Boy: Hey Terra!

Terra: Hey guys.

Robin: Hey Terra, do you mind if we show you something?

Starfire: We are sure that you would find it satisfying.

Terra: Uh... sure.

Robin: Come on, Titans.

Robin leads Terra, along with the rest of the Titans, down the hallway.

Terra: Where are we going?

Beast Boy: You'll see. (Winks)

With a few more silent moments of walking down the dark hallway, Robin stops the Titans outside of a door that reads 'Terra'.

Terra: What's this?

Raven: Well...

Y/N: We talked it over.

Cyborg: And we think you'd make a pretty good addition to the team.

Robin opens Terra's door, revealing a very big room, the walls decorated to represent a desert.

Terra: Wow.

Beast Boy: I know, isn't it great?

Robin: Yes, you do have a little trouble controlling your powers, but with some help from us you could-

Terra: Wait. How do you know that?!

Robin: Know what?

Terra: Y/N, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!

Y/N: What are talking about, I didn't tell-

Terra runs off down the hallway, heading to the front entrance.

Beast Boy: Terra, wait! Y/N, What did you do?

Y/N: I didn't do anything.

Robin: What was it that upset her?

Y/N: Last night she told me she couldn't control her powers. She also told me to keep it a secret.

Robin: Oh, I... thought it was obvious. I didn't know it was a secret.

Beast Boy: Well, it's too late to change things now.

Jump to Unknown Location

Terra is standing a few feet away from Slade, who is facing opposite from her.

Terra: I'm sorry Slade. I couldn't stay there if they knew that I couldn't control my powers.

Slade: It's alright my dear girl. We have all the information we need, for now.

Terra: I knew Y/N wasn't trustworthy. He was acting weird the second he saw me.

Slade: I know. Such an overprotective father.

Terra, standing frozen like a statue, peels open her eyes as wide as they can go. 

Terra: Wh- What?

Slade turns around to glance face-to-face with Terra.

Slade: Oh my dear Terra, why else would he have acted that way around you?

Terra: But, how's that possible?

Slade: You'll find out in the future my dear girl, but for now, we must focus on our current mission; bringing Y/N to the ground.

Terra: (Sighs) Yes Slade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloopers

Blooper #1

As Y/N is walking behind Terra, he trips on one of the rocks.

Y/N: Ah, shoot!

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Y/N: Oh come on. I can barely see out here!

Blooper #2

Nivado: Take 16 of Y/N skipping the rock 10 times... Action!

Y/N skips the rock across the water, but it only bounces 6 times.

Nivado: Cut!

Y/N: Damn it! So close!

Nivado: Take 17 of Y/N skipping the rock 10 times... Action!

Y/N skips the rock, but it only bounces 8 times.

Nivado: Cut! We may be here a while.

Blooper #3 

Terra: (To Herself) He... trusts me?

Y/N (From O.C): Where 'you at Slade?!

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Y/N: Imma kill you for messing with my kid!

Blooper #4

Slade: I know. Such an overprotective father.

Beast Boy (From O.C): I'm getting Star Wars vibes right here.

Raven: I have a feeling other people may be thinking that.

Y/N: Although, that makes me Darth Vader.

Robin: Y/N and Darth Vader? That is not a good mix.

Blooper #5

Nivado: (Tired) Take 32 of Y/N skipping the rock 10 times... Action.

Y/N skips the rock one final time. It finally skips 10 times across the water. Everyone tries to keep it together. but they are celebrating on the inside.

Nivado: (To Himself) We made history just then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nivado: Hey guys!

I know what you are all thinking, "What the hell happened in this chapter?", or "How is Terra Y/N's daughter?". Let me just say, IT WILL ALL GET EXPLAINED. So spam comments about Y/N being a teen parent.

I also wanted to say that I will be going on vacation for a week, so updates may not be as frequent.

Also, please make sure to submit dares and questions for the people in Nivado Studios.

See you soon guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.7K 18
Y/n's life was already screwed up when Robin joined the Teen Titans. She was a teenager who was a superhero named Starling, her past is dark but Dami...
6.6K 128 11
BBROB Robin is deeply in love with Beast Boy and he tried to flirt with him many times, but he never noticed. Robin soon started to give up, but just...
3.4K 175 17
Follow the newest Teen Titan recruit Shadow as she works with something she hasn't in a while...a team. Shadow's been on her own for the majority of...
32.9K 770 52
(This is a rewrite of my first Teen Titans book) - The Teen Titans were formed to protect Earth. The founding members being Robin, formerly Batman's...