Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ

1.2K 37 9
By imbreathinglol

3rd Person

   Shoyo stood outside of Fukurodani's door and knocked on it. Konoha answered it and saw the ginger standing there. "Uh, hey! I'm here to mingle with you guys for a bit, if that's ok?" Konoha nodded and let him in. Then he led the ginger to where everyone else is. "Hey Konoha, who was at the do-"

   Washio got cut off when he saw the tangerine that seemed unreal. That's when they all looked at Shoyo. "Hey guys! Uhh, I'm here to get to know you all! Let's introduce ourselves!" Shoyo said as he went to an empty spot on the floor and sat on it. "I'll go first. I'm Hinata Shoyo, but call me Shoyo or anything that's not Hinata." Then Shoyo gestured everyone to introduce themselves.

   "HEY! HEY! HEY! SHOYO! I'm Bokuto Kotaro, the captain, ace, and outside hitter!" Bokuto exclaimed as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "GWAAHHH!! YOU'RE ONE OF THE TOP 5 ACES RIGHT?!" "That is I!" "SUGOII!!" "HAHA I KNOW RIG-"

   "Bokuto-san please stop yelling," said Akaashi. Bokuto went into a slight emo mode. "*gasp* What's your name?? You're so pretty," said Shoyo with stars in his eyes. Akaashi tried to hold his blush back. "I'm Akaashi Keiji, vice-captain and setter." "You're really pretty Kei-chan." "O-oh. Thank you Shoyo-san." "Of course, I only told you the truth!"

    "I'm Konoha Akinori, opposite hitter." "Nice to meet you Akin-chan~"

   "I'm Washio Tatsuki, middle blocker." "Nice to meet you Tatsu-chan."

   "I'm Sarukui Yamato, outside hitter." "Nice to meet you Mato-chan."

   "I'm Komi Haruki, libero." "Nice to meet you, Ruki-chan."

   "I'm Onaga Wataru, middle blocker." "Nice to meet you Taru-chan."

   "OK!! We finished with introductions, now can I please have all your numbers?" Shoyo asked before he held out his phone. Akaashi gently took his phone and placed everyone's number in.

   "There you go, Shoyo. That's everyone's number." "Oh! Thank you Kei-chan!" "AGAASHIII I WANTED TO PUT MY OWN NUMBER INN!" Bokuto yelled as he went into emo-mode.

   The owls sighed and Shoyo sweat dropped. "Bokuto-san, do you really want to do this in front of our new friend?" "But Agaashii.." His hair drooped and Shoyo got an idea. He walked up to Bokuto and cupped the taller's cheeks(his face ones you sinners). "Kota-chan, be good yeah? Kei-chan is trying really hard to keep you happy and you being sad is making me sad. Do you want me to be sad, Kota-chan?"

   Bokuto's hair went back to normal and he picked up the ginger and spun him around. "Noo! DON'T BE SAD! SEE I'M HAPPY! I WON'T BE SAD AGAIN SHOYO-KUN!" "AHHH! OK KUTO-SENPAI PLEASE PUT ME DOWNN, I'M GETTING DIZZYY!!" Akasshi snatched Shoyo from the older's arms and put him down. "Sorry Shoyo-kun," Bokuto said with his hair drooping down.

   "Thank you Kei-chan. And it's ok Kota-chan, you were just trying to make me happy. Here do you want a hug?" He opened his arms and Bokuto didn't hesitate to take up the offer and put the smaller in his embrace. "Shoyo-kun~ You're too sweeett~" Bokuto cooed.

   They stayed like that for two more minutes until the team repeatedly coughed. Shoyo let go of Bokuto, much to the latter's demise, and smiled at the team. "I'll give all of you a hug~ Here." Then he went up to Akaashi and gave him a minute long hug and went on to the next person.

   After he gave everyone a hug, Shoyo went back to his spot on the floor and checked his phone. "Okie, we have like 6 minutes left until I have to go to the next team. Do you guys have anything you wanna do to pass the time?"

"Uhhh, what if we play telephone? I'll start and then we'll end with Shoyo," suggested Konoha. "YAY! Sounds fun. Okay you'll whisper to Taru-chan and then we'll continue from there," Shoyo said. He was excited since he hasn't played that since grade school. Everyone nodded and the game started.

"The fish dreamed of escaping the fishbowl and into the toilet where he saw his friend go," whispered Konoha to Onaga. "damn. poor fishy's friend," thought Onaga.

"The fish dreamed of escaping the fishbowl and into the toilet where he saw his friend go," whispered Onaga to Washio. "The. fuck." thought Washio.

"The fish dared his friend to escape the fishbowl and into the toilet," whispered Washio to Sarukui. "Damn some friend," thought Sarukui.

"The fish dared his friend to escape the fishbowl and into the toilet," whispered Sarukui to Akaashi. "A fish, friend, and a toilet. I need to get my ears checked," thought Akaashi.

"The fish wanted his friend to go into the toilet," whispered Akaashi to Bokuto. Bokuto gasped and felt sorry for the fishy's friend.

"The fish wanted his friend to go into the toilet," Bokuto said as quietly as he could to Komi. "Damn. That's really tough for that friend," thought Komi.

"The fish wanted his friend to go into the toilet," whispered Komi to Shoyo. Shoyo gasped and felt sorry for the "friend."

"Akin-chan~ How could you come up with something like that huhu," said Shoyo. "What do you me- What was the sentence you got?" "The fish wanted his friend to go into the toilet."

"Huh? No I said 'the fish dreamed of escaping the fishbowl and into the toilet where he saw his friend go' not that," defended Konoha. "That's the same level of sad omg," Shoyo said.

"Who changed it?" Onaga asked. Everyone didn't say anything and just sighed. "Welp, it's time for me to go now. I really had fun with you all," Shoyo said as he got up. "Shoyo when are we gonna see you again?" asked Bokuto getting up too. Everyone else got up and Shoyo turned to Bokuto. "At dinner, Kota-chan," Shoyo said as he went to Bokuto and hugged him. Then he hugged everyone else and smiled at them.

"I'll text you all later so you guys have my number! I'll see you all later!" Shoyo said as he waved and left the dorm. Everyone waved back until they couldn't hear his footsteps anymore.

Bokuto sighed. "Agaashi, I think I fell in love with Shoyo-kun," admitted Bokuto. Everyone was shocked, including Akaashi. But then he snapped back and smiled a little. "Me too, Bokuto-san. Me too."

Everyone else didn't necessarily fall in love with the ginger, but they definitely took a liking for him. They all sighed simultaneously and then looked at each other. They all laughed with each other and started conversing even though one person was still on their mind.

Hinata Shoyo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1131 words~

yall- i'm running out of ideas at this point and i still have 7 more teams😭 i'm gonna jump off a bridge. but when you guys read this everything is gonna be done AND you'll have the first night and day(? I don't know how it's gonna work out, but you'll def have the night) finished and all there for your reading pleasure. not that im complaining though cause everyone reading this makes me feel special and like i'm not wasting my time:D anyways i'm gonna go do the next team now. love you all<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 561 29
❗️NOTE❗️ I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY AND THIS IS NOT HOW THEY ACT IN THE ACTUAL ANIME! THIS IS JUST HOW I SEE THE CHARACTERS! I ALSO DONT...
37K 1K 70
hinata shoyo x various *** eternal revival system. *** collection of mini oneshots with our favorite sunshine hinata shōyō (except he dies in almost...
7.5K 54 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
3.5K 84 20
[Hiatus] Started hiatus- 11/2/21 ended 1/5/22 This is a Kagehina fanfiction. In this story Kageyama and Hinata have already told each other that they...