Quiescent Storms

Oleh zil_e_qamar

||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN(I)~
~THIRTEEN(II)~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~THIRTY~
~THIRTY ONE~
~THIRTY TWO(I)~
~THIRTY TWO (II)~
~THIRTY THREE~
~THIRTY FOUR~
~THIRTY FIVE~
~THIRTY SIX~
~THIRTY SEVEN~
~THIRTY EIGHT~
~THIRTY NINE~
~FOURTY~
~FOURTY ONE~
~FOURTY TWO~
~FOURTY THREE~
~FOURTY FOUR~
~FOURTY FIVE~
~FOURTY SIX~
~FOURTY SEVEN~
~FOURTY EIGHT~
GLIMPSE OF PAST
~FOURTY NINE~
~FIFTY(I)~
~FIFTY(II)~
~FIFTY ONE~
EPILOGUE
SURPRISE NOTE!

~TWENTY TWO~

1.7K 75 6
Oleh zil_e_qamar

⬆️ Dangerous women- Karl's Version

~~**~~
Mr. Ivano's POV

Our gazes locked feeling both of us standing on the either edge of oasis. Feeling there's vast oceans to cross between us.

I'm not supposed to be present here.And still,here I am.

Watching.Thinking.Savouring her presence.

I knew she will sense my gaze sooner or later, she always does.What I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that how much she manages to entrap me.

Like a siren luring and entrapping a sailor in the vast ocean.

And here I come like a lost sailor, pursuing her siren calls not minding and bothering even if I confront my end.I watched as she kept staring at me and I wanted to do nothing but sweep her away from what awaits for her inside.

Since there's no point of guys joining over Azaleas as they'll be unable to aid her anyway, I instructed Arnaldo to take everyone on the desired location. And I followed Azaleas's taxi anonymously giving into my eagerness to watch her as long as time provides. I am wearing a microphone too and I heard every words she uttered earlier for everyone.

But what she didn't realised that,I'll do more than making them regret for taking their first breath.I vowed myself,if she is not back with her serenic and determined presence,I'll torture every cell of that person who'll dare to mess with Azaleas.

And I'll catch every fucking bastard for even creating the circumstances of her involvement.

Speaking of her involvement, she looked different with those dark hair bangs and vibrant blue eye color.

But somehow, in the midst of every disguise,her face details is something I subconsciously memorised from our unforgettable close encounters and her minimal makeup use.

Well,I'm not an expert in makeup analysis but some minuscule acne spots adorning her bronze tan cheeks confirmed my thoughts about her minimal makeup use.Her natural face details,like her dark almond eyes curtained by long lashes or how her lower lips is slightly thicker then her upper ones due to her nibbling tendency was memorized by my mind.Or how there's a small beauty spot below her lower lip along with a dimple chin.And how she have three ear piercings in her right ear.And I unfortunately never saw her wearing three rings.

Either way,she looks gorgeous.

And one thing that lured me to her more,is her voice.It's so firm and soft at the same time.As if she knows what she is saying.And she do know. She knows more that what she always speaks up.

My clouded thoughts erupted watching Azaleas turn around and proceed to enter the club as her figure getting mingled in the vast mass.

Following her behind,I entered the club ignoring the glances from the surrounding population.Perhaps my black dress code is not suitable for this bright themed club.I thought with a shrug looking over the dancing teenagers and drunk couples trying to find the location of Azaleas.

Did she found the prey? I thought barely getting the glimpse of Azaleas in the midst of so many people."I'm nearing the end of bar.Prey is watching over the dancing people."I heard the familiar voice floating through my ear causing me to manoeuvre my way towards the secluded couches which provides the look over the bar counter.

As soon as I seated myself, I noticed a bleached hair girl sauntering towards me in an uncomfortable mini tight dress making me wonder how she didn't choked in the dress.

Ignoring her approach, my gaze fixed over the Russian scum as he looked over the whole club with a sadist smile. Sensing a presence sitting beside me,I clearly displayed my disinterest by creating a distance between us.I watched Azaleas sitting two seats away from the scum while tucking her black strands behind as if nervous.

I concealed my amusement as Azaleas and nervous don't go along in the same sentence at all.

But my whole amusement went out of window when I sensed a fragile hand creeping over my chest.Not removing my gaze from Azaleas,I gripped the creeping hand harshly pulling it causing the figure to almost fell off from the seat and her face to collide with my rigid shoulder.

"I dare you to remain seated beside me for more than three seconds.You'll leave right this moment or else you'll regret even breathing the same air as me."I darkly whispered near the girl's head watching the scum checking over the seated Azaleas resulting to piss off my mood more.

"You understand or do I need to force you to understand?"I again asked applying mild pressure in the girl's slender wrist proving my point. From my past experiences,I realised that my silent and indifferent stance makes them believe that I'm giving them the free warrant of harassing me.

So, I better use my threatening tone.

Within a blink of eye, I slowly averted my gaze over the girl as she distanced herself from me in the speed of light. I watched her stumbling towards the crowded mass not for once looking back.

I took a deep breath momentarily closing my eyes.

Regaining some stability,my gaze returned towards the Azaleas catching her glancing over me with a secretive smile.I am sure she's laughing internally watching that fleeing girl already aware of my cold nature.I realised pressing my lips in a thin line observing her movement.

My patience will be tested upto the supreme level.I realised with a grave as I controlled my mind and body for not showing any signs of the flame of destruction devouring my caged wicked self.

Azaleas POV

I barely managed to control my laughter seeing how the girl literally flew away from Mr.Ivano as if he's the incarnation of her death.I'm not supposed to steal glances over his movement and gaze.

Meanwhile,doing the exact opposite of what I'm supposed to.

"You need assistance sugar?" I heard a voice inquiring causing my gaze to focus on the red head bartender. Again tucking my hairs behind feigning to be nervous,I spoke out in the most softest tone praying my raspiness to disappear for now.

"Yes please.It's my first visit in this club.And there's no one to provide me company.So will appreciate your assistance." I finished with a shy smile as the bartender swept his gaze over my whole appearance with desire.

I think the first task after returning is to gauze out the guy's eye if he can't keep his perverted gaze on something else.I thought darkly still smiling bashfully.I wish I could have blushed crimson too.I pondered wanting to pinch my tan cheeks for some redness.

"Would you mind if I assist you Milaya?" (sweetheart) I heard the familiar sleazy voice asking me with a Russian endearment.

Well, this is going fast and smoothly without buttering.I triumphantly thought gathering every angelic aura within my face.

Slowly, I looked over my right side founding the prey now seated more near than necessary.I started the pretense of nervous laugh and hair tucking."Umm...yes sure.You're a regular here?" I asked stretching my curiosity and also forcing myself to resemble a dreamy gaze.

It won't be hard for anyone to bring a dreamy gaze for the Russian as he owns that silver orbs and dark brown locks over his pale chiselled face.

But knowing what lurks behind that face, I'm having serious difficulty of bringing any emotions close enough to tolerance,let alone admiration.

"Unfortunately no.But a pretty girl like you can't be left alone now,yes?" He retorted with a trash class typical retort inching himself more near me.I softly laughed at his words really wanting to just dismember his hand which was moving towards my bare arms resting over the table.

"Care to order for the drinks then?" I heard an annoyed voice asking causing both of us to now look over the bartender who was looking over us with irritation.I internally rolled my eyes already sensing some typical men macho shits.

"Is that how you're supposed to talk with your customers?" I heard the Russian threateningly ask causing the bartender to pale."No sir.I apologise. Please do call me when you're ready to order."The bartender meekly responded ready to leave us."Take the order.One Margarita for the lady here."He ordered indicating me."And one Black Russian for me."He dismissively informed focusing his gaze on me as I played with my fingers on lap struggling to hold back my irritation with so much testosterone display.

"So what brings your here,all alone with no company?" He curiously asked after a brief pause now running his index finger over my bare arm as I shuffled lightly pretending to shy away."Well I'm new in this city for my higher studies and my family is one hour drive away from this city. So, decided to explore this club since it's near to where I'm now staying. Moreover, doesn't matter actually where do I visit since no one bothers to check up on my existence." I narrated the made up story with a sad voice noticing the dark gleam in the silver orbs and also his unnoticeable head nod as if giving a silent instruction to someone.

That means someone else is here too. I thought resisting my urge to not look behind for inspection.

"But what's your name?I didn't got it earlier." I spoke out feigning to divert the topic since my half task of self trapping is done."Pardon.Name is Kivance Lebedev.What's yours?" He asked as I realised him informing me his real name smugly.

"Angela Quinn here.Glad to be acquainted." I meekly replied again doing the tiresome task of tucking my hair.

"Pleasure is mine, krasota(beauty)."I heard him flirtily replying as I again smiled bashfully since my cheeks is not reddening anytime soon.

Before our conversation can move ahead, I observed another bartender serving us our respective drinks.

He doesn't seem like a bartender. I observed while nodding my head towards him with a soft thanks.

Watching the Russian drinking merrily, I gulped down my whole drink in one shot. I coughed out immediately feeling a subtle burn in my throat for that reckless act.

"Hey,easy there. There's no hurry now,is there?" He mischievously asked as I felt his gross hands now rubbing my exposed back.

Deciding to go along since I'm supposed to get drunk, I cocked my head aside with a dazed look so that I can be done with my facade soon.

I am loosing my patience with this one.

"You're caring for my welfare?" I asked providing my sugar coated smile feeding his ploy. I sensed as his fingers now shamelessly roam through my back leaning near me.

"Why won't I? Every flower deserve care and affection." He whispered wanting me to fall for his charms.

Guess what, this will be the last time of your success so do enjoy how much you want.I concluded sinisterly with an angelic smile as I watched him order for more glasses.

"It's first time an attractive stranger did that." I tipsily spoke out now showing my absent vulnerability as he looked over my semi drunk face with satisfaction.

"Don't worry angel. Tonight you'll have many first times." He concluded as I sensed a dark tone in his voice."I can't wait to know all." I replied with a grin.

Indeed,I'm so thrilled for getting kidnaped for first time.I sarcastically thought grabbing my second glass.

Finishing the glass in three to four sips,I noticed the snake watching me with an ominous expression.

Something is off.

Within seconds, I felt my vision hazing up seeing two blurry figures infront of me.

I've been sedated.I realised immediately dropping my body towards his seated self while secretly sliding off my purse on the floor internally praying Mr.Ivano to pick it up instead of the snake.

Mr.Ivano's POV

I knew she'll be drugged.Afterall, there's another snake looming further behind Azaleas near the drink mixer having non verbal communication with the main snake.I fumed internally watching Azaleas fall over the bastard ready to loose her conscious.

As soon as Azaleas body fell above the snake,the snake moved ahead encircling both of his arms around her waist causing my hands to clench in unknown fury.With clenched jaw, I observed Azaleas outstretching her right hand dropping off her purse causing my to knit my eyebrows in confusion.

The scum,not noticing her purse drop, picked up Azaleas by slinging her left arm around his shoulder as his right arm gripped her waist.

Of course, there's nothing unusual of a guy taking away a drunk unconscious girl from the club.

Unless, she's not drunk and actually drugged.

My urge to follow them and multilate his every body part was uncontrollable.But I knew better than to act that reckless and jeopardize every life.

I silently watched as the guy walked away joined by his associate while dragging Azaleas as no one batted their eyes over them.

"Azaleas is sedated.The snake is taking her away."I spoke out in the microphone hearing the sharp inhales of everyone.No one asked me about how I know this detail sensing Gabriel was informed by Arnaldo about my pseudo excuse of observing the parameter of the club for additional clues.

Moving ahead in big strides,I picked up the purse of the Azaleas not understanding the purpose of her bringing and dropping this. She knew well that this purse will be discarded anyway.

Fixing my gaze over the barely noticeable head of the snake over the crowd,I cautiously moved ahead almost pushing away everyone on the way.I neared the entrance of the club seeing a Black Jeep parked at the corner of the street as both of them climbed in after placing Azaleas inside.

Coming out,I located myself under the shadows and continued to stare behind the Jeep until it completely disappeared from my vision.

Standing at that position for a more longer time,I gradually turned around to leave as my fingers mindlessly opened the hook of the purse.

Looking down,my burrows furrowed founding a familiar lipstick case in the midst of some Dollar bills.

Gripping the case in my palm,I moved towards the opposite alley where my black Toyota Corolla was parked. Sitting inside the driver seat putting the red purse beside, I opened the lid of the lipstick founding a small paper rolled inside.Quickly taking out the paper,I opened the paper founding small cursive writing filling the tiny paper piece.

"I'll be fine.Look after yourself and don't act focusing over my condition only.No matter what happens with me,it'll be on my verdict.Sincere gratitude to you for respecting my decision. Hopefully,we'll recounter again if fate allows.
- A"

I re read the words for the uncountable time until I memorized upto every comma and full stop.

Fate allows? Sure as hell I'm ensuring that fate.I am planning to keep her beside me.And here she is,writing me a first letter like a goodbye one when we haven't even got the chance of moving ahead with our emotions.

We'll meet again and this time,I'm not accepting any no from her without the fucking core reason.I thought with determination and starting my car with every thought clouding with her remembrance.

"She'll be the most demanded one among others with that ravishing body.Indeed, you're blessed with keen eyes,boss." I heard a roguish voice spoking hearing chuckles echoing through my ear. I banged my fist with the steering wheel causing me to drive haphazardly.

"Fuckers!They'll be doomed." I heard one the voice of the crew gritting out guessing it to be Tyler.

"I am already loosing my calm."I heard another deep voice muttering with a furious tone pinning this serious voice as Max.

"She was eager for her first time.Let's see her eagerness after gaining sense." I heard the familiar nasty voice replied laughing sadistically causing my rage to increase.

"How much we've collected today?" I heard the same voice asking as I speed up my cat feeling the need to reach the calm place before I drive myself to death.

"Not much boss.Only six ones along with this one. Most were drunk,wild ones and having company making it hard to find according to the standard."An unfamiliar voice replied as I increased my speed barely controlling my rage.

"We've stocked more than enough.It's high time to gather and overlook our collections for shipping." The familiar Russian scum dismissively spoke as I parked in one of my secluded duplex away from the civilization in the midst of greenery.

"That's already in the process. These ones won't take much time." The gruff voice spoke out as I entered my royal bedroom taking off my leather jacket followed by  my ties to ease out my coiling tension.

Thankfully hearing no more voices, I muted my microphone unbuttoning the first few buttons of my white shirt while pouring a glass of champagne sitting on the balcony of my room.

Drinking, I leaned behind the easy chair hearing the sound of car doors and some shuffling sounds.I seated straight with furrowed eyebrows anticipating the next words.

"Are all assetsready for sending to the location?" The Russian snake asked as a man replied yes followed by a loud thump sound indicating the close of something.

"Where does the location shows?"I asked unmuting my microphone while gulping down my drink in impatience."The location shows a one lane road in the middle of a forest, approximately 60 meter away from a small neighborhood.10 miles away from the club."I heard David informing as I forced my mind to remember or think of the location.

"Arnaldo.Send forces on the location and find every evidence,CCTV footages and if possible,eye witness within the vicinity.And be discreet."I curtly informed finishing my whole glass of champagne staring at the dark sky without stars and moon.

I silently urged the cold chill air to penetrate through my pores to diminish the fire swallowing my insides.

Unable to distract myself feeling exhaustion creeping over my whole being and realising the drop of temperature, I sluggishly went inside my warm bedroom and dropped over my master bed leaning my head over the headboard.

~~**~~

The first POV of Karl here is my personal favorite part until now.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2M 62.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
72.6K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...