Sexual Exploration 2

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

66

10.8K 489 1.3K
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Yoongi: *exists*

Namjoon: THERE HE IS! THAT'S MY FAVORITE BOY!

I'm such a slut for Namjoon being protective over Yoongi it's not even sane anymore

YOONIES SHIRT SAYS KITH!!! K I T H!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Something was up with Suga, Namjoon could tell.

But the alter also wasn't one to be open and up front with his emotions or troubles, he knew. Suga was the type of person who didn't want to bother people, and Namjoon wished the alter would, so he could help.

Suga fidgeted with his sleeves, clearly wanting to say something but seemed too shy to do so.

"What's up?" Namjoon prompted him gently.

Suga jumped, like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and shook his head wildly. "N-nothing!"

He regressed before Namjoon could ask what was wrong, and Yoongi blinked at him, slightly dazed. "Sub?"

Namjoon had tried asking the others if they knew what was up, but Yoonie had just giggled and asked for another popsicle, Agust had no idea, unobservant as ever, and Yoonji had said that even if she did know, it wasn't her business to tell.

Namjoon was worried, because he feared Suga hated him for lying about RM, and while he didn't want to force the angel alter into anything, he also knew it wouldn't do any good to drag this out.

So when he found Suga alone in the kitchen one day, he decided this was his chance to get to the bottom of it.

"Su," He greeted, walking up to the alter.

"Hello, Namjoon." Suga said, pulling out some fruit and a water bottle.

"What's up?" Namjoon asked conversationally, trying not to scare the alter.

"Agust, Yoonie and Yoongi won't stop eating junk food and sugar, so it's up to me and Yoonji to keep this body healthy." Suga sighed, cutting up the pineapple. "Want any?"

"Sure, thanks." Namjoon took a piece, studying the smaller boy. "So...how do you feel?"

"Fine." Suga shrugged.

"I know you heard the truth about RM." Namjoon couldn't hold himself back anymore. "And I'm so sorry for lying to you, and for what I did to Yoongi, I know I still need to have a true talk with him about it, and-"

Suga smiled, popping a piece of the yellow fruit into his mouth. "It's okay, Namjoon. I'm not mad."

Namjoon blinked. "You're...not? Why not? You should be!"

"It's true I was a little hurt when I found out the truth, given Yoongi's past and what you did to him that day. I never thought you of all people would hurt him like that, but I also knew how dangerous Agust was, and I like the way things are now, so I came to understand your actions."

Namjoon felt horrible, sickening guilt upon hearing Suga say that. He loved and respected the alter more than words could ever say, and to hear he had hurt him was crushing.

He should have expected it, he knew what he was doing wasn't the perfect solution, but facing the consequences of his actions hurt a lot more than he had been anticipating.

"Fuck, Suga, I'm so so sorry, I can't even-" Namjoon shook his head, unable to even express his guilt. "Please, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Suga shook his head, pink blush on his cheeks. "No, it's fine."

"Please, anything at all! I don't want us to be weird." Namjoon pleaded.

"Weird?" Suga frowned.

"You've been acting weird around me." Namjoon admitted. "And I'm sorry, it's my fault for lying."

Suga sighed. "Oh, no, it's not. I'm sorry, Namjoon, I hadn't realized I was changing my behavior. I'm not mad about RM, I promise. It's just..."

The alters cheeks blushed again, though he ducked his head to hide it.

"What?" Namjoon asked, gently grabbing the boys arm. "Please tell me!"

Suga rubbed the back of his neck, shy. "Um...it's nothing, really."

"Please, angel?" Namjoon asked, looking like a hurt kitten, and Suga caved.

"It's really nothing important, and I don't want you to think you have to do this to make it up to me, because you don't, and it's really dumb and stupid-"

"You can tell me anything." Namjoon assured him. "If it's from you, it's not stupid or dumb. I just want you to be okay."

"I'm okay." Suga nodded, looking at the ground. "I was just...thinking...about, um, well, I-I like your kisses." He admitted, and Namjoon smiled.

"Good, I'm glad." He held Suga's hands in his own, squeezing them slightly in assurance.

Suga's cheeks were red. "And...I was hoping- thinking, maybe...eventually, sometime...we could possibly...do something a little bit...more?"

He risked peeking up at the taller boy, his heart pounding in his chest.

"A-and I'm not a slut!" He hastily added, anxiety creeping into him on instinct. "And you don't have to- I understand why you wouldn't want to-"

"Min Angel Suga." Namjoon said firmly, holding the alter in placed by his arms when Suga tried to run away. "You're right, you're not a slut, and it would be an honor to help you."

Suga's breath caught. "Really?"

"Of course! After all you've done, you deserve to feel loved, and if you want me to be that person then I will gladly do so."

Suga's whole face was flushed. "U-um, I want you to be there...but there's someone who I've really loved since the beginning...and I...I want him."

"From the beginning?" Namjoon was confused, and then smiled when he realized exactly who Suga was talking about.

He took the alters hand softly. "Come on, angel. Let's go get him."

-

Namjoon knocked on the boys door, and a voice yelled, "Come in!"

Namjoon opened it and Suga hung in the doorway, shyly playing with his hands, assuring himself he wasn't a slut for wanting this.

Taehyung looked up as Namjoon walked over. "Hey."

"Hey, are you free?" Namjoon asked.

"For you? Always."

"Well it's for Suga this time." Namjoon nodded to the alter.

Taehyung waved to him, and Suga timidly waved back. "Hey Suga! What's up?"

Suga was far too shy to explain what he wanted, so Namjoon did it for him.

"So, you know how Suga has slowly been getting used to love?" Namjoon asked, and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, it's awesome!" The boy beamed.

"Well, he's ready to take things to more than just kissing." Namjoon said.

Taehyung stared. "To what? Hugging?"

"You count hugging higher than kiss- okay," Namjoon shook his head. "No, more than that."

"Naked Twister?" Taehyung's eyes were wide.

"Uh, no. Sex." Namjoon finally got to the point.

"Ohhh," Taehyung nodded. "Well good for him! I'm happy he's mentally at the place where he's ready for that!"

"Yeah me too, but it's not me he wants as a partner." Namjoon implied.

Taehyung blinked. "Well it can't be Yoongi."

Namjoon sighed, not having all day to do this. "He wants you, Tae."

Taehyung was shocked. "What? Me?" He glanced at the alter, who was still hanging in the doorway, his arms wrapped around himself. "Why? I mean- I'm totally honored, don't get me wrong. I just thought since you're Yoongi's husband, and you were the one to kiss him first, he would have wanted you. Or Hoseok, because he's a dom. Or Seokjin, 'cause he's so kind and lovely. Or Jungkook, 'cause he's a sex god. Or even Jimin, just because...he's not me."

"I like you, Taehyung." Suga called timidly. "You caught my eye from the first night you and Yoongi met. You make me laugh. I could tell from the start you were a lovable, bright soul, someone who Yoongi needed in his dark life. I've known you the longest, and...if you would want to...I would want my first time...to be with you..."

Taehyung was speechless. "You...really? Me? You? Me?"

"You." Namjoon confirmed. "So, what do you say?"

"Of course! Holy shit yeah!" Taehyung jumped up. Then he realized. "I'm not really a top though, I...Yoongi always did that, I don't really know all that I'm supposed to do."

Namjoon smiled. "It's okay, believe it or not I'm not a full sub like everyone thinks. I'll help you two, it's both your first time doing something new."

He beckoned a shy Suga in, who did, closing the door behind them.

He stopped a few feet away, so Namjoon grabbed his arm and gently pulled him in closer.

"Why don't you two start by just feeling each other out? You don't have to get naked yet, just hug and kiss until you're ready to take things a little further."

Taehyung nodded. "Good idea. Okay, so," he faced Suga, who was nervously playing with his hands. He stuck his hand out. "Hi, I'm Taehyung."

Suga smiled, relaxing and chuckling a little as he did the same, and the two shook hands. "Nice to meet you Taehyung, I'm Suga."

Namjoon took a seat on Taehyung's desk chair and watched them, feeling for once like the biggest dom in the room.

It had been a long time since he had felt this way and damnit he was going to enjoy it.

"Can I give you a hug, Suga?" Taehyung asked.

The alter nodded, cheeks pink, and the two embraced.

Suga rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, slightly shorter than the boy, and sighed, his heart calming down a little as Taehyung's arms wrapped around him and held him close and tight.

Taehyung rubbed the alter's back gently, letting the boy take as much time as he needed. He still couldn't believe Suga wanted him of all people. He had made mistakes, he had fucked up majorly on numerous occasions, hurting Yoongi with his research paper and then hurting Namjoon because of Agust.

And yet Suga still chose him. Above anyone else.

It made him feel...wanted.

And he would be damned if he didn't do this exactly right for the angel. No mistakes, no screw ups. Suga deserved a good night and Taehyung was determined to give it to him perfectly.

Finally, Suga pulled back, looking at the floor. "Sorry...that was long."

"It was just perfect." Taehyung assured him. "We're going at your pace, angel. Nothing is too fast or too slow."

Suga, blushing still, nodded. He wasn't used to things going how he wanted them to go. He was used to things being out of his control and doing his best to survive them. Taking the brunt of it so others didn't have to.

"Do you want to sit on the bed?" Taehyung asked him gently.

Suga nodded, and Taehyung took his hand, leading him over and they both sat down side by side.

"You mind if I take my shirt off?" Taehyung asked, and Suga shook his head.

Taehyung yanked the garment off, letting it fall to the floor and Suga stared.

"You don't have to take yours off if you don't want to." Taehyung said.

"No...I do." Suga slowly removed his, and now Taehyung was the one staring.

"Beautiful...even more ethereal since the first time I saw it." He breathed, and Suga flushed at the genuine compliment.

He had heard everyone gush and praise Yoongi's body before, but this was the first time he felt like it was actually for him and he didn't know how to handle it.

"Th-thank you." He fiddled with his hands in his lap.

"Can I give you a kiss?" Taehyung asked, leaning forward slightly.

Suga leaned in too as a response, feeling Taehyung's soft lips brush against his, before slight pressure was added, and they were kissing.

Butterflies erupted in the alter's tummy and he jerked back in shock, never having felt that before.

It was different from fear...more exciting, less anxiety. It made him want more.

He leaned again, and this time opened his mouth, letting Taehyung take the lead.

Taehyung was a full on baby boy, a subby puppy who lived to please. He had no idea how Yoongi did what he did, he just knew the older boy did it damn well. But now Yoongi was the one on the bottom and it was Taehyung's turn to be in charge of things, and he was determined to do it well.

He placed his hands on the alter's cheeks, cupping his face as he leaned back in, letting his tongue dance inside Suga's mouth, both of them getting used to this.

He pulled back a moment later, letting them both catch their breath.

"How was that?" Taehyung asked, a little worried he didn't do it properly.

Suga touched his fingertips to his slightly parted lips. "Oh..."

Namjoon smiled, his heart warm at the sight of the two shy boys being so cute. "You're both doing great. If you want me to leave, just say so and I'll give you some privacy."

Suga shook his head. "D-don't go...please."

"Yeah, I need you here." Taehyung faced him with wide eyes. "What if I do it wrong?"

"You won't." Namjoon assured him. "I know you don't have a lot of faith in yourself-"

"Absolutely none at all." Taehyung nodded.

"-but this is something that only a person with a lot of heart can do, and that's totally you, Tae." Namjoon said sincerely.

Suga looked at the taller boy and agreed with Namjoon.

Taehyung had the biggest heart Suga had ever seen. His love for Yoongi from day one was unrivaled to anything the alter had ever seen before, and that was part of why he was so intrigued by the boy. Everyone had always been against Yoongi- his dad, Agust, random pervs on the street, but not Taehyung.

Taehyung had been the total opposite, a huge caring baby with naïve innocence. Not a mean bone in his body. Suga had liked him a lot and despite Yoongi constantly pushing Taehyung away, Suga wanted to invite the younger boy in.

So he reached down to his own pants, slowly sliding them off.

Taehyung looked at him and his eyebrows shot up. "You- you're ready?"

"I think so." Suga said softly, his heart pounding.

But this time, it more in eagerness instead of nervousness.

He trusted Taehyung completely. A feeling he never had before.

Taehyung stared a moment longer, before quickly kicking off his own pants.

"Okay angel," Taehyung whispered, gently easing the alter onto his back on the soft bed, making sure the pillow was in the right position to keep Suga comfortable as he hovered over him. "I'll take care of you, okay sweetheart? If you need to stop for any reason- any reason at all- you just say so, and I'll stop immediately, I promise."

Suga nodded, knowing there was no way Taehyung would ever hurt him.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed him again, sweetly and slowly.

Namjoon rose off the chair and left the room quickly, hurrying to grab some lube and racing back.

He shut the door quietly, handing the lube to Taehyung as the two on the bed broke apart.

"Thanks." Taehyung set it aside and faced Suga. "Okay love, is it okay for me to take off your boxers? Or would you rather do it yourself? Or if you don't want to do it at all that's completely fine too."

Suga smiled softly. "You can. I want to feel your touch."

Taehyung flushed and nodded, reaching his hands up to the alter's boxers. He laid his fingertips on Yoongi's hips, letting Suga get used to him first, before he slowly slid his fingers to the alters waistband, slowly pulling it down-

"No!" Suga shouted, instinctively kicking out as flashes of bad memories flooded his brain from the dirty feeling of someone taking off his underwear.

Taehyung gasped in pain when he was kicked across the face, his head snapping to the side.

Namjoon was there immediately, sitting between the two boys. "Hey, hey, it's okay, Su. That monster is gone, he's not here and he's not gunna hurt you. Tae, are you okay?"

Suga shuffled back against the headboard, breathing hard as he wrapped his arms around his drawn up legs. He saw Namjoon comforting Taehyung, inspecting the large bruise already prominent on the boys cheek.

Reality crashed back into the alter and he felt horrible.

"Taehyung- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- it was like a reflex-"

Taehyung smiled through the pain. "It's okay, that was actually...kinda hot. What's the kink called for when you love badasses?"

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked, placing his hand over Suga's.

The alter gave a shaky nod.

Namjoon sighed. "No, you're not. And that's okay. You both made a lot of progress today. We just need more time before you're ready to do other things. Kissing three times doesn't suddenly wipe away years of trauma. How about we settle down tonight and you two can let me know when you're ready to try again?"

Suga nodded, looking down at the blanket, picking at it.

"That sounds good." Taehyung said, rubbing his cheek. "Fuck, I think I need to see a dentist."

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung." Suga mumbled, unable to look the boy in the eyes.

Taehyung laughed. "It's okay angel, really. It already went numb, so I don't feel it. It just shows how cool and badass you are. I love it. You really do protect Yoongi, thank you for that."

Suga flushed bright pink at that. "Y...you're welcome..."

The alter sat up, crawling across Namjoon's lap to cup Taehyung's jaw, studying the bruise. "Let me take care of this for you, at least."

Taehyung nodded and Namjoon excused himself to fetch the first aid kit for them.

Suga sat cross legged, facing Taehyung as he grabbed the bruise cream, gently rubbing it into the boys cheek.

Taehyung winced and Suga quickly grabbed his hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

"Thank you." Taehyung said sincerely as Suga taped a bandaid over the mark.

"Sorry I caused it." Suga blushed again.

"It's okay," Taehyung laughed. "It really reassures me that no one will be able to take off your boxers if you don't want them to."

He yawned and the alter noticed the time.

"I should let Yoongi back out," he talked to himself. "It's been longer than usual."

"Stay for tonight," Taehyung pleaded, his hand shooting out to grab Suga's wrist. "Please...just one night. Yoongi won't mind, I know it."

Suga blinked. "Stay?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly, a puppy smile across his face. "Yeah! Spend the night with me, we can stay up all night talking and eating junk food and getting to know each other!"

"That's not healthy." Suga said, and Taehyung looked crestfallen.

"But...one night won't hurt Yoongi." Suga smiled.

Taehyung perked up. "Really? You'll stay?"

"I'll stay." Suga nodded and gasped in surprise when Taehyung suddenly bowled him over, hugging the alter tightly.

"Yes yes yes! Oh gosh, okay, we need a blanket fort ASAP." Taehyung quickly started throwing pillows around Suga watched him with a fond smile.

Yoongi had Namjoon, Yoonji had Hoseok, Yoonie had Seokjin, and Agust had Jimin.

And now Suga had Taehyung.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a non VC non canon namgi one shot to celebrate yoongi coming back and the cute boyfriends wearing matching shirts cuz they're so fucking adorable uwu

-

Today was the day.

Namjoon bounced his leg excitedly as the van parked in the lot of the hospital Yoongi was recovering from.

He opened the door and hurried inside, the staff surrounding him as they took the elevator to the top floor, where Yoongi's room was.

He pushed past them, out running the annoyed security guards as he burst into Yoongi's room.

The smaller boy looked up and smiled at his boyfriend. "Baby."

Namjoon couldn't hold himself back and he ran over, picking up his hyung and hugging the laughing boy tightly as he spun them in circles.

"Careful- don't break my other shoulder!" Yoongi laughed as the wind swept his hair around.

Namjoon set him down, still holding the boy close.

"Okay drama queen," Yoongi teased him, hugging the boy back. "You act like I've been gone for years."

"It's felt like it." Namjoon argued, finally setting him down.

Yoongi cooed, standing on his tip toes to press a kiss to Namjoon's little button nose. "Come on baby, let's go home."

Namjoon held his hand eagerly, ready to finally bring Yoongi back home.

-

After a small party was thrown to welcome Yoongi back from his successful surgery, it was late at night, and although both boys were tired, they were still wide awake; eager to do the one thing they hadn't been able to do in so long while Yoongi was away.

Yoongi shut the door after saying goodnight to Seokjin, and his cute kitten smile dropped instantly as he faced Namjoon, who was sitting on their shared bed, looking small and ready to submit.

"Have you been a good boy for hyung while he was away?" Yoongi's deep voice rang in the still room, creating tension that made Namjoon shiver.

"Yes, hyung." Namjoon answered as Yoongi approached him.

"Show hyung your pretty toy." Yoongi said, and Namjoon hurried to obey.

He kicked off his clothing and got on all fours, presenting his ass to the older boy.

Yoongi hummed his approval when he saw the plug still nestled deep inside his boyfriends hole. "Good boy. Were the others mean to you?"

"Yes!" Namjoon huffed as he remembered what his other members all did while Yoongi was gone, teasing and toying with him since they knew Yoongi had ordered Namjoon to wear it and not take it out, other than for the bathroom, until he came back.

"Show hyung your other toy," Yoongi patted the boys ass gently, and Namjoon flipped over to show his hyung his front, where his cock was caged.

Yoongi ran his finger over the metal chastity device, and though Namjoon couldn't feel it, he still shuddered at the proximity. It had been so fucking long since he had any stimulation, but now Yoongi was back. His hyung was back and was going to take care of him. Namjoon had been such a good boy for his hyung while he was away.

Yoongi reached into his own shirt, pulling out a silver key.

The others all had one, to let Namjoon use the bathroom, but they were total jerks and wouldn't let him jack himself off even once when Yoongi was gone.

They were all too scared of pissing off Yoongi to let Namjoon break the rules.

"Looks like you were a good boy for hyung." Yoongi praised and warmth flooded Namjoon.

"Yes! Of course, hyung!" Namjoon answered immediately, deciding not to tell him about all the times he had whined and complained and tried to bribe his members to let him masturbate just once.

"Flip over sweetheart." Yoongi whispered, and Namjoon quickly complied, ready to finally get fucked. "Hyung's gunna give you what you need."

He grabbed the end of the plug, twisting it and slowly fucking his baby with it, smirking when Namjoon whined and panted at the small stimulation. Finally, he took it out, and moaned at the wet squelch of lube, seeing the liquid slowly trickle down Namjoon's thigh. "Jeez, use enough?"

"That was all Hobi and Tae's fault!" Namjoon said, muffled into the pillow.

Yoongi pulled down his pants and boxers to his thighs, grabbing his cock and eyeing the wet hole in front of him.

Namjoon suddenly remembered he was still wearing the cock cage, but before he could remind Yoongi to take it off, Yoongi was sliding his cock into him and he moaned loudly.

"Shh," Yoongi panted, quickly picking up his pace as he slammed his hips against Namjoon's ass. "Don't want the others to hear."

That was a damn lie. Yoongi fucking loved it when Namjoon's moans and whines kept the others awake all night, but still, Namjoon was a good boy so he bit the pillow to gag himself.

Yoongi tossed his head back, euphoria rushing through him as he fucked his baby, already getting close. It had been so long, and while he had been free to wrap a hand around his dick anytime, it wasn't the same as fucking into Namjoon's hot, smooth walls and feeling the younger boy tighten up around him, making those high pitched mewls and moans, whining and begging, so breathless as he choked on his words.

"Fuck- hyung- ahhh, ohh," Namjoon said, unable to keep himself quiet. He could feel his cock straining to get hard in its metal confines, and whined when it couldn't.

Yoongi was sweating already, snapping his hips up to hit that one spot that always made Namjoon fall apart.

Namjoon yelped when his prostate was punched, nails digging into the bed, trying to stay in place as Yoongi rocked into him, having no mercy at all.

"Hyung...hyung...hyung" Was all Namjoon could say, his eyes starry.

He could feel his orgasm rising and he cried, knowing it was going to hurt since he couldn't come.

"Is my baby close?" Yoongi whispered, slamming into him again and Namjoon cried out.

"Y-yes! Please, can hyungie remove the cage?" Namjoon begged, clenching up on Yoongi as his orgasm crept up higher and higher.

"Baby knows he doesn't come before hyung." Yoongi reminded him. "What are the rules, baby?"

Namjoon wailed at having to recite the rules when he was this close to coming.

But he was a good baby, so he focused hard.

"Baby only c-comes, ah, when hyung decides he can." Namjoon groaned. "A-and...hyung always gets t-to come- ah! Hyung! Ah, hyung always get's to come first!"

"Good boy," Yoongi praised him and Namjoon felt bubbly inside.

Speaking of coming, Yoongi was about to. Normally he would never come this fast, but it had been so long and he had missed Namjoon so much, that he moaned and spilled inside the boy, digging his fingers into Namjoon's hips so hard it left red imprints on his skin.

Namjoon gasped loudly at the sensation, tightening up as if to keep Yoongi locked in place so he could get every last drop of hyung's come, and then cried out when his own orgasm hit.

The cage kept him restricted, unable to release, so he had to just ride it out as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into him.

Finally, he collapsed to the bed, boneless and exhausted, and still very much horny.

Yoongi grabbed the plug again, sliding out and shoving it into his baby before any come could slip out.

Namjoon moaned at the oversensitivity, his hard cock twitching in desperation. "H-hyung"

"Shh, it's time for bed, baby." Yoongi said, crawling beside him.

"But...the ca-"

"Hyung said it's bed time." Yoongi said, pulling the blankets over them, and Namjoon sighed, knowing he wasn't going to be able to come tonight.

But he had his hyung back, and he was so happy. He cuddled into Yoongi's arms, falling asleep almost instantly.

-

"Here." Yoongi took off his jacket, putting it over Namjoon's shoulders.

"What's this for?" Namjoon asked, pulling it on. It fit him, so it must have been huge on Yoongi.

"You're mine." Yoongi said, showing how they were matching now.

Namjoon smiled, pleased to be claimed in public by Yoongi.

"Is everyone ready?" A staff member asked, and everyone nodded.

It was after the award show, and now they were about to perform.

It was only a small show, nothing like one of their concerts. Just a song or two to thank ARMY for their award, the name of which Namjoon couldn't even remember anymore because he was still plugged up with Yoongi's come and his cock was still bound in metal.

But there wasn't any time to do anything about that now, they were walking on stage and he had to focus, pay attention to the dancing and singi-

He gasped when a hand reached to his ass, toying with the plug through the fabric.

He quickly swatted the hand away, looking around to see if anyone had caught that, but he was blocked by Jungkook and Jimin in their opening positions, and Yoongi smirked playfully.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon hissed as the intro music started up. "Someone could see! I'm still your leader and you can't just-"

Yoongi rubbed the boys ass, cupping it and pressing his thumb against the plug, driving it a little deeper into Namjoon and the leader moaned, forgetting what he was saying.

He nearly missed it when the cue started and everyone broke apart, executing the moves they had practiced so many times for.

Namjoon acted on autopilot, distracted by the growing arousal. He was so touch starved that the slightest stimulation got him hard. Or, as hard as he could be with this stupid fucking cage on.

He tried to shove those dirty thoughts away, tried to focus on the moves, hitting the beat, remembering his part came up after Jin's-

A hand brushed against his front, a smirking Jimin dancing away before Namjoon could do anything, and then Namjoon understood.

They were all going to tease him on stage.

Yoongi must have told them to, told them how his baby was desperate, all locked up.

Sweat broke out, partly from the thrilling arousal of doing this on live TV, the other part in fear of doing this on live TV.

He reigned himself back in, twisting around on time, still able to keep the beat and he thanked any and every God that they had practiced this dance so much that he could do it in his sleep.

When Jungkook passed him to start his solo, he purposely pressed his front against Namjoon's, covering his mic to laugh quickly when he felt the cage behind Namjoon's pants, and Namjoon flushed bright red.

He ducked his head from the cameras, but then Hoseok's hand was squeezing his ass when they had to stand back to back, jostling the plug and Namjoon clenched up on reflex.

He stumbled, missing a cue when Seokjin full on grabbed him, blocked by when Taehyung ran past them.

Yoongi rapped his part flawlessly, and looked over his shoulder at his baby, barely holding back his laughter at how flustered Namjoon looked.

Jimin stepped up then, and the others fell back into a huddle, and Yoongi attached his lips to Namjoon's neck, sucking briefly on the spot before he spanked Namjoon's ass, shoving him into the spotlight for his part.

Namjoon froze, staring at the crowd, his mind blank.

The chanting of the crowd reminded him of the lyrics, the lyrics he had fucking written for fucks sake, and he quickly recovered, his voice shaking only a little as he rapped.

Finally, the song ended, and they all fell into their final huddle, and Namjoon was so glad he was out of sight of everyone so he could catch his breath.

-

Yoongi shoved him into a stall, slamming the taller boy against the wall as he immediately got to his knees, almost tearing Namjoon's pants off.

Namjoon moaned when he felt Yoongi grab his cock, and almost came just from the sound of the cage being unlocked.

"Did so good for me, baby." Yoongi murmured, running his warm palms up and down Namjoon's cock. "Baby deserves a reward."

"Please!" Namjoon practically cried when Yoongi took him into his mouth. He grabbed the boys hair, already thrusting into Yoongi's small mouth.

Yoongi relaxed his throat to take all of his baby. Normally their positions were always switched, but Namjoon had been such a good boy for him that he deserved to fuck hyungs mouth.

Namjoon came fast, crying with relief as he finally orgasmed for the first time in so long. "Ah, ah, hyung...thank you..."

Yoongi smiled, pulling off and swallowing. "No baby, thank you."

Namjoon pulled his pants back up, eyeing the cage warily. "I don't have to...wear that anymore, right?"

"No," Yoongi agreed. "You're my good boy. Come on baby, everyone wants to finish what they started on stage."

Namjoon beamed at the idea of being the center of attention for an orgy, and let Yoongi lead them back outside.

He was so glad to have his hyung back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 919 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
10K 165 70
"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of your virginities." Yoongi looked at all...
185K 8.1K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
15.9K 326 70
"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of your virginities." Yoongi looked at all...