Life Through A Lens

By justwords07

The one where a new character is written into TVD, an old friend of the shows star. Social media queen Isabe... More

Neens!
Luna
My Truth
Busy Bee
Happy Halloween
She's a Fighter
Pizza Party
Pasta and Pesto
'Smoothie Off'
A Princess Professor
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Busy Work Week
Kathy's Donuts
Christmas
Sibling Bonding
Last Months Of Filming
Article
Travel
First Day
Muma
Bye Barbados
Day One
BBQ
Respectfully
And Now She's My Wife
Congrats!
THE VICTORIA SECRET SHOW
After Party
Articles
I Give It A Month
March 11th
Get On A Plane
You're Pretty Fucking Hot
The Ellen Show
Secrets out
Dead Plant
I got You, Baby
Baking, Baths and Snacks
Life Update
Open the Door
You Made Me Feel Safe
Move In With Me
21st Baby
End Of An Era
BOOK TWO

Eagle

245 4 0
By justwords07

"So I have to work today." I tell her with a big smile on my face hoping it would soften the blow. "Thats fine, I totally understand." She said into the phone, we were on facetime. Had just woken up by the looks of it. "But, Ian loves to ride so he's offered to take you down if you still want to go." She looked a little off put. "He's a nice guy he's not going to leave you out in the country." 'I don't know that." "You work with the man." "I've been in two scenes with him." She defends. "You don't have to but he offered... You'll have a good day." "Fine, but you still owe me a girly day... I don't have my sister around anymore." She pouted in attempt to make me feel bad to agree to a girly day with her. "I know and we will, Spa day next weekend." "We'll have to work on the day because I'm actually in NYC but sure." "Wait what?" "I have a shoot for Vogue no biggy." "Thats when you know you're in the clouds when Vogue is a no biggy." I mocked. She rolled her eyes. "It's for their December issue." "Ooh Snowboats and skis." "No, ball gown and perals." She laughed.

"Well get ready because Ian's heading to you in like an hour." "Got it." "Love you." "Love you too Neens... Byyye." And we hung up blowing each other kisses. I was so grateful Ian offered to go with her because she was actually excited to go. I loved horses too but they remind her of home and I guess she was looking forward to the familiar feeling. I am so bummed I couldn't go with her though. 

----------------

I just finished getting ready when Ian texted me telling me he was downstairs. I grabbed my purse and sunnies before heading out locking the door and making my way to the parking lot. "Hey." I greet him with a smile as I climbed into the car. He had a jeep. "Hi, you all good?" "Yeah, can't wait to go riding." "You ride?" He asked shocked backing out the parking garage. "Yeah, I ride when I get the chance." "Do you have a horse?" "Yeah I have three, Buttons, Midnight and Kevin." "Kevin?" He asked amused. "I named him when I was 10, I was obsessed with the jonas brothers, I had Joe and Nick too but Kevin is the only surviving one." "They passed young." "They were rescuses, pretty old when we got them." "Oh, i'm sorry." I smiled. "So you ride?" "Yeah, when I have the time, you know how it can get." I nodded. "I have Eagle, he's a pretty cool horse." I smiled. "You deifently have more of a bold name than I." I noted. He nodded. "You were a kid right." "I got Midnight for my 18th." I laughed. He did also. "Assuming his a a fell pony?" "No, buttons is though but Midnight is Friesian horse... She's gourgous." "They're amazing horses." I nodded.

"We sound like such geeks." I laugh to myself. "Are you horsing me? We're the coolest kids on the block." I cracked up even more. "No, you don't agree." "No." I laughed out. "Not vlogging today?" I shake my head. "Wanted this day for myself... The stables remind me of home and I want to enjoy it not worry about getting content." I tell him honestly. I haven't been around Ian much but I see him watching me sometimes as I talk to the camera. Most people now just ignore me or join in or mock me but he just observers. "I get that... Horses remind me of home too." I nodded. "So is Eagle at these stables?" "Yeah but we can't ride him at the moment... He's sick." That was hard for him to say. "I'm sorry to hear that." "Me too." I squeezed his hands when I saw the tear roll down his cheek. He looked over at me and gave me a sad smile. "When Joe got sick, I remember sleeping in the stables every night incase he passed away... and when he did I reminded myself of all the happy memories we had together, I knew i made him happy and I made him feel safe which is the main thing, I'm sure Eagle feels the same about you." I say looking over at him. "Thanks." "No problem." 

The rest of the drive we spoke about horses and some how both got more ampted the closer we got. It was a long drive but luckily for me it wasn't akward. As we arrived Nina rang us. Ian answered on hands free. "Hey Bean." I say. "So you've not killed eachother I'm assuming you're getting along." "Why would you think we'd kill each other." "Ian you're hostile and Isabella you have a quick temper in the mornings." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." We say in unison before smiling and laughing. "What have you even been talking about?" "How much we despise you." I say laughing so she knew I was joking. "Horse." "Horses? You spoke about horses for two hours." "Yep." I say popping the p. "Gosh I'm glad I'm not there thats a major geek out." "I'm glad you're not here too." Ian said and I held back a laugh the way he sassed her he might as well of done a head roll and a click of the fingers before flicking his hair over his shoulders. "Anyway we've just arrived so can we call you later? We have stables to muck out?" Ian asked. "Yeah, sure. what time you heading back?" "Not sure." I say getting my hoodie from the backseat, I took it off getting too hot on the drive and Ian told me to throw it back. "Okay call me when you're home okay... I don't like you going in there alone." "I will do." I say, "Love you." She calls down the phone. "Love you." We called back before the line ended. 

"Let's get mucking." I said getting out the black jeep with a little jump as it was higher off the floor than the average car. We walked to the stables and he showed me to Eagle. "Hey Bud." He said going in, I waited outside incase he wasn't good with new people. He fussed him for a few minutes. "I missed you too." He trotted over to the gate and looked at me before brushing his head against me. He was a big horse and he moved me a little but he was being loving not hurtful. "Hi Eagle, you're a big boy aren't you." I cooed as I stroked him, his coat silky. I noticed his eye was a little gunky and he was squinting some, I was assuming thats part of his sickness.

"Oh you're lovely." I say talking to him. "I'm surprised he came to you... He doesn't like new people all that much." He tells me sitting on the fence beside where I was leant up. He on the inside me still on the outside. "Guess I'm just so likable even horse like me." I joked laughing. 

We mucked out Eagles pen and two others, we offered to because we were using the horses. We groomed the three of them too before we took them out. Eagle got taken out on his own first whilst I finished up Penny, my horse for the days mane. He needed to be walked so it was best he did it now. 

By the time Ian arrived I had changed into my riding boots. "Halmet." Ian reminded me and I rolled my eyes. I know it's naughty but I never wear one. I did when I was first learning but the older I got the less I wore it and now I never do. "I don't-"Little miss perfect breaking the first rule of riding." He faked his shock and I hit him in the chest with my glove. "You don't wear a helmat but you wear gloves such a baby. "Tammy worned me not to ruin my nails so I wore the gloves when we were mucking them out actually." I said with a smirk waiting for it. "Ew poopy gloves." "Poopy? What the heck." I laughed keeping my volume down not trying to scare the horses. 

We eventually got sandaled up and out, Ian lead the way on the trail and we spoke some as we rode getting to know each other. We stopped at the top of a hill to give the horses a break and we sat in the shade under a tree. "I'm sorry about your dad by the way." "Nothing to be sorry about." "I know, i just... I read some articles and they were awful to you and you were just a kid." He said sounding angry. "How did you not speak up sooner?" "My little brother found out how dad died last year... so I never wanted to hurt him so I didn't... And the court case and other legalities it would have just made it worse." I said looking ahead over the grass hills covered in wildflowers. 

"For the record, I think your dad was a very brave man... Strong... Assuming thats where you get it from." I smiled in response not trusting my voice knowing I would cry. 

We spoke for a while longer, he opened up to me about his childhood a little... it was very different from mine... His dad wasn't so nice. I felt bad for him because my dad was my hero and his dad was the villian of his story everyone deserves their dad to be their hero. 

We rode back and then rode around the pen for a while just enjoying being out with the horses both of us clearly loving and missing it so much. It had been a while since I had been out on a horse because of work. I mucked my three out before leaving and mum promised to take them for me whilst I was away. 

we said goodbye to Eagle and Ian even gave him is medication, he got pretty emotional as we walked away. "Hey, he'll be okay, he seems like a strong one." I tell him stopping him from walking away so he could just have a minute to breathe and calm down. I pull him into a hug, I was a little smaller than him my head resting on his shoulder. "Thanks... needed that." He said when we pulled apart. "Anytime." I know how hard it is to watch your horse be sick and to others it may not be a big deal but they become part of you part of your family, they're your support and escape. 

"So Halloween, I throw this big party, wanna come?" "Halloween is like two days away." I said smiling... We got in the car and he pulled off quickly. "Yeah... I was going to invite you before but." He stopped talking looking guilty. "But?" "I wasn't keen on you." I laughed loudly. "What? What did I do?" i asked amussed. "see I'm so glad you see the funny side to it..." He said smiling at me. "I just thought you were too involved in social media... Every part of your life is out there for people to see." I listened. "I mean I do..." "I couldn't understand why... I assumed it was because you liked attention, but that was later disregarded when Nina started perading you around set and you got all shy... Then I thought you were one of them... you know the influencer type." "Right." I said still amssed by it... I wasn't offended people don't like you they don't like you. "Then we went to dinner and you were sweet, nice... But I thought that was just to spite Paul." I nodded. "And then today when you didn't bring your camera I was shocked." "Because it's glued to my hand because I'm an influncer right. So shocking..." I laughed and he shock his head laughing too. 

"Wait so why did you agree to bring me out here if you wasn't 'keen' on me." "Because Nina said you were homesick and said you were looking forward to it and she asked me to take you because I like horses too." "So you felt bad for me." 'Pretty much." He laughed. "But you actually have substance... Like you're not just an influencer." "Have you ever watched any of my videos?" I asked him confused... I try my hardest to speak about things that matter in them whenever something is going on in the world, I always put resocurces in my descriptions for people that may need help with anything that I meantioned in the video, I do the best i can to don't come across as the typical aired vlogger because I started vlogging so my family could see my journey... I've had my channel since I was 10 mum obviously controlled it and filmed for it then but as I got older I took over. "Minus the one that the whole world has watched no." "So you judged me before even viewing my content, Somerhalder I am disappointed." i joked. "So you're more keen on me now then?" "After spending the day with you I might even streatch as far as friends... and friends always show up to my parites." "Fine, I was coming anyway. Nina invited me." "I swear I'm gonna kill her one day." "Then you would be dead too." "Fair enough protective friend noted." 

"Hey can we pull into the service station I'm starving." i say pointing at the sign. "Yeah, I'm hungry too actually." He said and he took the turning when we approached it. We grabbed a bite to eat before driving the rest of the way home. 

"Want me to walk you up?" He asked. "Do you mind?" "Not at all." I smiled, he must have picked up on Neen's comment earlier. I texted her as we rode the elvatore. I showed him to my place unlocking the door. "Do you want to stay for a bit or?" I asked pushing the door open. "Yeah, i could stay for a while." "cool." I switched the light on and let him in leaving the door open as i walked around the house checking the rooms. It become a habit after what happened. Once I new the apartment was empty I locked the door back and hung my keys up.

"Can I get you a drink?" "Yeah, coffee would be nice." "Decafe or?" "Whatever you have is fine." I nondded. He follwoed me to the kitchen and I put a fresh pod into the coffee maker and a mug under it before pressing the bottons and it made the coffee. "Cream or milk?" "Milk? Do you have oat's milk? "I only have Oat milk is that okay." "We kind of said at the same time. "Perfect." I put it on the counter in front of him so he could pour it hiself. I grabbed myself a bottled water before sorting his coffee out. 

"Thank you." "Of course."

He stayed for around an hour before he headed home himself and I just facetimed with Kalani for the rest of the evening, I told her about Penny. She was the sweetest and got ready and walked out for me to see my horses. Our Stables were on our property which I loved, and at 8 in the morning over there she trecked across the grass to the stables. They all looked to be okay and the stables were clean. Once i was happy they were okay and I spoke to her whilst she walked back we both hung up to go to bed. It was 3 in the morning here for me and when I called her it was 3 am over there so she hasn't had much sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 5.8K 178
When Cece Rose Cameron gets her dream role on 'The Vampire Diaries' she's nothing but excited. She gets to move to Atlanta, to work with her best fri...
389K 10.5K 68
in which a girl receives a text from an unknown number » started 07-20-16 « » completed 12-19-16 «
37.3K 785 15
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌-𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂,𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒑.𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍�...
597K 8.2K 169
Daniel Gillies Social Media Fic No copyright intended