The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

By jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
~5~
~6~
~7~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
! Christmas Special !
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
~41~
42
43
44
~Final Chapter~

~38~

474 21 4
By jikookworld_

👁👅👁

Jungkook soon made it back to Jimin. Jimin was still resting. He was still on edge about everything. This was a good time to get rid of everything. Jungkook called his father and told him to come and take all the weapons he was gifted and to cancel the subscriptions to them.

Jungkook was completely head over heels for Jimin and wanted to do nothing that'll harm their relationship. Being Seoul's most famous inhabitant, was now in the past. He loved Jimin more than that stupid obsession and would do anything to keep himself away from it.

"Father everything is in my bedroom." Jungkook said leading his father to the bedroom. "Is that Jimin?" His father spoke softly. "Oh, yes indeed. He's not feeling well. Please be careful." Jungkook stood in front of Jimin and watched his father take all the weapons.

"Why are they all wet?" His father questioned. "I had them cleaned. Professionally. Wouldn't want them contaminated when in contact with other things." Jungkook laughed nervously. Jimin could hear Jungkook talking.

"Kookie? Who is that you're speaking to?" Jimin whines touching Jungkook's back. "It's nothing, go back to sleep." Jimin smiles softly closing his eyes. "You should hurry and get going. I should continue to take care of him." Jungkook said pulling the cover over Jimin's head.

"You should let me know if you want these back. You should keep hunting. It goes for our whole generation, all the way from your 5x great grandfathers."

"I just don't think it's for me." Jungkook said. "Okay, you can go now. I need to get back to Jimin now." Jungkook said walking his father to the elevator. "I'll see you soon." Jungkook said pressing the lobby button. "Bye now!" He watched the elevator close before walking back to Jimin.

"Darling, baby you can wake up now." Jungkook said moving the cover from Jimin's head. "Mmph Jungkookie~" Jimin whines reaching for him. "Awe baby, it's alright." Jungkook picked Jimin up and let him sit on his lap. "Jungkook who was that, that was here?" Jimin whines holding Jungkook's shoulders.

"It was my dad. He came to get somethings." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's head. "Why didn't I get to see him?" Jimin asked with a pout. "He was in a hurry kitten. You'll get to see him another time okay?" Jungkook said kissing his head.

"Are you okay now baby?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sat up and looked at Jungkook. "I think so. We should check my heart rate and whatnot though." Jimin said sitting up. Jungkook went to the bathroom and took the first aid. "Don't you have a fancy watch that can tell your heart rate?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nods.

"I think it's in the bag." Jungkook got the watch and put it on Jimin's wrist. They had to wait for a while before it started detecting his heart rate. "Is that good for you darling? Like is that regular for your condition?" Jungkook asked taking the watch off Jimin.

"Yes, it's fine. Can I have some food? I'm starving." Jimin whines getting off Jungkook's lap. "What would you like darling? Kimchi? Tteobokki? Bibimmyeon? Rice and beef with cabbage? I can make you anything you want kitty." Jungkook said. "All of it? I want all of it. Make me all of it KooKoo." Jimin looks up at Jungkook and kisses his chin.

"I'll make all of it for my special baby. Because my baby is a good baby." Jungkook picked up Jimin and walked him into the kitchen. He sat him on the counter before grabbing all the needs to start cooking. "Jungkookie come to me please."

"What's up kitten?" Jungkook said placing his hands on Jimin's hips. "I just wanna kiss you."  Jimin held on to Jungkook's shoulders before he kissed him. "Mhmm~" Jimin moans in the kiss. "Baby, let me cook the food for you." Jungkook said backing away from Jimin.

"No no. Kiss me." Jimin said pulling Jungkook back in his arms. Jimin started kissing Jungkook lovingly. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled his body closer to his. "Ju-Jungkookie—I wanna get down." Jimin whined letting go of Jungkook.

"What's the matter hyung?" Jungkook said helping Jimin off the counter. "I'm fine. Just hungry." Jimin said getting on his knees. "Woah Jimin-ssi what are you doing?" Jungkook asked watching Jimin remove his pants. "Don't worry." Jimin looked up at Jungkook and smiled. Jungkook just sat there and let Jimin do whatever he wanted to.

"Jungkook-ah, I want this." Jimin pouts touching Jungkook's clothed member. "Do whatever you want darling." Jungkook said rubbing Jimin's head. Jimin smiles, slowly licking up the print in Jungkook's briefs. "애기...." Jungkook speaks caressing Jimin's head.
( Baby)

Jimin smiles at Jungkook talking to him in their native language. "조아요 지민아." Jungkook moans grabbing Jimin's hair in a fist. Jimin removed the briefs and kissed the head of Jungkook's cock. "Ah shit~" Jungkook moaned feeling Jimin's tongue lick all over him.
(It feels good Jimin-ah)

Jimin did his best to suck Jungkook's cock without hurting himself. Jimin looked up to Jungkook, smiling at the expression on Jungkook's face. "Do you like it?" Jimin asking kissing on this sides of Jungkook's cock. "You're doing well baby." Jungkook moans caressing Jimin's chin. They stared at one another with complete love.

"Get up darling." Jimin moved his head back until Jungkook's cock left his mouth. Taking one more lick up the side, Jimin stood up. "Take those off and go to the counter." Jimin removed his shorts and stood by the counter. Jungkook turned Jimin facing away from him. He made him bend over the counter.

Jungkook started kissing along Jimin's ass, trailing his fingers slowly along Jimin's sensitive body. "Mph Jungkook-ah~" Jimin moans arching his back so his ass can be up for Jungkook. "Baby you're like a cat in heat. What's with you today?"

"I don't know Kookie. But can you please hurry?" Jimin whines feeling Jungkook's large hands hold his ass. Jimin felt something warm and wet touch his hole, causing him to shudder. Jimin moaned feeling Jungkook's large hand wrap around his cock.

"Kookie~I can't feel my legs~" Jimin moans feeling Jungkook's long fingers enter his hole. "Ah~Jun-Jungkookie stop." Jimin whines holding Jungkook's hands. "Why? It's been a while darling. It's gonna hurt." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around Jimin from behind, placing lots of kisses on his shoulders.

"Just put it in me already, I'll be fine." Jimin whines pushing his hips back against Jungkook. Jimin moaned feeling Jungkook slowly push his cock inside his hole. "Ah~Jungkook-ah!" Jimin moaned loudly feeling Jungkook's cock touch his prostate right away. "You came already? I just put it inside." Jungkook laughed kissing Jimin's neck.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's leg and had him put it on the counter. Jungkook thrusted up inside Jimin making him cry out to him. "Jungkookie~" Jimin breathes out. He felt Jungkook beginning to play with his cock while he kissed all over him. "You feel amazing inside baby." Jungkook said kissing and sucking on Jimin ear.

"Mph, Jungkookie. I love it~so much." Jimin moans reaching his hand back for Jungkook to hold. Jungkook placed a hand under Jimin's leg that was in the counter and lifted it. "Hmah! Jungkook-ah!!" Jimin cries out. He could feel his leg starting to go numb. "Hyung you're so flexible." Jungkook said admiring the fact that Jimin's leg was straight up in the air.

"Yes I know. But I can't feel them. I will fall." Jimin whined. Jungkook put his leg down and pulled out. Jungkook then put Jimin on the counter and held his legs by his sides, slowly thrusting hard into his small body. "Mph, Jungkookie!" Jimin whines trying to grab at the marble counter top. "Mhm~ah I like it Kookie." Jimin whines looking at Jungkook dearly.

"I know you do darling~I like it too." Jungkook said squeezing Jimin's thighs. "만져주세요 정곡아." Jimin took Jungkook's hands and put them on his chest. This caused him to whine. "Do you wanna go to the bed?" Jungkook asked rubbing Jimin's torso. Jimin nods reaching for Jungkook. Jungkook picked him up and walked him to the bedroom. "Ah Jungkook~it keeps going in me. Put me down." Jimin whines. "Almost there darling."
(Touch me Jungkook-ah)

Jungkook laid Jimin in the bed and began his thrusting again. "Ahh~mmah Jungkook-ah! Right there! Harder please!" Jimin moans loudly feeling Jungkook's cock pound harder into his little body. "I love you so much." Jungkook said placing soft loving kisses to Jimin's neck.

"I-me too. It feels so good." Jimin speaks wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Do you wanna cum?" Jimin nods watching Jungkook. "Cum with me Kookie." Jimin whines feeling Jungkook slowly grind his body against him. "Mm-mah-Jungkook-ah. I really love it." Jimin moans softly. He started to touch himself. "I'm gonna cum soon Kookie. Come with me please." Jimin moans. "It's alright baby, I'll cum with you don't worry."

Jungkook began thrusting faster in Jimin's hole, making him a moaning mess. "Where do you want it?" Jungkook asked holding Jimin's waist. "On my body please. Cum on my body." Jimin cries. His moans remained quiet, yet light squeaks can be heard from him. "Ah-huh!! Jungkook-ah!! I-I....it's coming out!!" Jimin moans, his cum shooting all over his stomach, along with Jungkook's cum after.
Jimin's body shook whiles Jungkook caressed him.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked the smaller. "I'm okay. Can we kiss please?" Jimin whimpers. Jungkook leans down and kissed all over Jimin before kissing his lips. "You did good baby." Jimin smiles at Jungkook, closing his eyes. "Are you tired?" Jimin nods. "Okay I'm gonna go shower first. I'll clean you up after. Then we can eat. Get some rest love." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead. Jungkook covered Jimin in the blankets and place a soft kiss on his head before going into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
984 9 2
Jimin is poor and lives in the slums in the Busan Gen district beneath the city and Jungook is rich from the Jeon Family, the richest family in Busan...
67.6K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
315K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...