UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

5.8K 181 74
By LordOfTragedy

« ALMOST THERE »

OMNISCIENT

Jeongyeon was walking around with Nayeon next to her, she didn't look at the bunny even once because of awkwardness.

They're so close at each other to the point that their arms are touching, Nayeon didn't mind that and just smiling while looking at the cold girl, happy because she's with the girl she likes.

"Nayeon-ah!" They both turn their heads towards the man that's been friends with Nayeon.

The bunny quickly waved her hand before running towards the guy. Jeongyeon can't hear their conversations but she's staring at the guy right in his eyes.

She walked towards the two and just stood behind the bunny, still looking at the guy like looking on his soul.

"I-i'll go now." He stuttered before running away from the girl.

Nayeon tilted her and just shrugged before facing back to the ostrich but her head quickly bump into a hard armor.

Jeongyeon walked passed her without even uttering something. Nayeon smiled before running to catch the girl.

"Are you jealous?" Jeongyeon didn't respond "Aigoo, you get jealous so easily." Again "Don't worry, he's just a friend." Jeongyeon stop on her track and looked at the girl.

After a few seconds of staring, Nayeon felt a hard hit on her crown. Jeongyeon did that because of the girl's assumptions, How can she jealous over the guy she can just kill in a snap?

Nayeon rubbed her head and scoff, she was about to stomped on the girl's feet but Jeongyeon fix her coat properly and brush the hair that's covering her face calmly.

"W.... want to take a walk with me?"

*****

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Mina quickly pulled away from each other when some of the guards who were roaming around saw them.

"We were looking for you, Princess. We are so happy that you finally woke up." They all said and bowed.

"Thank you so much for your pray for my fast recovery. You can go now." Chaeyoung said softly.

They bowed again before jogging away from the place while shouting "FOR PEACE!" Chaeyoung scratched her nape, not looking at Mina.

"Let's go." Mina said before pulling the girl with her wrist.

Chaeyoung stopped from her track making Mina looked at her confusedly. "Oh, Is there something wrong?"

"Do you think I already forget about what happened to us?" Chaeyoung said coldly as she pull her hand back, referring about their fight.

"Hmm, what about that?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina coldly before hitting Mina's crown.

"Stupid." She said before walking passed the girl who tilted her head because of confusion.

Mina looked at girl's back slowly disappeared from her sight. She just let out a sigh before following the girl.

"Hey, Mina!" She turned her head to Sana. "Do you still need help? Tzuyu is currently resting right now and I'm bored." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? Are we doing something?" She asked confusedly.

"Eh? Have you forgotten what you told us last week? You said, we need to finish preparing that before ahhh... What do you call that again?" Mina facepalm.

"Oh yeah, It's almost Christmas... AAAHHHHH!" She replied while ruffling her hair.

"What happened?" Sana asked confusedly.

"Chaeyoung is ignoring me again. I thought, we're good now but she remembered our fight and now she became cold again." Sana giggle at Mina's frustrated expression.

"How about we celebrate Christmas together? I'll let all the people know about it so they can enjoy it too."

"That's a good idea but how?" Sana winked at her.

"You will see tomorrow~"

Soon after, Mina found herself being pushed by Sana "C-chotto matte kudasai!" The girl said which made Sana confused again.

"Huh?"

"Please wait for a moment. Where's Chaeyoung?" Sana nodded and spoke.

"I think, she's at the cemetery right now." Mina clicked her tongue.

"Go. I can take care of myself."

*****

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was sitting in the grass while staring at the grave of his father and just thinking some memories she shared with the man.

"Jeongyeon-unnie!!" Chaeyoung called happily before she barged in the hut.

The Sol's leader was busy writing some messages he will send to the other tribe by sending it to his owl.

He looked at Chaeyoung and chuckled when she hide her face from embarrassment. "Jeongyeon isn't here, Chaeyoung-ah. Maybe she's outside."

He went back to his work not until he saw small hands gripping on the tables corner like lifting her small self to see what he's doing.

"What are you doing, mister?" He turn his gaze to the small girl who's trying her best to stay in her tip toe position.

Without hesitation, he carries Chaeyoung and sit her on his lap before he spoke.

"I'm writing a message for someone. You can write anything you want then sent it to the person by sending to your owl." He explained carefully before giving a quill to her.

"What is this?" Chaeyoung asked while holding the quill.

"Alright..." He grabbed a piece of paper. "Write your name in this paper." Chaeyoung tried to write her name but was having a hard time to hold the quill.

He giggle at the girl's cuteness before holding the quill and guide her to write.

"S-O-N C-H-A-E-Y-O-U-N-G. Son Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung clapped before kissing his cheeks "Thank you, mister!" She said before grabbing the paper and get off his lap.

"Bye bye~" He waved his hand as he smiled at the girl.

Without Chaeyoung knowing, her tears started to fall on her cheeks as she let her head touch the ground while her hands were gripping on the grass.

"I'm sorry... I'M SORRY!!" She shouted and cried harder because no one will even hear her.

She's wrong...

Mina was standing not far from her, she just arrived and she knows that Chaeyoung is crying based on how her shoulders shakes uncontrollably.

"So I can really feel her emotions?" Mina mumbled as she touch her chest where her heart is located.

"How selfish you are to yourself, Chaeyoung-ah? Sacrificing everything that supposedly to be yours?" Her hand form into fist.

Chaeyoung stood up and wipe her tears off before looking around. As soon her eyes landed on Mina, the sadness and pain slowly faded like a bubble.

The two of them were just standing while staring at each other, not minding how long they are staring at each other.

"Crap... What is this feeling?"

*****

Dahyun take one arrow and place it on the bow. She lifted the bow and pulled the string and aim it to the target before releasing it.

When she perfectly hit the target, no one is there to clapped her hands and cheered for the tofu.

Dahyun let out a sigh as she hit her head using the bow. "Pabo..." She muttered as she closed her eyes from frustration.

"The first time, I see you walking while looking around trying to find your toy was the time i realized I love you, Dubu-dubu..." She said while pinching my cheeks with a smile plastered on her face.

"I love Momo, Dahyun-ah..." Those simple words, shattered my heart into pieces.

Dahyun sits on the chair as she leaned her head on the table, "I'm so sick of this love." She said.

"Dahyun-ah, are you okay?" Nayeon asked when she saw the tofu look so devastated.

"O-oh, unnie. Yeah, I'm fine just need to have some time alone." Nayeon chuckled before she sits across the tofu.

"Alright, what happened? I know something's wrong with you, i know you." Dahyun let out a sigh because no matter how she pushed Nayeon away, she won't win.

"I'm confused."

"About? Did Momo finally confessed to you?" Dahyun nodded "Then why are you like this? Shouldn't be happy? Momo loves you back."

"Heechul loves her, unnie. I don't know wh--"

"You love her too?" Nayeon cut off and Dahyun nodded in response.

"What do you feel when you're with her?"

"She's the most patient, most understanding, funniest, and the most perfect girl that has ever come into my life. She's my... everything."

Nayeon nodded.

"You only have two choices, Reject her and help heechul to win her heart or Confess your feelings to her and tell heechul, you also love Momo. That's it."

That made even more harder for Dahyun, she rubbed her temple in stress.

"Choose wisely. When you choose, make sure you won't regret it forever..." Nayeon said. "You know, this is just a challenge in your life. All of us experience that, you know but that happens because we need to be strong." She added.

"Every choice you make, there are regrets."

Those words hit Dahyun like an arrow hit directly to her heart. She stood up and started to plant kisses on Nayeon's cheeks.

"Thank youuuuu, unnie~" Kissed again before running away to find Momo, leaving Nayeon let out a deep sigh.

"Why can't i apply my advice to myself?" She said as she pouted. "Nayeon pabo."

*****

"Momo-ah!!" Dahyun shouted as she saw the peach girl eating apple.

Momo choked at the sudden shout of her name, she looked at Dahyun and quickly drink the water in one gulp.

"D-dahyunie..." She stuttered.

"Let's go to the shore." Dahyun said and quickly pulled Momo, not even waiting for the girl's answer.

As soon they both arrived in the shore none of them said anything, Momo was just staring at Dahyun who is busy thinking what she will say.

"Why did you bring me here?" Momo said, getting sick at the silence.

"You know, I really thought no one will love me or if there is, he just love my appearance not my personality... I was scared that no one will be by my side as i grow up that my parent's friends started to ask me when will i get married because I'm ageing."

"Hmm..."

Dahyun looked at her and smiled that nearly gave Momo a heart attack because of the girl's cuteness.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't?"

"Yeah, so beautiful." They both blushed as they realize that they've been staring at each other for a while now.

They just keep each other's company comfortable, Momo didn't stop staring at Dahyun who's still blushing because she can feel Momo staring at her.

"I love you, Momo-ah..."

Momo nodded and hummed as she turn her gaze towards the sea.

"Yeah, you love m-- WHAT?!!" Dahyun giggle before taking out a rose out her pocket.

"I've been inlove with you ever since we met, Momoring."

"Listen, Dahyun... I can't say how soon it will be, but... Would you marry me?"

Dahyun chuckled softly and replied, "Yes."

"GREAT-- wait it's cold..." Momo take off her coat and put it around Dahyun.

Without hesitation, Momo pulled her by grabbing her waist and hugged her tightly while her feet are apart so she can equal her height with Dahyun.

"I love you so damn much, Dahyunie."

Momo shouted while planting kisses on every single part of Dahyun's face.

******

Mina walked to Chaeyoung and slowly lift up her hand before brushing the tears off the girl's cheeks.

"Crying will always be the best option for us but that doesn't mean we can always cry and let the sadness take over you forever. Replace that sadness with happiness." Mina said softly.

Chaeyoung was just staring at Mina's perfect sculp face, it was so perfect.

"That's what my grandmother always told me."

Without hesitation, she walked closer before leaning her head towards the small girl who step back.

Chaeyoung close her eyes same with Mina not until she felt a soft lips touch her forehead that made her open her eyes and blood rushed to her face, Mina kissed her forehead to calm her down.

"I can feel my heart beating uncontrollably, Mina-ssi."

"9 3 1, Chaeyoung-ah."

_____________________________________

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 3.3K 19
A story where two people met but never touches. ______________ Another Michaeng story from me. This is the story inspired by Feel Special of our que...
105K 7.3K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...
73.9K 3K 75
Desire, Lust, Love. Sana were not supposed to feel those things to a girl, and she isn't allowed to behave that way if she ever wants to become a nun...
12.1K 584 33
"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one another. How will it go if both have struggl...