Bad Boy Meets Good Girl (Harr...

By kyraaxo

Harry Styles is the biggest popular guy at the school, every single girl wants him, and every guy wants to be... More

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl (Harry Styles fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 29

14.9K 172 61
By kyraaxo

Just want to quickly say how truly sorry I am for not uploading for such a long time :(.

I know lots of you were waiting, I just had my finals for 1st semester at uni and they killlll,

anyways I hope you like it

CHAPTER 29

KATIES POV

“I’m calling him.”

“Isn’t there some sort of five day rule you’re supposed to follow?”

“I don’t really care...” I shrugged, “I want to try and date again and I think I could actually start to like him.”

She rolled her eyes, “I think you just want to be able to secretly creep on Harry.”

She’s right. But I scuffed it off; I wasn’t going to admit that. “Yeah right, like I give a shit what he does.”

“Yeah okay.” She giggled slightly. She obviously knew I was lying... it wasn’t a full lie though. I did like Josh, and I did want to get to know him better. Even though he was once going to be just a one night stand, I can see it going further.

I hovered my finger over my phone, and then finally decided to press ‘call’ on Josh’s contact.

“Hello?” He answered rather quickly.

“Hey Josh!” I said, trying to sound a little flirty.

Silence.

“I'm sorry who is this?” He questioned, I felt myself frown. Did I not give him my number too?

“Katie...” I replied slowly.

“Katie who?” He questioned again. Oh my god.

“Smith.”

“I'm sorry I have no idea who you are.” He said calmly.

“Oh...um... okay sorry. I guess ill hang up then...?” I awkwardly questioned.

Silence, again.

“Okay... bye.” I said again.

Then laughter.

“Oh my god Katie, you actually think I wouldn’t know who you were?” He laughed.

I felt myself smile, “well I don't know I mean you could be a huge player.”

“Ouch, I'm hurt you would even think that...”

I was still smiling when he said, “So you couldn’t stand not seeing me? And you want to meet up?”

“Jesus Josh, I didn’t know you were so cocky.” I laughed.

“Well I was going to add on that I want to see you too.... but okay.”

“It’s your lucky day then.” I smirked.

“Oh really?” He questioned “Were meeting up today or what?”

I checked the clock, “I guess I could do that, I don’t work tonight.”

“Sick,” He hummed “I can pick you up at seven?”

“Sure, I’ll text you my address?”

“Sounds good, see you later babe.”

“Bye.” I said, dragging it on.

I smiled as I hung up my phone and looked at the screen, a picture of me and Alicia from a night we were both drunk. The first night I got with a guy after harry, the night I realized that that would be the only way I would get over him.

But here I am, still thinking about him. I just don’t want him to be in my mind anymore, I hate him. I am so sick of everything reminding me of him, bringing back memories of him. Just when I think I have finally stopped recalling our memories together, something triggers it and its back in my mind.

They are so vivid too, his voice as he whispered words to me that I will never forget, or just how his back rose and fell when he slept on his stomach. How his hair fell over his eyes when it was still wet from the shower. The feeling of his heart beat against my ear, or chest, or hand.

I just can’t forget any of these things.

“So, how’d the conversation go?” Alicia questioned, bringing my out of my trance. I realized I was still staring at my phone, not wanting to know how long it has been.

“Oh it was umm good, were meeting up tonight at seven.” I said, stuttering slightly.

“Good...” She said quietly.  

I raised my eyebrow at her, “what?”

“Umm... nothing.”

I rolled my eyes, I knew she was lying but I hate arguing with her so whatever.

*

“KATIE!” I heard Alicia scream.

“WHAT?” I screamed back at her while finishing up my hair in my bathroom.

I heard footsteps and the door close, which could only mean one thing. “Josh is here,” She said while walking into my bathroom, “I said you will just be a few minutes...”

I quickly looked at my hair, straight as usual. The colors in it were fading slightly but I haven’t decided if I want to get them back in or let them fade out. My make up was dark because of my eyeliner outline my eyes very thick. My pencil skirt was high wasted and short, and my tight top was tucked into it. I looked like what I used to consider a ‘slut’ but I didn’t care. It attracted the attention I wanted and I liked it.

“I'm ready now.” I said before smiling at Alicia, then quickly slipping on my black heels.

I walked out into our living room to see Josh sitting on the couch awkwardly. “Hey,” I said bluntly.

He jumped slightly at my voice before standing up and turning to look at me. He was wearing black jeans and a tight fitting white t-shirt... he looked good. I looked up to his face just to see that he was also checking me out.

I put on my casual smirk, “Take a picture it’ll last longer.” I said, trying to sound cocky.

“Well, if you insist.” He shrugged before pulling out his phone and holding it up to take a picture.

I laughed before bending my knees slightly and sticking out my tongue whilst he took the picture.

“Beautiful.” He winked.

“Do I get to take one of you now?” I questioned whilst raising my eyebrow.

“Ummmm let me think...no.” He said, mimicking my smirk.

“Oh ill get one” I winked as he chuckled.

“Well shall we go?” He said, walking towards the door and opening it over dramatically.

“Yes we shall.” I said, trying to sound as posh as possible.

The walk downstairs and out the door was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I didn’t mind not talking every second.

He opened pulled out his keys and pressed the ‘unlock’ button and I seen a blue cars lights flash symbolizing that it was open. I tried to remember what kind of vehicle it was but I couldn’t.

I opened the passenger door and got in as we walked the rest of the way towards the driver’s side. He quickly stepped in and ignited the engine, sending a small vibration through my body.

“Where I we going?” I asked whilst looking out the window.

He shrugged, “I thought we would just go to a small restaurant not very many people know about. I don't really want to get recognized tonight.”

“What do you mean?” I questioned, completely confused with what he was talking about.

“Well... I mean I know I'm not in One Direction but I am still their drummer and some of their fans go crazy over me too...” He said kind of quietly, like he was disappointed.

I mentally slapped myself for asking such a stupid question, “Oh my god Josh I'm sorry that was dumb of me. I just don’t really pay attention to pop stars or anything so I just did not even think about it!”

He laughed slightly, causing me to sigh in relief. “Katie,” He said right before gently placing his left hand on my knee, “don't worry about it! This is why I'm into you, I know you’re not just talking to me because I'm involved with them.”

I smiled at him comfortingly before looking out the window. Involved with him. Little does he know how involved I was with Harry at one point. Maybe he does know though.... Harry could’ve easily told him. Maybe he’s okay with it. But then maybe he doesn’t know, and maybe he wouldn’t be okay with it. Maybe I should tell him right away before this gets to serious.

“Were here.” He smiled as his hand left my leg, leaving a coldness there that I wasn’t fond of.

I sighed before unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the door, being met by the coldness of London’s winter. I felt myself shiver before I unconsciously wrapped my arms around myself trying to stay warm.

Soon enough I felt a warm arm wrap itself around my shoulder and start to rub, in efforts to keep me warm as well.

“Ya’know, you really should wear a jacket.... it is winter.” He chuckled.

“I know.” I quietly said, kind of embarrassed by my stupidity.

Soon enough we were inside and seated at a quiet booth in the corner, both drinking cold beer and smiling at each other’s presence.

He smiled at me and I felt his hand come on top of mine which was resting on the table, a completely cliché movie scene but it made me melt.

“This is the most fun I’ve had with a girl in a long time.” I looked into his eyes and smiled back at him.

“Yeah, it’s not so bad for me either.” I winked, trying to keep my smirk on.

He laughed, “As much as I like your bad girl attitude, I think I would also like to get to know the soft side of you too.”

That’s when my smirk disappeared and a real smile was planted on my face.

One minute I was staring into his eyes, the next he was leaning towards me over the table and I felt myself leaning in too.

I had to tell him, I can’t let this get any further without telling him about mine and Harry’s past.

“Josh..” I whispered, our lips nearly touching.

“Hmm?” He mumbled back.

“I umm,” I struggled, “I really need to tell you something.”

“Cant it wait?” He questioned, his breath tickling my lips and sending shivers down my spine.

“Hmmmm,” I almost closed  the gap before I came to my senses again, “No.” I pulled away, “I need to tell you now.”

I looked at him, a small frown tugging at his lips before it was replaced with a small smile and a nod.

“You don't have herpes or something right? Cause we already made out once....” He said, holding back a laugh.

“Josh!” I squealed, “No!”

“Okay okay, ill believe you.” He winked.

I took a deep breath, “I need to tell you something about my past, something that happened with me and-“

“Hey! This is such a coincidence, I didn’t think I would see you here.” I heard a screech of a chair pull up and I looked to my left to instantly be met by his green eyes. Staring directly into mine. I looked past him to see Ally standing behind him with her arms crossed and a slightly sneer on her face.

“Mate, I told you I was bring her here....” Josh said, rolling his eyes.

“Oh man, I thought you meant the other one!” Harry said, louder then usual.

“There only is one.” Josh shot back.

“Ally pull up a chair!” Harry said motioning his hands for her to come sit down too, she stared at him for a bit in annoyance before giving in and bringing a chair up.

“Actually... Katie and I were kind of having a private meal..” Josh stated, sending me a look of sympathy.

“I'm sure she doesn’t mind.” Harry said, smiling cheekily which made my blood boil.

He looked into my eyes, waiting for an answer as I glared back at him. Before I knew it I was standing up and pushing my chair back. “Harry, can we talk for a second.” Sounding more sour then I attended.

I walked away furiously assuming that he was following, walking in-between tables until I found my way to a private-ish place near the loo’s.

I turned around to see he was slowing coming behind me, with a smug smirk on his face.

By the time he reached me I was sure my face was bright red in anger. “What the fuck is your problem?” I shot at him, trying to stay quiet so that I didn’t disrupt the entire restaurant.

“What do you mean?” He smirked, “I honestly didn’t think you were here.”

“Liar!” I screamed, right before pressing my lips together trying to keep myself to maintain quiet. “I want you to stay out of my life with Josh!” I whispered before roughly pressing my finger against his chest.

He rolled his eyes, “How’s that going to happen, he plays drums for my band.”  

“I don't know, you’re going to figure it out.” I rolled my eyes.

“This isn’t going to work out in your favor, what do you think he's going to do when he finds out about us?” He questioned

“Actually, I was about to tell him about us. Which you ruined!”

“Yeah okay Katie,” He said, sending shivers down my spines.

“What about you huh? You obviously haven’t told your girlfriend about us.” I smirked, knowing I was right.

“Why would I have too? I didn’t think I was every going to see you again.” He casually stated.

“Good to know how much you cared, once again.” I chuckled coldly.

“Whatever Katie you know I cared!” He nearly screamed.

“Then why did you leave me like that!” I screamed, “How could you do that to me?”

He rolled his eyes, opening his mouth like he wanted to say something but couldn’t think of anything.

“That's what I thought,” I whispered, “You don’t have a reason, you never did.”

“What happened to you when I left?” He questioned, “You changed.”

“What do you care,” I rolled my eyes.

I watched as he swallowed, “I’m so sick of you being sour with me!”

I felt my mouth fall open, “Are you kidding me?!” I pretty much screamed.

“I don't deserve this.” He shrugged, it was like he was trying to make me mad.

“I hate you, I always will. I never should’ve given you chance.” I said before trying to walk away dramatically, that never worked with him though. He always grabbed my arm and pulled me back. The conversation would never be over till he wanted it to be.

“You don't mean that.” He said, he grip on my arm tight and his green eyes darkened in anger.

“Oh Harry,” I whispered, “I have never regretting something in my whole life as much as I have regretted you.” I smirked, watched as his eyes narrowed and looked into mine.

Then he shook his head and let go of my arm.

“Are we done now? Can I get back to my date?” I questioned, knowing I won.

He shrugged, looking at the ground. “I guess so.”

“Good.” I smiled, then turned on my heel and started to walk away again.

“Actually.” I barely heard him say before he grabbed my waste and spun me around, causing me to slam against the wall.

His body completely pressed up against mine while his hands were rested on either side of my head. My breathing was heavy, and so was his.

The feeling of our bodies so close together sent shivers through my body but I tried my hardest not to show it.

“Not even close to being done.” He whispered, before crashing his lips onto mine.  

~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNN, Hatie is baaaack, kinda?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINKS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT :)

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE HARRY AND KATIE DRAMA

AND FAN IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY  :)

LOVE YOU ALL.  

Continue Reading