Soul Reaper In Human Clothing

By hetalia-UK

We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a g... More

Introduction
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Part XXXVI
Part XXXVII
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX
Part XL
Part XLI
Part XLII
Part XLIII
Part XLIV
Part XLV
Part XLVI
Part XLVII
Part XLVIII
Part XLIX
Part L

Part XI

850 35 1
By hetalia-UK

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I let out another muffled groan as Myuri stabbed a large needle into my exposed leg. It could have only maybe been a day since I was captured and this mad man hasn't spared a second. I wasn't going to give in and release a scream so I had bit my lip to shut myself up, resulting in blood to continue down my chin and onto my neck. I thrashed about in my restraints as the needle was swiveled around then whatever was inside it was released into my system.

"You are a sick bastard." I spat, blood coating my once white teeth in red. 

"I want to figure out your power, I don't see a Zanpakuto so can't be a Soul Reaper like the other one but I haven't seen you exert any other out of the ordinary powers. 

"Sorry to disappoint. I don't quite know how to use my powers." I said glaring over at the strange looking man. 

"I don't believe you. With the mass amounts of spiritual energy just leaking from your body I can't imagine you don't have anything useful up your sleeve." Myuri said twisting his head to the side. I chuckled in a dark tone. 

"Can't change the facts." I said then watched as a Hell butterfly flew up to his lieutenant. I watched her eyes grow wide before turning to her superior. 

"It has just been reported that Captain Aizen was found dead this morning." Nemu informed him. My eyes widened but a snicker fell out my mouth. 

'No way is he dead, they have some sort of plan up their sleeve.' I thought to myself.

What is so funny about that? Did you and your comrades conspire to kill one of our captains?" Myuri asked. I shook my head from side to side.

"My comrades aren't just a bunch of ruthless murderers. They have one goal for being here and that is it." I said staring at the ceiling above me.

"Captain Kurotsuchi, I have orders from the Head Captain on what to do with the prisoner." Another Soul Reaper said from outside the closed door. Myuri tsk'd and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I was able to breath a sigh of relief. I have been getting toyed with for hours on end. A grumpy Myuri came back into the room and crossed his arms while standing in front of my confined self. 

"The Head Captain has ordered me to put you in the repentance Cell along with the other one who will be executed soon but that isn't until later. Until they come to get you I will tear you apart in any way I please." Myuri said, his fingers twitching as they wandered over the tools that will soon be causing me pain.

An hour maybe two? That was how long the last session of pure torture lasted. A knock rang on the door and judging by the uniform it was someone from Squad Four.

"I am here to heal the prisoner before her cell transfer." The male said. Myuri sighed and complied by releasing my bindings. The Squad Four guy came and healed my more pressing wounds then I was given a white robe to put over my tattered clothes. When this started my clothing ended up shredded, my T-shirt full of hole and my pants now ragged shorts. I stretched before I was once again put in some more bindings. I just slid my arms in the white robe and stayed in my tattered clothing not quite caring how I looked. I looked awesome no matter what anyways.

I was pushed out the room and chained to these dudes in white as we walked to the giant white cell. Gin was accompanying me to the tower, his usual grin flat and stoic. When we got to the cell the door was opened and I was roughly pushed inside, the last thing I saw was Gin's sad face. I sighed and looked around.

"Rukia right? The Soul Reaper being executed for whatever reason. You sure have a lot of fans." I said looking around. I heard her footsteps walk down the stairs then stand a few feet away from me. She had black hair and matching dark colored eyes. She did share similarities with the other Kuchiki. I gave her a smile.

"Who are you?" Rukia asked. I scratched the back of my head.

"I am one of the fans who came to try and break you out of here. As you can tell I failed at doing my part but the others are still fighting hard. Especially Ichigo." I said making her eyes widen. 

"So he is here....what an idiot." She mumbled. 

"I do agree with you there. In more ways than one. He barely escaped with his life just trying to fight Renji. That's how I ended up here." I said looking to the side.

"You risked getting captured for him?" Rukia asked. I could hear her shock. She can tell I am not one of Ichigo's good friends like the others. 

"He is crucial to the mission, he needs to stay alive to get you out of harms way." I said simply.

"I don't know you, so what do you gain from trying to help me escape?" Rukia asked. 

"I don't really think there is anything I can particularly gain from saving you but coming here was something I needed to do. Some questions needed answers. Now if I really do end up dead by execution I know I will be more content." I said. Every answer seemed to confuse her further. Out of no where a heavy mass of spiritual pressure came down on us, even through the Sekki Sekki walls. 

"Ichigo must be fighting another Soul Reaper, judging from the large concentrated spirit energy must be a Captain." I said walking over to on small slits for windows and looking at the ground below us.

The spiritual pressure we felt before only grew stronger as time went on and I could feel Ichigo's Spirit energy rise as he fought, the confliction that was once in it vanishing quickly. There was something....else in it that I couldn't place. A sense of familiarity as well as giving off a chill. 

The fighting soon stopped but I couldn't tell who won. My attention was drawn from one of the windows to the door opening. I jumped down by Rukia and at the entrance stood Ganju and Hanataro.

"Rukia! (Y/N) you are here too!" Hanataro cheered. I gave the small Soul Reaper a smile. 

"They had their fun with me, now they just want to kill me." I said and that was when Hanataro saw my body almost completely decorated in bandages, some already soaked in my blood. 

"I will treat you as soon as we get out of here. Ganju we need to-" Hanataro cut off his sentence seeing the dangerous look on Ganju's face. 

"That symbol....you are from the Shiba clan aren't you?" Rukia asked with a stoic expression. 

"You two know each other?" Hantaro asked.

"How could I forget? The face of the Soul Reaper that killed my brother!" Ganju said stomping up to Rukia and grabbing her collar. I quickly intervened and grabbed his arm as hard as I could.

"I know for damn sure, Ichigo didn't send you to kill her! Get a hold of yourself!" I growled, an Icy steam rolling off my body.

"Get the hell out of my way!" Ganju shouted then everything came to a halt. A new spirit energy had arrived and it was strong. I growled and glared at the entrance. On the bridge came walking the Kuchiki Captain himself.

"Out of all the Captain's it just had to be him." Ganju grumbled as we gathered near the entrance. Hanataro tried to strategize getting out of here safely and Ganju retaliated with not wanting to help His brothers murderer. I walked up tot the taller man and slapped him then brought him down to eye level by his collar.

"You profound idiot! This mission isn't just about our personal feelings! You said Ichigo sent you, meaning for all we know he is dead out there. Rescuing Rukia is our objective, if we don't succeed now then Ichigo's effort were for nothing!" I shouted, my eyes glowing with anger.

"Why should I even help that monster? I wa only sent to keep an eye on you guys. You do whatever you want." Ganju said, angering me further. I straight up head-butted the man sending him straight on his ass. 

"I would hate to be you, letting your emotions control your better judgement. I will just make a way out of here then." I growled walking out of the tower. I could feel my control on my spirit energy once more and how it built up wanting to over take me.

"You are fighting me first, Kuchik bastard." I said while ripping my restraints apart. I walked towards the Squad Six Captain but someone quickly jumped in front of me.

"You guys get out of here." Ganju said while getting ready to fight, I could tell the massive spiritual pressure alone was taxing on his body so he wouldn't last long.

"You are walking to an early grave Ganju." I said with narrowed eyes. He didn't respond but I could see his body tremble. I took a step back and stood next to Rukia and Hanataro. I wasn't just going to stand around and let the idiot die. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I had to dig deep into my subconscious and grab hold of my forgotten power. Memories still wandered my mind but I dove past them trying to find my power hidden away. 

I smelt blood and knew Ganju was already getting his ass kicked easily. I slowly opened my eyes, black flames lightly encasing my limbs. "I think you have had your fun with him, want to give me a try? Just try and kill me early." I said getting into a fighting position. I could feel my strength grow as my powers rose to the surface. We lunged at each other, readying myself to block his sword with my arm. 

A loud metal on metal rang through my ears. At the last second a blade of pure black with a dark purple hilt appeared in my hand. I smirked seeing his eyes widen at the sight. 

"A zanpakuto but how?" His monotone voice spoke.

"Sorry that's a secret." I said with a cocky wink and swung my sword again.

"It obvious I can't take it easy on you." Kuchiki said and released his Shikai. His sword turned into thousands of pink flower petals and sent our way. I hovered my already battered body over the injured Ganju and pierced the blade of my sword into the ground, putting up a barrier between us and the other two. I felt many tiny blades tear open my skin but gritted my teeth enduring it. Kuchiki resended his attack and saw we were still alive. 

"What a pity, you will suffer a long and painful death." He said. I stood up, blood dripping and staining my white robe. I looked at the badly hurt man and kicked him over to the other two, keeping my barrier up. 

"Please, come at me with all you got, Captain." I said as he readied his sword for another attack. Before he could swing a hand caught his wrist. I looked to see a seemingly older man with long white hair in a Captain's coat. Why would he stop the attack?

"That was close, you shouldn't draw your sword here even against Ryoka." He said. Kuchiki informed him of the war time orders they were given catching the older man off guard. Another Spiritual pressure entered the area. It was immensely stronger than the last time I saw him. I looked up seeing a head of orange fly down between us and the enemy. I let down my barrier, feeling it quickly drain my energy and watched Ichigo go check on Hanataro and Rukia. I could tell the female Soul Reaper wasn't happy he had actually come. I know she didn't want him to but at the same time I could tell she was relieved to see him.

"You fool!" Rukia shouted, eyes becoming watery. I sighed knowing these two would start to bicker, that's how it seemed to go whenever Ichigo tried to talk to anyone. I stood between the two sides, prepared for anything. I heard Ichigo's footsteps come towards me and felt him ruffle my hair.

"You took quite the beating. I have a scolding for you too when we get out of here." Ichigo said pointing a harsh glare at the Captain in front of us.

"I would do it all over again too. Ichigo, look at yourself you can't take on another Captain with those wounds!" I exclaimed. Ichigo took in my appearance, seeing the blood pouring from my flesh and the sword clenched tightly in my hands. He gave me a smile and tried to step in front of me. "You are such a damn idiot." I growled, my tone harsh but my eyes filled with concern. 

~CaptainKarma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.8K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
17.6K 453 29
I'm a fairly new writer. So please be kind 😅 Midori Kurosaki; the oldest of the four Kurosaki kids. She was top of her class, graduated early from...
981 46 20
She was in love with someone she should've seen as the enemy. Katrina Schiffer was a Soul Reaper, a captain actually, who was in love with her best...
8.7K 196 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...