Close || Minsung ✔️

De kyutminho

"Thank you Minho." Jisung buried his face into Minho's back which caused a muffled noise when he spoke. "No... Mai multe

~ Ch.1 ~
~ Ch.2 ~
~ Ch.3 ~
~ Ch.4 ~
~ Ch.5 ~
~ Ch.6 ~
~ Ch.7 ~
~ Ch.8 ~
~ Ch.9 ~
~ Ch.10 ~
~ Ch.11 ~
~ Ch.12 ~
~ Ch.13 ~
~ Ch.14 ~
~ Ch.15 ~
~ Ch.16 ~
~ Ch.17 ~
~ Ch.18 ~
~ Ch.19 ~
~ Ch.20 ~
~ Ch.21 ~
~ Ch.22 ~
~ Ch.23 ~
~ Ch.24 ~
~ Ch.25 ~
~ Ch.26 ~
~ Ch.27 ~
~ Ch.28 ~
~ Ch.29 ~
~ Ch.30 ~
~ Ch.31 ~
~ Ch.32 ~
~ Ch.33 ~
~ Ch.34 ~
~ Ch.35 ~
~ Ch.36 ~
~ Ch.37 ~
~ Ch.38 ~
~ Ch.39 ~
~ Ch.40 ~
~ Ch.41 ~
~ Ch.43 ~
~ Ch.44 ~
☁︎︎New Book☁︎︎
~ Bonus Chapter ~

~ Ch.42 ~

13.4K 475 751
De kyutminho

"So what are we doing?" Felix asked, taking a seat at the cafe table, the other two already seated and conversing.

"Chan thinks that if we confront Youngho's dad without proof, we'll get no where." Minho spoke first, leaning slightly forward.

"But we do? The folder that Jackson gave us." Felix questioned.

"We do, but what if it gets back to the station that Jackson handed over private files?" Chan paused, "He could possibly get fired."

"So, we're stuck?" Felix asked.

"Not necessarily," Minho grinned pulling out his phone. "One of these victims in the files go to our school, she's new." Minho showed his phone to the other two.

"She was one of the ones who were paid off, her parents decided not to go any further with pressing charges."

"Whats her name?" Chan asked.

"Arin," Minho responded.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Felix asked.

"Tomorrow at school, I'll see if she will come forward and tell what happened."

The moment Minho made it back to his dorm, he was immediately greeted with a hugging Jisung.

"Sungs," Minho chuckled, hugging the smaller. "Did you miss me that much?"

"Of course, you were gone all day." Jisung stepped away, smiling at the older. "Where have you been?"

"Uh, I've been with Chan and Felix." Jisung nodded, walking back to his bed.

"Felix to? Odd but okay." Jisung spoke.

"Well he is Chan's boyfriend, I can't exactly tell him not to come with." Minho lied, grabbing a water from the fridge.

Minho walked over to the bed, taking a seat next to Jisung who was watching a movie on his phone.

"What are you watching hun?" Minho asked, making himself comfortable as Jisung adjusted his position and layed his head on Minho's thighs.

"Sweet Home, it's creepy but good." Minho watched with Jisung, jumping a few times at the monsters that showed up out of no where.

After the episode ended, Jisung sat up looking at Minho with questioning eyes. "What is it Sungs?"

"Y-you know.. this morning, are we going to talk about it?" Jisung's eyes never left the others, searching for some kind of answer.

Though, Minho knew they both wanted more than just friendship but he also wanted to wait, wait till Youngho got what's coming to him.

Only then, Minho can feel a heavy weight lift, and can ease back into a relationship.

"I love you Sungs," Jisung smiled, waiting for the other to continue speaking. "But I'm not ready to get back into the relationship." Jisung's happy eyes fell, his smile now becoming a sad frown.

Minho went to cup the boys cheeks, having him look at him.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you, I can promise you that, because there's nothing more that I want," he paused, brushing Jisung's hair out of his face.

"I just need a little more time to deal with things, okay? And I promise the moment I'm finished, I'll come running into your arms and I'll never let you go again, okay?" Jisung nodded, sad but still understanding.

They shift positions, now both of them laying down and facing each other. Both falling asleep just knowing they're laying side by side.

——

"So how are you going to find this new girl?" Felix asked, sitting with Minho at lunch. The others, by coincidence, having something else to do.

"Her bio says shes on the dance team, and the dance team meets everyday for practice after school," he picked up a fry. "I'll catch her then."

"Do you think she'll come forward?" Felix asked.

"No clue, but I'll try to convince her." Just then, the bell rang and the students began to scatter. "Are you going to come with me after school?" Minho asked while standing up.

"Can't, Jisung wants me to hang out with him since I've been hanging around you and Chan so much." Felix admits, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

Minho nodded, telling Felix he'll see him later and headed off to his last class.

When he entered his class, he saw Hyunjin sitting in the back so he went to sit next to him.

"Since when were you in this class?" Minho asked, taking his seat.

"They transferred me and some other students because our class was to full." Hyunjin spoke, putting his phone away.

"How's Jisung?" He asked.

"Much better, he was still asleep when I left earlier this morning." The two both stopped the conversation there, as they both really don't interact with each other so its slightly dull.

After class, Minho quickly made his way to the gym in search of Arin.

"Hey, have you seen Arin?" Minho asked a random girl, the girl pointing at a group of girls stretching in the very back of the gym.

"Thank you." He turned and walked towards the group of girls, some of them noticing his presence.

"Uh, Hi. I was wondering if I could speak with Arin?" Minho asked the group, eyes searching for Arin's.

"Why do you need to talk to me?" The girl on the left, short hair spoke up.

"Its a personal matter that only you can be of help." The other girls eyed Arin, while she just sat there, debating if getting up and talking to Minho, a boy she has never seen before.

Arin stood up, agreeing to speak with Minho.

They stepped away from the group of girls, going to stand outside the gym doors.

"I swear, if your thinking of trying anyth-"

"I'm not plus I'm gay, completely." Minho comfirmed and Arin sighed, looking around and seeing some people standing around in the halls, liking the fact that she's not alone with a stranger.

"Please, when I begin talking, don't freak out and run. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't important." Arin scrunched up her eyebrows, wondering what was about to come out of this boy's mouth.

"Youngho," Minho began, immediately Arin's eyes becoming insecure.

"W-why, h-ho-"

"Just listen, okay?" Minho gently spoke, giving a small calming smiling. She nodded and waited.

"I know what he did to you, and I know what his father did." He paused. "Youngho tried to do the same thing to my boyfriend a few days ago, and I can't let him get away with it." Arin gulped, looking down at her feet.

"Would you be okay with coming forward about Youngho?" Arin didn't speak, just stood quietly.

"Arin?" Minho called out.

"I'm scared to speak up." She finally confessed.

"I promise you, confessing will do great things. Having the actual girl come up and confess, can do much more than papers that were never processed as crimes."

"Theres a chance we can put Youngho and his horrible father away, wouldn't you like walking around school and not having to worry about bumping into him?" She slightly nodded.

"I would actually.." She spoke quietly.

"Then help us please," she finally looked up to meet eyes with Minho's.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"Minho." She gave a very weak smile.

"I'll help." Minho jumped with joy, and smiled widely.

"Thank you so much!"

"I know another girl who was a victim" Arin spoke again, surprising Minho.

Minho waited for her to continue. "My mother," she spoke and Minhos eyes widened. "What?"

"Not Youngho." Thats when it hit Minho.

"Younghos dad?" She nodded, her facial expression becoming sadder and sadder.

"I'm so very sorry Arin." Minho apologized, while she stayed silent.

"Is she okay?" He asked. For a second she didn't move, but when she did, she nodded no.

"She died." Minho's eyes widened, his heart breaking into a million pieces. He knew he didn't know the girl but he gave her a warm caring hug.

"I'm extremely sorry." Minho didn't know what to say so he just held her.

"How did this not get out? She died Arin." Minho stepped back.

"He has friends everywhere, it was covered up."

This made Minho even angrier, and he absolutely couldn't wait to put Youngho and his father away.

"I have her papers that say what really happen to her, the doctors that inspected her body gave me the paperwork, are those helpful for taking them down?" Minho smiled sadly.

"Yes, more than enough."

~~~

"So now that we have her coming forward, what do we do now?" Felix asked, sneaking around the corner or the dorm halls, trying his hardest for Jisung not to notice his disappearance and who he's disappeared with.

"We just wait for her to get those papers, and instead of going to the father, we can go to Jackson and see if he can tell us who the cops are that aren't crooked." Minho slightly whispered.

"If that doesn't work, we post everything online, attaching names and dates." Felix nodded.

"Okay, text me when she gets back to you," and then he turned around sneaking back inside the dorm while Minho turned around decided to go to Felix's dorm and see what Chan was up to in the mean time.

On the way there, he noticed Youngho with a girl, being a bit to touchy and was able to see how uncomfortable the girl was.

He rushed over there, yanking the boy's hand off her thigh and pushed him to the ground.

"Do you think its fun to sexually harass people? You're such a disgusting piece of shit," he reached his hand out to the girl, "How about I walk you back to your dorm?" She nodded, and took Minho's hand, her showing him the way to her dorm.

Youngho on the other hand was furious, got up and stormed away.

"Thank you for helping me..?" She looked over to Minho, waiting for him to speak.

"My name is Minho." He smiled politely. "Thank you for helping me Minho, really."

Once they reached her dorm, which was by coincidence, in the same hall of Chan.

"If he ever bothers you again, tell a teacher or even find me. I'll put him in his place." She smiled kindly, a little giggle slipping pass her lips.

"Will do Minho, thank you for walking to my dorm." He nodded and she entered her dorm.

Minho turned around and walked down the hall, making it to Chan's dorm.

He twisted the knob, finding it unlocked and just walking in.

He saw Chan standing at his dresser, pulling out a hoodie.

"Minho, what are you doing here?" Chan asked, turning around and noticing the other walking in.

"Honestly, I don't exactly know where else to go? Felix and Jisung are having a best-friend only day in our dorm so," he sighed, flopping onto the mattress.

"So what's happening with Arin?" Chan asked. Minho sat up and explained everything to Chan who was actually very surprised that she agreed but also very dissapointed in Youngho and his father.

About an hour goes by and Minho had fallen asleep, but his phone had decided to begin ringing.

"Minho," Chan through a pencil at the boy, "someone's calling." Minho stirred awake, grabbing his phone. It was Arin.

"Hey," Minho greeted.

"Hey," she paused. "So I have the papers, where do I meet you?" She asked.

"I'll meet you, where are you?"

"My dorm but I can meet you at the library." Minho hung up after agreeing on where to meet.

When Minho got to the library, he saw Arin waiting at a table.

"Hey," he greeted, taking a seat next to her.

"Hi," she greeted back.

"These are the papers, all explaining her injuries and more." She dug through her bag. "And these are a few photos that were taken of all four of us before the ... incident." Minho gave her questioning eyes.

"The four of you?" He asked.

"He was engaged to my mom, then the day it uh, happened. He took off and paid the doctors and police officers off to keep quiet." Minho was beyond angry and couldn't bare to keep all this a secret any longer.

"When I went through all the papers of what and who he's paid off, I didn't see your mother's paper." He said, "Thats because I have it, it was part of my mom's case and it was mixed with all the papers."

"Ah, well I think instead of confronting him, we do something more eyecatching to the public." Minho grinned, Arin furrowing an eyebrow. "Which is?"

~~~

"Minho, I can't believe you guys posted everything on social media, and sent the reports to the new channel." Felix grinned, scrolling through everything that's now buzzing on social media.

"I heard Youngho freaked out and ran straight to his daddy," Felix laughed, "as if his daddy can help him now."

"How long do you think it'll take for the police to get here?" Minho asked.

"Who knows, you know since he's friends with half of them." Chan added.

"What are you going to tell Jisung?" Felix asked.

"Well, today is he went to his classes, so lets just hope he was more focus on his work rather than the gossip."

"Minho!" Jisung shouted from the cafeteria doors, rushing over to his friends table. "Minho, did you hear?" He quickly rushed out.

"Hear what love?" Jisung smiled big, "Someone posted all the crimes commited by both Youngho and his father!" He jumped up and down. "I'm so happy they're finally going to get what they deserved!" He was happily smiling, slowly realizing he was so joyful.

"Is it bad that I'm so happy? I know a lot of bad happened to good people at most, but.." Minho stood up grabbing the boy's hand and pulling him next to him.

"Its okay to be happy about this, hun." Jisung just smiled, staring into Minho's loving eyes. "Your eyes sparkle when you're happy, did you know that?" Minho asked.

Felix and Chan just fell in aww, staring at the two infront of them.

"Minho?" Jisung spoke.

"Yes?" Minho spoke.

"Are you still not ready?" Minho's smile slowly started to fall, and was about to tell him not yet, only he was cut off by shouting.

Everyone's head turned towards the big glass windows that showed the halls.

Youngho and his father were being dragged out by police officers, Youngho screaming at the top of his lungs and the father just looking tired and annoyed.

"Guess running to daddy wasn't such a good idea." Felix laughed, Chan nudging him from the humor of his boyfriend.

"Sungs?" Minho called out, noticing the boy next to him was still staring at the window where the two bad guys were just at.

"Sungs are you okay?" Jisung turned to Minho, then began laughing.

"I'm way more than okay, remind me to thank whoever uploaded everything."

The four of them chuckle.

Jisung looked back to Minho, "So, about what I had asked." He started, catching Minho's attention.

"Are you rea-" Jisung never got to finish that question when a pair of lips caught his.

Minho pulled away, displaying a loving smile. "I love you." Jisung flushed red, putting his hands to his cheeks.

Minho pulled the boys hands off his face and kissed both flushed cheeks.

"Jisung, would you like to be my boyfriend? Again." They chuckled together, Jisung leaning in, placing a very longing and loving kiss on Minho's soft lips.

"Of course."

——

A/n:

Long chapter.

Kookie freaking has blonde hair and Hyunjin has freaking black hair now... I'm not okay-.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

157K 6.7K 40
[COMPLETED] "You want to know my favourite bubble tea flavour?". Minho smirked "What?" Jisung asked "You"
72.2K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -
40.4K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...
53.9K 1.9K 14
"you even scored yourself a boyfriend while just standing there!" jisung exclaimed. changbin had forgotten about that. chan hadn't. (╹◡╹)♡ --- a chan...