Karasuno's Manager

imbreathinglol tarafından

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... Daha Fazla

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ

1.5K 46 24
imbreathinglol tarafından

Shoyo's POV

   I told the coaches to let everyone, but Shiratorizawa go and then I'll talk to the teams in their rooms. So as everyone went out and some friends said bye, Shiratorizawa was left. The coaches went to make sure that the teams don't wreak havoc in the dorms, so it was just me and this team alone in this giant ass gym.

   I ran over to the team. "Hey guys! Again, my name is Hinata Shoyo. But call me Shoyo or anything along the lines of that. Or basically just anything that's not my last name, I'm cool with. Uhh what are you guys' names?" They all stared down at me. No literally they all had to look down. It made me kinda small, so I just sat in front of them and gestured for them to do the same.

   "I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi, captain." He spoke up. "Well, nice to meet you Katoshi-chan. OH! Right I forgot to tell you guys that I just make nicknames for people. If you guys are uncomfy with what I give you and would rather me call you something else, please tell me. Is it ok for me to call you Katoshi-chan?" I said looking at the olive haired giant in front of me. He just said, "Sure." I beamed and said, "Thanks! Ok who's next?"

3rd Person

Semi said, "I'm Semi Eita, nice to meet you Shoyo. I'm a setter and pinch server." "Ohh~ Well, nice to meet you too Ita-chan." Semi blushed slightly and nodded.

"I'm Reon Ohira, an outside hitter. Nice to meet you," said Reon. Shoyo nodded and said, "Nice to meet you too, Reo-chan."

"Ahh~ Well, I'm Tendo(ik it's not usually spelt like this but it's easier for me this way along with a lot of other names) Satori, I'm a middle blocker. Nice to meet you, Paradise~" Shoyo blushed and nodded. "N-nice to meet you too Sato-chan. Oh! I see you have tape on your fingers. If you ever need me to wrap them for you, I can do it." "Thank you, paradise!" "Yup!"

"Hey there! I'm Goshiki Tsutomu, future ace and outside hitter," Goshiki said proudly. "Nice to meet you Tsuto-chan! You're hair is really cool where did you get it cut?" Goshiki blushed and said, "I-I actually did it myself." Shoyo's eyes widened and let out a big "WOAH! You made YOURSELF look that cute?!" while fastly crawling towards him and touching his hair. "It's so soft too~" "T-thank you Shoyo-san." Shoyo let out an uhum and continued to play with Goshiki's hair while the latter didn't know what to with his arms. (felt.)

"Ahem. My name is Shirabu Kenjiro, I'm also a setter." Shoyo's eyes went to the voice and his jaw dropped. "Did you also do your own hair, Enjiro-chan?!" Shirabu nodded and he fell back and went over to Shirabu. "Wow~ As you can see I can't be trusted with, scissors. That's why my hair is all like this because of a dare in middle school haha. I haven't cut my hair since." Shirabu looked closer at his hair and noticed something on his ear. "SHOYO WEARS EARRINGS?!?" Then he gay panicked and fainted. "EEK! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Shoyo yelled while panicking. "Oh~ Don't worry about Shirabu, Shoyo-kun." said Tendo in a sing-song voice. "Are you sure, Sato-chan?" Tendo hummed and Shoyo sighed. "Ok then, let's continue I guess."

"I'm Kawanishi Taichi, middle blocker." He put his hand out. Shoyo reached out and grabbed Kawanishi's hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet you, Tai-chan." "His hands are hella soft, what the fuck?" Shoyo smiled and let go and faced the last person.

"My name is Yamagata Hayato, I'm the libero." "Cool! Nice to meet you Haya-chan!" "Likewise."

With all the introductions done and a fainted Shirabu, Shoyo stood up and went back to sit down where he was before. "Ok, uhh we have like 10-ish minutes left. Could I get everyone's number?" Shoyo said while holding out his phone. Magically Shirabu came back and went over to Shoyo with everyone else following in suit.

After everyone's number was in, Shoyo changed their names to what he wanted. He put his phone back in his pocket. "Uhh, is there anything you guys wanna do for the next 8 minutes?" Shoyo asked them.

"Why don't you text us one thing you like about us so far and we'll text you back one thing? It'll be like a compliment type thing," suggested Goshiki. Shirabu was about to say how dumb that idea was when Shoyo said something first. "That's a great idea Shiki-kun! Everyone in?" How could they say no? Even the ever so stoic, Ushijima couldn't deny. Plus, they were all wondering what he liked about them. So they all just nodded and Shoyo whipped out his phone and began typing.

Their Answers and reactions(Sho texted them first and then they texted him back all at one time when he finished)-

Shoyo to Ushijima
i like your hair and eyes eheh~ they're a very pretty color :)
Ushijima's Reaction
"My hair and eyes are a pretty color? I never thought them as pretty."
Ushijima to Shoyo
I like your earrings... You look cute.
Shoyo's Reaction
"my earrings?!? i didn't know i decided ti wear them. i guess i was too tired to notice. but he called me cutee~~ i wonder how big- NO SHOYO STOP!"

Shoyo to Semi
i like how cool you look cause we're not even doing anything but you just have a facial expression that screams "im cool"
Semi's Reaction
"He called me cool. I'm cool. Oh my fucking god. I'm cool. I bet I'm cooler than Ushijima-san."
Semi to Shoyo
i.. i like your smile
Shoyo's Reaction
"my smile? hm. i guess i do smile a lot. ita-chan is so cute."

Shoyo to Ohira
i like that you look confident, i'm not too confident myself so i really admire people that are:))
Ohira's Reaction
"LFHVDKJIFDFKJNCS HE THINKS I'M CONFIDENT!1!!! OK I'LL BE CONFIDENT THENEFNILKSC. *breath in* *breath out* Okay, I'll be confident."
Ohira to Shoyo
i like your hair. it looks fluffy and it makes me want to pat you.
Shoyo's Reaction
"my hair? hm. i like my hair too Reo-chan."

Shoyo to Tendo
i like your face. that sounds really creepy haha but you look cute and hot at the same time so i like your face<3
Tendo's Reaction
"ALSHSKZBZZK WAIT HE LIKES MY FACE?!? YOU WOULD THINK HE THOUGHT I LOOKED WEIRD!! I EXPECTED HIM TO SAY MY GUESS BLOCKS OR SOME SHIT. NOT HIM MAKING MY KOKORO GO DOKI DOKII!! AHHHH~ My paradise~ I think I love you."
Tendo to Shoyo
i like that you didn't judge me just by looking at me. it made me feel normal:)
Shoyo's Reaction
"i'm gonna cry in front of these people oh my god. SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A HUG OR SOMETHING!!"

Shoyo to Goshiki
i like your hair and your confidence:) your hair cause it makes you look cute and your confidence because you're determined to go far<3
Goshiki's Reaction
"i caught feelings. yup. i'm a simp for him. i want to ask him for his hand in marriage right about now."
Goshiki to Shoyo
i-i like your hair too...
Shoyo's Reaction
"AWWWW HE'S SO CUTE I WANT TO EAT HIM UP WHAT THE FUCK HUHU"

Shoyo to Shirabu
i like your hair because you made yourself look really cool and i could never haha
Shirabu's Reaction
"helikesmyhairhelikesmyhairhelikesmyhairhelikesmyhairhelikesmyhairhelikesmyhair. good job kenjiro. you did it. i told you it was a good idea to cut your bangs like this."
Shirabu to Shoyo
i like your honesty. it makes me feel nice to know that you mean what you say..
Shoyo's Reaction
"he's cute. he's like shima-chan except not as salty and more soft."

Shoyo to Kawanishi
i like the fact that you wanted to shake my hand. i had to restrain myself from hugging you all when i was introducing myself haha. so thanks for that little bit of physical touch:)
Kawanishi's Reaction
"I JUST SHOOK HIS HAND BECAUSE I ALWAYS DO WHEN I INTRODUCE MYSELF?!? IM GONNA FAINT AND HIS HAND WAS SOFT AND WARMA SOSHZKZB"
Kawanishi to Shoyo
i... like your hands... they're soft
Shoyo's Reaction
"my hands are soft? huh. never really noticed."

Shoyo to Yamagata
it seems kinda weird but i like your smile haha. you look hot and confident at the same time
Yamagata's Reaction
"Hot... He thinks I look hot... AHHHHHHNLSBZKZ"
Yamagata to Shoyo
i like your sense of style:) you look really cute
Shoyo's Reaction
"//// he said i looked cute with what i have on.. i just threw on some clothes what the fuck? am i just that much of a god?"

————————————————————
5 minutes passed

   Shoyo finished looking at all the boy's text and got a message from Takeda telling him his schedule and everyone's room number.

   "Well then. Thank you guys for the compliments~ I must go meet the other teams now. I'll see you all at dinner. Bye!" He got bye's back and he left to go meet Aoba Johsai. "hm. i wonder what they're like."

   Back with Shiratorizawa, Tendo spoke first. "So~ Can we agree that he's mine?" He immediately got glares from everyone. "I do not agree to let you have Shoyo," Ushijima said as he got up. No one else said anything but it was like a silent agreement.

"May the best man win."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1602 words~

lol yea. definitely. may the best man win. yep because this definitely isn't a HAREM story where Shoyo is already involved with 11 people🤠 definitely not. lol anyways hope you enjoyed! love you<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
265K 7.8K 28
Hinata was being bullied but didn't want to worry anyone so he keept it a secret. That is until the bully took it too far. Kageyama promises to prote...
119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...