DISCONTINUED - Teen Titans X...

By Nivado111

Ranked - NUMBER 1 in #teentitans (2020-2021) A new hero has joined the Teen Titans, and his name is Y/N (Your... More

Chapter 1: Meet Your Family
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: A Proper Meet and Greet
Chapter 4: The First Battle
Chapter 6: The Origin
Chapter 7: The Enemy
Chapter 8: The Enemy Part 2
Chapter 9: The Enemy Part 3
Chapter 10: The Enemy Part 4
Chapter 11: A Fun Trip
Chapter 12: A New 'Friend'
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: The Unworthy Sister
Chapter 15: The False-Alarm Trident
Chapter 16: His Name Is Aqualad
Chapter 17: Mr. Perfection
Chapter 18: Afraid of the Light?
Chapter 19: Why Do You Feel That Way?
Chapter 20: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 2
Chapter 21: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 3
Chapter 22: It's Bar Night
Chapter 23: Manufacteredness
Chapter 24: It's An Overload
Chapter 25: Not Again
Merry Christmas from the Teen Titans!!!
Chapter 26: Feeling Worthless
Chapter 27: The Real Effect
Chapter 28: Had Enough
Chapter 30: Close Trust
Chapter 31: Moth-Eaten Wasteland
Chapter 32: Kitten
Chapter 33: From Your Heart
Chapter 34: Her Ex
Chapter 35: Pinwheel
Chapter 36: Nevermore
Chapter 37: Are You On My Side?
Chapter 38: 'Cause It's Breaking News
Chapter 39: Wrong Turn, Too Early
Chapter 40: The Brains Behind The Case
Chapter 41: Tokyo On The Fritz

Chapter 29: These Times Are Difficult

539 16 23
By Nivado111

Titans Tower - Interrogation Room

Robin and Y/N are in the Interrogation Room, alone. This was a day that neither of them had thought would ever come, but here they were, never more upset and disappointed than either of them had ever been.

Robin begins pacing around the room, Y/N sitting down at the table ahead of the boy wonder.

Robin: I don't know what to do anymore. I just don't.

Y/N: (Deep and Tired Voice) Look, in case you're wondering; I'm not proud of what I did-

Robin: Then why did you do it? Haven't you ever heard of thoughts before actions?!

Y/N slowly stands up, looking devastatingly at Robin.

Y/N: If you're questioning me about thoughts before actions, you've got a lot to learn about yourself.

Robin responds, without changing the aggressive tone of his voice.

Robin: What are you trying to say?!

Y/N: You're kidding me right? You worked for Slade himself!

Robin: I did it to protect you guys!

Y/N: If you truly wanted to protect us, you would have charged at Slade without hesitation.

Robin slightly lowers his attitude, taking a few steps away from Y/N.

Y/N: (Scoffs) You must think you are a real bad boy. Your old man Bruce must be ashamed.

After Y/N's extremely offensive comment, Robin lets it all out.

Robin: Don't you dare talk that way about my father! None of us would be here if it weren't for him!

Y/N: Maybe that would have been for the better. I wish I could see the look on the bastards face.

While still wearing the face expression loaded with rage, Y/N walks over the door of the interrogation room, planning to get out of there.

Robin: Don't even think about leaving!

Y/N turns around to meet Robin's gaze.

Y/N: Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it? Whack me with your little stick?

Robin furrows his eyebrows and reaches for his compactable staff from his utility belt.

Robin: I'd have to no other way. HIYAH!

Robin jumps at Y/N, staff first. The devastated leader thrashes his staff down at Y/N, but his target effortlessly dodges his attack.

Y/N: Oh, now I see why didn't take on Slade.

Understanding what Y/N meant, Robin transformed into Luke Skywalker, thrashing his staff up against Y/N many more times than one. But Y/N, being the Jedi Master he is, is able to grab hold of Robins staff, cracking it in half like a breadstick.

Y/N: Come on, what are you waitin' for?

Robin screams before charging at Y/N similar to that of a raging bull, unloading everything he had on him. Despite how much stamina and training Robin had packed in, Y/N was still able to dodge and deflect every attack that Robin laid down on him.

By the 100th attack, Y/N had enough and threw a kick to Robin's chest, propelling him flying out of the interrogation room.

Y/N: How do you like that Boy Wonder?

Robin wipes the blood from his mouth, before throwing his birdarang directed at Y/N's face. Y/N saw this coming from a mile away, however, as he catches the birdarang moving at full speed in between his fingers.

Y/N: You'd better walk on the aerodynamics of this thing.

He chucks it down onto the ground below him before Robin attempts to throw another round of attacks his way.
As the two teens reach the Ops Room door, Y/N decides finally make a proper move of his own.

Jump to Ops Room

Beast Boy: Terra, if you need help, we're always by your side. I've got no idea what Y/N was thinking, but whatever it was, it was wrong.

Terra: Are you sure it's not me?

Raven: I'm... pretty sure it's not you.

Starfire: Don't worry friend Terra. Y/N is pure in soul, he would never-

As if the universe had a sense of humor, the Titans are snapped out of their calm senses as soon as they see Robin flying out through the Ops Room door.

Cyborg: What in the world?!

Raven: What's been going on?

Robin: Ask Y/N.

Y/N: Me? I just threw two attacks, he unloaded over 100 rounds.

Robin: Oh, it's going to feel like a lot more than that after I-

Starfire: FRIENDS STOP!!!

Starfire jumps in between the two teens, attempting to end World War III. However, she has a little help.

Raven: Are you two seriously going to fight like this?

Starfire: You two are the greatest of friends! You mustn't fight like this!

Raven: You are our two leaders. You have to set an example for the team. If this is your example of leadership, then you don't deserve to be leaders.

Y/N and Robin slowly back away from each other.

Y/N: I'm not the one that's setting a bad example.

Robin slightly narrows gaze his down to the floor.

Y/N, still looking at Robin, begins to walk back towards the Ops Room door. After a few seconds, he pivots around to face the direction he is walking in.
He eventually steps through the doors, leaving the 6 Titans alone in the Ops Room.

Robin: What am I going to do with him?

Beast Boy: Can't you just kick him off?!

Robin: I can't. We'd be losing the majority of our battles if it weren't for him.

Starfire: I believe he still cares for us all.

Cyborg: He just has to get over whatever is going on in his mind.

Terra: I want to see the good in him.

Beast Boy: So do we, Terra. So do we.

4 Hours Later

Y/N is sitting at his desk in his room, his hands joined together up toward his face with his eyes closed. He hears a knock at his door.
He stands up and hesitantly goes to answer it.

He activates the sliding door, revealing the violet haired empath staring up at him wearing her hood down.

Y/N: What do you need?

Raven: I... wanted to talk to you about something.

Y/N: And what's that?

Raven: May I... come inside for this? It may trigger some of your emotions.

Y/N: (Sighs) Alright.

Y/N steps out of the way, allowing Raven to step inside his room. She gently takes a seat on his bed, staring into space with Y/N just ahead of her.

Y/N: So, what did you want to tell me?

Raven: When we were fighting Slade, I sensed... a presence in him.

Y/N: Define 'presence'.

Raven: (Sighs) A demonic presence.

Y/N widens his eyes.

Y/N: Demonic? Wha- huh... how?

Raven: I don't know, I couldn't quite identify it. But whatever it is, we need to watch out for it.

Y/N's eyes became moist and red with tears, raising one arm to cover his mouth, his spare arm lying horizontally across his chest.

Raven: I know these times are difficult, for you in particular. Especially since you're a... God.

Y/N instantaneously drifts his focus to Raven, dropping both of his arms.

Y/N: How do you know that?

Raven: Remember back when Robin asked me to scan your potential? Well, I... picked up a couple of other things, including your true backstory.

Y/N: If you tell anyone-

Raven: No, don't worry. I haven't told anybody, not even Robin. If he knew, he would probably never trust you again.

Y/N: Which is why nobody will know until-

Y/N cuts himself off, taking in a sharp inhale of breath.

Y/N: Until then.

Raven: I'm sorry for disturbing you. I didn't really make things better.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. You had to tell me eventually.

Raven: I'll just... let you rest. You're probably out of it from all that has happened over the last few days.

Y/N: I guess you could say that.

Raven stands up and strolls out of his room, shutting the door behind her.

Y/N: (Sarcastically) Gee, this day just got better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloopers

Blooper #1

Robin is pacing around the interrogation room.

Robin: Mmmm... what is my line?

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Y/N: He's- (Laughs) He's goin' for it already!

Blooper #2

Y/N: Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it? Whack me with your little di- stick?

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Y/N: I might as well of said that.

Robin: Watch your mouth!

Blooper #3 (Robin and Y/N rehearsing the Battle Choreography)

Nivado: Alrigh guys... Go!

Y/N and Robin begin the choreo, with everyone watching. After a few minutes, they complete it successfully.

Y/N: So, how was that?

Beast Boy: Smooth.

Cyborg: Nice.

Starfire: Glamorous.

Raven: Alright.

Terra: Seemed pretty clean.

Nivado: Great job guys, but try with a little more energy into the moves. Is that okay?

Robin: Sure.

Nivado: Righty-o. And... Action!

They both run through it again, with more energy this time.

Nivado: Perfect! Alright guys, that's a wrap. Let's get to filming!

Blooper #4

Raven: You are our two leaders. You have to set an example for the team. If this is your example of leadership, then you don't deserve to be leaders.

Y/N: Yes mom.

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Y/N: That would be weird though wouldn't it?

Blooper #5

Raven is in Y/N's room, and they are both staring at each other, silence taking over them.

Y/N looks at Nivado and shakes his head while holding back laughter.

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Nivado: See what I did there with this scene?

Y/N: We all know what this is gonna turn into!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nivado: Just a quick reminder for you guys to submit Dares and Questions if you have any!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 175 17
Follow the newest Teen Titan recruit Shadow as she works with something she hasn't in a while...a team. Shadow's been on her own for the majority of...
12K 236 25
The world is protected by many groups, both young and old, but none are as well known as the Teen Titans. With each member having a unique power or s...
6.9K 202 9
Luffy Powers Reader in the Young Justice Universe. Does this young hero have what it takes to become a great hero? Inspired by Zero To Hero by creed...
24.9K 528 14
Adventures and moments with the Young Justice team. Art cover isn't mine. Credit to artist.