In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

CHALLENGE.!!

1.6K 176 98
By HP0207

(Shanaya was still smirking while sitting in the bed as Aditya was standing there speechless.!)

Aditya: D..Don't change the topic.!!

Shanaya: Ohho.!! So I AM THE ONE CHANGING THE TOPIC??? (She asked raising her one eyebrow and with a smirk)

C'mon.... Tell me Mr. Oberoi...... Hum aapke hai kaun.??? (And she smirked again as she knew he will never admit...)

Aditya: I... I aaaaaam asking you something else Sh..Shanaya...!!!

Shanaya: But I am asking you something that is more important.... Don't you think.!!! (She asked with a wink..)

Aditya: So you will not move ahead of this topic until I answer you....

Shanaya: You got that right...

Aditya: (deep breath) Okay......

(walks towards Shanaya and as she was sitting on the side of the bed.... he went to her and kept his one leg on one side of hers and rested his one arm on it .... then he leaned in and put one finger under her chin and lifted her face so now they are inches away......)

Shanaya: Tell me Mr.O...(Aditya keeps his finger on her lips shushing her up...)

Aditya: Shhh...
(Leans in more and goes closer to her...... Shanaya instead of closing her eyes she just looked down.... he goes near to her ear and whispers.....)

Aditya: Bata diya...... to mujhe kiya milega....??

(He then backs off a bit and now they both are looking into each other's eyes.....)

Shanaya: Accha ji...!!! So now just to get this simple answer I have to give you something....???

Aditya: Kyu.???
Got scared little cat..??? (He said this in a teasing tone to her on purpose...!!)

(Shanaya pushed him away and as he was just standing on one leg he lost his balance and fell on the floor.....)

Aditya: Aaaooo.... kiya yaar Shanaya..... Lag gai..!!!

(He said rubbing his elbows.... Shanaya just came closer to him and pushed him down and kept her hand on his neck in a lock position and as her other hand was free she used it to pull his cheeks and said in the similar teasing tone that Aditya used earlier for her...)

Shanaya: Awww..... Daddy's Prince ko lag gai.???

(She started to laugh and as in taking the chance, Aditya took this chance and switched the position and now she is on the floor and Aditya has hold of both of her hands pinned on top of her head....)

Aditya: Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat...!! Tum Mano ya na Mano... you let your guard down in front of me..! And see.....! The result..!!!
So let me ask you something.......
Hum aapke........hai kaun.????

(For a micro second he saw a hint of light red color on Shanaya's cheeks and even her grip on his hand tightened a bit... but within fraction of seconds he could see the same Shanaya back... and before he could react she just widened her arms a bit and as he was taking the support of his hands to stay in that position and his hands were now in grip of Shanaya's hands he almost lost his balance but before he could fall on her Shanaya just widened her hands that much that could keep them at certain distance..."not far but not too close as well" and then she just lifted up her head and went closer to his ear and whispered....)

Shanaya: Bata doon...????

(Aditya was not expecting this from her and due to her sudden unexpected reply.... he just turned his head to her side and now they are mere inches away from each other.....
They could feel each other's breath and they were sharing a deep eyelock .!

In the meantime what they didn't notice or paid attention was that someone was knocking on Aditya's room for a while now...... as there was no response after a while the door got opened and and the people coming in saw them in that "oh so hot!" position......

Here Aditya and Shanaya were completely unaware of anyone's presence until their this moment was broken by a loud scream.....)

Manav: OH MY INNOCENT EYES.!!!!!!!!!!!

(Aditya and Shanaya got a small jump scare and jerked away from each other... they got up and stood maintaining a safe distance from each other..... when they looked up.... they saw Jihaan with both his hands on his mouth with wide eyes, Manav was standing with both his hands on his eyes and both the dads were looking at them in an awe while putting their hands on their cheeks which looked as  if they are covering their ears...! Looking at them..... Shanaya couldn't control and a small giggle slipped out of her mouth..... while on the other hand Aditya was looking here and there trying to avoid any kind of eye contact with anyone....)

Jihaan: Goodness gracious guys..!!! What in the heavens were you guys doing?????

Manav: The hell guys.!! At least warning to do..!!!! I mean we didn't expect anything like this so early with Aditya in complete "Denial".!

Shanaya: What.?? Complete Denial..??
(She looked furiously at Aditya...)

Aditya: Wh...what..!!!! Ky....kya denial.???

(He walked towards Manav and in that process gave him a low punch in his stomach and then turned towards Shanaya while standing next to Manav , everyone standing there could see what he did except for Shanaya as Aditya covered himself with his back.......)

Aditya: Which denial you are talking about Manav..? (He asked making an innocent face towards Manav..)

Manav: Um...ma...ma.... nothinggggg...... I.... I was to just........ just.......

Shanaya: Just...? (Looking at him suspiciously as he was continuously holding his stomach where Adi punched him...)

Manav: Just..... haan..... Just teasing you....! Phew...... ya.... teasing you..!!!

Shanaya: Hmm..... I highly doubt your reasoning and .....(she shifted her gaze towards Aditya.... and said)

We will talk about this later......

(She just said that and left the room.... everyone now surrounded Aditya with teasing smirk on their faces.... but before they could say anything they heard a knock on the door ..,. They all turned and saw Shanaya standing there while leaning on the door...... She just looked at Aditya and said...)

Shanaya: Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi....... just remember.... It's my challenge to you that you will yourself give me my answer.!!!! (She winked and was about to leave when Aditya said..)

Aditya: There will be an answer..... but you will be the one to give me..!!! So Challenge accepted.!!!!

(Shanaya just smirked at this and said....)

Shanaya: The Game is ON...!

(She left from there and now it was Aditya's turn to answer their questions....)

Manav: Ehm.... Ehm.... What was happening???

Aditya: What..?? We didn't kissed okay..!!! Before that only you came.!!!!

SO: So that means if we wouldn't have come..........(cut of by Aditya)

Aditya: No...nothing would have happened..... (was about to leave when Jihaan came in front of him...)

Jihaan: What were you guys doing???

Aditya: I don't owe you any explanation Shanaya's "so called JAAN "!!!!

(Hearing this all of their eyes went wide...)

Jihaan: Excuse me.!!!!

Aditya: Excused......

SO: What are you saying Betaji.!!?

Chief: Yes Aditya.! What do you mean.??

Aditya: Dad, Uncle..... He don't like Shanaya .!! I mean... not in that way.... but as a friend.!!!

Manav: Friend???

Aditya: Yes.! When I found Priya at the warehouse and when he came there... the way he was behaving looking at her in that condition was not of "Just friends" do .!!!! C'mon... it was clear right at that time alone that Shanaya's JAAN is JAAN of Priya.!!!

Jihaan: Oh.! So you figured out.!!!

Aditya: Of coarse.!! All I had to do is observe.!!

Jihaan: But how come you were so sure looking at my condition when I saw Priya that I love her.?????

Chief: Did he kiss her.?? Or did something that made you think like that???

Aditya: No uncle... it's the unsettling feeling that I felt in him... the worry he had... the fear he had for her about what if something happened to her...... I felt that... in him....

Manav: Yeah right.!!! As if you are expert in all this..... sometimes you are too much Adi.....

(All of them were doing all this was to just push Aditya to accept it himself that he loves Shanaya.... they are trying their best to push him to that extent.... here Adi is completely unaware of this and engrossed in providing his point....)

Aditya: Too much..??? Seriously Manav... I know how he felt at that time......

SO: How will you know what he was feeling at that time.???

Aditya: CZ I WAS FEELING THE SAME WAY AT THAT TIME .!!!!!

Manav: What???

Jihaan: Did you just.....

Chief : Wow.!!!!!

SO: If that's what you say .... so according to your logic for Jihaan.... You..... !!!

Aditya: I ...... I forgot something in my car..... I will go get it......

(He ran outside his room leaving all 4 in his room laughing... while going someone pulled him and he crashed on to something making him stumble upon it....)

: Careful Mister.....

Aditya: You.??????

Okay ...... so here is the chapter.!!!

Hope you all liked it.!
Like the way the story is going.????
Please like and comment if you liked reading this chapter....

Who do you think will win the challenge.?

Till then...
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 963 18
Beneath the sun's warm embrace, a girl's heart did soar, With friends by her side, adventure she did adore. A boy seeking solace, his troubles to men...
21.9K 1.1K 43
Jealousy, can RUIN a friendship. A mysterious new girl at the campus attracts the sev(en) heartthrob's attention. The further she distance away from...
12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...
Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

1.9M 110K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...