A Bender With a Gift |BOOK 1|...

By ItsMeFoxie02

Cover made by me! ______________________ Ayira has been bestfriends with korra since she was born. They click... More

Introduction!
"Chapter 1"
"Chapter 2"
"Chapter 3"
"Sorry"
"Chapter 4"
"Chapter 5"
"Chapter 6"
"Chapter 7"
"Chapter 8"
"Chapter 9"
"Chapter 10"
"Chapter 11"
"Chapter 13"
"Chapter 14"
"Chapter 15"
"Chapter 16"
"Chapter 17"
"Chapter 18"
"Chapter 19"
"Chapter 20"
"Chapter 21"
"Chapter 22"
"Chapter 23"
"Chapter 24"
"Chapter 25"
"Chapter 26"
"Chapter 27"
"Chapter 28"
"Chapter 29"
" IMPORTANT! "
"Chapter 30"
"Chapter 31"
!ยก Author's Note ยก!
"Chapter 32"
"Chapter 33"
"Chapter 34"
"Chapter 35"
ยก!Important!ยก

"Chapter 12"

2K 59 35
By ItsMeFoxie02

Chapter 3 for today! Working on another one ;)

**********

Korra and I sat down on the stairs in the garden with Meeko and Naga by our sides when we heard Bolin coming our way.

'Hello fellow teammates!' He almost yelled to us.

'Hello Bo.' I said with a chuckle.

'Hey Bolin.' Korra said in a calming tone while giving Naga belly rubs. Meeko was getting jealous and rolled over to te get some belly rubs from me.

'Ofcourse you want some too.' I said with a small smile and gave him what he wanted.

'Missed you guys at practice this week.' He said to us trying to get some answers.

'Yeah sorry about that Bo.' I said while looking down at Meeko.

'Aw, It's all right. We're probably out of the tournament anyway, unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tommorow.' He said with a hint of disappointment.

'Anyway, reason I came by was to give you this. Tadaa.' He offered Korra a rose and a delicious cupcake. I looked at him with suprise and the suprise disappeared when I saw how he looked at Korra.

'Looks like Bo has a little crush Meeko.' I whispered only for Meeko, Naga and I to hear.

'Wow, thanks. But what about Ayira.' Korra said with confusement. He turned his gaze to me and I gave him a sheepish grin

'I don't want anything. I'm not hungry.' I said to them and replaced my grin with a small smile. Korra turned back to Bolin.

'What's this for anyway?' She asked to him.

'Uh..oh. I can't remember now. Oh yeah.. now I remember. You saved us from Amon.'

'Oh that? It was no big deal.' Korra said to him and looked a bit down. There was something going on with Korra and I think it was about Tarrlok.

'No big deal? Are you serious? I was totally freaking out when he was coming at Ayira trying to take her bending away.' He said with disbelief.

'He was all like 'I'm gonna take away your bending forever' I mean, that is scary stuff. I still can't sleep well.'

'Well Ayira actually stopped Amon but eh sure thanks.' She said and looked down.

'Delivery for Avatar Korra.' The delivery woman from Tarrlok said to Korra. She sat down the gift and held her hands together.

'Tarrlok sends his compliments and urges you to reconsider his offer.'

'Tell him I haven't changed my mind.' She said with a little bit or irritation building up in her.

'No Tell him that I want to speak with him. Today.' I said with a demanding tone.

'Mm-hm.' The lady bowed down and left us alone.

'Who's this Tarrlok guy? Is he bothering you? Huh? 'Cause I could have a word with him.' He said and held his fist against his other hand.

'Heh. No it's not like that. He's just some old guy who works with Tenzin on the council.' She said with a small smile.

'Oh good. Good, that sounds better. I like that better.'

I couldn't stop my chuckle in time and let it go. They both turned around to me and I rose up my brows and let them go up and down.

They both ended up in laughter with me.

******

Amon's pov.

I sat down in my office waiting for my helpers to give me what I wanted. The doorknob went over and one of them entered the room. My eyes widened when I didn't see her coming in with him.

'Where is she.' I said with a demanding tone.

'We couldn't get her.. even by suprise she knew that we were there.' He said to me while looking down. A snarl escaped my mouth. I stood up and walked to the window.

'She is just as dangerous as the Avatar. We need to get her out of our way.' I said while looking at Air temple island.

'One more thing Amon.'

'Yes? What is it?' I said to him and turned around.

'She had a message for you.'

My eyes widened. So she thinks that this is only a game huh? Hmm..

'What message?'

'She told me to tell you that if you want her so badly you should come get her yourself and not to send your minions everytime..'

'She got some nerves.' I turned back to the window.

'If that is what she wants. Than she should get it.' A grin appeared on my face.

I will play your little game.. Princess..

*******

Ayira's Pov.

I was walking towards Tarrlok's office and stopped infront of his door. Knocking on the door was not a thing for me especially not for him.

'Ayira, for what do I own this pleasure?' He said with his cocky smile on his face.

'First of all wipe that smile of your face or I will.' I said with a snarl.

'Alright, Alright.'

'I'm here to give you some advice.' I walked closer to his desk until I stood infront of it. I layed down my hands on the desk and looked him in the eye.

'Stop sending gifts to Korra. Because she's not gonna change her mind.'

'Well maybe she will.. one day.' He said with a small smile.

'Yeah keep dreaming buddy. Just stay the hell away from her or you have to deal with me.' I said with a grin.

'Was that a threat?' He stood up and looked at me with disbelief.

'I don't know? Was it?' I saw that he was getting irritated by my answers.

'If I wouldn't stay away from Korra. How do you want to stop me?' He walked around his desk and stood beside me.

'You don't want to find out Tarrlok. So I suggest that you mind your business else where and stay the hell away from Korra. Do you get that or does your twisted mind don't get it?' I said to him with a growl.

'I think that you just made a big mistake.' He said to me and a smirk appeared on his face.

'-And I think that you're gonna make a bigger mistake.' I said to him with a devilish grin. He walked infront of me and stood very close to my face. His hand grabbed my chin.

'Stop being so foolish. We both know that you can't beat me in a fight.' He said to me in a slowly way and ended up with a grin on his face.

'Why don't we find out.' I said with a daring look. He let go of my chin and walked back to his chair.

'The thing is.. I don't think that your gonna listen to me. So you give me no other choice.' I said to him and turned around bending water towards his head.

He dodged it and looked at me with shock.

'You made a big mistake young lady.' He said with a snarl.

'The same goes for you for not listening to me.' I said back to him.

He used his waterfall wall for bending and made some icicles and he sended them my way. I unfroze the icicles and it was turned back in water. I send it back to him with a water stroke and knocked him of his feet.

'Alright, now your pissing me off.' He said to me while standing back up.

The water of the waterfall went wild and before I knew it I was trapped in ice against the wall.

'Looks like you were being cocky this time.' He said with a sickening smile.

He walked closer to me and grabbed my chin with force. If only he knew that I could escape in just a few seconds.

His head was coming closer to mine and he tilted it to the side. Leaning towards my right ear.

'Your gonna be stuck here for a while.' He whispered and ended with a smirk on his face.

'What the hell you creep. Get away from me.' I demanded to him and bit in his hand.

'Ouch-.. you crazy woman.' He said with a snarl and walked back to his desk.

He sat down on his chair and folded his hands. When he looked up he had the same cocky smile on his face. His eyes met mine and I got the creeps from this dude.

'Stop smiling like that to me. Its sickening..' I said to him with unease.

'Its my usual smile.' He said back to me.

'Thats a lie.. I've seen you smile in other ways this is your creepy smile and I don't like it at all. So if you don't mind could you let me out of this ice because I'm actually not safe out here in the city.' I said with a small smile.

Knowing that Amon was lurking around every corner and If he saw a way to get me he would..

'Why would I do that? And cut the crap there is no reason for you to not be safe here in the city.' He said with confident.

'Well actually no I'm not safe here because I'm stuck and If that other creep comes in I'm a goner.' I said to him with a stern tone.

'What do you mean with other? Who would go looking for you.' He asked with curiousity.

'You see.. I would tell you but its none of your business and even if it was there was still no way to tell you. So are you gonna let me out or do I have to do it myself.' I asked to him in a demanding voice.

'How are you planning on escaping? You're frozen to the wall.' He said with a sheepish grin.

'You see I have found out about some gifts in the time being away from the city and you really don't want to find out.'

'Actually I do.' He stood up and wanted to walk to me when I froze the water in his body.

'Well if you say so.' A devilish grin appeared on my face. I concentrated on my body and let the heat flow through me and in a no time the ice was smelting. I stepped out of the remaining ice.

'Ah.. thats better.' I said with a smile.

His eyes widened and I knew that he was confused. He also clearly wanted to found out more.

'You probably thinking 'but how did she froze my body and how did she escape' but the thing is you don't know anything about me.'

I concentrated on the element fire and lit a little fire on my hand.

'You may have realized by now that I can also firebend and your probably asking yourself can she bend more.'

I saw his hand slowly trying to move again and knew that the effect was subsiding.

'But the point is even if I could bend more. I don't need it right now. Only water was enough to freeze your body without even seeing it.' A chuckle escaped my mouth.

But then a loud sound was heard from the glass in the window. I turned around and looked into the eyes of a sudden guy that I didn't want to meet right now.

'Are you kidding me. Can't you see that I already got some problems?' I said to Amon.

'I quite enjoyed the show.' He said to me and looked behind me meeting Tarrlok's eyes.

'You did your little trick again huh?' I looked at Tarrlok and then back to Amon. A sheepish grin appeared on my face.

'I don't know what your talking about.'

*********

So here it is Chapter 3 for today already. I'm gonna go start a new chapter now.. again xD just because I'm in a good mood and have some other ideas.

Cya in the next one! And thank you for the 460 reads! I hope that we can make it to the 500! Don't forget to vote for the chapter if you like it!

▪︎ This chapter has 2003 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 546 54
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
22.5K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...
116K 3.2K 18
Having discovered her worst nightmare had come true, Aya is still traveling with her older brother and sister and the Avatar. Aya finally got her wis...
1M 42.8K 31
Cover art by depino on DeviantArt Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, but everything changed when the Fire...