A Bender With a Gift |BOOK 1|...

By ItsMeFoxie02

Cover made by me! ______________________ Ayira has been bestfriends with korra since she was born. They click... More

Introduction!
"Chapter 1"
"Chapter 2"
"Chapter 3"
"Sorry"
"Chapter 4"
"Chapter 5"
"Chapter 6"
"Chapter 7"
"Chapter 8"
"Chapter 10"
"Chapter 11"
"Chapter 12"
"Chapter 13"
"Chapter 14"
"Chapter 15"
"Chapter 16"
"Chapter 17"
"Chapter 18"
"Chapter 19"
"Chapter 20"
"Chapter 21"
"Chapter 22"
"Chapter 23"
"Chapter 24"
"Chapter 25"
"Chapter 26"
"Chapter 27"
"Chapter 28"
"Chapter 29"
" IMPORTANT! "
"Chapter 30"
"Chapter 31"
!¡ Author's Note ¡!
"Chapter 32"
"Chapter 33"
"Chapter 34"
"Chapter 35"
¡!Important!¡

"Chapter 9"

2.4K 58 9
By ItsMeFoxie02

I'm sorry that it took so long before I made another chapter for this book. The truth is I just started a new book about the vampire diaries / The originals so if you like that topic be sure to take a look!

Alright well so over to this book. I will not stop with this book I will go further with it but there won't be a chapter for everyday. But I also won't let you all wait a full week! So don't worry! :)

Lets get to the story shall we?

***********

I woke up in a room with bright lights. My first thought that came to my mind was 'Where am I?'. My thought was almost immediatly answered when I saw more people in this room.

I'm a prisoner.. just like the rest. My attention went to one person sitting in a corner. It was Bolin.

'Bolin?'

He looked around and after some seconds met my eyes. A glimpse of relief sparking in his eyes. I slowly walked towards him and sat down.

'How did you end up here?' I asked him with a little curiousity and also to try to break the silence..

'Well the real question is.. how did you end up here?' He asked with a hint of worry and confusement.

'Well I got kidnapped by Amon himself when I wanted to watch the fight at the arena.' I explained with a small smile.

'So what is your story?'

'Well we needed money to compete in the finals so I had an idea but was met by one of the triple threat triad and he said that he had a better job that could pay me way more so I went with him and ended up here.' He explained to me withouth breathing once.

'Calm down Bolin. Breath.' I said to him with a chuckle. He did what I told him to do.

'Do you know what is going-'

Bolin was interupted by equalists. They gathered us all and brought us to a stage.

'Whats going on.' Whispered Bolin to me.

'I don't know, but don't worry I will protect you.' I whispered with a small smile to reassure him.

'Now for a demonstration.' I heard Amon's voice say through a mic.

I looked around and saw that there was a whole crowd. Amon turned towards us meeting my eyes. His eyes widened for a bit and I didn't knew if I saw it right but it looked like he was suprised to see me... He shrugged it away and pointed with his hand to us.

'Please welcome. "Lightning Bolt" Zolt, leader of The Triple Threat Triad and one of the most notorious criminals in Republic City.

"Boo's" were heard from the crowd.

'Ah boo yourself!' Yells Zolt to the crowd.

The equalist walked further on the stage and pushed us on our knees. Bolin was last.. I saw the fear in his eyes.

'Its gonna be okay Bo.' I whispered to him. I looked around in the crowd and saw a familiar face looking me right in the eyes.

Korra and Mako were standing in the middle of the crowd. Korra wanted to walk towards the stage but Mako stopped her. They started talking to eachother.

My mind wondered what they were talking about but I knew that we were gonna be safe. The anger on Korra's face was clearly visible. She wanted to help us so badly.

'Zolt has ammased a fortune by extorting and abusing non-benders. But his reign of terror is about to come to an end.'

I gulped by hearing those words. What did he mean by coming to an end? He couldn't possibly take our bending away.. Right?..

'Now in the interest of fairness, I will give Zolt the chance to fight to keep his bending.'

I knew that Amon was gonna win. He was good in fighting and especially good in fighting benders... maybe a little to good..

Zolt stood ready to fight for his bending.

'You're going to regret doing that, Pal.'

And with that he sends a wave of fire towards Amon. Which Amon dodged and he started running towards Zolt. To be honest? It was quite facinating to see Amon dodging the fire that was send his way.

Zolt was done with the playing and sended some lighting towards Amon which he dodged with ease. He grabbed Zolt by his pulse and turned him around while sending the lightning towards the roof.

He grabbed him by his neck and held his other hand on his forehead. I saw Amon focussing to take his bending away. It didn't take long before the lightning was replaced with fire and the fire with nothing. Zolt fell over onto the ground.

Hearing groans coming from him hurt me a bit. I knew by then that Amon was not joking around. Zolt sat up and tried to bend fire his way but just fell down immediatly.

The crowd went wild. The murmurs in awe took over the silence.

'What- what did you do to me?' Zolt said in a weak voice. Amon looked down to look him in the eye.

'Your firebending is gone.. Forever.'

Gasps were heard from the audience and I looked at Korra who now had a shocked expression on her face. It didn't take long before she met my eyes.

'The era of bending is over. A new era of equality has begun!' The crowd gave him some cheers and applause and before I knew it I was the one that needed to go against him.

I tried to look for Korra but didn't see her only Mako was there and when he saw my confusement he nodded to the side. I looked to that side and saw Korra running that way I nodded back.

I turned around to face Amon. The hatred for him was visible in my eyes. He ran towards me and I sended some air his way. Knowing that there was no water around here.

With the first attack he looked up with suprise in his eyes. I tilted my head and gave him a grin. It was already to late to hide my secret for him. The only thing that I cared about is saving Bolin and get the hell away from here.

He ran towards me again and I lashed some air to him again but this time he dodged it easily. He came closer and closer until I had no choice but to use one of my other gifts.

I focused on him and felt the water in him float. I mouthed 'Sorry not Sorry' to him and froze him on his place. The crowd was shocked thinking that I was only an airbender. There was no sign of waterbending so they would never find out about anything.

My feets went his way and I stood infront of his frozen body. His eyes never leaving mine. I leaned in to his ear and whispered:

'Looks like u weren't delusional at all.'

An explosion was heard from the pipes and fog covered the stage.

'Until we see eachother again.' A grin appearing on my face again and I left him frozen in his place. Knowing that it won't take long before he could move again.

I searched for Bolin when I walked into some of the equalists. Standing there in a fighting position ready to attack when I was pulled back by Mako.

'We have to go! Now!' He grabbed my pulse and wanted to drag me outside when we walked into someone I lost him in the fog.

'Now you've got some real explaining to do.'

I turned around.. and looked in the eyes of Amon.

'I don't think so.' I said to him and ran away to the exit. Hearing screams outside I smashed the door open and saw lightning coming from the floor.

Mako and Bolin we're fightning an equalist with a moustache. Lets just call him Moustache man. I jumped down and caught myself with air.

Bolin and Mako were both laying on the ground. The anger was boiling inside of me. The moustache man stood there looking at my friends.

'You benders need to understand. There's no place in the world for you anymore.' And with that he was knocked against the wall with some earthbending.

I looked to my side to see Korra standing there. The moustache man looked at Korra. I blew him again into the wall.

'I wouldn't count us out just yet.' I said with a grin. Korra ran towards me and gave me a quick hug.

'You have some explaining to do Ayira.' She told me with a stern look.

'Not now. Later.' I said with a small smile. Korra nodded and whistled for Naga. I heard a bark and a growl coming from behind me.

Naga and Meeko ran out of their hiding place and when Meeko saw me his eyes lit up. Some tears started to form in my eyes. He ran towards me and pushed me over while licking my face.

'Stop Meeko.' I chuckled.

'We have to go now.' Korra said to me with Mako on her arm and jumped on Naga.

I did the same by Meeko and ran away. Bolin was still laying on the ground and was screaming when he saw a giant wolfbear coming his way I streched out my hand for him to reach.

He grabbed my hand and I launched him onto Meeko's back. I looked back and saw Amon staring at us. A grin appeared on my face and gave him a sign of goodbye.

'Come on Meeko run.' I said to him and we all ran away from the hell hole.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the Arena. Korra and I said our goodbyes to Mako and Bolin and left to go to Air Temple Island.

'So.. how did you end up getting caught by Amon and his equalists minions.' Korra asked with curiousity.

'Thats a story for tommorow.' I answered to her with a chuckle.

**********

When we arrived at Air Temple Island we were met by two man of the white lotus and the great Tenzin himself. I walked a little bit behind Korra making sure that Tenzin couldn't see me.

'Thank Goodness.' He walked to Korra and looked if she was hurt. The worry in his eyes weren't bearable at all.

'I was just about to send out a search party.' He looked a little bit up and met my eyes. His eyes widened and I saw a glimpse of relief.

'Ayira! Where were you! We were worried sick.' He said to me in his stern voice.

'I'm fine Tenzin.' I said with a small smile.

'You have some explaining to do.'

He pulled me in for a hug. I felt safe again.. but to be honest I had a lot of explaining to do for more people.

'Are you girls alright?' He said to us with concern.

'Mm-mm.' Korra said to Tenzin and turned around and looked down with disappointment.

'Girls what happend? Did you find your friend?'

'Yeah, but we were at an equalist rally.' I explained to Tenzin.

'I saw Amon.' Korra said while turning to face Tenzin.

'What?' His eyes widened.

'He can take people's bending away..' Korr started.

'For good.' I finished for her. Suprisement and confusement was visible on Tenzin his face.

'Thats- thats impossible. Only the avatar has ever possesed that ability.'

'But we saw him do it Tenzin. He almost took Bolin's and Ayira's bending away.' Korra said with a little bit of fear.

'Is this true Ayira?' He looked at me for confirmation. I nodded.

Tenzin looked back at Korra.

'I believe you. I don't know how Amon has achieved this power.. but this means the revolution is more dangerous than ever.'

We all looked at the City that we loved.

'No bender is safe..'

********

So here is the chapter that most of you have been waiting for. The next chapter will be in some days and maybe if I got some time Tommorow!'

▪︎ This chapter has 2026 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...
21.6K 708 26
Y/N is a prodigious water bender with a secret - she is a dual bender who has mastered both water and another element. In the middle of the night, Ko...
1M 42.8K 31
Cover art by depino on DeviantArt Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, but everything changed when the Fire...
22.6K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...