Karasuno's Manager

Galing kay imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... Higit pa

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ

1.4K 38 25
Galing kay imbreathinglol

hey flowers~ did i change the title font thing again? yes. yes i did. also very important announcement at the end sooo~ yee anyways enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Monday Morning|
Shoyo's POV

   I woke up at around 2:30 because I had to make sure everything was in place. I made sure I got everything for the next two months and then some just in case. Once I got everything I needed, I went downstairs as quietly as I could. I made a bagel and stopped the toaster before it could make a noise.

   I wrote a note to my family telling them where I am and not to worry about why I'm not home. Even though I already told them, they would be ones to forget.

   I slipped on my hoodie and put my phone in my pocket. Then I put the bagel in my mouth and grabbed my suitcases. I walked out the door and locked it behind me. I put my suitcases in the trunk of my car and got in then drove off to school.

   I got to school at like 3:00 and I parked. Then I got my suitcases and locked my car. I walked to where we would be meeting and decided to text some people since I'm bored and there's like an hour and a half until people have to start showing up.

>Time skip 30 minutes later sponsored by me chewing gum instead of eating<

   I've been texting Kozu-chan, Taka-chan, and Shinsu-chan since they were the only ones up. Apparently they're going to the training camp too! I was surprised when Taka-chan said that he's from Date Tech. Is my life a whole coincidence or what?

   I love how I didn't know what teams were going, but now I know three teams that are! I told them not to tell me who all was going since I wanted to keep it an aspect of surprise. Why did I have to wake up so early? It's only like an hour or two at most to get to Shiratorizawa. When we get on the bus, I'm gonna crash on the first person I see.

   >Time skip another 35 minutes later sponsored by my lack of motivation to do anything but write and read fanfics and yaoi<

   The first people to come were Yoko-san and Toka-chan and after them people just kept coming. Yoko-san was concerned on why I was here early and I told her that I had to make sure of some stuff.

   Coach and Takeda-sensei came last, surprisingly, but on time because the bus arrived.

"Alright brats, load up!" Coach yelled as he took everyone's bags and handed them to the driver. I went in after Coach and Sensei. I clapped my hands to get everyone's attention.

"Hey guys, so once we get there please wake me up. I have to go into the gym and inform everyone that I'll be the one tutoring, cooking, and helping them throughout the camp. Oh I also forgot to tell you that I'll have my own room, so if you need anything from me just text me and I'll respond as soon as I can. Ok I'm gonna go take a nap and this'll be the last time you see me until dinner." Then I went to the triple seater with Yoko-san and Toka-chan.

"Can I lay on you guys? Please," I asked them. They smiled and opened their arms. I sighed in relief and laid my head on Toka-chan while I put my legs on Yoko-san. My upper body was small enough to fit in the seat in the middle.

I let out another relieved sigh and let slumber overtake me.

3rd Person

Everyone got on their phones to talk since they didn't want to wake up the ginger as he looked really exhausted. (Let's say that Ukai and Takeda got put in the groupchat a long time ago and no one has a emoji except Shoyo because I don't feel like doing allat)

————————————————————

[Ukai's Grandkids]

Monday, 4:55 am

Daddy Daichi: is it ok for him to be doing all of that?? he passed out as soon as he laid down on the girls.

Coach: If Shoyo wanted help, he would ask for it. Let's trust him and believe that he can do all of this. Besides he WANTED to tutor you brats so that y'all don't fail.

Mommy Energy: wait he VOLUNTEERED?!?

Coach: Yes.

Baldi's Basics: THAT'S MY GODDESSSS

Rolling Thunda yo ass: OUR*

Baldi's Basics: whatever

Goddess Baddie: i have his phone. should i go through his pics?

Coach: No.

Sensei: No.

Saltea Dino: yes

Daddy Daichi: isn't his phone locked? and isn't that an invasion of privacy?

Jesus Vibes go brr: ^^^

Mommy Energy: what if he has nudes or something?

Coach: This is my cue to go to sleep

Sensei: ^^

Coach and Sensei have gone offline

Rolling Thunda yo ass: k but wouldn't it be better if there was nudes?

Daddy Daichi: no.

Mommy Energy: no need for them when you saw the real thing underneath you🥰🥰

En-taking-no-shita: what he said^^

Daddy Daichi: yk? shut the fuck up:)) anyways have you guys seen how hot he looks with earrings on?

Milk boy on swole: HE HAS EARRINGS?!?

Baldi's Basics: SINCE WHEN?!

Rolling Thunda yo ass: WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?

Daddy Daichi: he got his ears pierced when i took him out because he said that they would look cool

Mommy Energy: and i haven't been sent a picture of this because?

Freckled Cutie: right^^

Daddy Daichi: lol sucks to suck

Mommy Energy: but did he suck you? no.

Daddy Daichi: i-

En-taking-no-shita: damn. sucks to suck

Jesus Vibes go brr: thought this was going to be ~ h o l y ~

Rolling Thunda yo ass: did you or did you not think about railing shoyo last night then call me to talk about it?

Jesus Vibes go brr: i- fuck you

————————————————————

>• Time skip to when they arrive at Shiratorizawa sponsored by me reading yaois all day and calling it productive•<

Shoyo's POV

I was about to eat peppermint bark until I felt someone shake me. I shot up and was about to yell when I saw Yoko-san pointing to the window. Oh.. We're here. And I was so comfy too... I sigh as I get up and stretch when the bus stops.

I fell back and braced for pain until I didn't? I open my eyes and saw that Dai-chan caught me. "Oh, thanks Dai-chan! I thought the bus stopped. I guess I'm still half asleep haha," I said as I got up and bowed. "Be more careful next time, Honey. We don't need you getting hurt." "Yes, father. Anyways, come on. I already know the way around the school. Before you ask, I studied a map of the place." I said as I turned to the front and put my hands in my hoodie pocket while walking.

I heard groans of people waking up as I stepped off of the bus. "Ah~ It's so nice and chilly, I feel like taking a nap again," I said as I stretched again. "Shoyo-sama, here's your things." "Dave, I know that you respect me and my family but there really is no need to put the -sama after my name." I scolded as I got my suitcases. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm more comfortable calling you Shoyo-sama. Is that okay?" He said while bowing. I let out a sigh and patted his head. "Hai, Dave. Please give everyone their bags and make sure you get some well-deserved rest when you get home," I said as I smiled. "Hai! Arigatou, Shoyo-sama." I smiled at him and walked away to the team.

"Please stop staring at me like that, he's part of one of my Mama's businesses. Now go get your bags, we need to hurry." They all nodded and went to grab their bags from Dave. "Thank you Dave. Please have a safe drive back." "I will. Have a good time, Shoyo-sama." I waved to him as he closed the bus doors. "Ok guys, follow me to the gym."

After like 5 minutes, we get to the gym and I slammed open the door. I love doing that for dramatic effect. "Okay guys, follow the arrows and look for the team name on the floor okay?" I whispered to them and they nodded as they left me. "Coach and Sensei you guys are gonna follow me." They nodded and took my suitcases.

I walked rather quickly to the front of the gym(pretend it's a really big fucking gym) and dropped my "grandparents" off with the other coaches. As I walked up to the stage, I put my hair up in a little ponytail and adjusted my hoodie. I got up on stage and tapped on the microphone.

"Hi~ My name is Hinata Shoyo, but please call me Shoyo or whatever that's not my last name. I'm one of the three managers of Karasuno and I'm up here to tell you a couple things. One is that I'll be tutoring and/or teaching each team one day of the week. I'm also the head chef and the activity planner, but that will be explained later on. I'll have to get everyone's number to be able to keep my schedule in place, but other than that please take care of me. I'm gonna come personally introduce myself to all of you in a minute but since there's so MUCH of you, I'll be with everyone for only 20 minutes. I hope you all like me." I then bowed and there was claps. I walked down to the coaches and introduced myself to all of them.

   "So.. I'm going to be tutoring 11 teams? Along with be the main cook for said teams along with coaches-" They all nodded and I sighed. Oh well. I wanted this. Why must I need to be busy?

   "Can I have the room numbers for everyone's team along with my own? And also the schedule. I only have the one for today which is just settle in, mingle, lunch, mingle more and then dinner." Takeda nodded. "Coach Ukai do you mind taking my stuff to my room? I'm gonna be quite busy." "I got you kiddo." "Thank you! It was also nice meeting the rest of you coaches," I said while smiling then I shook the hands of everyone then went off to go meet the teams.

   There's my team, Nekoma, Inarizaki, Date Tech, Johzenji, Kamomedai, Aoba Johsai, Itachiyama, Nohebi, Of course Shiratorizawa, and Fukurodani.

"god fucking damn. i didn't expect this much. oh well. let's go meet these tall ass bitches."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1782 words~

why must i make things harder for myself? anyways the order he'll meet/remeet the teams is Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, Date Tech, Itachiyama, Nohebi, Johzenji, Nekoma, Kamomedai. Karasuno will get their instructions from Ukai.

Anyways, I won't update again until I finish all the teams and just do some one-shot filler chapters because I don't want y'all to wait like 11-12 chapters which'll take more than a week until the actual training camp and JUICY stuff starts.

sorry for not saying anything in advance as i literally just decided this 10 minutes ago when i wrote it down on wattpad so-

anygays! leave some one-shot ships you wanna see and/or the scenario. other then thattt~ sorry this chapter sucked and i love you all<3 have a good night/afternoon/morning

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.1K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] This is my first fanfic so plz bare with me🥺🙏 edit: I have completed the story but will still be doing extras! !!CURRENTLY IN EDITING...
13.1K 367 32
hello!! I would like to state this I'm not the same person who wrote the fukalen fan fiction! I'm one of their friends! This is a PERSONAL GAY SHIP t...
2.5K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
416K 6.6K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...