🆆🅴🅱 🅲🅰🅼 | 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘉𝘦...

Von Lu_Lu_Luhan_

His/Her smile is beautiful, it's the only thing keeping me going... Which is why I need her to stop covering... Mehr

🚨 (Warnings)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
-Psychopath-
-Mad-
-Crazy-
-Loco-
-Out Of His Mind-
-Lunatic-
-Maniac-
-Unhinged-
-Bonkers-
-Mental-
-Loopey-
-Sick-
-Mentally ill-
-Un Stable-
-Bat Shit-
🖤𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞🖤
Prequel

-Insane-

1.6K 89 82
Von Lu_Lu_Luhan_

[Y/N point of view, Monday]

The videos of Beomgyu being beat up have all been deleted by Lia. She told you that she wouldn't be caught dead with that footage, so what was the point in filming it when you could've helped him sooner? All that you want to know is if he's okay, after that you can go back to how it used to be, Yuna will find that fun. Speaking of Yuna, you're currently in class with her.

Every single time the classroom door opened you and Yuna anticipated Beomgyu to come walking in, but it never happened.

Until... It's him! It's Beomgyu. "Beomgyu, why are you late?" The teacher asked. "I- Sir, you... Y-you should know..." Weren't teachers already informed that he just got back from the hospital? Hopefully they aren't too harsh on him. Not like you care anyway.

Beomgyu is the collage freak, nothing more and nothing less.

Nevertheless, you noticed the teacher getting mad so you stuck your hand up. "What is it Y/N?" The teacher asked, Beomgyu looked at you when he heard your name. "He just came back from the hospital, sir. He had major injuries." You could've sworn that you saw Beomgyu smile from the corner of his lips, this is no smiling matter.

"I see... And would you be so kind as to show us those injuries?" What the hell?! A teacher shouldn't ask that!

Beomgyu rolled up one of his sleeves slightly and relieved a big green bruise on his arm, wincing in pain as he lifted his sleeve up. Seriously?! They thought that he was okay enough to let him come back to class? And what sicko would kick him on the arm, he's so fragile that they could've broke it.

"...Sit down" the teacher said. Some students laughed as Beomgyu walked over to his seat, knowing that the majority of them took part in this. "Yuna, I'm starting to regret bullying him." You whispered, as always so that Frappuccino couldn't hear it.

"It's fine, stuff like that doesn't always happen, it was a coincidence. One moment you acted like you hated everything about him and now you're acting like he's important. Go back to being how you used to be, I miss gossiping about him."

You rolled your eyes. Beomgyu isn't important at all, but who wouldn't feel bad after badly injuring someone?

Yuna's still talking "I mean honestly, two weeks ago it was all about wanting to punch him in the face and now you act as if you care. You don't care, so stop convincing yourself that you do."

"You could be right... Maybe I am just convincing myself that I care."

[Beomgyu's point of view]

I quickly went onto the dark web as soon as I got home. Y/N has stopped using the tape over her/his phone because s/he takes more pictures now that s/he's in collage. Look at her/him, s/he's only sitting smiling at her/his phone, probably texting her/his friends, but still... S/he looks cute as always.

I saw her/him in class today, I saw her/his friend too. I don't like her/his friend, she always finds one way or another to get Y/N to bully me again. I need to get rid of Yuna, but I don't know how. I know where Yuna's room is, I saw Y/N going there with her, I saw it through Y/N's Web-Cam.

I know where Y/N's room is too, s/he also stays in Thalassa dorms but s/he's far away from Yuna. I'm pretty sure that Yuna shares a room with Lia... Lia, if I could kill anyone in this world besides my father, I'd kill Lia. Good grief, am I considering committing a crime? Maybe I am.

They call me crazy, maybe they're right... No, I'm not crazy.

My reality is just different from theirs...  Now, where's my sharpest knife?

[Y/N's point of view, texting Ryujin. 5:34AM]                                                       (Y/N is on the right)

Y/N I have something to tell you

About...?

Frappuccino...

Go ahead, tell me.

I saw him last night, he was standing by the incinerator.

So? He probably smokes lol everybody who smokes goes back there, even the janitors.

No, I saw him chucking stuff in there.

Such as...?

I think he had a knife

What are you implying here...?

He either self harms or worse, he kills people.

And you're 100% sure it wasn't a dream?

Certain

It wasn't a hallucination? It was definitely him?

Positive

Okay... I have dance class today, he's in my class. I'll try looking for anything suspicious.

If I were you I'd stay away from him.

I do stay away from him.

No, you don't. You have a soft side for him, I can tell, it's painfully obvious.

I don't lol but so what if I did?

Then I'd set up your funeral in advance

XD

I'm being serious.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll talk to him later.

DON'T! STAY SAFE!!! Don't go within 10 feet of him, listen to Lia's advice.

Okay... If this is a prank then I'll be mad, I've had a bad feeling about him.

You have?

Yeah, I don't mind him these days but recently I've been thinking more about him... He's probably up to no good and my intuition is telling me.

That's not your intuition, that's your soft side giving you butterflies.

Stop XD It isn't

Lol I know I'm just joking with you. Anyway I need to go get ready for class.

K bye

Bye, stay safe.

I will, bye.

Bye

Bye (Don't reply)

.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

212K 8.3K 20
"If you love me, just say yes." [Thanks for 141K ❤️]
7.4K 264 35
He is not alone he got friends and brother who are more than families.. But it's all the magic of the girl he loves the most.. - - - - There is some...
1.4K 84 20
"What are you looking at?" "None of your business dickwad." "Well it is my business if you're looking at me." - stop falling, you're breaking yoursel...