Malice dixon

By princess_lollipop16

BOOK 1 Being a Dixon is hard but being Merle Dixon's daughter is harder. Malice Dixon was born 17 years befo... More

Chapter 1
malice growing up
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Letters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 33

1K 24 3
By princess_lollipop16

The woman walking off breaks our attention from the wall "Hey hey" rick whisper yells to her but she ignores him. Hiding further we take everything off "Alright we need to down size" I pull the rifle off my back and put two clips in my pocket. "Ain't no way we're gonna check all them buildins, not with all them guards there" daryl ads and a branch snaps our guns shooting up in the direction facing the woman who points in the direction she just came.

"Alright let's go" we quickly follow keeping low to the ground. Walking through a door I raise my gun checking the dark room "This is where you were held" rick asks the woman "I was questioned" She responds and daryl walks to the windows checking outside "Any ideas where else they could be" he asks again she doesn't respond and rick goes to the other window. "I thought you said there was a curfew" daryl grunts looking back at her "The street is packed during the day those are just stragglers" "If anyone comes in here we're sitting ducks we gotta move" rick says not taking his eyes off of outside.

"They could be in his apartment" daryl and rick look back at her "Yea what If they ain't" daryl huffs walking away "Then we look somewhere else okay we've gotta find them somewhere." The desperation in my voice is clear, rick walks passed her standing in front of me "You said you could help us" he hisses "I'm doing what I can." Her voice is harsh "Then where the hell are they" oscar asks but she doesn't answer. Rick puts his hand on my arm "Hey" he whispers to the others pulling me across the room so we're standing in a circle facing the woman.

"If this goes south were cutting her loose" I look back at the woman not really focused on her just glenn and maggie. "You think she's leading us into a trap" oscar questions looking at rick "Right now it's the blind leading the blind, let's split up" daryl proposes but before rick could answer there a knock on the door. Rick pulls me behind a curtain pushing me Into the wall with his body. Our closeness makes my body heat up my palms becoming sweaty and my heart beat faster 'Please don't feel my heart'.

the only sound is the door unlocking then opening. "I know your In here I saw you moving from outside. Alright now your not supposed to be in here you know it, who's in here." A man says walking towards us but rick jumps out and pushes him into the wall."Shut up get on your knees hands behind your back, zip tie him, where are our people" rick asks "I don't know" the man's reply was shaky like he's actually afraid.

"Your holding some of our people where the hell are they" he growls getting closer to his face "I don't know" I repeats 'He must not really know' "Open your mouth" rick demands but he doesn't wait he just stuffs a cloth in his mouth. Daryl hits the back of his head knocking him out and then pulls him out of sight. The sound of gunshots give us no choice but to leave, rick puts his finger to this lips as he opens the door. Stepping out I raise my gun and follow behind the others everything on alert.

Going through a yard we make our way into a building, guns raised. Rick stops making me stop and step out a little bit just incase someone came around the corner. Moving forward we hear muffled voices so we crouch down against a metal wall. "On your feet move come on, let's go" a man says putting me in alert, daryl rick and oscar go through the bag and pull out a couple flashbangs. Rick nods his head and move to the other wall standing against it the men follow suit then a bang being heard right after. I step out but rick pushes me back, following daryl, hearing gunshots oscar and I rush over and shoot at anyone we can before we run away and out of the building.

Running out through the street I keep my gun raised and my eyes and ears trained on anything other than my family. "In there go" rick whisper yells, we run into a building oscar and the mystery woman following after me. Once I hear the door shut I run over to glenn and maggie behind an island. Tears form In my eyes from the sight of glenn having a swollen face and blood running down his body. "God glenn you look terrible" I chuckle my words thick with a few tears falling. He smiles "Thanks" his words are pain filled but his smile forces a smile from me.

"Rick how did you find us" maggie yells frantically looking around for rick. Rick blows off her question "How bad are you hurt"  his voice is cold but I know he's worried. "Ahh I'll be alright" glenn answers wincing as he moves slightly "Where's that woman" maggie questions looking at rick. Turning around I look around with the rest of the group "She was right behind me rick" I add now looking down at a pained glenn. "Maybe she was spying" oscar inquires "Want me to go look for her"daryl asks, rick quickly denies his suggestion "No you gotta get him out of here she's on her own" Rick growls.

I help maggie put a jacket on glenn, he  looks up at me before looking away "This was merle" my hands stop moving at his words "It was he did this" moving back slightly I shake my head. "You saw" rick asks "face to face, he threw a walker at me he was gonna execute us." "S-so my brothers this governor" daryl stutters "No he's somebody else your brothers his lieutenant or something." Maggie's voice snaps me out of my shock "Does he know we're still with ya" I question tears falling down for a different reason, fear, betrayal.

"He does now, rick I'm sorry we told him where the prison was we couldn't hold out" glenn explains and rick kneels beside me calming me down a little bit 'He's still here we'll be okay'. "Don't no need to apologise" his words pull my thoughts away, standing up I look over at daryl before looking down at glenn. "They're gonna be looking for us" maggies words are worried but sturdy "We're gonna have to head back can you walk we got a car a few miles out." Rick grunts helping glenn up.

"If merles around I-I need to see him" daryl says his voice shaking "Not now we're in hostile territory." Rick declares standing in front him "He's my dad please we ca-" I say walking up and standing next to my uncle. "We can't we gotta get out of here now" rick huffs eyes darting between mine and Daryl's "He-he's family maybe we can figure something out or or" I beg. Rick puts his hand up "Your not thinking straight, look no matter what they say they're hurt, glenn can barely walk how are they gonna make it out if we get overwhelmed by walkers if this governor catches up to us I need you I need both of you, are you with me" He asks demanding an answer.

"Yea" daryl whispers before huffing and walking away, rick puts his hand on my shoulder the heat barely noticeable. "Are you with me" he asks again his voice less demanding, sqeezing my eyes shut before letting out a sigh. Biting my lip I look up at him "Yea, of course" a small smile forms on his face before clearing his throat and turning around "Let's go" he orders. Moving over to the door daryl grabs tear gas and pulls the pins holding them "Alright on three stay tight, one two three." Opening the door daryl throws the gas outside and once the gas covers us we move outside "There they are."

Gunshots was the only thing that I could hear, the uncomfortable but familiar pressure being put on my shoulder everytime I squeeze the trigger is comforting. I stay close to daryl as we fire at the people on top of busses and tires. Smiling when I hit his neck I don't catch the gunfire behind me in time "Behind you" daryl screams pointing his gun in my direction I duck to my knees and shoot at the two men firing at us. Quickly getting to my feet I run next to daryl "Go get cover" I hear rick shout before a hand is pulling me towards a brick doorway.

"How many" rick asks looking up at me "I didn't see" I answer honestly "It don't matter there's gonnn be more of them we need to move." Daryl growls looking through the bag, taking out my used clip I put in the full one. "Two grenades left we gotta get over the wall" rick yells "You guys go ahead I'm gonna lay down some cover fire" Daryl says handing glenn a rifle "No we gotta stay together" maggie objects. "It's to hairy I'll be right behind ya" he argues I look down "We'll be right behind ya" I add daryl and rick both stand up "No we're not leavin both of you" rick says first "Your not stayin" daryl adds.

"Look it's useless to debate this and there's no time I'm not leaving you daryl I can't okay, now we'll be right behind you" I argue my voice raising. Daryl nods his head zipping up the bag. Looking over to rick he puts his hand on my cheek "Ready" daryl yells throwing one of the gas bombs kissing my forehead rick rushes out shooting at all the threats with everyone following suit. "Get out of here" rick yells while me and daryl take cover behind a bench "They made it" I say smiling while we put our new magazines in. Looking over at daryl he gives me a small nod before we turn back around and begin firing again.

One of the men run away while daryl and I keep shooting "Shit" I yell throwing down my empty rifle and replacing it with my handgun. Daryl does the same thing both of us continue to fire, my gun stops firing Daryl's following suit a second later. Pulling out our knives we crouch down, the firing stops,a minute later I lunge on a man stepping around the trashcan "Fucking bitch" he yells when I cut his shoulder before a pain erupts in the back of my leg. Falling to my knee I push myself up before a fist connects to my face coating my vision in black, blinking I see a man with a bandage covering one eye kneeling next to me with a smile on his face.

"Keep them alive, were gonna have a show tonight" his voice has a strong drawl to it, sitting up higher I spit on his face covering his cheek in blood and saliva "Do your worst" I growl. Laughing he wipes off the spit before he hits me with his gun. "Wake up" a hand colliding with my face makes me groan, opening my eyes I see darkness. Pulling my arms I wince at the pressure around my wrists, "Let's go darlin we're going to a ball" a man says before a hand is wrapped around my forearm pulling me up.

Groaning he just laughs and pulls me further till I hear people talking and I'm pulled to a stop a body pushing themselves into my back. Biting my lip I fight the urge to throw my head back at the feeling of a bulge pushing itself into my butt and the man chuckling. Everything goes quiet and my ears become alert as my eyes try to see through the cloth covering my head. "What can I say, hasn't been a night like this since the walls were completed" the voice from earlier makes me sneer "And I thought we were passed it, passed the days when we all sat huddled scared infront of the tv during the early days of the outbreak." I scoff at the annoying man who I assume is the governor talking, the man holding me pushes into me more making me bite my lip harder to keep in my noises of disgust and aggravation.

"Fear we all felt then we felt it again tonight, I failed you I promised to keep you safe. Hell look at me...I should tell you that we'll be okay that were safe, tommorow we'll bury our dead and endure but I, I won't cause I can't, cause I'm afraid." Metallic warmth creeps into my mouth making me release my lip from my teeth and begin sucking on it. "I'm afraid of terrorists who want what we have, wanna destroy us or worse. cause one of those terrorists is one of our own." His voice gets darker "Merle, the man I trusted he lead them here, he let em in." The governor growls making my eyes go wide and my lip fall free from my mouth 'Daddy'.

"It was you who lied betrayed us all." His words echo in the air due to the silence, I strain my ears trying to pick of a sound of any kind. Murmuring and grunting gets louder "This is one of the terrorists, merles own brother." I squirm trying to get out of his hold to get to my uncle 'Please no'. The man chuckles making my anger rise more "What should we do with them huh" everybody starts yelling kill them and I squirm harder trying to get to my family. The screaming becomes deafening as I fight against the hands squeezing my arms "I asked you where your loyalties lie you said here, well prove it, prove it to us all brother against brother winner goes free." He yells tears threatening to spill down my face.

There's a long minute of silence "No, let's give him some motivation shall we" his voice is dark with humor spun in. I'm pushed forward making me stumble before the cloth is ripped off my face. My eyes close due to the sudden intrusion of light, blinking away the dull pain in my eyes I see my uncle and dad standing in the middle of a dirt yard surrounded by people both looking at me "Dad" I whisper. A cold thin blade is put to my neck making daryl and my dad twitch a little bit "Fight to the death, and she lives" he screams and my fight with my tears slowly breaks away as I stare at my uncle and dad.

"Y'all know me, I'm gonna do whatever I gotta do to prove" merle punches daryl in the face the tears flowing down my face as I fight to help him. "That my loyalty is to this town" merle bellows kicking and punching my uncle "Dad stop please" I scream at the top of my lungs trying to get through to him. I cry harder when walkers are pushed in and merle is on top of daryl with daryls hand around his neck "Please" I whisper hoping somebody will help.

I see them jump up and stand back to back making me take a deep breath and fight harder to get out of this guys grip. They're punching the walkers when one gets shot in the the head and the knife gets pushed harder into my throat making me hiss. Everyone starts to panic and I see rick behind a dumpster looking at me, he throws a gas bomb and I smile knowing he would come back just not like this.  My smile is gone as my mouth goes slack a scorching pain erupting in my neck and head "Nooooo" I hear rick scream before I fall to my knees my legs unable to hold me up anymore. Falling onto my side I gasp tears, dust and gas blocking my vision as ricks face gets farther "Stay awake mal, you hear me don't close your eyes.......I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6.9K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
103K 2K 13
Hayden Taylor, Thirteen years old, before the outbreak, before the dead started rising again, before everything, Hayden's life was not picture perfec...
13.7K 935 13
Bowie Dixon is the nine year old daughter of Daryl Dixon, and yet his complete opposite. She's a sweet girl, just looking for someone to guide her to...
48.3K 867 95
Y/n Dixon, she was the youngest Dixon child, nothing like Merle. She was sweet, kind, caring. Like her mother. She always had Daryl to protect her. B...