Serendipity (bakugou x fem re...

By Ayooya_1

This fanfic follows the tragic story of y/n. A girl abducted from birth learning a horrifying secret causing... More

Epilouge/chpt 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
This isnt a new chpater just me exposing my shame
16
17
18
19
my bs
22
23

12

3K 76 147
By Ayooya_1

A/n: I have mixed feelings about this chapter I had major writers block this week, I don't want to follow the sports festival word for word, I want to come up with something interesting, anyways enjoy 😽

Fast forward to the sports festival week:

Waking up the next day to the unwelcoming sound of your alarm, you tossed over your blanket and turned it off.

Getting out of bed you sluggishly started to head towards your bathroom to get ready for school. Splashing your face with cold water to wake yourself up, you started to prep your hair.

After putting on your school uniform you headed to Aizawa's room and knocked on his door to signal him to wake up.

Heading down stairs you made it to the kitchen and started to make a quick breakfast, you made some French toast and ate it. You went over to grab the cat food and started to fill their bowls.

A tall figure with purple hair walks up to you.

"Heh, don't get cocky princess, being in class 1A doesn't mean you get to look down at everyone else".

"Who the hell are you to talk to her like that! Before you could say anything bakugou was already about to explode from the purple boy's comment.

"The name Shinsou, I'm from class 1B, just here to let you guys know that if one of you loses, one of us can take your spot in the hero course since not all of us can get it, and for some of us it's our last chance." Shinsou explains.

Looking into his eyes, you could see determination, but pain as well.

Stinking your hand hound to shake hands.

"Well then, may the best class win". You grin.

"Y/n is so manly". Kirishima says.

"Totally". Denki agrees.

Looking at you Shinsou smiles a little and shakes your hand.

You holdIng another boy's hand angered bakugou for some reason.

"Cmon bakugou let's go before you start anything dumb". You say pulling his sleeve and walking out of the class.

"Don't tell me what to do dumbass". He says yanking his arm, even though he enjoyed it.

"So how are you planning to prepare for the sports festival"? You ask as both of you make your way to the exit.

"Quirk training, but it doesn't matter because I'm gonna come in first place". He says with fiery determination.

"Woah! Well do you think that I can train with you". You see I think my quirk could be a lot stronger if I actually took the time to train it". You said a little embarrassed.

Using some properties of your quirk weren't a problem, like healing since you were forced to do it half your life.

Compact wise you could only do mid/fat range attacks.

1v1 combat wasn't something you were skilled at, your long range attacks also needed work.

"Also, I want to make a new super move, something like an ice attack would be cool". You continue.

"Ugh, fine but you better be prepared. I'll come by your place at 4am tmr, we're gonna run hike then do a quick 1v1 practice, you're gonna feel like you're gonna die, are you up to it"? He asks.

"4AM? For what-". Before you could finish complaining he says with a straight face

"Take it or leave it puffer fish face".

Rolling your eyes you reply,"Find a new nickname now, fine I'll do it to show I'm better than you". You say while punching the side of his arm.

"Also y/n...". Bakugou wants to know. What kind of hell did you go through? How can you still smile? It's as if the USJ attack never happened.

But he it doesn't feel right to ask now,

"Yes"? You say with such innocence in your eyes.

"You're an idiot". He replied brushing away his curiosity.

"Jackass". You snapped back.

The whole way to your house was just you two firing sarcastic insults at each other.

Making it to your house you wave goodbye to bakugou and go inside.

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your obnoxious alarm.

Sluggishly getting up from bed you looked out the window.

"Who in their right mind wakes up before the sun". You groaned to yourself.

Dragging your feet across the floor, you headed to the bathroom and took a hot shower to wake yourself up a bit.

After styling your hair and putting on some clothing appropriate for the occasion, your phone started to blow up with messages.

Looking to check you already know who it was.

Boom boom boy 💥:
Hey idot
You better be awake
Or I'm gonna leave you
You better not waste my time

You:
I'm awake so stfu
It's so early for no reason
Plus it's 3AM I think I have plenty of time.

Realizing you still had an hour left before you would leave, you headed back to your bed. Your eyes were as heavy as bricks and your body was begging you go to sleep. Without resisting the urge, you were sound a sleep.

"I'll wake up in time". You said half awake.

3 hours later

"HEY Y/N". You headed faint calls of your name, slowly they started to get louder.

"Aizawa"? You asked switching positions on your bed.

"Dumbass! It's me Katsuki"! You knew that voice, and sadly you weren't excited to hear it.

"Oh, 5 more minutes pleeaaseeee". You pleaded, you were so tired you didn't think you would have any energy to train.

"5 minutes-? It's already 6 am, get up". He said frustrated.

Grabbing your arm, bakugou threw you on the floor causing you finally open your eyes in realization that he was angry, but now so we're you.

"WHAT THE HELL JACKASS! I could've broken my back or something I don't know- I'm up ok". You yelled finally getting up.

Great, now your butt was a little sore.

"How did you even get into my house? You know you just broke the law, breaking and entering, imma get your ass arrested for that". You said looking at him while you fixed your hair.

"Shut up, Mr.Aizawa let me in". Bakugou replied as he walked out your room.

"Aizawa? Ha lie again, he's never awake this early". You replied back laughing.

"Doesn't matter hurry up and let's go". He said.

After leaving the house, you weren't ready for the hell bakugou had planned. Not only did you guys walk to his favorite hiking place, but you also had to hike up the trail.

Each breath felt like it was your last day alive. You knees felt like noodles, and you were drenched in sweat.

"I feel like...I'm gonna...die". You said trying to catch your breath.

"You're just weak. Ha I thought you were gonna do better than me". He said laughing at you.

Standing straight up you held yourself together and fought through how tired you were.

"I will beat you! I'm gonna make it to the top before you"! You yelled running the rest of the trail.

Looking up you kept telling yourself you were almost at the summit, then you could finally collapse.

"Get back here idiot I'm gonna beat you"! Bakugou said, almost catching up to you.

But alas you won, making you make it to the top first,falling to your knees you were panting like a dog and your eyes felt like they were burning.

"Don't die on me yet, here", bakugou laughed a little while handing you a cold water bottle and sitting besides you.

"Shut up, and thanks". Grabbing the bottle, you downed it so fast it was as if you only had one sip.

After your heart beat slowed down, you took the time to admire the view in front of you, gazing at the never ending ocean of majestic colors mixed together beautifully. The sun was gorgeous bright orange and the clouds were a beautiful gleaming red.

"Wow, sunsets are really breathtaking huh". You said to katsuki.

"Yup". He replied.

"I wanted to use my quirk, but I never really knew how bad my stamina was, thanks for dragging my lazy ass with you today". You said fighting how heavy your eyelids felt, looking at bakugou as the sunset was kissing his face, you felt a smile creep up on your face.

He turned his head to face you and reply, but you had passed out on his shoulder since we were exhausted.

"Oh no, you better wake up y/n! Don't make me carry you down"! He said, realizing the situation you're in.

"Sorry, I'm really tired *muffled talking*". You replied but barely since you were half awake.

"Damn it".

Picking you up gently onto his back he started to head down the trail.

Bakugou's POV:

Y/n was sweaty, and her breathing was raggedy.

"Look at what you're making me do, now you can add this to the list of things you owe me". He said to himself as if you could listen to him.

"Y/n, I want to know about your past, your hiding something from everyone, and it's starting to piss me off, why can't you trust any of us enough to let us know"?

"That guy in the mall from the other day, I didn't get a look at his face, but I saw the horror in yours, I wanted to know what was going on, but you ignored your own feelings, why? To protect me? Tch- I don't need your protection, I can help myself". He continued to talk to you as if you were awake.

These were thoughts he couldn't shake off.

"Just know, you won't be able to hide the truth about your past or feelings forever". He said trailing down the path.

"Damn it why did you have fall asleep here, my back hurts carding you and holding this bag". He complained.

"Go horsey go"! You said half asleep.

"Who are you calling a horse". He wanted to yell but didn't want to wake you up.

"Oh and, Your welcome". He whispered once you guys finally made it down the trail.

Dragging you on his back, after what seemed like an eternity you guys finally made it to y/ns home.

Back to your POV:

*ding* bakugou started to ring your door since you were still asleep.

No answer.

He started to bang on it vigorously.

"Damn it! I'm coming". A voice inside said.

As the door opened a figure said "who the hell-" looking down Aizawa saw you sound asleep on katsukis back.

"Oh it's you two". He said, sounding irritated.

"Where can I put this dumbass"? He asked.

"Upstairs room to your right, don't do anything, or I'll kill you". Aizawa said in a threatening fatherly voice.

"Wasn't thinking about it". Bakugou replied as he made his way to your house. Going up the stairs and entering your room, he took some time to actually look at it. Your room was extremely clean, glancing to the other side of your room next to the window he saw the mini dresser with your toy/plushie collection, the one bakugou got you was on your bed. That made him surprisingly happy.

Heading over to your bed, he sat down and gently placed you on your bed.

"Goodnight y/n". He said as he made his way to your room door.

"Goodnight jackass". You whispered back as you turned over into a comfy position and went back to sleep.

"What the-"Before bakugou could say anything, you were sound asleep, again.

The next morning you woke up and you felt like all that energy that was drained yesterday had come back been restored.

"Yesterday felt like my death day". You said to your self as you gut up

"I hope today I can actually practice my quirk with him". Scratching your head you got up and headed to your bathroom to get ready for the day.

*buzz*

Looking over to your phone while brushing your teeth, you see that katsuki had texted you.

Boom boom boy 💥
Come over to my place so we can train your quirk
Here's the address
1234 south all might way
And you better not be late or I'm not opening the gates.

You:
I- ok

"Wait a damn minute- did he say gates-". Realizing what he texted you.

"Oh she he rich rich huh"? Washing your face and styling your hair, you headed to your closet to pick an outfit.

"It's just training I don't have to dress up.....maybe just a little won't hurt". You thought aloud to yourself.

Try imagining y/n in this

(My dumbass forgot to put the picture in bye)

"Classic but cute". You hyped your self in the mirror and headed down stairs.

"Good morning Aizawa". You said happily as you hugged him.

"Morning, where are you going"? He asked.

"Katsukis house, I'm gonna practice using my quirk".you replied casually as you were waiting for waffles to toast.

"House"?? He raised his brow, but then lowered.

He sighs "it's fine just be back before midnight ok? And if you need anything call me". He said while grabbing his coffee.

"Got it". You replied.

And with that you left your house and started walked to bakugou's place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
6.6K 119 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
265K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...