22

Finals were coming up soon and you knew you had to study. Not your favorite thing to do but you were actually good at it.

Since you have more friends now then middle school you thought it was a good idea to have a study group.

Getting up and out of your bed you picked up your phone and messaged everyone to meet you at the library at 1:30 pm. Currently it was 9 am so that definitely gave you enough time to prepare.

Denki and kirishima had already asked you ahead of time to help with studying and you knew Mina would be down, now you were just praying that bakugou would open your text.

Getting up from your bed you walked to your bathroom undressed and took a warm shower for a while and did your hair routine.

While putting on your clothing a notification rang your phone.

Quickly pulling up your pants you see that bakugou had replied to your text agreeing to help "those idiots" study with you. A small smile creeped on your face.

After putting on some comfy clothing you headed down stairs and ate some breakfast and fed the cats.

"Good morning shota". You said as you were eating.

"Good morning y/n, and don't eat with your mouth full, it's disgusting". Aizawa replied half asleep.

"You need to learn how to stay awake". You replied bluntly.

"I'm going to the library to study with friends. I'll be back before midnight". Maybe.

Before Aizawa could process what you just said you grabbed your bag and headed out the door.

"MIght get in trouble, oh well". Grabbing your phone out you called Mina to make sure you guys were meeting at the bus stop.

Arriving there you see a familiar blonde sitting on the bench scrolling through his phone, his music was blasting through his ear buds. Walking up to him you tapped his shoulder to get his attention since he coulndt hear you.

"Who the fu- oh it's you". He put his ear buds back in and he's eyes trailed back to his phone.

"Ass hole 'oH iTs YoU' you know i really hate you". Ranting you realized he wasn't even paying attention to what you had just said.

Tapping his shoulder again he glared at you and you simply flipped him off, scoffed at him and took a seat on the bench.

"The hell was that for? Do you wanna die"? He asked, trying to sound threatening.

"Eh yeah lifes kinda boring". You said in a sarcastic tone while trying to spot the bus or your friends.

"Psycho bitch" he said not knowing how else to reply.

Before you could snap back Mina jumped from behind the bench and made her appearance.

"Oh my god- i almost pissed my pants, don't ever do that again ''. You said recovering her jumpscare.

"Haha i'm sorry but you should've seen the look on your face! I think I also made bakugou of all people flinch". She exclaimed proudly.

"Not even close". He replied surprisingly fast.

"Oh so now you can hear people". You said crossing your arms. From a distance you guys hear someone calling out to you guys.

Turing around you guys meet denki and kirishima's gaze, they were running to get to the stop before the bus.

"Hey guys, what took so long"? You asked with mina.

"I forgot jirou was studying at momos place so I waited at her house for a while". Denki answered.