17

The next round was about to begin.

You were hungry because Denki and Kirishima wanted to be fat asses.

This just filed your anger more. Not only that but bakugou thought it was smart to snitch Aizawa about the mall.

'What a dick' you thought to yourself.

Walking into the stadium as a present mic introduced you and shoto, you were excited, angry but excited.

"All right cutie, show me what you can do".  Smiling while the adrenaline ran throughout your body.

Shoto didn't reply but he sent multiple ice attacks at you.

"Oh you must I've forgot idiot, no matter how many ice attacks you send at me they will never hit me, I thought I explained this to you in our last fight". You laughed in an almost frightening way.

"Tch". He rolled his eyes and kept trying to fight you from afar.

Every ice attack he sent you melted, you even mocked him a little by melting the ice and tying it in shapes of water animals.

"Cmon todoroki, is this really what the son of THE endeavor is capable of? How embarrassing". You mocked him, on purpose of course, you wanted a real fight. Not one where he's purposely holding  back.

He was clearly angry, but stayed quiet.

"DAMN IT, QUIT BEING A BRAT". You ran up to him and punched him in the gutt, you iced your fist to make sure it hurt.

"You think you're the only one who has quirk problems, or past trauma"?!  Shoto was a mirror image of you. Although his parents are alive and well, you both have traumatized pasts, both of your quirks were abused by people who didn't care for your well being.

"I'm sorry about your father, I feel like you and I are the same, both out stories, ha we would have both been villains if we wanted too, but look at us were going to a school dedicated to being heroes, if you really want to be better than your dad then use your quirk like it's yours, okay? ITS YOURS YOU BRAT NOW GET UP AND USE IT CORRECTLY"!  You made sure not spill anything specific about your past in front of all these people.

But you needed shoto to get up, his body laid there, motionless.

"What the fu-". Before you could finish, flames were shooting  out of his body with no control. 'Yes'.

"I was so blinded by my fathers rage I forgot I wanted to be a hero better than him, thank you y/n". He replied in a calm voice.

"Damn that shit is so hott". You tried to freeze the fire, but it kept melting.

'Don't panic just focus' your clothes started to burn off a little. Your skin definitely had a few blisters.

Actuating your quirk you formed a new creature with your quirk. You always wanted to try this out but never had a chance to. A water dragon, it was huge and very beautiful if you do say so yourself.

The crowd was definitely in shock. It was ginormous, Todoroki was ready and heated his flames more, you could hear his father in the background yelling his name. The tension was thick, you two were both very powerful people, everyone was on the edge of their seats to know who would come out on top. Even you were sure if you were going to win.

"Midnight we need to end this, they're going die if we don't stop them". Cementos said to midnight through the microphone.

They both activated their quirks trying to stop you guys, but it was too late, you had already sent you dragon flying at shoto, his fire was rushing at you with immense speed.